• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you playing?

I recently bought Rayman Origins for my 3DS, and...OH MY GOSH IT IS SO MUCH FUN! Its a platformer that in my opinion is better than Mario. I recommend it for all of you :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Destiny: Rise of Iron is a glorious thing ♥

I have very much been enjoying it since the DLC dropped on Tuesday. Darn work taking away Destiny time though! *shakes fist*

I just got back into World of Warcraft. I recently made a Worgen Hunter and got him to 14 while playing with my mom (she's a druid). I was able to transfer characters on my old account to my new one, so I'll be playing my draenei hunter more.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Two weeks ago I picked up Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and I 100%ed Fragmentary Passage. I still haven't played the Dream Drop Distance portion of the game, but that can wait until later now that I've gotten my hands on Drigimon World Next 0rder. I have pretty much confirmed that it is a direct sequel to my favorite PS1 game of all time, the original Digimon World, right down to remixed music from the original and the over all plot of the game being identical, rebuild the city run by Jijimon by recruiting Digimon to join the city while trying to solve a greater mystery.

Unlike the first game, this time you get two partner Digimon so in my brief first playthrough I chose the Motimon Egg hoping to Digivolve Tentomon and Gigimon hoping I'd get Guilmon. I got neither. Instead I got Hagurumon and Solarmon which are essentially pallet saps of each other. I dubbed them the twins and could not stop laughing at my blind luck. The reason I call this a brief playthrough is because I started on Normal. I switched to Easy almost the next day because the only difference between the two difficulties is that Easy offers twice the stat gain while training or battling so less grinding. Grinding in this game and its predecessor is a bitch so the less I have to do the happier I'll be. The second time around I started with the Koromon Egg because I wanted Agumon and I stuck with Gigimon to get Solarmon again. The reason I dropped Hagurumon was because the early areas aren't friendly to Machine type Digimon but Fire wrecks everything. Except I didn't get Agumon as expected, I got BlackAgumon. Who then became Sabirdramon at the Champion level. Fittingly though Solarmon became Meramon who was my first ever Champion in the original game. Then to further fuel my nostalgia, Sabirdramon Digivolved to Megadramon who had been my first Ultimate all those years ago. Meramon meanwhile became BlueMeramon. Unfortunately they didn't live to become Megas but that was to be expected. Megas require really high stats which cannot be gotten on your first Digimon even on Easy mode.

Just like the first game it's pretty much an open sandbox where you are suggested where to go but ultimately you can roam freely and do what you want in it provided your partners are strong enough to venture into higher level areas. So far I am enjoying this greatly! ^_^

I am currently playing:
Watch dogs 2 - I finished story mode, now the quest for 100%
Pokemon sun - probably not going to finish it this year. Gotta admit, E4 is pretty hard.
Kukui the champion ruins my life.
Pokemon soulsilver - I thought you could take the train from johto to kanto, but I asked on a forum here and its only after you become champion :\ a whole week wasted on waiting for the train to arrive.
Titanfall 2 -
R.I.P BT :(

Recently played:
Pokemon leafgreen - I got to the elite four in one day, but my save got deleted. fml.
Nintendogs - woof mate
Rayman origins - What should I say?
Watch dogs

Yeah. I recommend watch dogs 1 and 2, Pokemon sun, and of course, nintendogs.

Mainly, I'm playing Pokemon Emerald. With the occasional bit in Pokemon Firered, to work on the pokedex.
To be honest, I've never really beaten all the gyms in Hoenn, due to bad luck and distractions, and I never really cared to get Pokemon ORAS. So pretty much after Norman, I'm blind.

*EDITED

Currently Playing:

• Croc: Legend of the Gobbos (PS1 Emulator): I played Croc 2 when I was a kid, so I decided to play the first one :D
  • Rayman 2: The Great Escape (PS1 Emulator): My favourite game of all times. I played it on my PS1 when I was like 5/6 years old, and now I´m playing it again. I´m trying to complete it 100%.
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS Emulator): I always heard that PW: AA was a good game, so I decided to check it out to see if it´s good as people says, and they aren´t wrong.
  • Pokemon Ruby Version (GBA Emulator): I played Pokemon Emerald Version before, so I decided to play the Ruby version (I also love RWBY <.>)
  • Pokemon Pearl Version (DS Emulator): I never played the Gen. 4 Pokemon games before, so I decided to check them out, and started playing the Pearl Version.
  • The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PS2): It´s a good game, with a... good, story, 4 or 5 playable characters (I can´t remember), more than 40 vehicles, and different outfits for every character.
  • Digimon World DS: A pretty good game. Lots of Digimon, a good battle system, and interesting characters.
Recently Played:

• Digimon World 3 (PS1 Emulator): I only played this game when I was a kid, and never completed it. Now, I played it again, and didn´t completed it :@
  • Pokemon Glazed (GBA Emulator): One of the best Pokemon Hackroms ever :-O!!!
  • Rayman (PS1 Emulator): One of the best PS1 games of all time (Never completed it. Never. Not even now)
Going To Play:

• Pokemon Black Version: I played it once on my DS Emulator, but I didn´t pay much attention to it. So, when I finish playing Pokemon Ruby or Pearl, I´ll start playing it again.

