• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, since this board has been made the way it has... I feel the need to restart this thread XD

Basically, topic says all. What song are you listening to right now, and if the song changes while you're posting, what did it change to? Feel free to comment on the song(s) you're listening to if you so choose (not mandatory).

As for me... I blame Figs XD

I'm listening to... Ichirin no Hana - HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

and now...

Haruka Kanata - Asian Kung-Fu Generation

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen. EPIC. And now I have that Cadbury advert with the airport trucks running through my head. :p

Not to mention an awesome school karaoke thing with some of the teachers singing/dancing to this.

Totally random thread. But, I WAS listening to I Wish I Had An Angel- Nightwish, man I love that song! (I'll have to restart it.)

I was listening to Welcome to the Black Parade until I accidentally hit the Forward button on my iPod (XP) and now it's So Young. (I am so addicted to The Corrs' music...)

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
I was listening to some Doctor Who soundtrack, but then it switched to Give Me Novacaine - Green Day.

*switches it to Running Away - Elliot Minor, because it's too cool not to listen to*

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I WAS listening to I Wish I Had An Angel- Nightwish, man I love that song!

I love Nightwish, they have some great songs!

I'm currently listening to Requiem for a Dream, not 100% sure who it's by, but I love the classical goodness.
It's about to switch to Sonne by Rammstein

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Wiiii.

Now playing JOINT by Kawada Mami. As my iTunes play count will attest, I've been abusing this song waaaaaay too much since downloading it >>;

LOL ^_^

I'm listening to "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry. I always imagine my girlfriend singing it to me because she actually has kissed (more like made out) with girls with me watching. ^_^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Seems that every time I click this thread I'm listening to an Anime song. My playlist is rather large, mixed and runs at random, though, so it's really just a coincidence... >>

Viva Rock by ORANGE RANGE

Was listening to Head Held High by Firewind as I bowed down to the new king of guitarists.

Now am listening to Devour by Shinedown. If the other new tracks are this good, new cd looks awesome.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Listening to Rolling Star by YUI, aka. the fifth Japanese intro for Bleach. Since it's my newest playlist addition I'll probably be abusing this one a lot over the next few weeks (is what I do).

Listening to Rolling Star by YUI, aka. the fifth Japanese intro for Bleach. Since it's my newest playlist addition I'll probably be abusing this one a lot over the next few weeks (is what I do).
i did that with all the naruto theme songs

well im listening to impulse by an endless sporadic

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Starfire by Dragonforce Not a huge fan of their music, but Starfire is a beautiful song ^^

Bad Religion- Godsmack. Perhaps my favorite rock band ever. when the song is over I'm gonna switch to Greed, my third favorite song by them.

Through The Fire and Flames- Dragonforce. I'm not really listening to it, rather watching someone play it on Guitar Hero III...on Expert.