• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What would you do if you became your RPG character?

If all of a sudden, you woke up the next day, and everything like personality, appearance, outlook on life, etc. changed about you.

This could be any character you have made at this site, or any other site as well. Also, a main character in a piece of writing (for those who write Fan Fic's)

Example: I have two characters I have created so far. My RPG one, Scarlett, and Blaire from my Fic Runaway.
If I became Scarlett, I would have just faced my mothers death a couple years back, have a low self confidence, and be on the road to journey with Pokemon to fulfill my parents dreams.

If I was Blaire on the other hand, I would be a quick tempered, one set minded person who would be forced to live on the road and hates Pokemon. Life of crime is in there as well :p

Kalseng: THERAPY.

IMMEDIATELY.

And,

I'd totally play with all of my kickass pokemon.

Evan:

Swimming enduracne training,

Breath holding training,

Swimming speed practice,

Breakfast,

Pokemon training,

Lunch,

Swimming until dinner,

Dinner,

Swimming,

Sleep in the nearest body of water, surrounded by my pokemon.

Quint:

Wish I was older.

[size=8pt]LOLLOLOL.
If I became Belle, my main PRP character, I'd probably spend HOUURRRRSS with my pokeymans.
We'd rock and roll all night, and party everyday.
And there would be bliss and happiness EVERYWHERE.
And I'd eat everything everywhere all the time because obesity doesn't exist in the pokemans world.
The end

If I became Rain, I would be uber blessed. She is everything I want to be.
I would have an amazing singing voice, be an awesome DJ, and be super gorgeous and have awesome hair and wings. =)

P

Pokepok

If I became my RPG character, Tyson, then I would enjoy the whole day with my pokemon . I would also eat to my heart's content.

Then, I would also like to catch all the pokemon in the world and so, I would have left my house to embark upon the journey! (no school! and especially no history!) :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I assume you mean Pokemon RP character only, otherwise this topic best belongs on the Misc. Board. I'll let you clarify that, Midnight XD

Anyways, considering that I've had multiple RP characters (even multiples using my name), I'm not sure what the best answer would be. It seems all of my characters have a trend, though, so while the majority have been through tough times (deaths, mental torture, etc.) I'd probably keep all of that in mind yet continue to move forward with my life. I'd be very nomadic, traveling all over the world with my Pokemon and taking in everything in nature had to offer, yet occasionally visiting home and catching up with old friends.

All and all, no matter how screwed up some of my characters are, living in any of their shoes would be awesome because they'd have their Pokemon with 'em and, more or less, be free :)

Hmm...

If I was Emmanuel, I'd have a kickass name and a similar personality.

If I was Violet, I'd have boobs :o I think that would be the biggest shock to the system :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If I was Violet, I'd have boobs :o I think that would be the biggest shock to the system :p

... XD

But that does put a whole new perspective on this thread >>; Ranma 1/2 syndrome? lol.

*Has had multiple male Pokemon RP/fanfic characters, too :O* Suddenly the words "DO NOT WANT!" come to mind xP

Although, it sounds like you'd have a complete mind and body transformation, so the fact that your gender switched wouldn't really be an issue, eh? ^^;

I have two main PRP characters, Alex and Silas. But Alex, being female, wouldn't be a huge change for me, other than different goals and more hyper, 'gotta-get-it-done' personality.

On the other hand, Silas is MALE! That would freak me out horribly. In addition, he's lazy, not as intelligent as I am, and has had multiple girlfriends, frequently mixing them up. Confusion alley is what that guy is. Silas also has an Infernape with ADHD. That would not be fun. So I would not function if I turned into Silas.

If I turned into Alex, I would function okay. Not at 100%, but okay. at least she's female.

I have about five characters but am currently only using two in RPs. If I became Giselle...hmm, not sure if a lot would change because she's a lot like me in many respects. But she does have a Charizard and other Pokemon with a lot of personality^^. And I'd get compared to Storm from X-Men alot with the white hair.

Becoming Reina on the other hand would rock. She's stylish, a powerful trainer, and totally not afraid to speak her mind (unlike me). Plus she's a steel type trainer with a Lucario

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I have two main characters, I guess, one which has multiple personallities and stuff she really counts as five different people, regardless of what her name is and her looks. And that one also happens to be my main "fighter" in chat battles. XD

The other I use as much as I can, though it's not like I RP that much anymore (or I just don't seem to be able to RP as well as some others). Her name's Christine Ray. And... we're quite different. M'kay, if she was 15, then yeah, we would be a bit more similar, but if I was RPing her as a 13 year old girl, then we have a load of differences.

First off, appearance. True, she does somewhat resemble me, but she has purple highlights in her hair. I would never die my hair, or highlight it. She also wears contacts that makes her dark brown eyes look purple. Again, I would never do that, though I do think it would be cool to. ^^;

Next, personallities. As a 13 year old, Christine is very... shy and timid, even around friends and family. She barely talks, and always tries to avoid others' gazes. And, if she can, tries to stay at least 5 feet away from the nearest person. On the other hand, she has a very close connection to her Pokemon and can act like I do around my friends. Out-going, a lot more extroverted, possibly even going hyper once in a while, if there are no humans around. All in all, she'll have waaaaaay less friends. Maybe one or two. Unlike the 50 something that I have now.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
My character Brian is based off me entirely, er almost. We're comletely insane, but serious when we needs to be. We also remain impulsive, directionally impaired, and monkeyish. We have a love for shrimp, prefer to dink tea and water, carry water bottles with us at all times, look good in black, and are pretty intellegent. That musch hasn't changed.

What has though, is he believes a Pokemon is only as strong as its trainer and therefore trains himself a long side them. This makes him many times stronger than I am. Also while I'm somewhat the strong silent type, he's bolder in certain situations. I would have also gotten the chance to travel across the world if I were me. The other me I mean.

If I were the fan fic version of myself I'd be all that and more, considering I'm on my way to the darkside. I would say more, but in the event I actually get around to typing my fic and post it, that would be uber spoilers. ::)

I guess because the fic is from 1st person it's pretty easy for me to influence the perspective :p

I would imagine life would be much better. We wouldn't be worrying about a dwindling economy or having to study to secure a career in the future. We'd be content in doing whatever we do together with our Pokemon without having to worry about aging, money and the like.

Although as I have a lot of characters, I'd most likely end up being the character closest to my personality, that being Jay Huntre. It would certainly be nice being able to relax and travel the world alongside Pokemon you like.

If I turned into Katie...well, I'd probably regret it for a moment for making her a wanted 'criminal', but then I'd see Blaze and forget about giving her a horrible past. And she had Psychic abilities! And she's HOT!!! (happy now). But she basicly has depression...hmmmm... I dunno... I'd still be rather happy, coz of Blaze.

If I was the RP me, which is based offa me, me would be epic.

MONKEHS!!! I'D HAVE A TINY PURPLE MONKEY!!! Erhem. Sorry. But yeah, it'd be pretty sweet. Traveling just about anywhere I'd want to go, and travel is already something I love. By the time I die, I want to have seen the whole world. Being the RP me, me would have already seen most of the world, and both me's think that's pretty sweet. Not to mention RP Me is of legal drinking age....

But I'd become the type that doesn't really have a solid home, just staying in apartments or hotel rooms, though I'd always have ONE home in....somewhere, for whenever I want to go back. Not quite nomadic like Katie said earlier, but it'd still be fun.