• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yugioh Duel Academy RP

Discussion:https://pokecharms.com/threads/yugioh-duel-academy-discussion-thread.23517/#post-884946

If anyone wants to join just DM either me or @PyroGaleZX

It was a bright and sunny in New Battle City where tons of people live their lives. At a certain park a group of people were watching two young duelists having an intense duel. "Alright Masked Hero Dark Law it's time for your finishing move Dark Demolition!" declared the boy with black and white hair thrusting out his fist as his monster a wolf theme hero rushes towards the other boy's monster delivering a furry of slashes ending it with two heavy slashes causing the the monster to explode knocking the boy's opponent sending his life points to zero. "That is how a true hero does it" the boy said striking a heroic pose as the onlookers clapped and cheered after seeing such a heated duel.

"Oh, man I can't believe I lost" the other boy cried in frustration as his opponent walks towards him with an outstretched hand, "You know Max your hero deck is too strong it's almost unfair" said the boy taking Max's hand as he was being helped. "I guess still is our last duel you better not go and lose to anyone at that fancy dueling until I beat you."

"Ha, I wouldn't dream of it" Max smiled as he turned to look at park's clock that when he noticed he was going to be late he waved goodbye to his friend as he started to run out of the park at full speed. Waving to everyone he knew as he passed him, "Crap I was so wrapped up in that duel I forgotten all about the entrance exam" Max mentally yelled at himself he had to slow down as he had to cross the road but the road was currently busy no wanting to lose pace he was jogging in place. As he waited he turned his head and noticed the old lady that was also waiting, "Hey Mrs.Wilson mind if I help you cross the street" Max asked the sweet old lady knowing he couldn't let her cross by herself.

"Oh, yes Max deary I would love that" Mrs.Wilson nodded with a smile. When it was their turn to go Max help her across the street. "Thanks for your helping me again Max but really need to get a move on or else you'll be late for that exam of yours" Mrs.Wilson said waving her cane at him.

"Yeah your totally right see ya Mrs.Wilson" Max said as he started running again.

"Oh, that boy he really is too helpfully I wished my grandson was just as kind as that boy" Mrs.Wilson said as she watched bolt off.

As he continued to run he remember there was a short cut through the other side of an alley way as he turns into the alley he crashes into something hard causing him to fall onto the ground holding his head. "Ouch my head" Max cries rubbing his head that is when he feel himself being lifted up off the ground as he stops rubbing his head and can see a very large man with a criminal mark on his face staring at him causing Max to shallow hard thinking he might had upset the man. Only for the man to put him down gently, "Max you really need to watch where your going you'll get yourself hurt that also shouldn't you be at the duel thing you was going on and on about yesterday" said the man with a raised eyebrow.

"About that I kind of got tie up having goodbye duels with everyone at the park" Max shyly said while scratching the back of his head.

Seeing this caused the man to let out a heavy sigh, "Figures well the place the exam is taking place should be on the other end of this alley" said the man gesturing with his thumb. Max happily thanked the man as run off again. "Hey try not to crash into anymore people you hear me!" the man yelled out to the boy as he was just about gone.

After running a few more blocks Max finally made it to the entrance to the exam once inside he made his way to the main desk to get himself signed in. "You must be one of the young duelists that we have been expecting what is your name?" asked the lady working the main desk .

"My name is Max Rider" Max smiled pointing a thumb at himself.

The lady started to looked through the stacks papers on the desk, "Oh, there you are alright here is your number make your way inside and wait until your number is called to take the exam" the lady said handing him a numbered ticket. Max took the ticket and made his way further inside the building where he entered a large gymnasium where countless duels are taking place. "Oh, man now I'm really fired up now" Max said to himself as he started to get excited for the exam.

Last edited:
Inside the building Arron was already having a duel with an instructor, his field had two monsters and one face down card while his opponent and instructor had one monster and two face-down cards.

