• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What would you do for a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would write obscene amounts of fanmail until she comes <3333

Waht would you do for a kitten in a basket with a ribbon ♥

Also, a klondike bar is like a square ice cream sandwich.

Raid a market and steal the basket and ribbon, then raid the pet shop to steal the kittens :p

What would you do to have a special day dedicated to you ::) (awwh that sounds cute ;D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Punch you and run off with a full belly.

What would you do for Dark Blazikid? (Like dark link in LoZ)

Punch a brick wall untill my fingers fall off, get them sewn back on, then keep punching the same wall.

What would you do for a rocket to the Moon?

A

Anonymous

I'd kill Link ,Mario ,Kirby ,Star Fox ,Zelda ,and them Ice Climbers.

What would you do to "Grasp the true form of my attack" .

I'll resurrect Kirby, inhale you, take in your abilities, and play around with them and see what you mean.

What would you do for a slap in the face with a trout?

Gather a team of spies, get a helicopter, break into the Pentagon, then jump through the lazors, cut open the class, and make off with le samich of cheesy goodness X3

What would you do for an airplane car?

Jump off a cliff into a pool of piranhas, swim all the way to Hawaii, throw salt in all the locals' eyes, then fly on an airplane wing all the way back home to get the flying car of epicness :D
What would you do to see me do all that stuff?

Grab a bag of popcorn and a bean bag cha- oh you to get you to do that. I'd pay you, say, 5 bucks?

What would you do to have a pet Glyscor?

Cut off my ear and mail it to someone...*innocent whistle*

What would you do for a double-chocolate chip cookie?

Double Chocolate Chip Cookie:
Lay down with my belly on hot coals then get up and jump in a shark's mouth.
Awesome Face:
Walk on a tightrope above a waiting Chuck Norris below then eat a mushroom with hot sauce on it.
What would you do to be president?

Status
Not open for further replies.