• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova league tournament

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Bisharp fell to the ground and fainted as the last of the Pawniards were defeated. Assan began to dual the other pokemon. Looker was next to the enterence to one of the rooms in the warehouse. He kicked at the door and pushed it open with Growlithe. Ella followed with Superia, her Superior.

Christie ran in after Looker and Ella, her Eevee on her shoulder as well as her Umbreon and Espeon right by her side. Christie saw a big fight break out inside the warehouse before she saw her brother Cody.

"Cody!" Christie called out as Cody's Dragonite used Dragon Rush to crash into several enemy Pokemon. Cody turned and was suprised to see his sister, along with Ella and Looker, arrive at the scene.

"Get Patrick out of here! We'll hold these guys off!" Cody yelled out as his team began to fight off as many of the enemy Pokemon as they could.

"Ella, go get Patrick. I'm gonna help Cody." Christie said to Ella before she moved and her Espeon and Umbreon began to join Cody in the fight against the enemy Pokemon.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer ran in after the others, having put aside her unease feeling about the murder moments ago, and made it in time to hear Cody's request.

"Right behind you go Selene, Zack, Casper & Belle!" Summer called out as she sent her Serperior, Zebstrika, Chandelure & Swanna to help Cody & Christie fight in the front lines.

Last edited:
"Alrighty cody, let's do this!"
"Charizard are we ready to melt these fuckers!"
He said while his eyes turned a light red colour, It is the anger coming out what made Luke get far in the Johto tournament.
Luke stood in front of everyone else to let out the anger on the opponents in front of them.
"Where ready, come at us" Luke said taunting them to run at them.

While all of that was going down. Drew walked around the masqueraders base. He whistled a little bit as he gathered information. He couldn't belive his plan looked. Dangle bait in front of them and have them go after Patrick. and the others just fallowed suite. He smiled a little bit. He placed the last explosive sticks where needed and started to walk out.

Ella ran to hug Patrick. "I missed you." She said to him.

"Love you Ella." He said to her but then, a Bisharp slashed at Ella. Patrick ordered Assan on the Bisharp and took it down. Looking at the fainted Bisharp, the two teamed up once again, Ella commanding her Superia to strangle many of the grunts' pokemon. Most of the grunts now surrounded the couple. As the last of the Shadow's Bisharps were taken out, the Triad sent one final pokemon each out. One sent out an Accelgor. Another sent out a Sableye. The final shadow sent out a Banette.

"Sorry to ruin your reunion, but we need to focus!" Looker shouted.

The group of grunts closed in on Ella and Patrick. The Shadow triad frantically shouted commands. Then what seemed to be a fourth Shadow appeared with an Absol.

"That's odd, isn't there suppossed to be three shadows? Then why is there this younger one, that makes four, not a triad!" Patrick exclaimed.

"I was thinking that the third member was gone but then it hit me...they're training new members incasse one of them dies..." Looker stated.

(At the Box)

The Mask of Magic teleported in front of Drew. "Where do you think you are going?" He asked. "All grunts and special agents must stay inside the Box, we're preparing for lift off...but...you don't look like a grunt or special agent do you? You're not one of us...you're a spy...but...you were trying to destroy our base...I can sense it using my psychic energy...yes you were!"

A second later, the Box started to shake. It launched itself into the air. It had been trapped underneath Castelia City, since the Mask of Darkness decieded to make the base fly to Unova. Now, it launched itself in the air, it made it's way to the location of the warehouse in Driftveil City. It appeared above the warehouse and black clouds were created. The Mask of Lightning came down from the Box on his Electross. He opened the door to the warehouse to help the Shadow Triad.

(In the warehouse)

"True!" Whispered the younger shadow. "When my father died, I was recruited into the Shadows...but the triad had been set, as they found another member..." The younger shadow took his mask off to reveal a bald, destroyed face. Part of it was burnt and there was a strange red arrow tattoo on his head.

He turned to Patrick. "So...we meet again!"

"What?!"

"Don't you recognise me? You left me for dead with Darius in Hoenn."

"Aston?! Is that...really you?"

"Yesss...."

Drew smirked before kicking the mask backwards. " Tess Shadow ball on the mask." He said He jumped out of the base while flipping the switch blowing the base up in the process. He landed a few feet from the ware house. It looked like a cluster fuck of battling. He decided to just walk away from it He checked his wrist device to see where the other bases were at.

"And where do you think you're going, Drew?" Riley asked as he walked in front of him. "I saw what you did, good job blowing up there base." Riley told Drew. He didn't want to give Drew any compliments but he deserved that one. "Anyways, where are you going? Aren't you going to help the others inside?" Riley asked.

" They have it under control." He said. He looked at his device. " As long as they keep them occupied I can continue hitting their basses." He said. He then let out a breath." How's Chloe doing." He asked. He remembered how badly Gabriel defeated her in Sinnoh.