Last edited:

Malgai

Previously Snappy
I'm playing pokemon soul silver just beat 8th gym now i'm grinding my pokemon for the pokemon league, anyway, where is the pokemon league? I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:
I recently played The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Admittedly I'm not the biggest Zelda fan but I figured I try it out. Currently playing Borderlands 2 and it is fun especially with a friend. If you are into RPGs and FPS games, I recommend this game. A game I have on going is Super Paper Mario. Haven't touched that game in a while, but I still like it for it's humor.

I started playing Pokemon Prism (one of the best pokemon fan games of all times), Shantae, for the GameBoy Color, Prince of Persia for the NES, and Pac-man World

Currently Playing:

• Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
  • Pokemon Silver
  • Pokemon Emerald
  • Crash Bandicoot 2: N. Tranced
  • Cave Story

Last edited by a moderator:
Puyo Puyo Tertis! It's amazingly fun, i'm just disappointed there's no endless marathon mode for standard tetris, as i planned to beat it, instead i'm attempting to fill the score gauge and beat 999 cpu opponents ;)

matio kart 8 deluxe, haven't owned any mario karts since double dash, so this is great, and the multiplayer is fab!

Pokemon tcg online, is the main reason i use my tablet now, it's strange what stopping using social media does to your online habits =)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I guess im a weeb for saying this but i've been playing Persona 5 as of late in the little free time I have....

No shame in that! I'm currently playing through Persona 5 as well and really enjoying it. :)

It's quite an interesting beast, that one. On the one hand, I wholly feel that it's far too damn long and wish that they could have told a slightly tighter story in a shorter timeframe. On the other hand, my playtime capped 100 hours yesterday and I'm starting to feel a bit sad now that the end is finally in sight. I'm aware that there's still a considerable chunk of the game left but even the plot feels like it's reaching its climax.

I guess that's just how it goes. I've been so deep in this world for so long that even if I am looking forward to hitting the credits, I'll miss it when it's over.

• Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 and 3
  • Silent Hill
  • Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear To The Rescue
  • Pokemon Crystal
  • Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
  • Rayman 2: The Great Escape
  • The Last of Us

I've been playing a few games lately:

Mario Kart 7, still trying to get three stars but the game doesn't let me. I'm also enjoying online matches with over 3000 VR.
Also playing Mario Kart Wii Custom Tracks, can't play online though because the update takes forever and after an hour it tells me the connection was lost. Ugh.

And last, the game i'm playing the most:
Miitopia! Man I absolutely LOVE that game.
Currently at Realm of the Fey, battling those REALLY strange things called "Twerkeys" 10/10 Nintendo, good job.
My teams are made up of me, my brother and my gym leaders from Sandolyn! :p

Of course we have me, Azure, I started as a Male Pop Star, the continued as Cat and now i'm a Flower. My in-game personality is Cool because it's just... Crits and dodges.
(GL = Gym Leader)
First team:
Tyler (brother) | Energetic Warrior
Bailey (GL 1) | Kind Mage
Leviada (GL 3) | Cautious Cleric

Second team:
Shadow (GL 4) | Laid-back Vampire
Gritt (GL 2) | Stubborn Female Pop Star
Glyede (GL 8 ) | Energetic Thief

Last team (Current, incomplete):
Frosti (GL 5) | Kind Princess
Waveri (GL 6) | Air-Headed Cat
Blaze (GL 7) | Cool Warrior

Last edited:
I´ve been playing a lot of Metroid recently. I completed Fusion and Zero Mission, so now I´m playing Super Metroid. I´m also playing Pokemon Heart Gold, Donkey Kong Country and Chrono Trigger. Those 3 are excellent games, especially CT.

Im replaying what is in my opinion the hardest pokemon game ever, emerald. Just to reach the frontier and do that. I have no idea why I reset in the first place though.

I have just finished Miitopia, and in my opinion, it was a really fun game. Had a lot of fun with it. When Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions comes out, I will 100% do the game!! I love Mario and Luigi games, my favourite series in ALL of the Mario franchise.

I'm also playing through Mother 3 for the 2nd time, currently at the Chimera Lab in Chapter 7.

Yeah I now also finished Miiopia and me and another team member have a relationship level of 64 (lol)
I'm now in the first district of New Lumos. And have taken two quest people into my team.
inkling the Laid-back Scientist (Obviously this was quite funny as Unstable Formula looks like ink)
and... uh... *sigh* *facepalm*
Snoop Dogg the Energetic Warrior... (Smoke weed every day! xD)
Have some war cries:
Azure: In ya face, biotch!
Tyler: Lol get rekt
And my gym leaders have "The power of -insert type-"
Bailey: The power of nature!
Gritt: The power of the earth!
Leviada: The power of the mind!
Shadow: The power of the shadows!
Frosti: The power of ice!
Waveri: The power of waves!
Blaze: The power of fire!
Glyede: The power of dragons!
Inkling: Woomy! (idk I had to do this)

Sorry to bother you, I just... These war cries were just too good. Lol.