Spoiler: Arron's Field
Life Points: 1600

"Gagaga Magician"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1500 / DEF: 2000]

"Gagaga Gardna"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1500 / DEF: 1000]

1 Face-Down in Trap/Spell Zone

Life Points: 2400

"Command Knight"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1200 / DEF: 1900]

1 Face-Down in Trap/Spell Zone
"Now Rookie, my Command Knight's ability activates, with it being a Warrior Monster it gains 400 Attack Points!" the instructor stated as the virtual field flashed up.

"Command Knight"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1600 / DEF: 1900]

"Now, pop quiz, my Command Knight attacks your Gagaga Magician, what do you do? A: Surrender or B: Give in?" he asked. As the attack collided Arron's Gagaga Magician exploded.

Arron's Life Points: 1600 -> 1500

Arron smiled as the digital smoke cleared, "I'll have to go with C: Gagagarevenge!" he announced as a card flipped up, "Since you destroyed my Gagaga Magician this turn, Gagagarevenge summons my monster back from the graveyard and equips to it."

"Not bad rookie, I guess it's your turn then," the instructor stated.

"Then I draw!" Arron shouted as he pulled a card from his deck and smiled.

"Those beatings you took just so you could get those monsters was risky, and has left you in quite the uncomfortable spot," the instructor warned.

"Yeah, but like my old man says, hard work pays off, and here it shows because I summon Gagaga Girl from my hand!" Arron smiled as he locked his card into place, summoning a feminine mage girl.

"Gagaga Girl"
✱✱✱
[ATK: 1000 / DEF: 800]

"Next I'll activate her ability, she matches my Gagaga Magician's level, becoming Level 4 herself!" Arron smiled.

"Not bad rookie, but this changes nothing, my Command Knight is still more powerful."

"Yeah, she is, none of my current monsters could beat her, until now," Arron smiled as he raised his hand, "I overlay Gagaga Magician, Gardna, and Girl! To build the overlay network, I Xyz Summon! Come forth the great One-Eyed Skill Gainer!" Arron's three monsters turned into light and vanished into a vortex before a blue samurai monster emerged.

"One-Eyed Skill Gainer"
<✱✱✱✱>
[ATK: 2500 / DEF: 2600]

"Gagaga Girl's ability activates, when she's used to Xyz Summon, your monster loses all it's Attack Points, go Cellphone Subtraction!" he shouted as a see-through Gagaga Girl appeared, typed something into her phone before flashing it and a bright light at Command Knight, slowly draining it of all it's Attack Points, "One-Eyed Skill Gainer, use your Special Ability next!" Arron shouted, "By using an Overlay Unit it gains your monster's abilities, go Skill Gain!" A beam shot out at Command Knight sucking its life out even more before a green aura surrounded Skill Gainer, "Since my Skill Gainer is a Warrior it gains 400 Attack Points!"

"One-Eyed Skill Gainer"
<✱✱✱✱>
[ATK: 2900 / DEF: 2600]

"Now attack, One-Eyed Slice!" Arron shouted as Skill Gainer went in for the kill.

"Unfortunately that's a wrong answer Mr. Uto! I activate Negate Attack, as the Trap suggests it negates your monster's attack!" the instructor shouted.

"Too bad," Arron frowned before smiling, "Guess I'll just have to take the test again, and I'll put it all on the lines with this card, Double or Nothing!" Arron smiled, "Since Skill Gainer's attack was stopped, this card lets it attack again, except this time with double its original Attack Points!" Arron smiled as he pointed excitedly, "That makes for 5800 Attack Points!"

"One-Eyed Skill Gainer"
<✱✱✱✱>
[ATK: 5800 / DEF: 2600]

"Go, Skill Gainer! One-Eyed Slice!" he shouted as Skill Gainer closed in and swung its sword slicing Command Knight in half, causing it to explode. Debris flew by as the instructor's Life Points dropped.

Instructor's Life Points: 2400 -> 0

"Not bad rookie, welcome to the academy," the instructor stated as the holograms went down.

Max watched as the duel ended as the boy was walking off stage Max decided to approach him. "Hey that was a pretty close duel but I'm curious why were you holding back in that duel don't try to lie me I can tell thanks too my Hero Sight I can a amazingly strong duel spirit behind you" Max said as he can big shadowy figure with red eyes surrounded in a white aura behind the boy.

"Yeah, well, I didn't feel the need to do it, I wasn't backed into a corner and there wasn't much on the line so, I think I'm good," Arron stated as he sat down in the stands, "You might want to hurry up and have your duel soon before the instructors finish up."

"Oh, yeah I totally forgot" Max cried out in a panic as he started to dash off to find the instructor he had to duel. "Before I forget don't you think duels would be more fun if you give them your all" Max tells the boy as he runs off. Max was cutting it pretty close as he managed to win his duel against one of the instructors that was quite odd for some reason the man worn purple lipstick Max was still confused about that but decided it was best not to ask questions.

Right after entrance exam there was a day wait for the results every duelist who passed were mailed a ticket and a letter informing where to get on the ship that would take them to the school. After packing everything he thought he'll need for living inside the dorms one boring ship later all the young duelist from the exam make their way onto the island. Max was blown away by how amazing the school as he was walking in the group of new students being lead but one of it's teachers. Max noticed the students were wearing different colored blazers, "Wow, those are some sick blazers I hope I can get one of those red ones I bet they are the top duelist of the school." Max smiled daydreaming about him wearing the red blazer.

The new students were lead into the main building where a bald man was standing on the main stage waiting for them. "Hello and welcome to Duel Academy I am the headmaster of Academy Chancellor Sheppard I hope you will grow to become the duelist inside our school. Before all that I am sure you all have noticed the different blazer our other student wear there are three dorms we assign our student to each dorm based off their level of skill. First is Obelisk Blue the highest of the three dormitories, Second is Ra Yellow, and last there is Slifer Red after the morning meeting the teachers will provide you with your blazer along a personal PDA that comes with it's own map with your dorm already mark." informed Chancellor Sheppard.

"I see you're in Slipher Red," Arron stated as he stepped forward wearing a blue blazer, "I'm lucky enough to be in the Obelisk Blue," he set his hand on Max's shoulder. "My name is Arron by the way," he stated before extending his hand to Max, "Once we get settled into our dorms, let's have a duel."

"Yup, I'll wear this red blazer with proud after all the greatest heroes have humble beginning" Max beamed as he dramatically puts on his blazer, "Nice to meet ya Arron the names Max Rider future hero and sure I'll to have a duel with about later tonight at the harbor" Max greeted shaking Arron's hand.

As the two were talking a couple boys from Obelisk Blue tell out to Arron. "Hey why don't hang out with us it's no point talking to that Slifer slacker loser" said the leader of the group.

Hearing Max call himself a hero made Arron chuckle a little, but he smiled genuinely. "Sounds like a plan," he stated. When he heard other Obelisk students calling to them he brushed them off, "Hey, there's no need to call someone a slacker, some of the greatest duelists in the world were at the bottom of the food chain." As the Obelisks left Arron began following them, giving a thumbs up to Max, "I'll see you at the peer tonight!" he stated before leaving.

Arron stepped into his dorm and looked around. He set down his bag on his bed. He looked out his window as he removed his Duel Disk from his bag and examined his deck, "We're here now," he said quietly, maybe they'll start appearing..."

"Talking to your deck?" a voice asked, Arron, turned to see a girl wearing a blue blazer as well, "My name's Aurora Baal, and I'm a Duelist here at the Academy, I'm going around introducing myself to all the newcomers here," she extended a hand to him. Arron shook it kindly before checking the time.

"Oh, hey, I'd love to stay and chat some more but I have to get going, I've got a meeting with someone!" he stated as he ran out of the room heading for the docks.

Max looked down at his PDA to make sure he was at the right place. Looking up he was met with what kind be called a cheap rundown one star motel but in Max's eyes he thought it was an amazing superhero hideout. After staring at the dorm for what felt like hours he finally made his way inside the room was surprisingly clean as there was a desk and a three bedded bunk bed. Taking the time to put all his way he grabbed this duel disk and made his way out to the peer where Arron agreed to meet up with them too duel. Getting too the peer first Max decided to stand waiting facing towards the sea as the salty wind blows passed him causing his scarf to danced in the wind. "Man, I really hope I look cool waiting for Arron like this" Max said to himself as he waited.

"Hey there, hope I'm not late!" Arron shouted as he saw Max standing with his scarf blowing in the wind, "Looking good there," he commented trying not to laugh a little. As both duelists turned to face each other Arron smiled as he clutched his Duel Disk, "Now let's get going!" he stated as he tossed his Duel Disk up, it extended out a bit before locking into a brace on his arm. His field zone shot out as a voice came from his Duel Disk, 'Model Z Duel Disk activated, Duel Gazer download complete' a small glass piece flipped out, Arron took it out and placed it over his eye as a microphone and earpiece extended out, 'Virtual Duel Field initiated.'

"Yup, you don't have too tell me twice" Max smiled as he activates his Duel Disk, "Show me what you got Arron."

"DUEL!" shouted both duelists as they got ready to start.

"I'll be taking the first move I summon Masked Hero Ray in attack mode!" Max declares as a masked hero in shining armor appears.

"Masked Hero Ray"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1800/ DEF: 200]

"And I'll play two face downs and end my turn" Max said as two cards appeared in front of him.

Life Points: 4000
"Masked Hero Ray"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1800/ DEF: 200]

Two Face Down cards

"My turn!" Arron stated as he quickly drew a card from his hand, "First I'm activating a Spell Card, Gagagawind!" he shouted as he locked his card in, "With it, I can summon 1 Gagaga Monster from my hand as a Level 4 Monster, so here comes Gagaga Girl!" he shouted as a feminine magician appeared.

"Gagaga Girl"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1000/ DEF: 800]

"But she's not going to be alone for long, because next, I summon Gagaga Magician from my hand!" he shouted locking in another card.

"Gagaga Magician"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1500/ DEF: 1000]

"And since there's a Gagaga Monster on my field I can summon this little guy! Gagaga Child!" he announced.

"Gagaga Child"
✱✱
[ATK: 800/ DEF: 1200]

"Now I activate Gagaga Child's effect! When there's another Gagaga Monster on my field, Gagaga Child's level increases to the same!" he stated, Gagaga Child smiled as it ate away its popsicle with the stick now showing 4 stars now, "Now I'm going to Xyz Summon!" Arron shouted, "I overlay Gagaga Magician, Girl, and Child to build the overlay network!" The monsters turned into spheres of light and energy before disappearing into a vortex, "I Xyz Summon, One-Eyed Skill Gainer!"

"One-Eyed Skill Gainer"
.............................✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 2500/ DEF: 2600]

"Unfortunately, due to Gagaga Child's effect I can't attack this turn, so I'll place a card face down and end my turn!"

Spoiler: Arron's Field

"One-Eyed Skill Gainer"

1 Face-Down Card

"One Eyed Skill Gainer is a pretty strong monster but my heroes aren't no pushovers and I'm going to show you" Max states. As he draws a card, "I play the Quick Play Spell, Masked Change!" Max calls out as he locks in his card, "With this card it allows me to send one Masked Hero from the field to the grave. To Transformation Summon one Masked Hero of the same attribute that is two levels higher. Now Transform Masked Hero Koga!" Max shouts thrusting out his hand as Ray leaps into the air as his body gets surrounded in a bright light as he changes into another hero with arm blades.

"Masked Hero Koga"
✱✱✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 2200/ DEF: 1800]

"Now I activate Koga's effect he gains 500 attack points for the number of monsters you have on your field" Max states, as Koga begins to glow with white aura as his attack goes up to 2700. "Now Koga's attack points are higher than your Skill Gainer. Now Koga cut Gainer down to size Laser Fangs!" Max declared Koga starts to rush towards Skill Gainer planning to deliver a powerful slash.

"I won't let you destroy Skill Gainer, I activate Half Unbreak! With it my Skill Gainer isn't destroyed and I only take half the damage" Arron suddenly said as he reveals his face down. As Koga's attack connects casuing a mini explosion slightly lowering his Life Points but saving his monster 4000-->3900.

"I guess your Gainer is safe for now I'll summon Masked Hero Bassols in attack mode and end my turn" Max said summoning a monster as he ends his turn.

"Masked Hero Bossols"
✱✱✱
[ATK: 1000/ DEF: 700]

"Masked Hero Koga"
✱✱✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 2700/ DEF: 1800]

"Masked Hero Bossols"
✱✱✱
[ATK: 1000/ DEF: 700]

Two face down cards

"Then it's my turn, I draw!" Arron shouted as he pulled a card from his deck, "This doesn't help a whole lot, he muttered to himself," he took a card from his hand, "I place two cards face down!" he stated, "And I'll have Skill Gainer attack your Masked Hero Bossols!" Skill Gainer drew a sword and dashed at Bossols, driving its sword straight through with a clean-cut. As Bossols exploded debris and smoke rushed by Max dealing damage to him.

Max Life Points: 4000 -> 2500

Life Points: 3900

"One-Eyed Skill Gainer"

2 Face-Down Card

Max groans as he takes the damage, "I activate my Trap Card SOS!" Max states as he reveals his face down, "When a Masked Hero has been destroyed in battle, I can Special Summon one Masked Hero Level 4 or below from my deck. I know just the hero swoop down Masked Hero Dusk Crow!" Max said as he pulls a card out of his deck and slamming it down on his duel disk. As a black masked hero lands onto the field.

"Masked Hero Dusk Crow"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1200/ DEF: 1000]

"Not bad, then I guess I'll turn things over to you!" he stated, "I end my turn by switching One-Eyed Skill Gainer into Defense Mode!"

"One-Eyed Skill Gainer"

Life Points: 3900

"One-Eyed Skill Gainer"

2 Face-Down Card

"I hope those face downs are enough to stop me because here I can" Max said as he draws a card, "Alright I play the Spell Card Mask Charge!" Max states locking in his card, "This card allows me add back one Masked Hero and Mask Change from the grave back to my hand." Max smiled taking back Masked Hero Ray and Mask Change back from his grave. "It's hero time I activate Mask Change from my hand on Masked Hero Dusk Crow. Transform! Howl Masked Hero Dark Law" Max calls out thrusting out his hand as Dusk Crow leaps into the air as it changes into a wolf theme hero.

"Masked Hero Dark Law"
✱✱✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 2400/ DEF: 1800]

"Now I'll attack your Gainer with Koga" Max said as Koga slashed and destroyed One Eyed Skill Gainer, "Your wide open Dark Law attack Arron directly Black Claw!" Max calls out as Dark Law hit Arron with a heavy slash.

Arron's Life Points 3900--->1500

"With that I'll end my turn" Max stated ending his turn.

"Masked Hero Dark Law"
✱✱✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 2400/ DEF: 1800]

"Masked Hero Koga"
✱✱✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 2200/ DEF: 1800]

One card faced downs

As Arron was blasted with the damage, he smiled, "This is a lot of fun," he stated, "I wanna keep having this kind of fun right to the very end," he stated, "I draw!" Arron looked at his card and smiled, "I see what you want me to do!" he cheered, "I summon Gagaga Head from my hand!" he stated, "When you have a monster and I don't I can summon this card without tributing, as long as I lower it's level to 4!"

"Gagaga Head"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 2100/ DEF: 2000]

"Now Gagaga Head's special ability activates, with it, I can summon up to 2 Gagaga Monsters from my Graveyard, so come back Gagaga Girl!" he shouted as his monster rose from the graveyard. "I activate both of her special abilities! Increasing her level to 4!" His monsters smiled as they sensed what would be coming next, "I overlay Level 4 Gagaga Girl and Gagaga Head! With these two monsters, I build the overlay network!" Arron shouted as the figure's spirit appeared behind him, its eyes glowed as a red 39 appeared on it. "Hero of the stars, come forth and bring us to victory, I Xyz Summon! Number 39: Utopia!"

"Number 39: Utopia"
...................✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 2500/ DEF: 2000]

"The fun isn't stopping there though since Gagaga Head was used to Xyz Summon I get to draw 1 card!" he announced, as he pulled a card from his deck, "And Gagaga Girl's ability also activates, reducing your Monster's Attack Points to 0, let's go Cellphone Subtraction!" he shouted as Gagaga Girl appears, slowly sucking away all of Masked Hero Koga's Attack Points, "Your Masked Hero's not looking so hot!" Arron smiled, "Utopia! Attack Masked Hero Koga with Rising Sun Slash!" The grand monster grabbed a sword and pulled it forth, diving towards Masked Hero Koga.

Max could sense the incredible power coming from Arron's monster as he eyes begun to glow slightly. "That's it now we're talking I now activate the Quick Play Spell, Residual Reflection from my hand" Max stated as revealing the card in his hand, "It's effect allows me to remove from play two Monster Cards in my grave reduce all damage I take this turn to 0." Max stated as a ghostly maiden wraps her arms around him protecting him from the explosion that was generated by Utopia's attack as it destroyed Koga.

"Not bad, I guess I'll have to end my turn by placing one card face down for now," Arron smiled, "Your move."

Life Points: 1500

[ATK: 2500/ DEF: 2000]

3 Face-Down Cards

"It's time for me to get serious as well I draw!" Max said as he draws a card, "I think it's about time I show you my ace monster" Max said as his golden eyes glowed slightly brighter as he lock in a card, "I play the Spell Card, Miracle Fusion this card lets me fusion summon a monster by removing from play the fusion materials from either my field or grave its time" as he said this a beam of light shoots out his graveyard revealing itself to be Koga both heroes stood on either side of Max. "Hero of Dark and Hero of Light " Both Dark Law and Koga powers surged creating pillars of darkness and light, "Let your powers collide into a brilliant twilight Fusion Transformation! show yourself partner appear Contrast Hero Chaos!" Max calls out thrusting his fist into the air as the pillars collide into each other in an explosion of black and white behind him. From the explosion a figure sprung forward in front of Max stood a masked hero that was half black and white with a black/white scarf around it's neck.

"Contrast Hero Chaos"
✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 3000/ DEF: 2600]

"Now I activate Chaos's special ability that lets him to negate the abilities of one card on field and I choose your Utopia go Light Suppression" Max said as Chaos held out it's white hand as Utopia begun to be surrounded in a white aura suppressing its abilities. "Chaos attack Utopia with Dark Impact!" Max calls out as Chaos jumps high into the air as it's black fist begins to be covered in dark light as he dives towards the star knight.

Last edited:
"I activate a Trap, Xyz Revenge Shuffle!" he announced as a Trap card flipped up, "Since you're targetting my Utopia for an attack this card puts Utopia back into my Extra Deck!" as he said that Utopia turned to light and vanished into his deck, "And I can summon an Xyz Monster from my Graveyard to take its place, Skill-Gainer come back!"

"One-Eyed Skill Gainer"

Skill Gainer quickly dove in as the Trap equipped as an Overlay Unit to Skill Gainer, not doing much though since it was still destroyed.

Life Points: 1500 -> 1000

"Thank you, Skill Gainer, you bought us some time, I won't let your sacrifice be in vain," he said softly.

Life Points: 1000

2 Face-Down Cards

"Man I almost had you I guess I'll end my turn then" Max said as he ended his turn.

