• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favorite koopaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always loved super Mario, especially the beloved characters, with 7 of them being the nostalgic koopalings. Now anyone around the age of 20-30 who played super Mario bros 3 should remember the koopalings.
So, since I really like the koopalings, and I know they are quite popular, I decided to make this thread!
Also, here are my least to best of the koopalings:

7. Wendy O. koopa
The main reason I don't really like her is because she is very stereotypical, especially in the cartoon. Well, at least she's one of the only female antagonists in super Mario, and she's the only female koopaling, but she's just my least favorite.

6. Roy koopa
I'm not too interested in him, but he's ok.
Though the only thing I really like about him is that he's the oldest in the cartoons. I just don't know what to say, he's an ok character.

5. Morton koopa jr
He's a tough brute and I love it. He may have the smallest personality out of all the koopalings, but he makes up for that with his strengths and looks. he has a unique appearance because he is the only koopaling that's not yellow. He's just... cool.

4. Larry koopa
He may be the youngest koopaling (That should be lemmy!), but he is sure a great, tricky boy. I mean, he can turn his wand into a tennis racket and reflect FIRE, he can use any terrain to his advantage, and he has blue hair, and I like blue.

3. Lemmy koopa
HE'S SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, he's so goofy with that broken eye!!
ok seriously, I LOVE Lemmy! He has bombs and killer bouncy balls! Just imagine you're just doing your thing when all of the sudden, "BBBOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!", you get incinerated by the bomb!

2. Iggy koopa
Iggy is just hilarious!!!!! He originally had a rainbow Mohawk like lemmy, ok, but when new super Mario bros wii came out, he.. became... AWESOME!!!! I mean, the ONLY stereotype I LIKE is the mad scientist. And Iggy fits that perfectly. Look at his hair, it looks like he mutated his hair with nuculear gas, it looks like it will drip any minute!

1. Ludwig von koopa
HE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT THIS DUDE!!!!!!! Ok,ok, i'm calm, but seriously, he is amazing!!! First off, he is the oldest koopaling and a very good one at that. He can flutter jump, clone himself, and even shot lightning OUT OF HIS HANDS!!!! I can't say anything else, he is AWESOME!!!!!!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
My favorite koopaling is Ludwig. None of the others really seem to interest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.