• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Weekly Let's Plays on GameCrashTV

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
gamecrash-logo.png
As some of you might already be aware, every Saturday for the past few weeks I've been streaming again on our sister site GameCrash's Twitch channel. While we're still taking a break from Pokecharms streams until we have content we're happy with putting out weekly, these weekly streams will help fill the time until then!

Tonight (starting shortly after this post!) I'm playing Golden Axe Warrior in celebration of a recently published article by moi. If you have no idea what Golden Axe Warrior is, all the more reason to join us!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Hi all, make sure to join me via the embedded video above - or this link - to watch a bit of Road Rash II (and possibly some other classic Mega Drive games) in celebration of my recently published article on the Mega Drive Mini. The stream starts shortly after this post!