Also I managed to finish the Custom Tracks update but the problem is: I NEVER use Funky Kong. And there you are, playing online as Mario, against 11 Funky Kongs. So yeah, i'm losing VR xD
I now play with my brother and discovered a beginning shortcut somewhere. Yay! :D

Currently playing:
  • Super Mario 64
  • Pokemon LeafGreen
  • Golden Sun
  • Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time
Going to play:
  • Pokemon Moon
  • Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  • Super Mario Bros. 3 and World
  • Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

As some already know, I'm a bit obsessed with the Megaman Battle Network series and I'm currently playing BN 4.5 with the special Japanese edition after finishing with the fifth one in the series.

*Toadman throws in some humor program dialogues from the series after translating them into English*

Toadman: So, I had some Navis at the bar take a brief survey of mine.

Toadman: I asked which key they hated the most on the keyboard.

Toadman: Al of the Navis agreed on one key they hated.

Aquaman: So, which key was it?

Toadman: The tab key!

Aquaman: ...
------------------------------------

Toadman: Two helium atoms were walking down the street.

Toadman: One of them trips over a stray branch and lands into a pile of electrons.

Toadman: The other asks, "Are you okay?"

Toadman: "I don't know, I think I might have found something."

Toadman: "Are you sure?"

Toadman: "Negative, Helium."

Aquaman: Dang it Toadman!

my friend has this week off work, we've dedicated about 6 hours a day to Splatoon 2, he doesn't have a switch though so we're hot seating it doing alternate lives, great fun, too addictive for its own good lol

I´m currently playing Spyro the Dragon 2. I´m trying to get the 100%, because I already completed the first one 120%. After that, I´ll complete Year of the Dragon 100% too.

Currently playing: MARIO and Luigi dream team,Pokémon moon,mega man 2,super Mario 3D land, THREE save files on super Mario 3D world,Pokémon y,animal crossing new leaf,omega ruby,pokken tournament,ace attorney (kinda), spore, terraria, the escapists, and I think that’s it.

IM BUSYYYYYYY

Currently Playing:
  • Pokemon Glazed (Nuzlocke Challenge): Decided to do the nuzlocke challenge just to add a little bit of challenge.
  • Rayman Legends (PS3): One of the best Rayman games. It´s fun and the difficulty it´s pretty fair: You have the normal levels, the musical levels and the 8bit versions and the invaded stages.
  • Assassin´s Creed 2 (PS3): My dad bought this game for me a while ago, but I decided to start it now. I also have the books, and they are amazing.

I'm currently playing Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, trying to get the 100%, and Call of Duty 3, both for the PS2

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently playing(Youtube):
Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam
Ultra Moon
Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
Dragon ball Fusions
Currently playing(Actually):
Ultra Moon
Dokkan Battle(Phone)
Homescapes(Phone)
Splatoon 2.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
e92d2b3a0c01be3bdd77ec665a3014028efaa105.jpg
adf6ec95859a24be9e9806706485e3b003b18775.jpg
958177d7ecf0e96d750d0814cc40645660636434.jpg

2aef9c711846a7865549283d7de566e82b7a586c.jpg
39d1daf7576ab93edd710f933b771fe4146948a0.jpg
3d511d206de7672f718270ee83126b687000fbe0.jpg

I love these games so much; especially Life Is Strange.
The Longest Journey was suggested to me by @StellarWind Elsydeon,
as was Septerra Core. I'm going to try completing a few of them these
next few coming weeks. (I have an OTP in Cognition. My feels!)

Currently playing:
- Paper Mario Sticker Star
Current Location: W5-1 Shy Guy Jungle

- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Superstar Saga: Completed (daym that final boss was hard)
Minion Quest: Joke’s End (stuck at fighting Roy)

- Miitopia (3rd run):
67% medals
Team levels: 50, 47, 47, 47
Finally got myself to the max level. Also planning to do the tower of dread somewhere soon when my team is all level 50

- Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story
Just finished off the Alpha/Beta Kretin
Bowser is stuck in the floor in his own castle xD

I guess that’s all I’m currently playing.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I've sort of fallen into Monster Hunter World lately, but i've also got the last bits of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth to get through again before I move on to its sort-of-but-not-quite sequel, Hacker's Memory.

But now that i'm sort of figuring out what the frell i'm doing in MHW, It seems to have become my go-to game for now.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm playing Pokémon games. So surprising. I just finished Pokémon X. Though to be honest, I'm mostly just spending my life on Charms. Literally about 80% of my life is Charms now XD

*Shoutmon sends a letter since his tamer isn’t here at the moment*

So, my tamer is playing:
  • Digimon Dusk
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
  • Team Fortress 2 (On some modded servers.)

Eh.. im boring Red=Done Black=Ongoing Blue= Started
1. Minecraft Yes. minecraft. i join in the mineplex server often as possible
2. Some FNAF fan games Jolly 2 and 3, Popgoes, and SFNAF
3. Dead rising 4. I really liked the storyline, and also THE WEAPONS. THE WEAPONS!
4. Danganronpa V3 And 2. I really cried and some of the deaths (most notably my favorites like gonta gokuhara or gundham tanaka) but some executions are just plain WEIRD.

Last edited: