• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Where do you live?

Well, I live in Manila, Philippines. ;3 We're dealing with an president who hates drugs so much, my mother, who's always been neutral, was gonna go to an rally.

Well, I'm English. I don't know many people on forums they're English (at least, I'm not sure if this forum is American or English, I literally joint yesterday), but I live near London

Serbia. Basically 2 people I've met online knew where it was :'(
for those who don't know, it's in Europe, a country away from Greece. We also worship Russia and even sell Putin shirts in gift shops. Fun.

I live in Petrópolis, in Brazil.
Pretty much one of the two Imperial cities in the whole American Continent.
Also Brazil is just like Florida, but WAY more dangerous.

I live in New Jersey.The weather is so mixed and it's terrible.

We have wonderful winters,full of snow.

But,we also have terrible summers that are hot.

But,I used to live in Orlando,Florida.I used to travel to Disney for field trips and go every summer,Winter break and Spring.It had the same weather-always in the 60s.But,the summers were in the 80s or 90s.

All I can say is that I live in the United States. Nothing more. I really don't want to go and reveal too much about me, just for my own safety. But all I can say is that I live in the United States. You're welcome.

Well, I live in the United States, and all I can say is that I live in the Pacific side where things can get a bit dicey at times... Especially since we've got a President where people are constantly blocking the streets just because of that!

It's very mild, no extreme weathers like snow and blizzards so that my little baby Dragonite stays comfy hehe.

I'm from Australia, and I'm currently living in one of the port cities around Sydney, NSW. I moved here from the border of NSW and VIC for uni, and it's a pretty relaxed place to live. It's a rather old city that's going through a lot of change due to the decline of the local industry, but I'd say it's adapting reasonably well (at least in the surburb I live in anyway - some places are very run down) by focusing on the university and the health industry. I also don't know why I'm telling you this. Anyway, fun place, I like it a lot.

I was born and raised in Michigan, but I'm currently living in Arizona. It's pretty and all, but... I'm really unhappy here. Once we all have the means to do so, my friends and I are planning to leave our home states and move in together somewhere up north.

Sit down children, as I spin you this tale of a land marred by soot, dirt and sneering cynicism.
A place so emotionally arrested, so isolationist in its ideals that our dear old star, the very Sun itself daren't stop on its way towards the glittering continent.

It twas on this rain beaten rock that I, Pyjax had the greatest of fortune (or misfortune depending on your disposition) to have been birth-ed.

So yeah I'm from the south of England and it's alright really, sorry for wasting your time...

Last edited:
I'm from Australia, and I'm currently living in one of the port cities around Sydney, NSW. I moved here from the border of NSW and VIC for uni, and it's a pretty relaxed place to live. It's a rather old city that's going through a lot of change due to the decline of the local industry, but I'd say it's adapting reasonably well (at least in the surburb I live in anyway - some places are very run down) by focusing on the university and the health industry. I also don't know why I'm telling you this. Anyway, fun place, I like it a lot.

#TeamStraya

Okay so I’m a proud Aussie in SA (South Australia). I love being here and like to say Australian phrases that confuse most of my friends. xD

There are amazin’ animals here and great places to visit~!

I’m one of those hicks who live in the United States, Missouri to be exact. *spits tobacco juice in bucket*

But I live in Southern Missouri in the country. And next tot shake of the Ozarks which is a big lake that is the biggest lake in the State and looks like a dragon. (If you squint apparently it does. I dunno). I’ts pretty nice here. We get a lot of tourists in the summer, and that’s when we get busy. And then when they leave in the winter we celebrate our freedom.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
I live in the "United Kingdom". I dwell in Bristol. Yea have you heard of it? No. You haven't. Mate. Tea. Mate. Queen of England? God save the Queen!

Well, this here Samurott lives on a big urban planet called Coruscant, on Level 1313. A dangerous place, Level 1313....

Alright, I'll level. (pun very much intended) I actually live in a small town in South Carolina. Prosperity, South Carolina. And I won't be a bit surprised if no one here has heard of it.