• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wild Pokémon Romance

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolteon waited, Glaceon was the first one to follow him in, Kabutops would have to open the gate for himself. "Not so easy being tall, is it?" He asked himself. He then imagined himself as some weird, tall, and stretched out electric monster creature. "Bleggh." He spouted in disgust. He then saw Yasmine lightly kiss Winter on the cheak and smiled.

Winter freezes up (hah, punsss), and her face goes as red as a Baile Style Oricorio as the Kirlia kisses her. "U- Um....." She shakes her head a bit. "N- No problem..." She then hurries ahead, trying to catch up with Jolt, looking down.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
He then sees Winter as she tries to catch up with him. "What's the matter?" He asked her. He then whispered to her, "I think she likes you."

She looks at Jolt, her face still red. "Wh- What?! Wh- What makes you say that?? You really think-" She looks around, before whispering back to him. "You really think she likes me??!"

She briefly looks back at Yasmine, then back forward, sitting and covering her face with her paws. "No no, I can't do it! M- Maybe later!!" It was obvious she was flustered from this.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
His grin fell away. "Well, that's understandable, I'm going to the Pokémon center guys! Did you know it's ran by Pokémon here? I am gonna go find something to do there." Jolteon said as he ran off to the center not far behind them.

"A- Alright! I'll catch up!" She calls after him as she tries to mentally sort things out with herself, ruminating over what truly happened, and how she should appropriately deal with this, should it happen again.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
The slide doors opened, he let Winter and Relic go in first, his mom taught him to have 'Proper Manners', he then entered the center and immediately hopped in the water fountain to get all the dirt off of him.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolt exclaimed, "Oh, you must not have known, they installed new bathing fountains! Now any Pokémon can get clean again!" He let himself drift in it and even chased his tail for a second.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
"Yeah, I saw a Pokémon center once when I snuck into the human town to get some food from the man at the deli, I heard he gives large amounts of food if you bring him something good." Jolteon looked over and saw Charmeleon being nursed back to health in the healing center. "Me and him, got in a fight earlier today, but I totally kicked his butt." He added.

After a while, she regains her cool (teehee, more puns), and hurries after Jolt, eventually catching up. Her ear twitches as she hears a part of the conversation, however. "Wait, you got into a battle with someone else?"

"No, I didn't see it... if anything, that was the one time I looked away; it was to look at the Kirlia that went up to me." She sits by him. "They didn't hurt you too bad, did they?"

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
(OOC: Charmeleon is fainted right now and is being treated.)
"No, I fainted him, now if you'll excuse me, I need to dry off." Jolteon got out of the fountain and went outside to dry off. He looked into the sky. He heard a large squawk from the sky. "Funny, I swear I could've seen a giant bird earlier too...." he said to himself.

Having not stepped into the fountain, she stands a distance away in case he was gonna shake the water out of his fur. "What do you mean by giant bird?"

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
"Well... I heard that this used to be a human Pokémon center and that when the humans here died out, Pokémon took over the village. Crazy, isn't it?" He asked Relic. He got done drying off and stood next to the fountain.
[OOC: I'm going to sleep.]

"Wow, you don't say?" She asks, actually interested in this tidbit. "I wonder where you found the info... think they have a library around here?"
(Oof, alright. See ya.)

Yasmin's got to winter "hey, sorry for kissin ya back there" she said nervously "I feel really bad about it and I feel like I freaked you out a bit so yeah.."

She looked at the Kirlia, Yasmine, and rubs the back of her head with a paw. "Oh, that? Pfft, heh, it's okay. Really, it is." She was still blushing a bit, however. "It happens to the best of us eventually."

"Yeah, your freaking out a bit aren't ya?" She asked softly, playing with her hair and sighing "you knowing you want I can leave you alone, like, for how ever long you want?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles had still been following the group. He may have totally failed back there, but he was still kind of lonely. Climbing up trees all day would bore anyone. He had noticed that the group went inside a Pokemon center. "Shoot, now I've lost them..." He looked around, before laying down on the tree branch he was on. He tossed a small ball of Frubbles up and down, thinking.

Bubbles continued to think, How do I get to them, and how do I make them think I'm not a clumsy idiot? He watched the Pokemon Center for when they came out. All that waiting was more boring than just climbing up trees, and he managed to fall asleep. And then he fell off the tree and landed on his head, which as you can expect, knocked him out.

(Please don't post OOC-only posts. I really want this thread to stay alive ;-; )

Winter looks back at Yasmine. "Heh, um... I wouldn't really say I'm freaking out... it was just unexpected... I didn't expect you to do that..." She takes a breath, and exhales. "And no, you don't have to leave me alone. We can still be friends." She smiles.

She smiled "thank you so much" she said feeling better "wanna go like, grab some lunch, not like a date, cause you probably don't like girls" she said the last part quietly and bit her lip

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolteon looked back up at the sky, scanning it for the bird. He saw no trace of it. He decided he would go to his special place. He went up to Glaceon and Kirlia. "Don't follow me..." He said as he ran off the the hedge guarding the Village. He went under a small hole and he reached his den, or as he called it, his special place. He looked around and then went to the center, he sat down and decided to take a rest. It would be dark out when he woke up. And he would go to another special place.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
(Wasn't getting notifications)

"Oooh, romance" Riptide said in a french accent "Man, I'm getting good at this!" he said as he walked towards Winter and Yasmine "Eyyyy I'm annoying and I make a good third wheel, bye" he said as he tried to walk but couldn't, he fell over "Ow, welp I'm gonna walk now... hopefully." he said as he got up. he fell over again "WHYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEE, WHY ME" he said, "Wait, I can still roll!" he said as he rolled away "Goodbye!!" he yelled.

She was slightly taken by surprise from this. "Well..." She looks away slightly. "Granted, I didn't say I liked girls..." She looks back at Yasmine. "But... I didn't say I liked boys..." She winks at her with a smile, before laughing. "Yeah, we can go out to eat, but let's think of it as a girl's night out, huh?"