• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats :] The Hopefully Cry of The Forest

[Candy]

Previously Applebutter
( Just because I’m bored)

Name:
Turtle
Clan or Rouges: N/A he’s a doggo
Clan Role: N/A, Dog
Sexuality: Straight
Moon( Age/Months ): 11 Months
Appearance: A unusually small Goberian( Husky x Golden Retriever) puppy. He is pale gold with a white under belly and paws. His back is also golden with dark brown-black streaks along it. It’s the same thing with his folded ears and top of his head. Turtle has a black nose and small black whiskers. His eyes are dark brown and a green collar with black stripes is around his neck, it has a bone name tag. The collar however is ripped and tore, it has yet to fall off though.
71A2B666-BB79-4D3E-850C-C9D7D22A7C32.jpeg
Personality: Turtle is an over the top happy go lucky kind of dog. He is very energetic and loves loves food. He doesn’t enjoy the company of cats and has scratches and missing fur on his paws to prove that. Turtle can be very aggressive and a strong fighter to get what he wants. He is always trying to make friends with the foxes but when that doesn’t work out he goes out to find cats to kill.
Backstory:
(Trigger warning: Blood, Death, And Abuse) Turtle grew up with humans. He was named after his eying curiosity for their pet turtle. He was very loved in the house but was quite good at making his older humans mad at him. There was a cat in the house as well, her name was Honeybee who was a small calico kitten. They were left alone while there owners were at the store one day. (Keep in mind that Turtle was only the age of 5 months at the time) He was trying to play with the cat but stopped when Honeybee would hiss at him. She however thought it was fun when he would get in trouble by the humans so she pretended to play with him hoping that he’d hurt her in some way. And he did, but not at the mere thing of injured but death. When the humans came home to the dead cat and bloody dog they freaked knowing that Turtle was most likely to have killed her. “Our Out now!” He remembered the female human yelling and kicking him, but the male stopped him. They beat him and he was thrown out of the house. Turtle was never allowed in and was never fed. Blood still covered his fur so when he begged for food it ended in screaming. Four months later the young dog came across open land away from the horrible life in the city. He decided that this would be much better. After washing himself in the river, he traveled to a nearby barn and slept there and lived there for the next month. Turtle traveled once more before heading back to the barn to find cats and other animals. Hatred burned within him knowing that he was blamed for something he accidentally did. He now lives near a large oak tree only leagues from where Faithclan grows.

~Toasty~

Previously Toasty|
Name: Whisper-paw (Whisper-spark)
Clan or Rouges: Clan
Clan Role: Apprentice
Moon( Age/Months ): 7 Moons
Appearance: A chimera cat whose face is split in two. The right is light orange with darker orange stripes, and his eye is yellow. The right side of his nose is also pink. Whisper-paw’s right side of his face is black and his eye is blue, and so is his nose on that side. His chin is slightly white that’s fades into orange and black. His neck fluff is also divided based on his face. His ears are wild being straight up and divided by orange and black by the side of his face. His body is orange with black patches like a tortoiseshell cat. Whisper-Paw is mildly fluffy and has a small white tuft of hair in the middle of his neck tuft.
Personality: Whisper-Paw is a serious, non-talking cat. He is a very happy cat otherwise and absolutely loves cuddles. Despite that he can be really aggressive and talks only to those who trusts with his life such as his leader and deputy. He would do anything to protect his friends and put himself in danger rather then them themselves. Whisper-Paw loves to sneak away and stare at the stars.
Backstory: ( Optional }
|Open for being mentored!|

Name: Whisper-paw (Whisper-spark)
Clan or Rouges: Clan
Clan Role: Apprentice
Moon( Age/Months ): 7 Moons
Appearance: A chimera cat whose face is split in two. The right is light orange with darker orange stripes, and his eye is yellow. The right side of his nose is also pink. Whisper-paw’s right side of his face is black and his eye is blue, and so is his nose on that side. His chin is slightly white that’s fades into orange and black. His neck fluff is also divided based on his face. His ears are wild being straight up and divided by orange and black by the side of his face. His body is orange with black patches like a tortoiseshell cat. Whisper-Paw is mildly fluffy and has a small white tuft of hair in the middle of his neck tuft.
Personality: Whisper-Paw is a serious, non-talking cat. He is a very happy cat otherwise and absolutely loves cuddles. Despite that he can be really aggressive and talks only to those who trusts with his life such as his leader and deputy. He would do anything to protect his friends and put himself in danger rather then them themselves. Whisper-Paw loves to sneak away and stare at the stars.
Backstory: ( Optional }
|Open for being mentored!|
( Just because I’m bored)

