• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open World in Ruins

About a month ago a virus struck the earth wiping much of the population but those who survived 'The Reaping' as its called by some survivers are trying to survive in a world infested by the undead but through all of it there are those how are thriving in these times. Outside of settlements there are travelers whether in a group or soloist. Violence swearing is allowed with no limit. Romance is alo allowed. Please fill out this form:

Name:
Group name: (not necessary if you are solo)
Description:
Skill set:

Here's mine

Name: Alec Grays
Group name or solo: solo
Description: Long red hair, torn jeans, black long sleeves, glasses, revolver holster on his belt, and knife sheath with a combat knife within it on his upper half of his leg
Skill set: tactics, supply rationing, dead aim, and able to turn most things into a weapon

LET THE RP BEGIN!!!!!!!

Alec walked down the road in the abandoned road filled with ruined cars with a .357 Magnum caliber revolver or Colt Python. As he walked down the road a zombie stumbled towards him, not wanting to waste any ammo he holstered his Python and pulled out his combat knife and stabbed it right in its skull. Afterward he continued down till the sun started to set on this road in Carbon district of Wyoming. He found a van that was in condition to hide in but not to drive "another day sets in a world of ruins" he said before closing the van door.

Last edited:
Name: Chara Taylor
Group name: (If a group starts up I'll edit this part as my char will probably join it)
Description: Dark skin, black hair, green eyes, long jeans, dark blue shirt with black hoodie, dirtied boots and black back pack. Reinforced bat with spikes hammered into it on one side, Glock 17 pistol.
Skill set: Survivalist (rationing, camo, fires etc.), good with melee weaponry, decent aim, good cook with most food.

She was lucky to find a more peaceful area right now, especially as it was growing dark. She saw a great oak in the distance and was soon softly moving to it, trying not create any noise in case any undead where nearby, and was soon climbing up it quickly onto one of the lower, larger branches where she could hopefully rest for the night. Pistol close by she knew she could try and sleep and still be armed if something or someone chose to woke her up, sighing she looked down the nearby road at the few stopped vehicles before dropping off to sleep.

While sitting in the van Alec kept feeling uneasy "something isn't right" he whispered pulling out the combat knife ready to fight if needed he slowly shifted toward the front of the van when in the front seat he found the source of unease a decomposing corpse with a .32 caliber handgun in hand and a bullet hole in it head with a bite on the left arm "poor soul he never stood a chance" he said moving his hand from his head to his heart then from shoulder to shoulder "I'm sorry" he took the .32 caliber to check for ammo. 11bullets in the clip.

Chara was uneasy in her rest, turning a little on her branch and she was close to falling off. She was having nightmares about what had happened to her family and she soon woke up in a cold sweat, she sat up against the tree to stable herself and thought she saw movement in one of the vans nearby. She looked at it curiously but stayed where she was as she didn't want to deal with zombies right now and it was probably trapped in the van. She sighed softly trying to get back to sleep her eyes continuing to glance at the now still van in case any danger came from that direction.

Still staring at the body in the van Alec kept the feeling the unease. Behind him emerging from the darkness an undead tried to get him. During the struggle against it Alec dropped the knife he was carrying so as a last ditch effort he aimed the .32 caliber at its head and pulled the trigger while saying "10". Knowing that the spot would become overrun due to the loud gun shot he opened the door grabbed the knife and started running from the spot hoping no one else was in the area.

Her eyes widened as she heard gunshot from the van and almost instantly sprung from the tree in fright and knowledge that undead would start swarming the area, she saw the silhouette of a running man and followed him closely, hoping he knew where to go seeing as he was the one who shot the damn gun. She had everything with her and gripped her baseball bat as she swung at a zombie's head, crushing it's skull with the blow before continuing to run.

As Alec ran down the road he could start to hear footsteps behind him. He stumbled as he stopped and turned around to confront the mysterious figure behind him he put away the knife and pulled out the Python and .32 caliber pointing in the direction of the figure "Who are you? Why are you following me" he shouted with confidence even though he was scared beyond all relief.

She skidded to a stop, caught her breath and spoke "shut up before you attract more of those damn things ..... seeing as you gave away my sleeping spot to them I thought you knew where you were going as you set off that gun" she was still not wanting to aggravate him "look I can leave but I'd appreciate a safe spot for the night if you have one that is" she wasn't going to pull her gun out, that would cause disaster but they were still too close to the van for her liking " look can I get moving,please?"

"Wait know where I'm going what do you think I am prepared" Alec said quieter what in a sarcastic manner. He looked back at the spot "I don't care what you do just stay away from me okay" he said before holstering his Python "Good bye" he said before continuing to run.

She sighed almost out loud as she ran a different direction, hopping over some demolished brickwork before finding a good area to rest in that seemed safe enough, she was surprised that not everyone wanted to find a group, but I guess there were perks to being on your own. Chara slumped next to a wall hoping for some quiet finally as she rubbed her head to try and calm herself down.

After getting away from the van and the other person Alec came.across a tiny town with only about 10-15 buildings. He picked a building and climbed on top for the night and sat down looking at the stars find the constellation of Leo the lion.

Finally falling asleep Chara was lucky to sleep until the morning as the sun started to rise, she soon started to move away from the vans direction and the mans again before realising she hadn't eaten for a while but she needed somewhere to stay and possibly scavenge if she could at all. She was soon in a forest like area, picking at berries and other plant life where she could.

Alec didn't get much sleep that night kept awake from the screams of those who couldn't get away from the horde in time. He decided that it was time to scavenge the area he started with the house he was on top of and didn't find much but a backpack and a bottle of water. After a bit longer of searching he ended up with 2 bottles of water 3 granola bars and a fresh apple "thank you lord for what I found" he whispered before continuing down the 80 on his way to Medicine Bow Wyoming.

Chara needed a place to stay, she was tired of wandering constantly but it was hard to find a place to stay permanently due to the small amount of resources left after the crisis. She grudgingly stretched before starting to travel again to find somewhere she could camp for a least a little while where she knew she'd be safe from undead and preferably any dangerous humans unless she could persuade her way to join them. She was soon walking quickly through the forest with her backpack full of forest foods.