• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
Currently listening to FMA and FMA brotherhood themes.. :D and also mixed in some StarBomb songs... anyone else listen to their fun comedic parody songs too?..

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Missing You - All Time Low. The band are currently streaming their whole album, Future Hearts, ahead of its release next week. Loving it so far, sounds a lot more like the older albums I was a big fan of. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Just managed to download the second ShuuenPro album called Re: Mind (Vocaloid song series in case anyone was wondering) and I already have three favorites that I have on repeat all the time

Ketsuraku - ReCode
Therese no Tameiki
Nostalgia Junk Food

Honestly all of the songs are really nice, but these three top it for me XD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

I really love this song; the editing is really well done, and the pronunciation is really clear. I don't usually like English Vocaloid songs, but this is just... ahhh ♥ (the ridiculously long instrumental bit that lasts for more than a minute in the middle is a little irritating but either way I still love the song eeee~)

@Shocari suggested this at some point whilst I was
looking for some music to listen to when arting...

And now, I can't stop listening to it. ; H ;

I was trolling, I didn't actually mean it why would you listen to me i'm a a horrible person to listen to for music D:

Anywho, been on a KPop kick for the past several months, most notably SNSD(or, Girls' Generation), so that's all I've been listening to.

a song in Lithuanian - Folk Metal
Ugniavijas - "Balnok Tarnai"

I listen a lot to music in other languages, of which I don't speak
just like how their language sounds like with metal (music).

"It's the booziest of beat-'em-ups!"

To me, this song has a powerful essence about it. To you, well, you decide. :)

These are two you definitely do not want to face off against in... well... pretty much anything competitive. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: