• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What is your Pokemon US/UM team?

So right now I'm having my first pokemon Ultra Sun run ever, and so far my team looks like this:

Trainer Card:

What do you think overall of it ? And what was your team when you defeated US/UM you can send your team in form of trainer cards or by text :)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Overall I think that team looks nice, aside from are two bug types it seems to be a good, well balanced team.

As for my team when I beat UM; it was Hemlock, a Decidueye with Spirit Shackle(I think, if not False Swipe), Leaf Blade, Brave Bird and Sucker Punch; Dusk, a Dusk Lycanroc with Stone Edge, Brick Break, Fire Fang(I started playing to late to get the one from the event so it ended up with the US Fang move) and Crunch; Zourzorua, a Zoroark with Night Daze, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower and Focus Blast; Sharp, a Sharpedo, I think she had Aqua Jet, Ice Fang, Crunch and Poison Fang, can't remember exactly; Volca, a Larvesta, can't remember it's moves but I think he had Absorb at that point, like I say I can't remember and lastly Stinger, a Poipole which if I recall correctly had Dragon Pulse, Nasty Plot, Sludge Wave and some other move that I forgot :'|:)

Overall I think that team looks nice, aside from are two bug types it seems to be a good, well balanced team.

As for my team when I beat UM; it was Hemlock, a Decidueye with Spirit Shackle(I think, if not False Swipe), Leaf Blade, Brave Bird and Sucker Punch; Dusk, a Dusk Lycanroc with Stone Edge, Brick Break, Fire Fang(I started playing to late to get the one from the event so it ended up with the US Fang move) and Crunch; Zourzorua, a Zoroark with Night Daze, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower and Focus Blast; Sharp, a Sharpedo, I think she had Aqua Jet, Ice Fang, Crunch and Poison Fang, can't remember exactly; Volca, a Larvesta, can't remember it's moves but I think he had Absorb at that point, like I say I can't remember and lastly Stinger, a Poipole which if I recall correctly had Dragon Pulse, Nasty Plot, Sludge Wave and some other move that I forgot :'|:)

Thanks to your tips, I've changed my team a little! I though that My 2 bugs pokemon were indeed strong, but slow and both bug as you said, So I changed Vikavolt for Raichu and Golisopod for Gyarados!