Mega Ditto..... Yeah NO...... How bout Mega Dunsparce: When I think Mega Evolution, I imagine how it could change a crappy Pokemon like Dunsparce to a really good Pokemon. Kangaskhan got one, and it's really good, so why not another?
Yeah, Mega Dunsparce is a nice idea. Add a new type (like ground), a good ability and that would be nice to see. And also, Mega Linoone would be nice to see too.Mega Ditto..... Yeah NO...... How bout Mega Dunsparce: When I think Mega Evolution, I imagine how it could change a crappy Pokemon like Dunsparce to a really good Pokemon. Kangaskhan got one, and it's really good, so why not another?
Let me begin by stating some things that DON'T need Mega evolution:
While I agree with this, sadly, I feel like GameFreak is almost definitely going to give most if not all of the Pseudo-legends some sort of mega forme or another. Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, and Garchomp all have them already, and I wouldn't be surprised if Dragonite, Hydreigon, and Goodra followed suit. (Though if I'm honest with myself, Mega Hydreigon sounds pretty sweet to me. ♥)
As for legendaries.... see also Mewtwo, Diancie, and Rayquaza, not to mention Primal Ky00ber and Groundon. :x
Wow, that's geniusIf Mega Ditto had an ability, it would be Mega Body.
Mega Body: If the opponent can mega evolve, this Pokemon changes into the mega evolution.
In other words, if Mega Ditto was battling Lucario, Mega Ditto turns into Mega Lucario. By the way, the opponent doesn't have to have it's mega stone on it.
Personally I'd love for weaker Pokémon to get Megas. Pretty much any Ice type period for one. Ice is such an under rated type, and most if not all of them suffer in competitive do to their weaknesses being carried by almost every Pokémon. In particular I'd love to see Lapras get a Mega. On that most single stage Pokémon would really benefit from Megas. Now on a personal level I'd love for the following to get Megas:
That's it for now. I'll probably post more later. To be fair though Aspin, Shuckle is already a monster with the few Pokemon it truly fears. (Done the math aside from Mega Scizor, Huge Power Azurill, Mega Blastoise, and Primal Kyogre, everything has to really whittle him down.)
- Arbok and Weezing: I'm a huge fan of Poison types and frankly with the powerhouse that is Fairy type around Poison types need to start receiving overhauls.
- Vileplume and Victrebell: I can not say enough about how much I love these Pokémon. But like most on my list they suffer from low end Base Stats.
- Venomoth: Please Game Freak.
- Dragonite: Practically every other Dragon has one so I mean why not him.
- Crobat: Because this little guy is amazing. He deserves it.
- Unown: On one hand this sounds awesome. On the other hand that's 28 Megas technically.
- Steelix: He's a perfect candidate. Steel types need more going for them anyway.
- Donphan: I've loved this Pokémon since GSC. He's already pretty useable, so why not give him that little bit more.
Agreed except all the eeveelutions need a mega imo :3From the ones already mentioned - I would be so happy with Megas for Ninetales and Zoroark!
I would love Mega Delphox! will probably never happen a mega for my favorite Pokemon, Flareon.
More Mega Foxes!
Another Pokemon that comes to mind that I would love a Mega for is Liepard! I use mine a lot in doubles.
I would love a mega for the rest of the PokeFelines - Persian, Delcatty, Luxray, Purrbeauty, and Pyroar!