• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wild Pokémon Romance

"Well, is there anytime and place that you have in particular?" She asks Yasmine, before looking over at Jolt, who had abruptly left. "Oh, um... okay... be safe...!" She called after him.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
[A few hours later...]
Jolteon woke up and yawned. "Umph... Time to go to the hill.." He said as he rubbed his eyes. He walked out from the hedge and he saw the starry night sky. He then saw Kirlia and Glaceon. He ran up to them. "I had some sleep. Do you guys wanna see something cool?"

Name: Ken
Species: Greninja
One distinctive feature: He normally wears a long black scarf.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: He's in the middle of introvert and extrovert, and he's fun loving.
Ken fell out of a tree on the hill, hanging by his scarf, somehow being on his ankle. "C-crap! This darn thing gets stuck all the time! Help!" Ken yelled out, somewhat panicking.

I hate it when people suddenly give up on a thread, I've seen that way too many times on Feralfront and it's a shame I'm seeing it here

opposites_attract_by_swiftyswoo-dbyl4bh.jpg

Name: Jappi
Species: Leafeon
Personality:
• Friendly
• Very social
• Curious
• Adventurous - prone to danger
Characteristics: Slightly darker colours than a normal Leafeon
Sexuality: Pansexual

Jappi was ready to settle down, sleep and wake up refreshed. But his relaxed mood was disrupted when he heard a cry for help. Taken by surprise, he perked his ears up. The voice sounded close ahead so Jappi ran a little ahead and saw a Greninja hanging from the tree. "Ohh boy, how did that happen?" He questioned as he jogged over, tilting his head in curiosity.

Ken was slightly embarrassed. “I tripped..” He said, stopping his panic attack. "When I fell, the scarf fell and got tangled up on my ankle." He said, being extremely embarrassed.

"Oh you poor fella! No problem though, little ol' Jappi can get you down!" Jappi stood on his hind legs to get a better look at the tangle. He then tried to untangle it carefully with his paws, which was a little difficult because he didn't have the best dexterity. The scarf then loosened enough for the Greninja to be able to get down. "Alrighty, I think we're good! What's your name, peep?"

"My name's Ken...I'm guessing your name is Jappi, huh?" Ken said nervously. He hopped up to get the scarf from the tree. "Just a little coercion here and pop!" The scarf fell. It appeared to be around 10 years old.

"Yup! Jappi Happi!" He said. "I love how that ryhmmed," he added with a mutter. With a smile, he said, "I really like your scarf! Wish I had a cool accessory haha." Jappi became more curious about Ken. "Where are you from, fella?"

(What time of day is it? :0)

Name: Sierra
Species: Vulpix (Regular, not Alolan)
Personality: She is very confident and strong. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and HATES when others call her cute. She has problems controlling her temper, and when she is angry, she sets fires around her by accident.
Characteristics: She looks like a regular Vulpix, but has a blue bandana around her neck.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Sierra is from the adoption center, where she was hatched from an egg. She has no family, but doesn't mind too much. She is supposed to mate with another Vulpix, but hates him, so is looking for love.

Sierra stalked angrily into the village, looking down and scowling at the ground. She had had yet another disagreement with the male Vulpix she was supposed to be mating with, Cody. They were supposed to love each other, but Cody wasn't nice, and he liked dominating her all the time, so she had refused his proposal again. This had led to Sierra losing her temper, and accidentally setting fire to the bedding of her pen. So she was not allowed back inside the center until the damage had been fixed. She eventually came across three other Pokemon, a Glaceon, a Kirlia and a Jolteon, who appeared to be having a conversation. Well, she was going to be outside for a while, so why not go say hi? Sierra took a deep breath, and breathed out, forcing a smile as she went to introduce herself.
"Uh...hi...I'm Sierra."

Name: Jackson
Species: Weavile
Personality: Very bold and outgoing, although he is extremely bad at battling.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Was abandoned by a strong trainer after he was considered "a waste of a team member" in his trainer's mind.

"Who is speaking?" he muttered to himself "Some pokemon are attempting to train...".
He had idly scratching a tree before he heard the voices. "Forget this"
Jackson stopped scratching the tree and approached the voices. As soon as he had reached the two speakers he crouched behind a rock and listened intently.
He stared at the Greninja and then crouched behind he rock again.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Riptide (was that his name?) walked over to the others "Hi, What's up?" Riptide said as he waved towards the others "W-wait, What's up with the Weavile behind the rock over there?" Riptide said as he pointed towards the rock "HEY, WHAT'RE YOU DOING OVER THERE!?!?" Riptide yelled at the weavile behind the rock.

Winter smiles at Yasmine. "Yeah, sure. Where do you wanna go?"
(Dear mods, please don't punish me (or in general?) for the short post. I tried, but there's not much to work with here)

Ken eventually made it to the village, having around 6 feet of twigs tangled up in his scarf. He then walked into a tree beside Yasmine, falling back. "Ow!" He said, getting up.

(Sorry, @*that* guy, I wasn't told notified about your message!)

"Well, if you want to check out the restaurant, then let's go to the restaurant! The movie can wait, anyways." Winter said with a warm smile, despite her cool appearance. (nyeh heh, temperature puns I=3)

Jappi happily followed Ken as he made his way to his village. "I like this! Very nice, you lived here your whole life?" He said. (I also humbly apologise for the short post :/)

"Huh? Have I been noticed?" he said as quietly as possible, he raised his head to see that a pokemon had noticed his presence.
"Hey! You there!" he shouted at the Buizel "Mind your own business!"
Jackson instantly ran away from the situation and towards the village.

Winter rolls her eyes with a smile. "Yeah, I know. I'm fine with it being a girl's night out, but even if I did swing that way... which I'm not sure I even do, I'd, at least, want to wait a little while before going on a date, you know?"
"I guess we kinda have to wait and see..."

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolteon looked at the at the Vulpix and noticed her look disappointed at herself. "Err- hi, I'm Jolt. You are..?" Jolt felt a little guilty that he brushed her off like that. He then jumped when a Pokémon fell behind Yasmine.
"AHHHHH!" Jolteon fell back.

Sierra relaxed slightly, smiling again. She opened her mouth to speak, when suddenly a Pokemon fell behind the Glaceon, making her and Jolt jump. She shrieked, and sprinted behind Jolt, before blushing at her fear and getting ready to fight. She arched her back and spread her paws, showing her teeth, ready to attack if she needed to.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolt stood up and saw that she was going to attack the Greninja. He walked to the Greninia and looked back at the Vulpix. "Hey now, he probably just tripped, that's all." He said calmly, not wanting a fight.
"Are you ok?" He asked the Greninja. He saw how the Greninja has tripped over his own scarf.

Sierra sighed irritably and sat down to watch the Greninja, cleaning her paw and watching him closely with her eyes narrowed. He had made her look scared in front of Jolt and the others, she hated when she was made to look weak. Judging by the size of the Greninja, Sierra was glad it hadn't come to a fight, because she would've lost for sure. All she wanted to do was show that she wasn't a pushover.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Ok then?" Riptide whispered to himself as he lied there "Man, I'm boreeddddddd, MY WHOLE LIFE IS BOREDOM, and I'm ok with it? Yep, I am ok with it. My life sucks!" Riptide said as he closed his eyes "I'm dead now, I'm just gonna lay here for eternity. Goodbye world!"

Ken got up, dusting himself off and looking to Sierra. "S-sorry!" He said, embarassed. He began to run off, tripping again on his scarf. "Agh!" He grunted as he fell and just laid there from embarassment. "I need to get rid of this scarf..."

Jackson clambered up one of the many houses in the village. He stared towards the sound of voices, slowly but surely he started to jump from house to house. He had finally reached the house above the commotion. He stared down towards the talking pokemon, suddenly he lost his footing and slipped off the house. He landed with his claws out behind the Jolteon.

Sierra softened slightly, watching the Greninja run off, tripping over as he went. She kinda felt sorry for him, and also guilty, she must've looked really mean. She was about to call after him, when another Pokemon fell and landed behind Jolt. Sierra screamed again, breathing hard and growling as she calmed down. She looked up at the sky and yelled out "HEY, ANYONE ELSE WANNA SCARE US TO DEATH?" Looking at the new Pokemon, she tilted her head to the side slightly and wondered if he was ok.

Sierra was about to ask the other Pokemon if he was ok, when Jolt sent out an electric bolt, zapping her and the others. "KYA!" She cried, "Jolt! Watch it!" The electricity made her fur stand on end, making her look really silly. She sighed angrily, not realizing, and when she looked up, she saw the others looking at her. "What? Is that not an appropriate reaction to being zapped by a lightening bolt?"

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!?" Jackson screamed. He stood back up and stared at the Jolteon.
"DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE!" he shouted "I WILL TAKE YOU OUT!"
After this flurry of shouts Jackson sharpened his claws and stared down at the Jolteon.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
Jolt realized what had happened and blushed. "....Ummm, sorry...." He said. He then looked back at the Weavile. "You expect me to take some random stranger's challenge? Peh, don't test MY patience." He then turned back to the Vulpix.
"Sorry... So, what's your name?"