• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join When It Falls

Confused, Amber had Gardevoir withhold any further attacks - but with caution. Forfeit? She didn't really understand what was going on.

"Leave you be? What the heck - of course I won't! I will not allow you to take one more step into Sinnoh!" Amber called.

Maybe she really was over thinking this - she probably was just a refugee trying to escape the tyranny of Team Space. This girl did seem to not have any interest in hurting anyone, really. Backing away beside Gardevoir, Amber decided it was time to claim some facts instead of her theories.

"Why are you here...in this region? I know you're not native - you can tell by the way you dress. So, who are you exactly and why have you come to Sinnoh?"

"Persistant. Well, as I said before, I'm Rea. From..." She thought for a city in Sinnoh. "Jubilife city." She would probably get kicked out of this region if she told the girl Unova. "I just don't know my way around this area."

Detsu grabbed James' shoulder. "Its fine! I understand now.. I'd be the same what if I had to undergo such a trial. But what are your plans now? If your going to try to find those goons, I'd be happy to be of service! Anything I can do to help." Detsu smiled "We can take those guys down together."

Amber slightly raised an eyebrow, relaxing. Well, Snowpoint was fairly far off from here - so it would make sense if someone not born here would know their way around. She probably was only dressed that way because its not as snowy and cold over at Jubilife. However, if she didn't even know her way around, how did she get here?

"O-oh...well, how would you even get here then?" Amber asked, her Gardevoir nodding in agreement.

James shrugged. "I was staying here for a little bit, since 3 regions fell to Team Space I was seeing if they were planning on attacking here yet." He said.

"But what about those girls over there?" James said mentioning Amber and Rea.

"I got here because I got lost on my way here." Rea explained. She sighed, pushing up her glasses. "Can you help me find a hotel nearby?"

"Hehehe..." Detsu laughed weakly. " I was actually on my way to them before this misunderstanding" he stretched the back of his head. "Yeah.. Let's go see what they're doing." Detsu struggled to keep a straight face. "Heh... Girls."

Amber.Felt.Like.An.Ass.

There she went again, causing so much trouble over something so simple. This Rea seemed to actually be a Sinnoh resident, lost on a wave - which happened quite often now that Amber thought about it. She sighed. Sure it was slightly odd that anyone would be surfing or fishing at this time of night, but it wasn't impossible.

"I.....I am so sorry...I-...With...With everything going on within the regions- I guess I'm just paranoid. I really am sorry." Amber spoke, Gardevoir releasing a similar sound of apology. "I'm Amber."

She heard Rea ask for directions to a hotel nearby - which luckily there was one only a couple blocks away.

"Yes, very close by, actually." Amber now felt responsible for the inconvenience, so she figured the least she could do was help direct this girl to warmth.

Rea sighed in relief. Her secret was safe- for now. "Thanks for helping out!" She plastered a fake smile onto her face and a cheery tone in her voice. "And no problem! It's not your fault."

Rea had packed some Poke in her bag, thankfully. She had enough to buy a cheap hotel room for a while. Rea assumed that she could get a job by the time she ran out of money.