• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova Lifestyle

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier woke up in Iccuris City and found Zorua wagging her tail and licking him to wake him up. "I'm up!" Glacier said, laughing. He got dressed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Alder, his father, was making pancakes and eggs for them and Nova was already eating away her food. "Morning Glacier! Ready to start your journey to being a Pokemon Champion?" Alder said, encouragingly. "You bet I am!" Glacier replied. He sat down at his seat at the table and ate his breakfast. He looked at the brochure he had brought along with him to see what starter Pokemon he'd choose.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Star?" Rayne said picking up his Sylveon she had been a gift from his mother but she was more of a pet than a battler "Sylveon!" She said jumping out of his arms and giving him a note of the region that used to be his home before Rosis though he missed Rosis and his friends already (Mostly Crystal) he was happy he had never started a journey now he could "Sylveon!" Star said as she started walking away Rayne followed laughing at the fact The Sylveon knew more about Unova than him

Gabriel walked out of a small shop near Nuvema Town, smiling like a lunatic to himself. He was absolutely delighted with his new supplies.

He had bought nothing but a few pokeballs, one of which he'd used on his pokemon partner, Litwick, a bottle of water, a strawberry melon bread, a can of food for Litwick, and a blanket. And, as a bonus, he now had an inhaler, a real one, as prescribed by the doctor he'd seen. Finally, he had real food, and real medicine, and real pokeballs, for the pokemon he wanted to catch.

Now, he was heading to the laboratory, in the hopes of getting a trainer card. Now that he was free, he wanted to try his hand at the league, which he'd dreamed of ever since he'd seen it on TV at a train station.

"Say, Litwick, this is the start of something great," he said gruffly, biting into his sweet bread, "I can just feel it."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Sylveon!" Star squealed to her friend Rayne didn't hurry "Calm down Star sides I don't want Crystal interrupting my first impression he still has to call me!" Rayne chuckled to his small friend he was excited to hear Crystal's voice after a while he was his best friend

SaiyanDakon

Glacier finished his breakfast and headed to Numeva Town. Normally it would take a while to get there but he borrowed Salamence to get there. Salamence rushed over to Professor Juniper's Lab and used Dragon Rush to go even faster. He landed there and let Glacier and Zorua get off his back before he left.

Gabriel swallowed the last of his breakfast, before wiping his mouth, and knocking the door, only to be caught off guard with the roar of... He didn't know.

He cleared his throat as the door opened. "Excuse me, is the provessor in? I'm here to get a trainer card."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Rayne walked quickly to...the lab? he had no clue in all the years in Rosis he had forgotten a lot under all the culture and oddness there "Sylveon" Star said walking to it passing Gabriel "Star? For the love of Yumo wait for me" Rayne chuckled

SaiyanDakon

Glacier saw a boy and a Litwick walk inside to the lab. "Oh...you must be getting a starter Pokemon too." He said. Zorua walked closely to the Litwick and looked at it curiously. "I'm Glacier ,by the way, son of Alder. That's Zorua." He added, introducing himself and Zorua as well as holding out his hand.

"W-what? No, I don't need a starter pokemon," Gabriel answered, "I've already got my Litwick. I'm just here for a trainer card, so I can register for the league..."

Litwick bowed at the zorua, keeping close to Gabriel.

SaiyanDakon

"Oh...well Professor Juniper isn't here...most likely on Route 1." He responded. Zorua appeared interested in the Litwick and started sniffing it. "Come on...we have to go there."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Rayne stared at the 2 boys talking Gabriel seemed nervous he wondered if he should interject to calm him but reminded himself this wasn't Rosis and just stood a bit away looking at his phone every once in a while

Knowing nothing about how the process worked, Gabriel wordlessly followed, still with Litwick in tow. He thought about reaching for his inhaler, wondering if the pollen would trigger him, but he decided against it. He didn't feel ill.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier saw the professor on route 1 battling a Purrlion. "Mincinno! Tackle!" She shouted. Mincinno, her partner Pokemon, hit the wild Purrlion, causing it to faint. She turned and saw Glacier and Gabriel. "Oh! You must be the new trainers to compete in the Pokemon League. I'm Professor Juniper." She said. "I don't know about him but I want to reclaim my father's lost title of champion with my team but I'm here for key starter Pokemon as well." Glacier explained.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Starter Pokemon?" Rayne said a little closer oddly enough when out of Rosis he had trouble approaching people odd but it made sense when he spent most of his time with Crystal, Pheonix, Mac and Ink

Gabriel shuddered slightly, as Litwick jumped into his arms. He clung to her like a child, squeezing her little wax body. "I'm not here for a starter pokemon, as you can probably tell," he answered, "I'm just here to get a trainer card, so I can get registered and compete in the league."

SaiyanDakon

Yes. Starter Pokemon and here they are." She said revealing a small case with three Pokemon in it, Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. "In order to participate in the Pokemon Leauge, you have to register your Pokedex at the Pokemon Center." She explained, "Now...for you, Glacier, pick your starter Pokemon." Glacier and Zorua looked at the case with curiosity. Zorua sniffed the Pokeball with Oshawott in it and looked back at Glacier with glee. Glacier grabbed the Pokeball with Oshawott. He sent out Oshawott and kept the Pokeball. "So...here are your Pokedexs." Professor Juniper said, handing the three of them a Pokedex each. She looked at Rayne and asked, "Which one do you choose?" as she gestured to the case with the Snivy and Tepig.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Rayne looked down at the case Snivy was a grass type nice but a snake wasn't the best in his book "Uhm...Tepig I guess?" Rayne said looking down at the ball why had it all become so confusing? he had spent a long time in Unova yet Rosis had over-shadowed it so much he was getting confused

Nixon walked near the lab and saw two boys in the distance. Sneasel slid next to his trainer and admired the lab.
"..." Nixon stayed quiet as he approached them wondering if they'll notice him as he moved towards route 1.

