• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Pokemon are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx

So I just found out about this personality test and I thought to share it with others.

upload_2015-8-16_23-40-56.png

mewtwo.gif

I can honestly say I never expected this result from honest answers. Though...I can relate to preferring to be alone in real life and being rather insecure...still didn't see this result coming.

slaking.gif

I got Tyranitar a few times. But felt that the 'dominant' part didn't really suit me. I tried the test again and thought about the questions a bit more. I got slaking this time, which I think suits me much more. I am pretty grumpy/easily pissed off/serious, and I like to be by myself than being around other people (unless they are family or really good friends.

pikachu.gif

Apparently I'm a Pikachu! Heheh. That's pretty cool. ^^ It's really nice to see other entries as well! It shows how many diverse people are on this site. I just joined today, yet I'm already having a whole lot of fun!

It's interesting that I got this option now; Years ago when I took this test, I got... Ninetales?? or something like that.

It kind of makes me wonder how much of me has/hasn't changed, actually...

houndoom.gif

psh, yea, im tough af. not.

although the part where it says "...you're (actually) friendly and helpful to those you trust." is partly true.

about that "...intimidating tough-guy exterior..."... im not like that. im not sure how to explain what my "exterior" is, its not intimidating.

teddiursa.gif

i guess a teddiursa fits me better, but i didnt get it by taking the test again though. it just fits me the most out of all ive read.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had gotten Blissey on a pokemon quiz. Blissey's a pretty great pokemon in the game. The quiz said I'm just a really nice guy. Can't post it cuase I'm using the library computer and I can't upload pics of any kind.

cubone.gif

I hoped for one of my favourite Pokemon, but got Cubone.
Not really one of my favs, but it's good enough for me.
Actually, this description doesn't really fit me at all...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Interestiiiiiing. I originally took this quiz ages ago and I'm pretty sure that I received Mew at the time. Got a different answer this time 'round but I agree with its description. And hey, Togetic's cool! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.