• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Mark: A Super Power RP Discussion

Ah, so each circle has all the items that represent an element? I originally thought it was that each circle had one of the items. Unless that was the case... Well now I'm asking here just to make sure I've understood everything correctly haha

EDIT:
Also, almost for got to share this, but without any further ado, here's the discord link! Not mandatory that anyone joins, but feel free to if you want to/can!

Last edited:
Name: Phoenix
Birth Year (Age): unknown
Gender/Pronouns: Female... This time
Species: Human... This time
Appearance:
Phoenix human form  screenshot.png

Phoenix dragon form screenshot.png

Bio (optional): As her name heavily implies, Phoenix was originally a true phoenix that was cursed to be unable to retrieve her original form, her rebirth resulting in different races and alternating genders each time. She is always born shortly before or during natural disasters.
Element: Fire
Powers: Reincarnation, Flame manipulation, Draconification, Flight, Healing Tears.
Others: She also has memories of her past lives.
She was initially born from chaos

Last edited:
Name: Phoenix
Birth Year (Age): unknown
Gender/Pronouns: Female... This time
Species: Human... This time
Appearance:View attachment 947304

View attachment 947305
Bio (optional): As her name heavily implies, Phoenix was originally a true phoenix that was cursed to be unable to retrieve her original form, her rebirth resulting in different races and alternating genders each time. She is always born shortly before or during natural disasters.
Element: Fire
Powers: Reincarnation, Flame manipulation, Draconification, Flight.
Others: She also has memories of her past lives.
She was initially born from chaos
Ooo! She sounds complicated and sophisticated. Accepted!

Just let me know if you need help finding a place to squeeze her in.

I was thinking she was something of a drifter, rarely staying in any place for too long.
Not necessarily evil, more bored. She's a Remnant that doesn't give a crap about status.
Okay. Hmm. See what everyone else has to say first? She could probably run into the Remnant group once they're on the move or even one of the Risen. I'm drawing a blank at the moment but she could potentially be anywhere at anytime.

Name: Jack Wukong
Birth Year (Age): 1968 (55)
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Human
Appearance: Jack is of British descent, giving him a rather pale complexion and sharp features. Piercing blue eyes are contrasted by dark brown hair, slicked back on his head or shaven short into a goatee around a thin lipped mouth. He has a mixed build, slim but still muscular though he often hides it underneath large and lavish trench coats, the bulky wear often topping colourful and fine suits.

Bio: Originally hailing from England, Jack Fletcher had a rather mundane if not unfortunate life. Living in the gutters of London with an impoverished family meant hardship which Jack grew and adapted too. An average childhood lead to aimless teen years, Jack never finding a passion until the shining point of his youth. A rather dreadful event for others, demon's descended on the boroughs and streets of London, Jack discovering his powers during the disaster as well as his interest.

These beings, thought of as only myth, held such power and ability. Jack thought his abilities must somehow be tied to what he'd witnessed, an incorrect assumption but one that drove him forwards. His delve into demonology eventually lead him to Jadewall where the devilish beings were abundant. He sought power through them but his searching drew him into dealings of Jadewall's underworld, Jack finding himself at the very bottom of the pecking order.

Unappeased he searched for ways to climb the ladder, eventually finding it in a lone Oni. The pair teamed him, an alliance formed on a shared goal and trust. They began their campaign to rise to the top, the Oni for revenge and Jack for power, eventually reaching the ruling ranks after a year or two. It was not an easy path, Jack and the Oni's relationship becoming strained after certain decisions.

Since then the pair have been heads of the Jadewall underworld. They take taxes from illicit and underground businesses in return for security and protection. Under their rule no ambition projects have begun, Jack instead continuing to focus on his study of demons. He's kept a close eye on the other notable parties in the Jadewall. The Sages, Electa and Gray. With an army of simian spies at his disposable he has a good account of the happenings in Jadewall.

Element: Earth
Powers: Primate telepathy/control, partial transformation (Between two forms), mildly enhanced speed and strength, enhanced intellect.
Moulding earth, earth walk (Being able to traverse through earth materials), Golem generation. Less combat focused more utility, support and evasion.
Gorilla form: Enhanced durability and strength, size increase, earth armour. Brawling forum, size adjustable.

Name: Taken - Rakurai Oni, Given - Nariko, Borrowed - Sayuri
Birth Year (Age): 1898 (125)
Gender/Pronouns: Female - She/her
Species: Demon - Oni

Appearance: Rakurai (or as she’s also just called Rai, a nickname derived from her taken name) stands at an impressive height of 219 cm with a very muscular stature. She has blue-ish green skin with white hair pulled into a high ponytail and the sides shaved off. She has piercing yellow eyes, sharp enough to send a chill down most peoples spine. She has one long, singular horn protruding from the right side of her skull. She has two pairs of tusks pointing out, one pair from the top and the other from the bottom row of sharp teeth. She has thin scars on the right side of her face with more similar ones strewn about through her body. Rai often wears short sleeved shirts, or ones where she’s ripped off the sleeves herself and often pairs them with long flowing pants. She has a strong hooked nose with a ringed septum piercing on it. She has also on her right arm covered in the traditional Japanese cloud pattern, save for her hand.
Rai.png

It isn’t often that she’s seen without her trusty weapon, the kanabō. It’s a rather large metal club with studs on the end. For humans they'd need both hands to wield it properly, but Rai with her enhanced strength and size, can easily weild it one handed.

Bio (optional): Rai had always thought that humans were one of the lowest beings ever to traverse the earth, yet she could not deny their numbers bringing power to them among other things. She had grown up hearing about her ancestors' glory days, yet here she was, forced to live in shadow, fearing the others when it was supposed to be the other way around!

Yet, Rai found herself at an offer she could not deny. A human, hungering for power, extended an interesting proposal. For her to lend her powers and abilities so that together they could propel higher in the social ranking of Jadewall’s underground.

Together they managed to build their own empire, becoming a well recognized mob that many feared for one reason or another. Yet, despite their success, something happened between the two partners that forever changed their relationship. Now all that the Rakurai Oni was known for was being the boss's mindless personal guard dog..

Powers: Enhanced strength, enhanced durability, lightning generation, lightning absorption, lightning redirection and shape shifting (only to put on a human disguise)

Others: I hope the nickname Rai does not add anything to the demon name thing going on. I can change it if need be.

Last edited:
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo & @Martin Pine

Both characters accepted, obviously. Can't wait to see them in action.

And don't worry. Nicknames don't mess with the demon name formula. You still have to know their full name in order to take control of them, but you don't necessarily have to call them by their full name when you talk to them. For one thing that would take too long. For another, you'd essentially be handing out the key to everyone who walks by. Not wise if you want to be the only one in control.

@Everyone

It is with deep regret that I have to cancel this RP. It has nothing to do with any of you. I had quite a lot of fun. However, I will be taking on some new responsibilities in the coming weeks, and it isn't feasible to balance running an RP with everything else I have going on. My mental and emotional well-being is taking on too much strain.

If you wish to continue planning in my absence, feel free. Just know that I will no longer be running the ship.

Farewell and happy role-playing!