• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma

It's in my opinion a great song... I really like the vocals, the piano and the lyrics of the song (plus i've been kinda obsessed with songs from the early 2010s/Late 2000s recently...)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma

This is one of songs that I heard in the car because of my dad when I was like 4. (Anyone else have a father that only listens to songs from like the 90s or older?)

Ghosts by The Head and the Heart. I don't know how to embed a video so just Google it. It's so flippin good. Love The Head and the Heart.
(Also listen to Couer d'Arlene by them)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma

It's one of my new favourites... The stringed instruments in the song are very nice and help build the very dramatic song and even though i don't really like him, Khalid's voice compliments Billie Eilish's voice very well..

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio

Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe

Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, "The King and I" and "The Catcher in the Rye"

Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye

I AM SO DEAD LMAO

this is my shit

Currently listening to Monochrome Kiss, the first opening for Black butler, but since it's a playlist, soon it'll be Hyakki Yakou, the opening for Bleach: Brave Souls, Adamas, the opening for Sword Art Online: Alicization, or maybe even Hitorigoto, the opening for Ero-Manga Sensei :D