• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Well a couple of beats Ive been rocking as relaxing music. Second track is one I recently came across but its a pretty catchy song

真っ昼間 - ZEEBRA

LOVE @ 1st Sight feat. COMA-CHI, 青山テルマ - Mr.BEATS a.k.a. DJ CELORY

And some of the work Ive been working to, I love mixing in my 50's with my techno, its a nice break while working

That Elvis Track [Original Version] - Sol Brothers

Harder Better Faster Stronger (Jess & Crabbe Remix) - Daft Punk

Orange Colored Sky - Nat King Cole

And the tracks Ive been either singing or dancing to as of late. Round One has to be the most played in the last week though ^^;

Round One (feat. Lamar Hall) - Jeff Williams

Laugh It Out - Rize, Hayato Ichihara

Dango Daikazoku (Dango Ma N---a? ft. Busta Rhymes) - 茶太

And Ive listed so many so I dont have to post often about it XD When you have 35 GB's of music it can get to be a bit much.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Luckii said:
Also, CM Punk. Always CM Punk.
Nice, Luckii.

Silk Pillows by Childish Gambino, featuring Beck. Two of my favorite musicians. Beck's production on this track is ridiculous. Now if I could just get Beck to do a song with Kayne, I can die a happy man.

Listening to the tracks from New Vegas, I find them really catchy. Also I went through a Phantom of the Opera phase about 3 years ago (which was when I was 14) I also went through a Blood Brothers phase as well. Must have a secret love for the theatre.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Whispers In The Dark by Mumford & Sons. They released their second album yesterday, and without a doubt I love it as much as I did their first. It'll be one of those albums I have on /a lot/ now. Maybe the band are over hyped, but personally I don't have many albums that I've had since 2009 which get a listen once a week or so, like Mumford & Sons' Sigh No More album does and the second album will.

They played a six song set for BBC Radio 1 this morning. Nice mix of new and old stuff, so I'm quite happy. Was nice hearing them play live like that. :)

Crayon - G Dragon

Bit of a contrast from yesterday, and even though the video is just a bit 'whut?' at times, I still want the entire wardrobe for that video and shifted my aspiration from filthy hobo to what he is like, minus that one incident where he was high

Heartbeat by Childish Gambino.

I don't usually like rap music but Troy Donald Glover/Childish Gambino is amazing and I love him probably more than I should. especially because through the wordplay/geeky lyrics a lot of his lines are just "sex sex ass shit n-word homies fuck" and i'm a thirteen year old girl, but shhh

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Adele - Skyfall.

Possibly a guilty pleasure, but I like the song. If this is a representation of the quality of the film, I will be a happy Teapot.

touhou vocal songs FTW
Heartful Nekoromancer - A freakin thriller parody you can't go wrong with that
SOUND HOLIC - Marquis de 3rdThanks Rex
Septuor de écarlate - best vocal Remilla theme ever

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Drops of Jupiter - Train

Now that I know what this song's lyrics refer to, I appreciate it a lot more than I used to.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Brothers from the first of the original Fullmetal Alchemist soundtracks, although the track may have been used in Brotherhood too because it's one of the key tracks for the Fullmetal Alchemist series.

That said, I always ramble on about how much I adore this series, so this time I'll just say that this is a very pretty tune. :)