• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: New Generation

Duskpaw kept her eyes on Jadestar's pelt, continuing to lick the blood off of Jadestar. "I know you did it to protect the Clan but you need to be far more careful," she said as she paused cleaning Jadestar's pelt.

Duskpaw shook her head and stopped cleaning off the blood to speak. "If we go back to the Camp with you looking like that everyone will freak out," she said then moved to Jadestar's neck to clean her pelt.

Depthpaw watched as Duskpaw cleaned Jadestar's pelt."You've done enough.Jadestar just has some scratches on her,and...a big gash...."Depthpaw's ears flattened at the sight.

Duskpaw stopped cleaning the blood off of Jadestar to look at the gash. "Jadestar, you need a Medicine Cat!" She exclaimed with worry then began to lick the blood that was coming out of Jadestar's gash.

Duskpaw nodded as she got up from her spot, peering out into the forest. She smelt a mouse almost immediately, noticing some movement under a couple leaves at a trees root. She moved a tad closer then got into a crouched position. She then launched at the leaves, very quickly, grabbing the mouse with her claws, and quickly snapped its neck. She walked over to where the vole was and buried the mouse next to it. She looked for a new piece of prey for all the StoneClan cats, checking the sights and smells.

"Nice catch!"Depthpaw congratulated,the apprentice climbed up a tree and into the leaves.As He scanned the area once more,he saw a rabbit randomly just sitting in a spot.So,Depthpaw leaped out of tree and aimed for the back,and sunk his claws into the rabbit as soon as he leaped on it.Depthpaw was shaking,he had never done such thing before.But,at lest he was dead.Depthpaw picked up his kill and barried it next to his mouse and Duskpaw's vole.
(I'm sorry the post is so long)

(It's okay)

Duskpaw smiled and her tail flicked energeticly. "That was amazing!" She exclaimed as she jumped up from her spot. She bounded over to go get more prey, deciding to try to get a bird. She noticed a bird with its back to her so she quietly jumped onto a branch on a nearby tree. She then tackled the bird, sending her claws into its back and quickly snapping its neck, and landing on all fours before slipping and falling. She stood up, taking the bird out of her claws and grabbing it with her mouth. She trotted over to their piles of prey and dropped it. "We should take the prey back to the Clan," she said as she began to dig up the mouse.

"Okay."Depthpaw nodded,he grabbed his vole,his rabbit and his thrush he caught when Duskpaw was catching her bird,he padded toward camp.But keeping a slow pace to keep up with Duskpaw."Let's give your bird and my thrush to the elders."He decided.

Duskpaw nodded, grabbing her prey, and walked with Depthpaw. Once they got to Camp she put the bird in front of the Elders Den then put the rest of her prey in the Fresh-Kill pile.

Duskpaw chuckled at mention of Angelkit being in trouble. It wouldn't be the first time that she had to check on Angelkit so she nodded. "Alright," she agreed with a smile as she picked up a small mouse, beginning to eat it.

Depthpaw ate a vole quickly,he glanced at the nursery worryingly."Ready?"He asked,Depthpaw was hoping Angelkit was sleeping happily instead of almost getting killed by a patrol from a different clan.

Duskpaw nodded as she licked the remaining blood from her lips. She headed to the Nursery, hoping for Angelkit to be there. She looked into the Nursery only to see an adorable sleeping Angelkit. "Aww," she whispered as she sat down to continue to watch over Angelkit.

Angelkit turned back and forth adorably as he slept. He didn't hear Duskpaw and Depthpaw coming and continued sleeping. He was dreaming about the times his mother was still around, before she was killed. "Ma...ma...." He said in his sleep, with a tear falling from one of his closed eyes.

"Do you want to watch him?I'll be fine with it..."Depthpaw saw Angelkit crying in his sleep.It crushed him to see a tiny kit crying.He nuzzled Angelkit,"Its okay...."He whispered.
(I feel like for some reason Depthpaw will turn into the last of Ashfur if you know what I mean.)

Duskpaw smiled as she watched Depthpaw nuzzled Angelkit while he was sleeping. They are both adorable, she thought with a sigh as she continued to watch the pair. She felt like nuzzling Angelkit before but Depthpaw had beat her to it so she she just watched them with a smile.

Duskpaw chuckled with a smile as she looked at Depthpaw. "It's okay, I don't mind staying up," she said as she looked at the two. "Angelkit seems to still be sleeping," she noted as she looked at his sleeping figure with a smile.

"He looks so adorable sleeping..."Depthpaw smiled at the sleeping kit,Depthpaw didn't get out of his spot though."It's dusk,and for some reason I feel like sleeping in the nursery."Depthpaw meowed.

Duskpaw chuckled as she looked at the sky. "Dusk, huh?" She mumbled as she layed down next to the Nursery, exposing her stomach. "That's when I was born, dusk," she suddenly said as she continued to look at the sky.

Duskpaw smiled fondly as she stared up at the sky. She looked at Depthpaw to see him sleeping and rolled back to her feet and sat down. She looked at both Depthpaw and Angelkit while smiling fondly.

Duskpaw had fallen asleep in a sitting position by the Nursery. She opened her eyes, looking around. She looked at Depthpaw and Angelkit then smiled. "Morning," she mumbled with a smile as she stretched.

Duskpaw nodded with a blush as she stood up, heading to the Fresh-Kill pile for breakfast. She grabbed a small vole and began eating it. She finished the vole and sat down, looking at Depthpaw

Depthpaw had just gulped down a rabbit."What?I was hungry!"He laughed,the apprentice looked around."Maybe Windfeather can teach us fighting skills this morning."He said.

The sun rays hit Angelkit's face and caused him to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes. After opening his eyes, he slowly got up and stretched. He let out a yawn and started to lick his fur.