• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What do you think of Alto Mare?

You know the town from the Pokemon Heroes movie with Latios and Latias,i think its one pretty creative town idea and is very unique as well.
But i do want to hear your opinions on this place.

Well, Pokemon Heroes was my FAVORITE Pokemon movies, and one of the few movies that made me cry as a kid (Latios, Nooooo...). I really liked the city of Alto Mare. It definitely made me think that would be what Venice looked like if Pokemon were a thing. I think it would probably be really cool to do an RP that takes place in Alto Mare and has to do with the Pokemon Wakeboarding thing they did at the start of the episode.

I like how you were thinking exactly what I was thinking,it would make an interesting RP location and even so,theirs a lot to do in the town.
Also the event your Talking is I believe named the “Tour De Alto Mare” which is the racing event in the movie.
Though most Pokémon towns in the movies are awesome,like the one in destiny deoxis

Last edited: