• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova Adventures

(Can't paste link to sign ups for some reason. Just search it up.)
Madelyn was hyped. It was the day she got her Pokémon! After saying goodbye to her mother,she started of to Professor Juniper's lab. To her surprise, she wasn't there! However, her assistant ,Bianca,was. "Professor Juniper is on lunch break. Now, why don't you pick a Pokémon?" Bianca said, smiling. She opened a case with 6 Poké Balls.

"Finally the day i've been waiting for" Alex muttered to himself as he entered Professor Juniper's Pokemon Laboratory
He was practically shaking in excitement, this was the day he was getting his first Pokemon!
He heard what Bianca said and moved quickly next to Madelyn

Spade walked down the halls of the lab her boots clicking with the floor, looking up she stared for a second then smiled "Welcome, you must be the new trainers". Her rare smile turned back into a straight face as she walked closer "Bianca! What did prof. Juniper tell you about starting without her?" she sighed "Oh well to late now".

Madelyn stared at the Poké Balls. She didn't know who to choose! Eventually, she just did Eenie Meenie Miney Mo. "I chose you!" she yelled. She had chosen Oshawott.

Shane woke up exited! "Todays the day I get a Pokémon for a brand new adventure." Shane quickly got dressed and ran to the professors lab. As Shane had walked in he had noticed that someone had already picked their Pokémon.

Spade turned to the new comer, waves she spoke "Welcome to prof. Junipers lab here you can choose one of three starters" she took three of the pokéballs in front of her and released them "Tepig the fire type, Oshawatt the water type, and Snivy the grass type".

Shane walked towards her asking "I thought there were meant to be three other starters? you know one of them was a Minccino and one of them rare unovan slandits, I don't remember what the other one was, I heard is mean to be really cool." Shane said

Spade sighed "and Bianca did it again, adding more pokémon then she should, oh well I guess I cant let you down". Spade turned she picked up three other pokéballs. "Here you have Minncino the normal type, Zorua the dark type and a Unovan Salandit the poison fire type".

Shane looked at the Pokémon trying to decide which on to choose. In the end Shane choose Zorua, the tricky fox Pokémon. "all right then I'll choose Zorua" He said

Spade handed him zouras pokéball, she sighed then took out her own pokéball "Staravia, come on out!" the pokéball opened an a small white glow emerged from it, "Staravia!" the pokémon called.

Angel made her way towards the lab of the esteemed Professor Aurea Juniper in Nuvema Town. She wasn't looking for a Starter, considering she already had Cotton, but she wanted to meet some of the newbies. It would be nice to meet some new people to travel around Unova with. Angel looked over and smiled at her partner and best friend, Cotton the Lopunny. The two had been through a lot together, and she was glad the Rabbit Pokemon was with her.

Alex looked back and forth at all of the Pokemon. He had thought long and hard about which Pokemon to choose, taking into account typing and evolutions. But looking at all of them in front of him now, all that planning went out of the window

"Tepig!" He heard, and he turned to the source of the sound
The Tepig was standing aggressively in the corner and snarled as Alex got close
Alex didn't know why the Tepig was so aggressive but it had caught his attention. So he grabbed Tepig's Pokeball
"I chose Tepig"