Name:
Turtle
Clan or Rouges: N/A he’s a doggo
Clan Role: N/A, Dog
Moon( Age/Months ): 11 Months
Appearance: A unusually small Goberian( Husky x Golden Retriever) puppy. He is pale gold with a white under belly and paws. His back is also golden with dark brown-black streaks along it. It’s the same thing with his folded ears and top of his head. Turtle has a black nose and small black whiskers. His eyes are dark brown and a green collar with black stripes is around his neck, it has a bone name tag. The collar however is ripped and tore, it has yet to fall off though.
Personality: Turtle is an over the top happy go lucky kind of dog. He is very energetic and loves loves food. He doesn’t enjoy the company of cats and has scratches and missing fur on his paws to prove that. Turtle can be very aggressive and a strong fighter to get what he wants. He is always trying to make friends with the foxes but when that doesn’t work out he goes out to find cats to kill.
Backstory:
(Trigger warning: Blood, Death, And Abuse) Turtle grew up with humans. He was named after his eying curiosity for their pet turtle. He was very loved in the house but was quite good at making his older humans mad at him. There was a cat in the house as well, her name was Honeybee who was a small calico kitten. They were left alone while there owners were at the store one day. (Keep in mind that Turtle was only the age of 5 months at the time) He was trying to play with the cat but stopped when Honeybee would hiss at him. She however thought it was fun when he would get in trouble by the humans so she pretended to play with him hoping that he’d hurt her in some way. And he did, but not at the mere thing of injured but death. When the humans came home to the dead cat and bloody dog they freaked knowing that Turtle was most likely to have killed her. “Our Out now!” He remembered the female human yelling and kicking him, but the male stopped him. They beat him and he was thrown out of the house. Turtle was never allowed in and was never fed. Blood still covered his fur so when he begged for food it ended in screaming. Four months later the young dog came across open land away from the horrible life in the city. He decided that this would be much better. After washing himself in the river, he traveled to a nearby barn and slept there and lived there for the next month. Turtle traveled once more before heading back to the barn to find cats and other animals. Hatred burned within him knowing that he was blamed for something he accidentally did. He now lives near a large oak tree only leagues from where Faithclan grows.
Both accepted ! When your ready you guys can rp links ats the bottom of main post. Also Toasty, Any cat you want to ask to be your mentor ?.

@Toasty|

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Oooo a warrior cats RP! I think I’ve read every book up till around halfway through the latest series…. Can’t remember the name the one right after a vision of shadows haha

But sounds like fun, I’ll get working on a character soon!

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Name: Dusk
Clan or Rouges: Rogue, though might join the clan as plot progresses
Clan Role: N/A; warrior once she does join
Sexuality: Unsure
Moon( Age/Months ): 11 moons

Appearance:
A gray-and-black striped she-cat with a distinct purplish hue. Scars crisscross her body in all directions, accumulated from a rough childhood and life as a rogue. Her fur is dense, thick and short, but is a tad longer on her ears and tail. She’s smaller than most in size.
2E410A9F-7B63-4EE5-8F72-CBDB08B4BE89.jpeg

Honestly don’t even remember what cat creator I used for this but it’s here lol, all credit to original artist

Personality: Dusk is generally eager to please, though often aloof and a little cold. She takes orders well and usually takes a neutral standpoint on most issues. Once she warms up to someone, though, she is loyal to a fault. Dusk isn’t the touchy-feely type and doesn’t like being touched without warning. A hunter and fighter by nature, those aspects enhanced by the pack of rogues, Dusk is sorely lacking in terms of how to interact with others—without violence. While she doesn’t automatically attack others on sight, she is innately mistrustful of most, and if given the slightest hint of a threat, she’ll bolt or attack immediately.
Backstory: Dusk’s mother was a loner, her father a kittypet. Soon after Dusk and her brother Glint were born, her father’s Twoleg family moved away; and contrary to what he had said about living with them in the forest, he left with the Twolegs, leaving the queen and her two kits alone in—little did they know it, then—rogue territory. A little less than a moon later, a badger attacked the queen and kits, and it was purely luck that the rogues had been tracking it for a while. Dusk’s mother and two rogues died in the fight, but the kits survived with scarring injuries. The rogues, now two fewer in rank, took the kits in, but once their injuries had healed, the coddling was over, and they were treated like any of the other older rogues: having to fight for their own food, hunt for the pile, defend their sleeping places, and being pushed around by bigger cats.

Glint, the larger and stronger of the two, but with a lame leg, is supported well by his sister, who is small, but lithe and agile. What she lacked in strength, she made up for in speed. The two were inseparable, and it was that fact that allowed them to survive in the rogue camp while others were torn apart in pointless scuffles or slaughtered in their sleep.

Eventually, as the siblings grew, Glint realized that there had to be more to life for the two of them. He came to the leader and requested to leave the pack of rogues with Dusk.

It turned out, no one leaves the pack. The rogue leader at the time said that, if Glint could beat him in a fight, they could leave. Needless to say, a battle-hardened veteran against a rookie barely eight moons old was hardly a contest. Dusk was spared the same violent end as her brother on the condition that she would remain a rogue, through and through, regardless of what that may entail. If she showed any semblance of mutiny, she would be disemboweled.

Of course, she had assumed that was the case from the beginning, and carries the guilt of her brother’s death on her shoulders. She still hopes that one day, some cat might take control of the rogues, disband, or otherwise render them powerless to release her from the pack.

Aight, I hope that looks alright; if u need me to, I can make the rogue leader, but if someone else wants to, feel free :3

Name: Dusk
Clan or Rouges: Rogue, though might join the clan as plot progresses
Clan Role: N/A; warrior once she does join
Sexuality: Unsure
Moon( Age/Months ): 11 moons

Appearance:
A gray-and-black striped she-cat with a distinct purplish hue. Scars crisscross her body in all directions, accumulated from a rough childhood and life as a rogue. Her fur is dense, thick and short, but is a tad longer on her ears and tail. She’s smaller than most in size.
View attachment 933309
Honestly don’t even remember what cat creator I used for this but it’s here lol, all credit to original artist

Personality: Dusk is generally eager to please, though often aloof and a little cold. She takes orders well and usually takes a neutral standpoint on most issues. Once she warms up to someone, though, she is loyal to a fault. Dusk isn’t the touchy-feely type and doesn’t like being touched without warning. A hunter and fighter by nature, those aspects enhanced by the pack of rogues, Dusk is sorely lacking in terms of how to interact with others—without violence. While she doesn’t automatically attack others on sight, she is innately mistrustful of most, and if given the slightest hint of a threat, she’ll bolt or attack immediately.
Backstory: Dusk’s mother was a loner, her father a kittypet. Soon after Dusk and her brother Glint were born, her father’s Twoleg family moved away; and contrary to what he had said about living with them in the forest, he left with the Twolegs, leaving the queen and her two kits alone in—little did they know it, then—rogue territory. A little less than a moon later, a badger attacked the queen and kits, and it was purely luck that the rogues had been tracking it for a while. Dusk’s mother and two rogues died in the fight, but the kits survived with scarring injuries. The rogues, now two fewer in rank, took the kits in, but once their injuries had healed, the coddling was over, and they were treated like any of the other older rogues: having to fight for their own food, hunt for the pile, defend their sleeping places, and being pushed around by bigger cats.

Glint, the larger and stronger of the two, but with a lame leg, is supported well by his sister, who is small, but lithe and agile. What she lacked in strength, she made up for in speed. The two were inseparable, and it was that fact that allowed them to survive in the rogue camp while others were torn apart in pointless scuffles or slaughtered in their sleep.

Eventually, as the siblings grew, Glint realized that there had to be more to life for the two of them. He came to the leader and requested to leave the pack of rogues with Dusk.

It turned out, no one leaves the pack. The rogue leader at the time said that, if Glint could beat him in a fight, they could leave. Needless to say, a battle-hardened veteran against a rookie barely eight moons old was hardly a contest. Dusk was spared the same violent end as her brother on the condition that she would remain a rogue, through and through, regardless of what that may entail. If she showed any semblance of mutiny, she would be disemboweled.

Of course, she had assumed that was the case from the beginning, and carries the guilt of her brother’s death on her shoulders. She still hopes that one day, some cat might take control of the rogues, disband, or otherwise render them powerless to release her from the pack.

Aight, I hope that looks alright; if u need me to, I can make the rogue leader, but if someone else wants to, feel free :3
Accepted ^^ !

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Good book series if I do say so myself. Could I be the Rouge Leader?

Name: Solan
Clan or Rouges: Rouges
Clan Role: Rouge Leader
Sexuality: Bisexual
Moon( Age/Months ): 42 moons
Appearance:
download20211201011410.png
(With Felidaze Felidform)
Personality: Solan is sinister, determined, somewhat calm, cold, and calculating. He does not like to be ordered around and has very high standards. His eyes avidly scan his surroundings, cataloging the surrounding wealth in his head. He is kind and caring to people he can trust, but touching his treasure could lead to death.
Backstory: Solan was born into a poor family, which abandoned him because they couldn't support him. He spent most of his life stealing and lying and soon became to have addiction to anything shiny...and would do anything to get it.

Last edited:
Good book series if I do say so myself. Could I be the Rouge Leader?

Name: Solan
Clan or Rouges: Rouges
Clan Role: Rouge Leader
Sexuality: Bisexual
Moon( Age/Months ): 42 moons
Appearance:
View attachment 933537
(With Felidaze Felidform)
Personality: Solan is sinister, determined, somewhat calm, cold, and calculating. He does not like to be ordered around and has very high standards. His eyes avidly scan his surroundings, cataloging the surrounding wealth in his head. He is kind and caring to people he can trust, but touching his treasure could lead to death.
Backstory: Solan was born into a poor family, which abandoned him because they couldn't support him. He spent most of his life stealing and lying and soon became to have addiction to anything shiny...and would do anything to get it.

Accepted, sorry i havent responded in awhile. I hade family drama come up over holidays And I’m not feeling so good. ^^”