• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

BIC: "Hunter! Quickly close your eyes! And use ember and make a wall of fire around you!" exclaimed Kaysi. "Ha! Now your Watchog can't touch Hunter! I've fought some Gastly with Hypnosis, so I had to figure out a strategy and so I did that's why Hypnosis won't work on us."

"Well, Detect huh, Hunter use Roar!" exclaimed Kaysi. "And don't forget I still have Ember surrounding Hunter, so you still can't attack him." Kaysi after more experiences in battles was taking this battle more seriously. "And you didn't lose last time, it was a Draw. But whatever, I'm still going to try win this battle!" exclaimed Kaysi.

"Well, i'll be sure to remember that next time, You do use Roar to get Watchog out, but you sent out my liepard, so, Liepard! Hyper Beam!" He said, as the Liepard Shot a beam of light at Hunter.

Last edited:
"Hunter, now absorb a half of your fire and shoot it back at his Hyper Beam!" exclaimed Kaysi. Hunter than absorbed a half of the fire he made for his wall and shot it directly at the Hyper Beam. The both attacks were struggling against each other, but then both attacks moved away from each other hitting both Watchog and Hunter. It caused a giant ball of smoke and as soon as the smoke faded both Watchog and Hunter were severely injured but were still up for a fight. "Nice attack Nito, didn't think you would have that TM. But no matter, if you couldn't remember, after Hyper Beam, your Pokemon can't move. So Hunter absorb your other half of the Ember Wall and attack Watchog with a full powered Ember." And Hunter did exactly as he was told and hit Watchog, Watchog couldn't handle it and fainted. "One Pokemon down, 5 more to go." said Kaysi.

"Dog Pokemon vs Dog Pokemon." said Kaysi. "Hunter, charge at full speed at use Bite on Herdier!" exclaimed Kaysi. Hunter went all the way to Herdier and bit Herdier in the neck.

(K, thanks)

Running out of the forest Sky could call her home, she realised she'd come into a clearing outside the local gym, with quite an intense battle in the making. She quickly dived into a bush. Hoping nobody had noticed the noise, she started to watch the battle with awe. Something like this to watch, and I'm worried about being seen. I guess that's my life. Everyone wants a shiny.

Isaac had finally reached Virbank City, and he was about to enter the gym when he saw a Herdier battling a Growlithe, with a kid gawking at the battle. He decided to sit and wait for it to finish. Be polite, that's what his parents always said.

Sky saw another trainer arrive, and sit down dangerously close to the bush she was hiding in. She instinctively moved away, and caused another rustle.

(Sky's a shiny Zorua)

"Not... Not going to catch me? Even though I'm a shiny? I thought that was the goal of trainers, to catch Pokemon? Shinies are literally the Master Ball in Pokemon rarity. So why not catch me?" Sky hesitantly stepped out, and took a bite of the pokepuff

(Zorua can speak English. As shown in the Zoruark movie)

"Im not like Others, Neither is Kaysi, Im only for the Pokedex, but the true bond Between Pokemon And trainer is when a Pokemon wants to be Caught, Just like the Pokemon i Caught to this Point, They decided to be caught" He said, Handing another Dark PokePuff,

"Fair enough. I like that philosophy. Shame everyone else sees it from a more basic point of view. Shinies never really get to decide" Sky bit into another pokepuff, and finished it. It was better than anything she'd ever tried. To be honest, this was the first time she'd been this close to a human before. "So, what about the others there. Do they also believe in the 'catch them if the want to be caught, and leave them if they don't' thing, or will they jump me as soon as they see me like everyone else?"

"Oh key? i dont know about him, Between you and me, i think he has something for kaysi" He whispered, Not letting Key hear that, "Kaysi is more or less catch who Wants to be caught, more or less the same way i go."

Hunter couldn't take the Bide and fainted. "You did your best Hunter, come back." said Kaysi as she returned Hunter to his Poke-ball. She than saw Key with a shiny Zorua! "Oh my gosh, this Zorua is so adorable. I really do want to catch it, but I know when a Pokemon doesn't want to have a trainer. And of course, you can watch the rest of our battle." Key said to the Zorua. "You know what? Don't you have the ability to transform into anything, why not turn into something else?" asked Kaysi to the Zorua.

"It's an illusion. I'm not a Ditto. See?" Sky's took the form of a massive Steelix, and swung her head down towards them. It passed through, doing no damage at all, she returned to her normal form, and grinned

"Well, i never actually checked the pokedex!" He said, Checking the pokedex, "Black It changes into the forms of others to surprise them. Apparently, it often transforms into a silent child.White To protect themselves from danger, they hide their true identities by transforming into people and Pokémon, Huh, so They can become humans?"

Isaac replied back to Key. "I'm Isaac. I came here to battle the gym and all, but it seems like that's out of the window until these two are done." Silas was out of his pokeball, the Scraggy pulling his special skin flaps up as high as he could, like using pants as a sleeping bag. He then proceeded to fall face over into the pile of pokebeans Isaac had got out for him.