• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Unova Starter Trio: Which eggmoves interest you, if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I held off announcing this publicly because I wanted to make sure everything was ready to go before making promises. Now that I've won the necessary power items on White, I can share this.

For the in-game tournament next week, I'm going to be distributing the three Unova starters to everyone who takes part. Each will be bred from a competitive perspective, and will look roughly like this:

- Tepig with a Jolly Nature and 31 Speed IV, favouring a Flame Charge set.

- Snivy with a Jolly Nature and 31 Speed IV, favouring a Coil set.

- Oshawott with an Adamant Nature and a 31 Attack IV, favouring an Aqua Jet set.

Since I'm breeding these guys anyways, I don't mind going the extra mile and doing some egg breeding. Question is, which eggmoves for these three interest you guys? Suggest some for each starter and I'll see what I can do, but if two particular eggmoves conflict with how they're obtained I'll only be breeding one of 'em. :)

All I ask is that you post sooner than later. I'll probably be breeding these guys mid week.

I quite like the idea of Airslash on Oshawott, for some reason. It gets some interesting choices, and it's that little bit better than Aerial Ace; I would usually be smacking Ice beam there, but the one move handles both the other two starters. End Waffle.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks guys. I'll leave this open a bit longer (maybe half a day) then I'm going to lock the thread and start my mass Starter breeding. :)

No more takers? Righto. I'll see about your ideas, Stam and SJ. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.