• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Jodie.xox - Wait, we need a timetable, I got an idea for it though. Maybe we have like five or six lessons a day and then a ten minute break in between lessons?

Also, how many people fit in a dorm? And do we start on the first day of school?

@AnimeTail Yes, it’s going to be Private/Closed, so is the role play.

@GalacticDeg One person in a dorm, everyone can make it up of what they want it to be like, let it be based on the power or just how you want it. Also, I’ll do a timetable on the role play, I’ll just do five lessons each day, break sounds good, thanks. And sure, we’ll start with the first day for all of us, since we’re all 12-13 or around that. We can just start walking up to the school with our suit cases of belongings, then go to the dorms and sort them out, then the bell rings to go to lessons and we can meet on the way, or whatever it feels like in the moment.

Naw, I should be good. I think my character would end up in the Demon House anyway, just because of what little control she has over her power and the nature of her power. I'll post a bio soon, but I might not be able to post it by the end of this week. Fridayish by latest,

JK, here she is! I hope ya don't mind her being one of my more edgy/grungy characters XD

Name: Delphinium, but just goes by Del.
Power: A variety of toxic powers, Del is pretty much a living chemical weapon. She exhales poison gasses that cause a burning sensation in the lungs and throat, then lung failure. Del can't control that, so she wears a gas mask. When she's under stressful conditions, battle conditions, or sometimes at random, Del will sweat a thick, purple sludge that she can control slightly. This sludge is painful to the touch of normal creatures, and prolonged skin exposure can cause sickness and death. Del also has acidic blood.
Personality: Due to a lifetime of extremely lethal powers that were out of her control, Del tends to keep people at an arm's length. She tries to keep people away from her by acting aggressive and a loner.
Appearance: Del has short, blonde hair and wears a purple hoodie. She's always wears a strange mask over her mouth and nose that looks like a combination of a gas mask and a dust mask. She has blue eyes, and if one would take of her mask one would notice that Del's lips are a purple color. Her clothes look relatively dirty.
Backstory: I'll do it later.

Character:
Name: Jayn
Power: Wind
Personality: sassy
Appearance: 01e7e206ff9a0b29fb4bac269140dda6.jpg

@Chestnut Wind I just noticed this is your first RP and you joined today. Take a look at all the other posts to know how to do it if you want to! And please improve your bio so we get more info on Jayn. Look at our bios for comparison for help if you need it. For example, describe what she can do with her power, and her sassy personality. Feel free to add a pet.

Please refer to Page 1 on the first post for a bio base for Jayn and a pet if wanted.

Here's a bio for Del's pet, Arsen

Pet: A strange snake immune to all forms of poison and acid. It's about 2.5 feet long, and a dark purple color with solid green eyes and fangs.
Name: Arsen
Personality: Arsen is a bit of a troublemaker, and quite defensive of Del. He doesn't really like other people, but really loves Del.
Backstory: When Del was just a little kid living in a junkyard, she came across a strange snake. It bit her, but to the Drake's surprise it's venom had no effect on the poor girl. In fact, the snake thought that the strange sludge the girl was sweating tasted kinda good. The two became friends, looking out for each other.

I was talking with @Jodie.xox (as I know her on Steam), and your character's door to their dorm only opens for them, but the ones inside are fine for anyone. People can come inside, though, it hasn't got a barrier or anything.

Also, I've edited my bio, just to include some stuff I only thought of now, as the RP has started.

I hope I'm allowed to join, if so, here's my bio)

Name: Roman Mercer
Power: Able to transform his entire body into a cloud of black smoke. When in this form, he is still able to maneuver around and even create a large cloud of smoke to blind and/or confuse his enemies as well as go through small gaps such as gaps in doors or vents. He is also very skilled in hand to hand combat.
Personality: Calm and blunt, has a type of 'aura' that makes people intimidated by him, but once you get to know him, he is known to actually be a big softie. Despite this, he despises losing and would never accept defeat and can be very intimidating when angered. He is also very laid back and informal... unless eating dinner. He also finds being formal to be 'suffocating' because then he couldn't be himself.
Appearance: Pale skin, Red eyes (Which glow when angered), Silver short spiked hair, Wears a long black closed trench coat (looks like Sonosuke's from Danganronpa), Olive baggy jeans, Brown boots. When in 'Smoke form' he appears as a large cloud of black smoke roughly resembling a humanoid body. The only other feature is two glowing red dots where is eyes would be.
Backstory: Roman was born within a wealthy family, he was the youngest of his siblings while his only sister was the oldest. The second youngest was successful in finances, the second oldest was successful in politics while his sister grew up to be exactly how their parents wanted her to be and made her next in line to the Mercer fortune. Roman however was to be successful in magic and combat, but he had his own dreams, much to his brothers and parent's disapproval. His sister was the only one who supported Roman's dream, when Roman was sent to Wolfborn, he finally felt a small amount of freedom knowing his family wasn't around to tell him how he should act.

Pet: A Griffin with silver feathers and fur, her bird features resemble more of a snow owl.
Name: Athena
Personality: Very laid back, she follows Roman's orders without question, often clings with Roman and threatens anyone who gets to close to him.
Backstory: Athena was left in an alleyway by an unknown person for unknown reasons until he was found and taken in by Roman, much to his parent's cautiousness. Eventually she grew up into a proud and loyal Griffin who would do anything to protect the one who took her in.

Also, is there a certain size the pets have to be? If not, then I was planning to make my pet big enough to ride.)

Last edited: