• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Void Dancing (fantasy rp)

(https://pokecharms.com/threads/void-dancing.17011/ the sign ups and discussion)

Wren sat back in the small corner of the closest pub. Her hood was pulled up as she gently swished around the ale that sat in her mug. Her eyes flickered up to watch as several noisier patrons roused then settled. She leaned further over her cup and took a drink, ears straining as she listened for any news reguards no threats to the noble family she watched over.

"Another noble family was found slaughtered in their home again today. What's the number now? Six? Eight?" A patron at the side of the table not to far away. Three others sitting with him.

"I dunno but I heard they found the lord of the house hung upside down by his toes and that whoever dun it bled him out slowly. Cut his tongue out to make sure he couldn't scream," the runt of the four sputtered out as his mouse like eyes twitched, "kids were even killed too"!

Wren tuned out after that. That information she already know and so she thought it polite to not ease drop on them anymore. She finished up her drink and was about to leave when she felt a hand slam into her shoulder. She looked back with a straight face. Her eyes meeting the pair of one of the patrons that had been loud earlier. She spun to stand infront of him, "yes? What can I do for you"?

"You-ou? You," he hiccuped. His motions slurred with the obviously use of alcohol, "you are one of those Voids, aren't yah"?

"I am. How very perceptive of you." Wren's arms slid into place behind her back. Her stance being very militaristic to help increase her size of someone where to look at her, "now if that's all you have to say".

As soon as those words left her mouth a fist came flying. Smoothly she slid under it before she took his legs out from under him.

Shane sat at the back of a pub sipping away at his ale while playing with observing his knew sword from the Drashu family had give him.He kept drinking his ale to see that he had drunk it all "I should really start paying more attention to things"Shane said talking to himself quietly. He turned around and got up out of his chair. He tilted his face upwards to see a woman doing perfect sweep. After standing there frozen in awe. He ran over to see what was going on.

Siphaen placed down her ale with her same degree of excessive force and finesse she performed other tasks in. "Hey, Siphaen, how long do ya think it would take for you to cut up that bastard over there?" One of the regulars muttered to the Void as he gestured to a highly drunken man sprawled out in one of the booths.
"Not long." Siphaen said with a smirk, hand on her dagger in case of any brawls that frequently broke out in the place.

Harris watched the people in the pub. He took a sip of his ale as he looked around the place. He wondered what everyone might be thinking as he took another sip of his ale. He decided to stay in the background until he made sure these people were good.

Wren slid back up to her full height. She turned quickly on her heel and moved out of the pub. She briskly walked to her horse. The grey and white mare raised her head when wren ran a hand over her neck.

Harris finished his drink and walked out he saw the Iywen petting the mare. " She's cute." He said as he looked at the mare.

"Thank you," wren looked up from under her good an nodded her head before she got back to making sure her horse was in working condition. She patted the right knee and the horse lifted the leg so she could inspect her hooves, "she is a gift from the noble house of Drashu".

"oh." He said as he walked closer. " So you must know the nobles then. What are they like?" He asked as he took a step closer to them.

"You come from one of the other kingdoms, don't you?" Wren's eyes raised to look at him before she made sure the reigns were properly secure on her horse. She looked up when a silver flame raven flew over head. Turning her face back to watch Harris's movements.

" You could say that." He said as he looked at her. " I travel around." He said. " I haven't had a place to call my own in a long time." he said as he looked at her.

"Well then I think it would be best that you learn to try and stay out of there business. Especially void business," she turned back to looking over her horse before finally mounted the mare. She sat with a straight back, "it would do you good".

" Good to know." Harris said as he started to walk away. " Take care of yourself." He said as he started to head the opposite way.

Wren started off in the direction of the void training grounds. She was quick in her travels, going through back streets to make her way to her destination. She let her hood fall to her shoulders as she closed in on the entrance.

Shane left the pub and walked to see his beautiful black mane. "I haven't got training in a while, may as well go to the void training grounds." Shane thought to himself. He jumped on the back of his horse "Time to go Shadow" He said to his horse. Shane and his horse quickened as they rode through the alleyways, inching closer to the training camp entrance.

Wren hopped of her mate and took her into the walled off compound. She looked at the bleak stone and metal walls as she sent her horse into the stables. She turned to walk further into the compound, nodding politely to older voids while accepting gestures of respect from voids that were younger. She stepped out onto the sand pit she shed her boots and coat.

Dan walked into the pub after he left his home "heh nice place" he thought to himself as he sat down in a booth and order a drink of water. "I wonder what's happening in the world" Dan asked out loud while his drink came to him and he took a slip from it before putting it down.

"Come on boy! You know the rules! No magic at the arena!" Shouted Vivianna, the underground arena manager, when she saw the sparks flying out of Auren's hand.
"Whatever you say, honey..." He said while closing his hand and dissipating the magic energy. It was a simple rule, but when fighting, his magic would come to his aid, almost by itself, the feeling of power running through your hands...it was hard thing to deny.
"What? Can't fight without those pretty fireworks?" the tall looking human in front of him provocked. "Yer just like a toothless puppy...strongest challenger in the arena, they said. Pff, jokes. Yer all bark, where is your bite, little puppy?"
"Here it is." And there was his bite, hitting right at his left ear...

"Nice show out there." Said Vivianna while handing the cash over to Auren. The woman, dressed in a red dress, was the manager of the illegal arena where Auren could get easy money for beating idiots just like the fatty he was punching a while ago.
"Always a pleasure to make you happy." He said while raising his hand to get the money.
"Oh, such a gentlemen..." Vivianna, quickly moved the cash away from his hand. "I got one job for you."
He took a while staring at her, everytime she said that, he could await for something even worst than punching someone in a underground arena.
"And what would that be?" He finally said.
"A contract, i need you to get something for me, a necklace."
"Oh, i see, you want me to steal something...again."
"Don't be like that... This little thing here." She said, shaking Auren's cash in her left hand. "Nothing, compared to the contract reward." She handed the money over to him.
"Can't deny it looks like a attractive offer. What do you need me to steal?"
"A necklace, from a noble, it caught the eyes of one of mine regular clients."
"A noble? Those protected by Voids? Those kind of nobles?" Voids... people raised for fighting. Stealing from them...that wasn't a dream job.
"For that amount of money, i bet you'll do it. And by the way, it's not like those Voids are invincible, you know?"
"Nothing is. There may be people capable of killing a Void, maybe an even worse Void."
"They're not gods. Anyway, are you doing it?
"Yes... Whom will i be stealing?" He asked
"Have you ever heard of the Drashu family?" She said with a grin.

Last edited:
Wren found her place over another one of her regular sparing partners. Her foot digging into his back as he tapped out. She stepped back a few paces to let him up and they were back at it again, swords clashing and sparks being sent flying. She found herslef the victor once more before she was called back to her estate. She bowed to lady Drashu as she strode past with the young heir to the family.

Siphaen spent a while longer at the bar before finally bidding farewell to her drinking partners and mounting her well-groomed brown mare. "Time to go, Sari." She said as she galloped out of the stable and to the estate of the Saamas family. Siphaen entered the gates, nodding to the two guards standing guard by them. She galloped to the entrance to the main home and stepped through it.

"Are you sure of it?" he asked Vivianna.
"Of course, who do you think i am?" She smiled softly. "There'll be a smaller amount of guards tonight, it's the perfect chance."
He was mentally calculating everything that could possibly go wrong at that night. And it wasn't looking good.
"The Drashu family isn't one of those families with more than one Voids?"
"Possibly...Two, i don't know. I don't think they'll be aroun that necklace." she said.
"Oh, you think?" He left out while sharpening his blade. "You're going to bet on that? Those are Voids, not soldiers i can simply electrocute."
"You'll be fine... So, be fine. We're leaving at 2 hours, that should be time enough for you to get ready." she said as she left the room.
Auren stood up, placing his blade at it's sheath. He looked at the mirror while putting a black mask on.
"A simple job, get in, get the necklace, get out. No need to fight any of those beasts, okay?"
He took a deep breath
"Are you ready to get rich? Or get killed in a very creepy way?"
And then he left, to make prepare for the big night, without answering his own question.

Wren sighed and leaned back agaidjt the closest wall. She was playing with one of her daggers, throwing her dagger up into the air before catching. The void slid it back into her boot when her noble lady stood up to move once more into a diffrent room.

Two hours, she said. What the hell will i do with two hours?
Vivianna gave him two hours to gather his weapons and gear. But that took him only 15 minutes. So he had 1 hour and 45, as spare time. It's not like he could do much before invading a noble house. The path he would take and scaping strategies where already decided. He decided to go for a walk. He saw a man in his path to the pub. He didn't look like anyone he saw in this town before. Blonde hair and a green tunic. Maybe he's just a simple peasent...no, not that, maybe and adventurer?

Last edited:
After training at the void training grounds, Shane realised that he was late for his guard duty for the Drashu family. He walked back to his horse and hoped onto his back. "Come on Shadow we got a back to the Drashu family" Shane said to his horse. Shane and his horse sped through the alleyways to the noble house. He nodded at the guards at the front gates and entered the noble home. He saw his noble lady ,apologised for being late and greeted the other void guarding them.

"You're late," Wren scolded. She squared her shoulders and took a step back to allow the lord of the house to walk by. Once he had walked far enough away wren turned her head toward her fellow void, "remember tardiness isn't welcomed among our ranks. If the mistress was to find out she may send you back into disciplinary training".

Wren then started off with the lady of the house, flanking her and the heir to the house.

Shane took a deep breath in relief as he wasn't sent to disciplinary training, he hated that place, "Nobody wants to be sent there, not even a void" he thought. Shane patrolled the area staying near the mistress and the heir to this family. He had noticed the less amount of guards around here. "Hey Wren, what's with the less amount of guards its kind of weird?" Shane asked as he didn't know much information as he was just appointed to the Drashu family.

"Half of the guards went to be with the young mistress's sister and their family. They are moving to a new home," Wren continued to follow her charges. She stopped and stood by the wall when their lady sat in one of the chairs in the garden. Wren kept her hands by her weapons.