• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's Art

Welllllll, I guess if I want to keep posting art I have to make a new thread eventually. So that's what I'm doing here.

So here's this, first of all.
33024508.gif

and I guess I'll post some of old art that I liked.

ejd8v5.png

94232999.gif

28224312.gif

74067310.gif

21207331.gif

43699745.gif

2rrxykk.png

2dannfd.png

23kxoo.png

1xzyuw.png

2irnrza.gif

92792297.gif

24925813.gif

v598ok.png

2prwlkp.png

292myv4.png

92827748.gif

68731250.gif

65010977.gif

72952959.gif

35084302.gif

79053872.gif
(this one's reeeaallly old)

24925563.gif

2iw4zms.gif

65369280.gif

87986547.gif

j757qt.png

75900535.gif

41652539.gif

87702579.gif

hv421i.png

83158205.gif

30043905.gif

55250504.png

68488142.gif

79496481.png

25088448.gif

Make_new_friends_by_PastYourBedtime.png

64761559.gif

I really hope this doesn't take a bazillion hours to load...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah first comment.

Aaaw Mijumaru looks so cute behind them digglets!

I also love the tangrowth on the island one and xD that Jumpluff one is funny!

Also that Pokemon I'd dip in chocolate one is so true. You forgot cherubi though XD

Tee hee, Miji is cute behind Dugtrio, as Toastie already said. Miji could try out in one of those "Make your Poke look like a different Poke" contest thingies.
And art is good as always, it's kind of fun seeing different styles of shading and junk with you.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
every time I see your artworks, I go like

OMG THEY'RE SOOOO CUTE <3333333

So yeah, that means I want a request~ and you never said if you were going to take any, so yeah. :3

I'm kind of surprised because of the fact that I have not seen a LOT of these drawings up until now, Virg. However, even if I didn't, I would still say this:

*clears throat* OH MY GOD. THEY'RE ALL SO ADORABLE >w< I just want to hug each and every one of them, even the guy shouting out reproductive organs. Keep up the awesome work, Virg!

A

Anonymous

Hey dude ,I like your art ,If you're taking requests ,then can you make me a Salamence with an roman army helmet?That would be cool

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Lets at least wait until Virgil confirms whether he's taking requests or not before we start making them, shall we? <<;

Awesome collection of art is awesome. Out of total bias my favourite is the Manectric you did ♥

I adore the drawing of the new water starter behind the Dugtrio. 'Tis so cute and awesome. There really is some great detail in your work, and as always your shading and style is perfect~

Oh, thank you for some sanity, Virgil. I love seeing these pieces. They bring some normality back to 'Charms.

Ledy Ba Ba. It still kills me. :D

Thaaaank youuuu beautiful people for all the wonderful comments <333

Unfortunately I do not take requests, because I'm pretty bad at getting them done. I do sometimes ask for ideas or suggestions, but that's usually in chat.

34354530.gif
Anywho here's a picture. I feel like Magnemite and Diglett go together, except that Diglett only has one evolution. Maybe in gen 5 we'll see a Diglezone. Or something.

VIRGIL :D

I'm glad your art thread is back ^^ I absolutely adore your art a whole lot.

I still really like the Karen's Umbreon coonskin hat. I'd wear it.

Just saying.

Anyway, Virgil, keep it up my good man!

Thanks for the comments, friends :>

newpokemoncomic.png
JEPETTO'S GOT A GIRLFRIEEEEND.

so I started this yesterday but got interrupted and couldn't finish it until this morning. But hooray for the new Pokemon that got revealed! The one in the comic is my favorite of the bunch ♥
(and Jepetto's favorite too :} )

Link'd also 'cause it's big.

Lovely art as always Virgil! Poor Mij, being the victim of a hippie-pig-thing's powers. I feel sorry for the hippie-pig(can't remember the name for the life of me) at the start. So sad. Anyway, I hope her and Jepetto are a happy couple ♥

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
you're art is so cute... and you're shimama is quite amusing cause its got that kinda I'm not amused look... I think you should draw chirammi you would make it look so cute!

I really ♥ that "check meh out" look about Shimama. I like the pencily lines that you did for the hide. If you ever did unimaginably-cute-chinchilla-thing, warp into something strange. Like what you did with yaoi Jumpluff.

The pig, it's like Lovecraft gone cute and Virgil, you've managed to make that somehow not wierd. I applaud.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Virgil, I really, really like this picture here. It's gorgeous. Love the setting, the tones, the atmosphere, and the lineart itself. I think that's quite possibly my favourite image from you yet :D

That said, the images with the new Pokemon are REALLY cute. I'm glad to finally see your Mijumaru/Spinda picture unsquished, and the "comic" image is adorable. Reaaally fun stuff. ^^

Aww Hippie Pig + Jpetto = cute. Virgil, you keep making everything so cute that it makes my brain asplode. Shimama is cute too. Andandand you should draw Megacrocco. YES.

OMG shimama is awesomazing I like how it looks like its been eating too many pokeblocks and poffins which is like I said awesome and amazing I love your art ♥

Thank you for the comments everyone!

27287416.gif
This little Spinda may not be able to win many battles, but at least her friends are there for her when she needs them ♥

Yes I know I'm really lame shut up

w-
what

Virgil
ilu ♥

First of all,
HOLY CRAP DRIFLOON. ♥
Jepetto and the Dream-Eater-thing are so kyuuuuute together~

Shimima looks supremely awesome; at first I wasn't too bothered with it, but that picture just makes me thing "Oooh, whee heee heeee, cute~"

I know I've said this before, but OH BEJESUS, Tangrelle looks so cute~

DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU'RE REALLY LAME.
That little picture is so cute~
Chinchilla-thingy's tail is just like a big fluffy duster. Kee hee hee, it's so cute~

Make more art <333333

One word: CUUUUUUUUUTE! I really like the Drifloon with the Pokewalker and the Duskull picture, very realistic, like I could see a Duskull do that. MUDKIP FTW! That pic was so cute! Mu'unna finally found somebody to LOOOOVE! ANd he Chiramii/spida pic is cutesy. haha, Mijumaru behind that Dugtrio is funny. Love the art, hope to see more!

....Virg. I may have said this before but, I love you so much you don't even know.

I love how Chiirami's extremely accurate, yet it's still in your own style. If that made sense. Also yay, the happy couple~ I wonder if they can actually breed, though xD

Chiirami is so cute! With the dusting of the Spinda and the friends, oh it just so wonderful! Keep up the awesome work, 'cos...
We
Can't
Live
Without
Your
Art.

Thanks for all the comments, friends :>

57158842.gif
I say it's about time I drew a Torterra. They're so coooool laskdjflak. If Pokemon were real I would totally have a Torterra. And I'd sit on its back and eat cupcakes alllllll day long. Torterra is NOT very fun to draw. But it's fun to color :D

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
Torterra is very good, you should draw a Pokemon trying to explain itself next to it and that's why he's got his back turned...

Awwwwww. Look at the rat-like-thing. That's so sweet! And the Torterra! "I'm not talkin' to ya anymore!" Veeery nice. Keep up the good work!

sdflglormsufgaj

Torterra is lovely. The attitude in his expression makes me laugh. My favourite bit though would be the colouring. All those little bits of dots and swirls make the finished product look amazing. Keep it up.