• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Yoh: Gold Series

Please only join if you have an actual Yu-Gi-Yoh deck. Don't lie about having one, or op cards. Have your sign up like this:

Name:
Deck Types:
Favorite Monster Card:

Have fun!

Name: Shadow
Deck Types: Trap monsters, Spell monsters, special summon
Favorite Monster Card: Oblisk the torrmentor

Last edited:
Shadow walked through battle city looking for someone good anough to face him and zak in a tw way duel. Everyone seemed to be wondering around. we were the only ones with a duel disk on our arms, so that must mean no one was a good duelist here, anyway Shadow screamed "HEY EVERYONE, IF YOU HAVE A GOOD ENOUGH DECK TO BEAT US THEN WHY DON'T YOU TRY!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Woah Shadow, calm down, but you are right we're pretty hard to beat" Zak and Shadow had been battling in their league and had both tied on the last duel. Zak thought his Cyber Twin Dragon and Performapal Spikeagle were pretty strong. They ended up both walking away with the cash prize and a gold trophy each. "So who will challenge us in a two way duel!?"

Name: Dahlia
Deck Types: Trap Monster/Planets
Favorite Monster Card: The Tripper Mercury

Dahlia sipped her soda as shew watched the two duelists in the square cause a commotion. She sighed.
"Boys." She said to herself, rolling her eyes. Finishing her soda, Dahlia got her duel disk out of her backpack and slid it onto her arm. Then putting on her orange jacket, she walked over behind the two duelists.
"Hello there, boys. One of you looking for a duel?"

"Oh hey there! Yes I'd like to duel!" Zak said as he got his duel disk out, and slipped it on. He put the trophy back into his bag, but very slowly so Dahlia could see who she was up against. "Alright I'll go first!" Zak drew his hand, and got some very good cards. Then he drew a card from his deck. He set some one trap card to his trap zone, and ended. "I end!" He said. Now he just had to lie and wait for his prey to come to him.

"Well I must thank zak forleaving best for last" Shadow said. "you better be ready to face an eguitian god card" Shadow said smirking. "think this as a practise round."

"Sorry, I know your good but I know what power your going to face during this fight, she can summon any amount of trap monsters at the same time no matter how low level and can tribute them straght away, bringing out her Tripper Mercury

Name: Arthur
Deck Types: Destiny Vision HERO
Favourite Monster Card: Destiny HERO - Utopia

Arthur leaned against a wall, grinning.
"You guys got confidence. Maybe I'll humour you. Although I doubt you'd stand a chance."
He smirked, preparing his black and orange duel disk.

Dahlia's eyes widened.
"Wha-?!" Dahlia said. How the heck did he know about her deck, and strategy? She hadn't really faced off in any tournaments before. And the guy, Shadow, just straight up told his friend her strategy! Did this guy have no honor as a duelist?! Dahlia's shocked expression turned to one of fury, and she angrily drew a card.
"Excuse me, I'm going to have to beat you real fast. I gotta beat the snot out of your friend Shadow over there." Dahlia said to Zak. She looked at her opponent's field. A trap card, but no monsters, huh? Well, not much I can do about it as of now. Dahlia thought. Right as she was about to make her move, she noticed another duelist appear, this one with an unusual duel disk. Whatever. Dahlia only had to focus on the duel.
"I play three cards face-down!" Dahlia exclaimed, as three face-down cards appeared in her spell and trap card zones. "That ends my turn."

Last edited:
'why is she angry?' Shadow thought and followed her eyes, there was this strange duelist carrying a custum dueldisk. Thinking back to Dahlia 'mabye i made her angry, makes sence because I told Zak her stratgey, Owell, can't go back in time can I' Shadow thought felling sorry for Dahlia.

Name: Brolax
Deck Types: my real life
Favorite Monster Card: Winged Dragon Of Ra

Brolax Laughed at everyone showing his custom made sword, holographic, Black and Red duel disk showing his Winged Dragon Of Ra. Yelling out "I'm the king of games" Interrupting the duel.

A yell ringed out through the city. "Mabye I should check that out?" Shadow said as he walked off to find the sound. "Brolax! What are you doing here, I thought you were off in duelist island, anyway, let's have a welcome back Duel" Shadow said as he placed his deck in the slot."I Draw! I use the spell card, golden sarcofacis. I am allowed to pick any card from my deck and banish it and at the end of my next two turns i can bring it to my hand," Shadow chose Scapeghost."I put two cards face down and end my turn"

Darn it! Zak thought. I can't use my plan yet! Zak drew his next card, a very useful one indeed. "I summon Stronghold the Moving Fortress, in face-up defense position!" Zak said putting his first monster on the field. He then used swords of revealing light. "Your monsters cannot attack for 3 turns!" Zak just needed to stall for a bit, until he got enough to summon something able to get rid of her life points, an bring them to nil.

"I also want to say sorry... Shadow can be a bit, out bursting sometimes. I never actually got your name!"

(Hey, @Shinx_Shades, did you mean Gear Golem the Moving Fortress?)

"Hey, wait!" Dahlia yelled as Shadow ran off. It was too late, however. She turned her attention back to the duel as her opponent finished his turn. She sighed at Zak's question.
"Whatever. I'll forgive him when I kick his butt in a duel." Dahlia said as she drew a card for her turn. "I don't think I got your name either. Mine's Dahlia."

Dahlia looked at the card she drew and smiled. Thanks, bro. I'll save this for later.
"I'll activate my trap cards! First, say hello to Statue of Anguish Pattern! " Dahlia said. The first face-down card Dahlia had flipped up, and smoke billowed from it. A large, spiderlike statue appeared on the field in defense position, it's stats displaying 0 attack and 2500 defense.
"I'll also activate Zoma the Spirit!" Dahlia's second face-down card flipped up, as another monster appeared, also in defense mode. It was some sort of winged evil spirit, and it's stats read 1800 attack and 500 defense.
"Now, thanks to Statue of the Anguish Pattern's effect, when I summon a trap monster while it's on the field, I can destroy one card on the field." Dahlia said. She looked at her opponent's cards he had on the field. True, Swords of Revealing Light and Stronghold the Moving Fortress were annoying, but the face-down card Zak had was making Dahlia suspicious.
"I choose your face-down!" Dahlia said, point at Zak's face-down. The Statue of Anguish Pattern glowed red for a moment, then the face-down card exploded into polygons.

"I Draw! YES! I use mystal space typoon, destroying the face down card you just put down, and Scapeghost comes to my hand and i put it face down in defence position and end my turn."

"Darn It again! Sorry, my name's Zak!" Zak was a little bit furious. His only trap card, on the field, Mirror Force, was destroyed. He Drew a card with a sigh. Then he realized another plan could come into place. "I summon Perfomapal Friendonkey to the field in face-up attack position, and use it's effect to special summon 1 performapal monster from my deck!" Zak searched his deck and found a card. "I Special Summon Performapal Longphone Bull in face-up attack position!" His plan was coming into place! "I use Performapal Longphone Bull's effect to special summon Cyber Dragon from my hand, in face-up defense position. Then I use Evolution Burst to destroy your Anguish Pattern! Then I set this card onto my field. Now, I sacrifice Cyber Dragon and Cyber dragon to summon Cyber Dragon Nova!" Zak felt like he was winning! "And I end!"

Last edited:
"I DDDDRRRRRRAAAAWWWWWW! I use the spell card smashing ground. destorying your strongest defence and I flip Scapeghost allowing me to add 3 more scapeghostes and tribte two to summon ODD EYES DRAGON!!!!!!!!! destroying your other set monster."

I draw I set one monster and use the two MST's in my hand and XYZ summon using the 3 monsters Number 86 Heroic Champion - RHONGOMYNIAD And use one of his overlay units which means he cannot be destroyed by battle and other effects and gains 1500 Atk and def Making it have 3000 Atk and 3000 def use my trap hole on your fire ferret and attack your odd eyes dragon and end my turn.

As the white magic of Evolution Burst barreled towards, Dalhia smirked. Right before the spell struck the Statue, it glowed red again. Instead of destroying the Statue, the spell had no effect on the monster.
"Sorry. But my Statue of Anguish Pattern can't be targeted by your card effects while I control another Trap Monster. Good try though." Dahlia said. She drew a card, unphased by the appearance of her opponent's powerful boss monster. Another smile graced her lips.
"Well, it looks like Mercury doesn't want to come out to play today." Dahlia said to Zak. "I'll start by activating my third trap, Swamp Mirrorer!"
Dahlia's third face-down card flipped up, as a monster in the shape of a person grew out of the ground.
"Statue of Anguish Pattern activates again, allowing me to destroy one card! I choose your Swords of Revealing Light!" The Statue of Anguish Pattern glowed red, and the light swords protecting Zak's monsters disappeared. "Next, I'll tribute Swamp Mirrorer and Zoma the Spirit to summon The Despair Uranus!"

The skies grew dark as clouds began to swirl over head. Emerging from the clouds was a large, spherical monster, with a face that looked like it was crying. It's stats read 2900 attack, and 2300 defense.
"The Despair Uranus gains attack equal to the number of face-up monster cards I control times 300!" Dahlia explained as her monster's attack was raised to 3200. Dahia slapped another card onto her duel disk, and the scenery around them suddenly changed. Instead of dueling in the middle of a city, the two duelists and their monsters were floating in space, while large panels displaying different monsters fighting floated past.

"This is a Field Spell my brother gave me." Dahlia explained with a confident smirk. "It's called Future Visions. Now, when we normal summon a monster, it gets removed from play until our next standby phase. Not only that, but it's another face-up spell card. The Despair Uranus gains another 300 attack."
The large planet monster seemed to grow as it's stats increased to 3500. Dahlia pointed at Zak's Cyber Dragon Nova.
"Go, Despair Uranus! Hopeless Laser!" Dahlia commanded. A sphere of energy appeared in front of the planet monster, and grew with a loud humming sound before being released directly at the Cyber Dragon Nova in a laser.

"I surrender" Shadow explained as he placed his hands on top of his deck "Brolax, you know how this is gonna end, you kicking my butt and stealing my best card, so I am instead going to go watch Zak's duel and when he is finshed, it will be my turn to duel her"Shadow said. 'And I'll mop the floor with her' Shadow thought

Hehe, Zak thought. It's all coming into play! The giant laser moved onto the giant cyber dragon, destroying it. "I activate Cyber Dragon Nova's effect to summon Cyber Twin Dragon in face up Attack position!" Zak said triumphantly. "I draw! And play Spell Shattering Arrow destroying Future Visions!" The arrow whizzed from the card all the way down onto the spell card and destroyed it. "Now, I summon my Performapal Spikeagle in face-up attack position. Now, I use Performapal Spikeagle's effect, to target my Cyber Twin Dragon. I attack Anguish Pattern with Cyber Twin Dragon, and with Spikeagle's effect, I can attack your life points directly, and destroy" Dahlia's Anguish Pattern was destroyed and her life points went down by 300. "Now I use Performapal Longphone Bull, and Stronghold the Moving Fortress as Xyz materials, and summon Number 79: Battling Boxer Nova Kaiser!" A giant red machine looking monster appeared from nowhere, straight onto the battlefield. "I now end!"

Last edited:
Zak, if you attack the monster, It does not mean it is no't destroyed, because remember, she still has her Despair Uranus on the field, edit it quickly
Hehe, Zak thought. It's all coming into play! The giant laser moved onto the giant cyber dragon, destroying it. "I activate Cyber Dragon Nova's effect to summon Cyber Twin Dragon in face up Attack position!" Zak said triumphantly. "I draw! And play Spell Shattering Arrow destroying Future Visions!" The arrow whizzed from the card all the way down onto the spell card and destroyed it. "Now, I summon my Performapal Spikeagle in face-up attack position. Now, I use Performapal Spikeagle's effect, to target my Cyber Twin Dragon. I attack Anguish Pattern with Cyber Twin Dragon, and with Spikeagle's effect, I can attack your life points directly. But with Cyber Twin Dragon's effect, I can attack your life points twice, winning me the duel!" Zak was so proud at beating a very hard duelist. "Thanks for the duel!" Zak said, putting his duel disk away. "You were a good opponent!"

No, if you attacked the staute of auguish pattern you would have destroyed it and she would of taken 200 LP also 500 because of spell binding arrowss effect. but you can't destroy Uraus unless you gain attackpoints or destroy it with monster effects.
(see yah)

Hehe, Zak thought. It's all coming into play! The giant laser moved onto the giant cyber dragon, destroying it. "I activate Cyber Dragon Nova's effect to summon Cyber Twin Dragon in face up Attack position!" Zak said triumphantly. "I draw! And play Spell Shattering Arrow destroying Future Visions!" The arrow whizzed from the card all the way down onto the spell card and destroyed it. "Now, I summon my Performapal Spikeagle in face-up attack position. Now, I use Performapal Spikeagle's effect, to target my Cyber Twin Dragon. I attack Anguish Pattern with Cyber Twin Dragon, and with Spikeagle's effect, I can attack your life points directly, and destroy" Dahlia's Anguish Pattern was destroyed and her life points went down by 300. "Now I use Performapal Longphone Bull, and Stronghold the Moving Fortress as Xyz materials, and summon Number 79: Battling Boxer Nova Kaiser!" A giant red machine looking monster appeared from nowhere, straight onto the battlefield. "I now end!"

(I'll just change a few things and repeat the post)