• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Where would you live in the Pokemon World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anywhere in kanto. dont care where as long as i actually can identify the pokemon im around.i mean yeah johto and hoenn are awesome but i wanna be around the pokemon i knew as a boy.

Ecruteak hands down. It has been my favourite place for a while now. Its just so beautiful. If I were in Kanto then it would be Lavender Town, I would love hunt for ghosts at night in the tower.

The place where you find giratina in platinum, or misty's house... Don't think of it that way please you little dirty thinkers

[align=justify]I would totally do Goldenrod City in Johto, because it's awesome, it has a Department Store where you can spend money you steal win from other trainers, a nice Radio Program from the Radio Tower to listen to, the Game Corner, and some Pokeathlon and Bug-Catching Contests to attend to! If that doesn't persuade you, then there's also a beach!
Although, I wouldn't mind the quietness of Snowpoint, and it has snow, of course! No school at all! And a temple, along with a ride to the Battle Zone just south of me.[/align]

I would live in Kanto over in Fuschia city, I've always wanted to become a Gym leader and poison was my favorite type. I figured why not Fuschia? You can catch plenty of poison types at the Safari Zone, there are wild poison type pokémon in the neighboring routes as well, seems perfectly ideal for a guy like me. I could train under Master Koga and work in his gym then take over after his sister leaves.

Probably Sandgem Town, Sunnyshore City, Oreburgh City, or Floaroma Town.
They seem like they'd be nice places.
In Hoenn maybe Littleroot Town or Lavaridge Town or Mauville City
In Johto...well, since I've never played a Gen II Pokemon Game (I know, that's very sad) I don't know Johto very well.
In Kanto, Pallet Town, Celadon City, or Lavender Town.

Oh gosh, that's a good question.
I think I'll go region by region.
Kanto - Celadon City because it seems very... alive, if that makes sense.
Johto - Olivine City. Beaches are amazing.
Hoenn - Lilycove City because it's like a mix of Celadon and Olivine.
Sinnoh - Sunnyshore City. It has an amazing view of the sea + small beach!
Unova - Meh... If I lived in Unova I'd move.. I dislike it in general.

I would probably live Hearthome because of the contests,the place where you can make poffins, and the place you go to walk your cute pokemon!

Oh, man, this is a tough one.

If it were Kanto, the only place for me would be Vermilion City. Smack dab in the center of the region and only a short walk or ride to Celadon, Cerulean, or Fuchsia. Plus, it's right by the sea and it's warm and I can take a ferry to Johto.

Johto would be Violet City because, like Vermilion, it's only a short ways away from other towns I'm fond of and I just love the history behind it and the Sprout Tower.

Hoenn's either Petalburg, Rustboro, or Verdanturf Town. I can't really explain why; I just love the idea of living in those towns. Seems like it'd be a fun, peaceful time with just enough battle to keep me interested.

Sinnoh, again, only one place: the Resort Area in the Battle Zone. Balmy, warm weather, right near a source of water linking me to the other areas, and just south of the Route 228 desert and Stark Mountain. A great training spot and, damn, I love, jazz. Plus, a villa would be nice.

Unova would be Castelia because I've always been fascinated by the prospect of living in NYC since I live so close to it but hardly ever go there. That or Undella Town (seeing a pattern yet?). Or Accumula Town. Or Aspertia City. Lacunosa Town. There's just something about that last place that draws me to it; I dunno.

That said, I'd probably live in Kanto or Unova if given the chance.

Cerulean city in Kanto: Because my main type is water, and to live by it and a long-awaited hope to be a water-type Gym leader Still exists in my Soul.
Goldenrod City in Johto, Saffron City in Kanto, Or Hearthome City in Sinnoh: Either of those because I love to stare at tall buildings and imagine they are falling on me for fun! :D

Hmmm...
I can only name three, because I only have Black, Soul Silver and FireRed.

In Johto I would live on Cianwood City, 'cause I like it and one of the guys at the gym is called Yoshi!!

In Unova I would live in Castelia City, 'cause it's really big and a bike ride away from the day care!! Or I'd live in Undella Town, 'cause it has a beautiful beach.

In Kanto I'd live in Lavender Town ; I'd go hunting for ghosts in the pokemon tower and eliminate them with a poltergust 3000!!

I would live in Nimbasa city because there is lots of fun things for me to do and plenty of places to train my pokemon!

The Unova region seems to be filled with life, so someplace there would suffice. Particular place might be...Castilia city!
I'm not sure if I got the name right, but the big buildings and the lively streets look welcoming.
It makes me wonder why I chose Japan over NewYork. @.@

I would live in Pallet town. The reason is that I could get a starter pokemon easily and it's close to Viridian city, Indigo Plateau and the Johto region. It also has a lot of boats that goes to different regions (anime only). And there is a lot of places to train and play with your pokemon.

Kanto: I'd probably want to live in Vermilion City. I like being near the ocean, and I could watch the sailboats. They probably have some cool shops and stuff there since all the tourists come in on boats all the time. Plus when I was younger I used to think Lt. Surge was so handsome, so I could peek into his gym and watch him work out.

Johto: Tempted to go with Olivine cause of the sailboats and ocean like I said above, but I think I'd want to live in Violet City. I wouldn't be very far from the Ruins of Alph which I'd definitely visit often. Plus I'm sure that Sprout Tower would be fun to be near. I just like the overall feel of Violet City, I love small cities especially with old parts that have cobblestone streets you can walk down. I imagine Violet is like that.

Hoenn: I'm going to say Fallarbor Town even though I know there are some cooler places. I'm mainly choosing it because it's the closest you can get to Spinda without living in the tall grass, but it also has its perks. Apparently the falling ash blocks out the sun and it gets cold there, and I like when the temperature is on the cooler side. Plus, Meteor Falls is nearby and I would go there all the time with my Spinda.

Sinnoh: For no particular reason I'm going with Celestic Town. I don't like the Sinnoh region that much so I wouldn't want to live there. But Celestic seems quiet and small and I could see myself relaxing and being lazy there with all the old people.

Unova: I haven't played through this region enough to know right off the bat where I'd want to live. I like Mistralton because it's close to the Celestial tower but it doesn't seem like a fun place to live. I think I would want to live in Accumula Town because it's pretty and I'd probably have enjoy walking around it.

Lavender Town, Kanto.
Goldenrod City, Johto.
Lilycove, Hoenn.
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh.
Undella, Unova (BW).

Corion

Formerly Stewie
If you could live in a region in the world of Pokemon, which would you live in? The golden forest of Johto, to the mountainous Sinnoh region. Your choice may depend on game experiences, scenes from the anime, or perhaps regional preference of your own.

Mine is Johto. My first game was Silver version on the GBC, so I have had a love for the region for awhile. Plus, I love the Autumn feel that northern Johto.

Tell me what you think below. :)

Hoenn is mine. But, tbh, I always loved Sinnoh, but Iris is my favorite champion..... GAH so conflicted DX
But, ANIME Iris was horrible, I was more partial to Dawn, but Hoenn has Gardevoir and Blaziken....

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Merged Stewie's thread with the existing thread. Please check if a thread of the exact sort you're trying to post does not exist within the first two pages of a forum before posting a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.