• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@AnimeTail
So, after Zack came to the school, Syn got a massive Hydra out that we eventually lured away. The school is in a bad condition, and the next roleplay day will be Friday, Delphi's birthday. We have the day off so the school can be repaired to the state that students can safely walk around again. Delphi and Crystal are in Delphi's dorm playing Pokemon Let's Go, and we're currently battling, then we're probably going to sleep so we can continue onto Friday, so if you get Zack back to base and Mark to bed, it'll be fine. @Barefoot_Kittens has made two villains that are in our villain base thing, and Scarlett entered it to find them there. She is yet to reply back to me, and you can come join in. If you need the villain bio's for the new two, I suggest getting Barefoot to find them or see if you can find them yourself

@AstrapiDappletail Chaos, my dear Reshiram, absolute random chaos. The normal business, y'know!

Edit: Delphi's birthday is actually on Sunday, but she plans to prepare a party with Crystal before it. She wants to surprise everyone.

Last edited:
Oof, how did this happen? Somehow I kept putting my reply off until I just forgot about it XD. I'm at school right now, amd have a basketball game afterwards. I'll sneak in a rpely later tonight.

Sorry, I’ll get to posting after school this afternoon, I’ve run out of time already..
@Red Gallade Are you busy? You haven’t done a post yet, but lemme know if you need help about what’s happened
@AnimeTail are you also able to post sometime? I’ll give you more of a catch-up if you want, we’ve just gone into the morning now, and people are doing their different things

Not to be that one person that complains about how the role players aren’t on enough (I understand that many of us probably have stuff going on; I do.) but this RP seems to be going inactive, and I don’t like that because this is my main RP and has been going on for over half a year. I would post, but I don’t know what to say.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Pygmy dragons are the smallest category of dragons, being on the same scale as domesticated animals. They are often found around concentrated populations of dragons, relying on their larger brethren to ward away potential predators and leave scraps. As such, the majority of a pygmy’s diet is scavenged. Due to their tiny size, pygmies do not breed with larger varieties of dragons."
From DragonCave Wikia

"Pygmy dragons are the smallest category of dragons, being on the same scale as domesticated animals. They are often found around concentrated populations of dragons, relying on their larger brethren to ward away potential predators and leave scraps. As such, the majority of a pygmy’s diet is scavenged. Due to their tiny size, pygmies do not breed with larger varieties of dragons."
From DragonCave Wikia
I want a pygmy dragon! XD

It said your link was invalid or had expired. Then, on the second try, my school’s internet blocked discord (it does this on and off). Then, on the third and fourth tries, my iPad couldn’t get a secure connection to the server, so I don’t know what the problem is.

I guess I’ll try again later... :'|

Add me, Meowzers#8259
You can come join, doesn't matter if you're there or not, I'll send an invite, plus I just want to add you there
You can turn notifications off for the server even if it starts bothering you
@Barefoot_Kittens Same for you, my discord is here^^
@AnimeTail Feel free to add me and come join, too!^^