"Well first off, if that guy wasn't her uncle, I would've killed him." Riley said clenching his fists. He remembered how overboard Garbriel went. Pula was already down but he still commanded his Gallade to continue attacking. "Thanks again Drew for having Tess step in the way. I don't know what Chloe would if she lost Pula." Riley thanked Drew. "Anyways, I think she's doing okay now. Actually, her mom is came here with her." Riley said before thinking for a second. "She's your mother also Drew." Riley told Drew.

" I don't have a mother." He said. " Especially not some drug ridden person who abandons her child." He said as he started walking. " Well i'm going to head to their next base. You want to come along?"

"You know she's still your mother, right? Atleast she's still alive. I had to watch my mother get murdered when I was a child!" Riley told Drew. "Anyways, I guess I'll come with you. If I went to help them, the battle would be over way faster and you wouldn't be able to destroy the other bases." Riley stated.

Drew nodded. " Tess." He said as his friend and partner appeared. " Teleport us here." He said as he pointed to a base near the edge of the Unova region. Tess Nodded and teleported them a few meters away from there. ' Thank you Chet.' he thought. "Alright let's do this."

"Yeah!" Riley exclaimed. It had been a while since he was on a mission like this with Drew. "So what's the plan? I'm assuming you already have an idea you already managed to destroy one of their bases." Riley stated.

"My plan is simple." He said. " Since most of their leadership is off fighting against Patrick because he's the chosen one or some shit like that." He said as he walked towards the base. " We'll be able to sneak in as on of their grunts and have our run of the place..." He stopped as he looked at the base. It was already of fire with dead bodies all around. " What the fuck." He said. He walked towards one of the bodies. the body was faced down. He moved it so that he could have a good look at the person. He had a red scarf around his neck. " Son of a bitch." He said. " The scarfs are here." He said as he pulled his gun out and pressed his body against the wall.

Riley clenched his fist as soon as he saw the Red Scarf. It gave him memories of his father. He closed his eyes and tried to shake it off as he rubbed his temple. Once that was over, he looked at Drew. "A gun, seriously? You're the winner of the Sinnoh League and that's how you battle. How cowardly." Riley stated before sending out Zola. "What's up?!" Zola greeted them. "Nothing much, we're trying to blow up some bases. Also, apparently the Red Scarves are back." Riley told Zola.

" So you would rather have you're pokemon take all the heat." He said. He let Tess and Emboar out of their balls. Both of them nodded. " Besides you haven't seen the scarfs in action. Haven't witness them kill dozens of IDF operatives as well as Poli." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Cody's Dragonite flew in front the Absol as Cody, along with Buizel, Roserade and Raichu, looked to guard Patrick while Excadrill dealt with the grunts.

"Patrick get out of here! I'll take these guys, just go!" Cody yelled at Patrick before Dragonite charged Absol while Buizel, Raichu and Roserade moved to deal with the Accelgor, Banette and Sableye respectively.

Chrisite meanwhile was helping clear out the grunts. Espeon used its Psychic powers to throw projectiles at the grunts Pokemon while Umbreon used a series of Shadow Balls to blast anything it could see. Even Eevee offered aid with a series of Energy Balls to help blast the grunts away.

"Poli?! When then he die?" Riley asked, feeling a bit sad now. He remembered Poli as one of Drew's main Pokemon that was always by his side. "I'm sorry for your loss Drew." Riley stated, but he knew it wouldn't ease the pain. "I've seen the Red Scarves before Drew. Besides, I thought Cortez was the leader." Riley stated. Meanwhile, Zola decided to greet Tess. "Hello my lady." Zola said, bowing down to kiss Tess on the hand. Riley just face palmed himself and shook his head when he saw this.

" He died in Sinnoh." Drew said. He tried to push that painful memory back. " Let's just say these are not the same kind of scarves you're farther helped build. These are war mongering soilders getting ready to start a war." He said.

"Hello" Tess said. before looking away from Zola. " I'm taken." She said. She sensed Drew's pain and put her hand on his shoulder.

Luke ran behind the grunts and kicked them off their feet, he then reached into his bag and got some rope and chains and tied them to the floor.
"Tut tut, Beaten by teenagers"
Luke smiled and walked away
Charizard finished off the last of the grunts pokemon in a massive blast burn.
"I think we have won."
Luke said looking around.

The huge black Box, known simply as 'The Box' came crashing down towards the warehouse. Inside of the Box the grunts, special agents and members of the council were told to evacuate. The Mask of Darkness looked down at the warehouse through a window. His plan had worked. He teleported. The Box was actually the main base of the Masqueraders. The warehouse exploded with the collision. Aston, the grunts and the Shadow Triad all died due to the impact. Debris went flying and Patrick found himself crushed by bricks. He struggled up and saw Ella with a piece of glass stuck in her stomach. He pulled it out and lifted her to safety. He saw Looker with many scars and they struggled to try and find the others.

The Mask of Darkness teleported into another base. The Masqueraders actually hadn't got many more bases, for the Box was suppossed to keep them held in.
The Mask of Magic teleported behind Patrick as he was helping Ella up and grabbed him. "Did you plan to explode the Masquerader base like this?"

