• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Wild Worlds Collide rp

If anyone else wants to join, here is the link to the discussion: http://pokecharms.com/threads/wild-worlds-collide-discussion.13903/ So like I said, this rp is about animals from places all over the world getting teleported to a land in another dimension, Kinoa. The animals must learn and survive in this new place. Friends, allies, and possibly enemies will be made. I'm going to sort of wing it with at least some stuff. So bear with me. The rp starts now.

In Russia: Kopa was watching a wild sheep silently. He started to slink closer and closer to his prey. When he was at the right distance, Kopa leaped at the wild sheep. He landed on it. Before he could make the killing blow, the wild sheep kicked him with its hind legs. The wild sheep ran away. Kopa gave chase, but his prey was too fast for him. Kopa stopped, now panting. "Oh, perfect." he said sarcastically to himself.

In Paris: Priscilla was strutting around the large mansion her owner owned. She enjoyed her quaint life by the French coast. She heard the dreadful voice of her owner shriek through the acres. Priscilla closed her eyes and smile. She looked up and noticed large black clouds formulating above. Priscilla's face dropped. "Oh, no." She whispered.

Kopa sighed. 'I'll try again later.' he thought. A strong wind blew from the west. Along with what could possibly be the scent of a snowstorm. 'Same as always. More snow. So much for hunting later.' the snow leopard thought. He started to head towards his home.

Jade slinked through an alley jumping on to a trash can, and then on to a fire escape. He then reclined on the rail. He watched below for mice or other rodents he could eat for dinner. Hopefully he wouldn't have to go hunting through trash cans again. Although finding a bowl of milk would be nice to. He stretched and yawned as a strong breeze blew through the alley way and ominous clouds filled the sky.

Priscilla looked at the sky, it was black as ash, swirling around. Priscilla had never seen anything like it. "Mon dour." She said to herself. Priscilla jumped as lightning tore the sky open.

As Kopa walked home it started to snow. "Shutki v storonu." he muttered. The bilingual snow leopard sighed. He started to run as fast as he could to his home. 'If I run fast enough, I'll be home before it really starts to come down.' Kopa thought.

Jade dozed as he watched the alleyway, before yelping as a large wet drop of water hit him square on his head. He looked up and rolled his eyes at the clouds who had begun to release their content of rain. "Great. Looks like more dumpster diving for me tonight." He sighed, jumping off the fire escape and into the alley. He then headed out into the streets, careful to avoid being kicked or stepped on as he headed to the back of a few restaurants, where he knew there would be good tasting leftovers most days, the rain now coming down faster as lightning tore through the sky.

Kopa made it home. Seconds after he went inside, it started to snow even harder. The snow leopard sighed in relief. 'I made it just in time.' he thought. Kopa laid down and closed his eyes. Within seconds, he had fallen asleep.