• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Weremon

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
I’d love to join this if I can, also if I get in where is the story at?

Name: Lee
Sexuality: Straight
Transformed Pokemon: Treecko
Physical Appearance: Lee has long uncut dark green hair with olive skin and striking green eyes. His skin is riddled with cuts and scabs.
Clothing: He wears tan T-shirt and pants made from fabric and a small bandanna on his head that stops his hair from falling into his eyes.
Personally: Lee is crazy and wild and will jump at the opportunity of a fight. He will help out when its needed but prefers fighting.

RP Example: Lee sprinted through the forest underfoot he could feel the lush soft grass only disturbed by the occasional stick or pebble. The air blew against his face as he ran and his breath grew heavy and strained. He loved that feeling. The feeling that he could keep running and never stop, the sense of freedom he felt whenever he ran.

He saw a small stream up ahead. This was no problem he continued to run as before, faster even and when he was close enough the waters edge he jumped. Leaping through the air he lifted his arms up. He felt as though he was flying. He landed back down to the ground hardly breaking his stride and continued to run and run until he couldn't anymore. Collapsing to the ground he let the sounds of the forest and the felling in his feet and hands calm him. Still breathing fast he smiled. What an amazing life he thought to himself. So Free.

Other: N/A

Name: Sish
Sexuality: Asexual
Transformed Pokemon: Sneasel
Physical Appearance: Imagine an anime guy with black hair and light blue eyes and fair skin.
Clothing: He wears a black shirt with tan shorts with a cape that reaches the back of his knees. His cape also has a hood which he puts up sometimes.
Personally: Wish hates other people and loves being alone. He'll ignore anyone he wants and only speaks to people if he has too. But to his family and friends (If/When he gets some) he is loyal and hard working.

RP Example: (I'm assuming I don't need 2?)

Other: N/A

If I need anything more please tell me.