"No I..."

"Then who did?"

"It must of been..." Then Patrick remembered. "Drew must have done it."

"He set the Box, our home, alight. He exploded it. He is responsible for the casulties." The Mask of Magic grabbed Patrick and they teleported together to a cliff face above Driftveil City. Patrick saw that it was not just the warehouse that had been affected. Houses were destroyed.

"The Box split into many pieces as it was crashing and the impact caused destruction that could have been avoided."

"Why are you...why are you showing me this?" Patrick asked.

"Because...I want you to know what this 'friend' of yours has done...he's caused more suffering then all of the Masqueraders combined..."

"No...the Masqueraders are pure evil!" Patrick and the Mask of Magic struggled to fight each other. The Mask of Magic teleported Patrick to a small room. He lay on a metal block.

"What am I doing here?" Patrick asked, finally awaking after being knocked out.

"Hello Patrick." A voice came from the corner of the room. It was the Mask of Darkness.

"You..."

"You know, when your 'friend' tried to blow up the Box, I thought it would work..." The Mask of Darkness said.

"He did...Drew did!"

"Hahaha! If only you knew...the Box wasn't blown up...that was an illusion...an illusion of one of our most minor bases...a ship..."

"No, it can't..."

"We used a ship and then had my Zoroark create an illusion around it to make it appear as it was..."

"and let me guess...the destroyed buildings the Mask of Magic showed me are false illusions as well!"

"Silence!" The Mask of Darkness shouted as his Zoroark slammed his claws into Patrick's bare chest.

Riley laughed at Zola's rejection. Zola just glared at Riley before looking at Tess. "I know that, but you're the princess of that place." Zola said, rubbing his head trying to remember.

"I guess they're not. So do you know who's leading them?" Riley asked. "It can't be Cortez because he's gone. Who else would be able to make the Red Scarves this powerful?" Riley asked as he thought about it.

"What did that Mask do with Patrick and where did he go?" Ella asked.

Looker saw the destroyed houses. He gazed at them and, for an instant, saw through the illusion. "I don't know but something's not right here." He said. Alisha stumbled out of the rubble.

"Looker, you have to see this!" Alisha took the group further into the crash site. There was a destroyed ship with a Masquerader grunt in the driver's seat.

"That's not the ship that came our way!" Looker shouted.

"I know." Alisha said. "The one that came our way was a giant black box the Masqueraders call 'The Box.'" Alisha grabbed the Masquerader by the scruff of the neck. "Tell them what you told me."

"It's true...the master told me to drive this ship. He said that he was going to use his Zoroark and the Mask of Magic to create an illusion!" The Masquerader grunt squealed. Suddenly, the extent of the destruction lessened as the houses on fire were instantly repaired. It was all an illusion. A claw stabbed through the Masquerader grunt and pushed Alisha out of the ship. Standing on top of the ship was the Mask of Darkness's Zoroark. It made a cry, before teleporting.

It teleported back to the Box. "You didn't kill them?!" Cried the Mask of Darkness. "Now they know what we were trying to do!"

Luke pushed of the rubble of him and his charizard,
"Ouch, Everyone al-"
He said looking around.
"Shit, They took Patrick didn't they."
Luke said returning charizard to his pokeball.
"Nice work today pal."
He said as he put it into his bag and walked up to looker and ella.

"Darn it." Cody says to himself as he returned his entire team, except Dragonite, before he went over to Ella and Looker. Christie likewise returned her Espeon and Umbreon and moved to join her brother and the others; Eevee right by her side.

"So, what do we do now?" Christie asked, hoping someone had a plan now that Patrick was missing.

"Look what I found!" Alisha shouted, pointing to the bodies of dead Masquerader grunts. There were shiny bracelets on each of their arms. Alisha took them off and threw them to each of the trainers she could see and Looker and Ella.

"Teleportation devices." Looker said, examining the bracelets. "Why didn't they just teleport out of here..." He whispered.

"Look!" Ella cried. "There's a setting which allows us to teleport straight to the coordinates of the Box!" She pointed to a rectangular screen on the bracelet which said 'Box' on it. She turned the dial on her bracelet and found a host of preset locations already planted in on the bracelet.

Alisha tossed the pokeball which contained Croagunk to Looker. "They've probably taken Patrick there. We need to attack them now."

"Keep Stoutland and help the other trainers here. See if you can find anything else that'll help us." Looker ordered. "Ella, you and need to stealth attack the Box."

(At the box)

Patrick's face was held by the Mask of Many Colours. A metal pole held the mask. Suddenly, a burst of energy from the mask created a sphere around Patrick which broke the pole and the machine. A beam of energy from the mask killed the Masquerader special agents that had been tasked with holding him captive. Patrick shot blasts at the grunts and a warning siren was put on. Patrick blasted his way through the rooms full of grunts to find his poke balls in a strange room. Looker and Ella teleported into an empty room. They saw the sirens. Looker had Croagunk crawl through a hatch into a vent and Croagunk reported seeing Patrick in another room.

Last edited by a moderator: