• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Witchsona rp discussion

What plot should we use?

• The highschool plot

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • The witch hunters vs the witches plot

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Hm..well, if you're going to make a fantasy/highschool roleplay, then maybe have specific classes for each type of creature? Or maybe it can be dorm school where creatures can coexist as such and maybe have ranks based on power/skills? Honestly I'm not too good at ideas. .o."

Well I was think that they went home every night to their families because the whole city is magical and centers around urban magic.

I'll add Angels and vampires

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Lol, I didn't mean it to sound like that. I just had that idea in thought. If she doesn't want to do that, it's okay. Just giving a suggestion. cx

I mean you could give your character a short temper but yeah That's all i can think of but what race is yours going to be I mean cause I going to make a dragon

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Well. I always like to make a character have a personality that makes them stand out a bit. Mine is kind of shy and indecisive but knows how to fight and stuff. She's gonna be a werewolf. also has a thing for sweets.