Last edited:
Racquel was rushing to school, rolling her blue cheetah patterned backpack behind her. She had to hurry to the lab if she wanted a starter Pokemon. She rushed inside, running at impossible speed, before stopping and catching her breath. "I'm not too....late....right?" Racquel asked, gasping for breath, as her roller backpack lopsided.

As the trainers may not see him he decided to go back to the lab spotting a girl but not talking to her. Sneasel wanted Nixon to make at least one friend and tugged on Racquel's leg as Nixon whispered in a soft, calm voice.
"Sneasel what are you doing?" Sneasel went in front of Racquel and pointed to Nixon smiling.

Racquel looked down at the Sneasel, and looked to who it was pointing to. It was a boy that seemed concerned about what the Sneasel was doing. Racquel stood from her position of crouching, and walked over to the boy. Instead of introducing herself, she said, "Tell me there are still Pokemon left?" a worried expression on her face.

Nixon saw the disappointment in her face and quietly whispered.
"If you go on route 1 the Professor with have a pokemon for you." Nixon told him showing her the way to Route 1 then letting her go speak to Juniper.

"Understood," Gabriel answered, bowing, before he let Litwick go. She stayed close to him as he got his inhaler out, using it once. He couldn't tell if it was nerves, or his chest tightening, that caused the new sensation in his chest.

"Route one. Thanks." Racquel said, before dashing out the door again, and heading to route one. When she finally arrived, she was panting crazily again, asking if there were any Pokemon left. "Tell me....there are more.....Pokemon....right?" Racquel said through heavy breaths and wheeze's.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier heard someone say if there was anymore Pokemon left. He turned to see a girl who was tired out of her whits. "Of course! I have an extra case of starter Pokemon just in case." Professor Juniper said to her. "And who might be you?" she asked. Zorua and Oshawott started chasing each other happily and Glacier smiled at the two but it faded into a concerned look when he saw Gabriel's face. "You okay?" He whispered to his friend.

Nixon looked at Racquel he sat next to Sneasel and sat down spotting the Zoura, Oshawott and Mincinno staring at them, then standing up to go to route 1 and get a Pokédex.

Gabriel stashed the inhaler away, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm fine," he answered, "I was feeling a bit... Off, though..."

Litwick nuzzled his leg, somewhat concerned for her master.

"Thanks! Racquel's the name, and I pick....Tepig!" Racquel said, as she quickly made her choice, picking up the pig Pokemon's Pokeball, and threw it, taking a couple minutes to get to know her partner. Then she returned it, slipping the Pokeball in her pocket.

Nixon went out to everyone and looked down. Sneasel went to everyone and pointed at the quiet boy, Nixon would only speak to people he had to or took interest in. So Sneasel going up to random people introducing him was not his thing.

SaiyanDakon

"Is there someone else with you? Because that's what Zorua and Oshawott tell me." Glacier asked Racquel. "Also...my name is Glacier, son of Alder." Zorua sniffed Racquel and jumping around her excitedly. Oshawott just stood next Glacier with an odd expression.

Gabriel jumped at the introduction of the stranger, but nonetheless, saw it only polite to introduce himself.

"I'm Gabriel," he began, "And... This is Litwick..."

Litwick introduced herself cordially, hugging her master's leg.

Nixon looked up and uttered the words
"M-My name is Nixon." Nixon began to blush as Sneasel didn't need an introduction, he was always confident. That's why they made a perfect team.

Nixon's X-transceiver had begun ringing and it was his friend who was coming to Unova for a bit, he declined the call and looked at Racquel,
"W-Whats...your naame?" He asked stuttering after every word.

"Racquel." The brown haired girl said, holding out a hand, as she gave him a small smile. "Nixon's a cool name." she said, as she looked at him. He looked like the kind of person that Racquel would become great friends with.

SaiyanDakon

"Well...Nixon...we have the Snivy and an Oshawott left. So you'll have to pick from those." Professor Juniper said. Glacier watched them for a while then went off to the edge of Route 1 to talk with Zorua and Oshawott. "All right you two...I want you both be as strong as ever when we go against the gym leader." He said, "We need to reclaim Alder's title by becoming champion." Zorua gave Glacier a determined look while Oshawott tilted his head and nodded in agreement.

Nixon decided snivy would be a good plan and told Juniper,
"I-I think I'll take snivy!" Nixon went over to Snivy as he and Sneasel smiled at it, Snivy jumped up onto Nixon shoulder as he heard Racquel say his name was cool. Her voice reminded him of someone but he couldn't seem to put his finger on it.

SaiyanDakon

"Okay...here are your Pokedexs." She said, handing the Pokedexs to Racquel and Nixon. "To register into the Pokemon League, go to the Pokemon Center that's just off Route 1." She explained and pointed to the end of Route 1, where Glacier was with Zorua and Oshawott. Professor Juniper looked in confusion and remembered this sort of thing. She chuckled a bit and turned back to the group. "I'll give you my number on the X-transceiver so that you can communicate with me if you need anything."

Gabriel cleared his throat. "Um... I know this is a stupid question, but where are we supposed to go for the first gym?" he piped up, miffed that he had seemingly been forgotten, "I... I don't really know how the league works..."

Nixon took the Pokédex and kept a straight face as he gave Juniper his X-transceiver for her to put her number in. Nixon looked at Snivy and Sneasel and smiled, he had two Pokémon already.