"Contrast Hero Chaos"
✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 3000/ DEF: 2600]

One card faced down

"Yeah, almost, but I guess I'll have to adapt to a new strategy," Arron smiled as he placed a hand on his deck, "I draw!" he looked at his card and smiled, "I guess we can use that plan," he stated before facing Max again, "I activate my Spell Card, Gagagarevenge!" he stated as a card flipped up and began glowing, "Come back Gagaga Magician!" he shouted as Gagaga rose again, "Now from my hand I summon Gagaga Sister!" he stated as he locked the card in place.

"Gagaga Sister"
✱✱
[ATK: 200/ DEF: 800]

"And she's about to show off one of her great magic tricks, with her ability I get to add 1 Gagaga Card from my deck to my hand! " Arron shouted, "I add Gagagabolt!" a card ejected from his deck and Arron pulled it out quickly, "I'll be putting it into immediate use too since there's a Gagaga Monster on my field, I can destroy one card on your field, Gagaga Magician make Max's Face-Down Card disappear!" he shouted as his Magician summoned a bolt of lightning from the sky and down towards Max's Face-Down Card, blasting the card away quickly. "Next my Gagaga Sister's ability activates, she's one of the family raising her level to be the same as Gagaga Magician!" he shouted as the young mage became Level 4. "And with 2 Level 4s on my field I can Xyz Summon, I overlay Level 4 Gagaga Magician and Gagaga Sister! With these two monsters, I build the overlay network and Xyz Summon, Gagaga Cowboy!"

"Gagaga Cowboy"
....................✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1500/ DEF: 2600]

"Now I activate Gagagarevenge's second effect since I used Gagaga Magician to Xyz Summon all Xyz Monsters gain 300 Attack Points!" Arron announced as a dark aura surrounded Gagaga Cowboy, giving it more Attack Points.

"Gagaga Cowboy"
....................✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1800/ DEF: 2600]

"Your move.."

Life Points: 1000

"Gagaga Cowboy"
....................✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1800/ DEF: 2600]

1 Face-Down Card

"Your Gagaga Cowboy totally look like a hero to bad I have to destroy it" Max said as he draws a card, "Now get ready Arron. Chaos its time for your finishing move Shining Shadow Buster!" Max shouted as Chaos sends a white and black energy blast towards Gagaga Cowboy destroying it in a big explosion sending the last of Arron's Life Points to zero.

As the duel on the peer came to an end a shadowy figure walked away before either of the boys could notice it.

"That was an amazing duel Arron" Max said as the holograms started to disappear.

"Yeah, you really pushed me to the limits," Arron smiled as he shook Max's hand, "Next time we duel though I won't lose I promise you that," he stated. The duel had gone on so long that the boys hadn't realized how late it had gotten, "We should probably get back to our dorms soon before they find out we're missing," Arron stated, "I'll see you tomorrow!" waving as he ran back to the Obelisk Dorms.

Making his way back he set down his duel disk and deck. Only to hear a knock at his door. Inside stepped a tall figure, wearing a long blue jacket rather than a simple blazer. "You must be Arron Uto. It's past curfew you know, and I caught you sneaking out late," he smirked, "I'll have to report this to Crowler for sure."

Arron sighed as he stood up, "Yeah, that's not going to happen for sure, you don't have the evidence to prove I was out even," Arron stated. However, the student just smiled and held up a hard-drive.

"That's what you think, unfortunately for you, I happen to be the Male Obelisk dorm's head monitor, I keep watch of the hallways and if I catch anyone sneaking out, I'm ordered to report to Crowler immediately," the student grinned.

Arron grunted nervously as he backed up a bit nervously, he looked to his Duel Disk and thought of something, "What if I dueled you for that drive?" he asked. The student grinned, "Sure thing, not that it would matter anyway, people have tried that before, they're always the weaklings that end up losing," he grinned as he pocketed the drive, "Tomorrow after class, meet me in the Obelisk Dueling Dome." With that, the student left after closing the door.

As Max made his way back to the dorm he was currently inside his room talking to Chaos about the duel they had with Arron. "I knew coming to this school was a great idea we get to duel against strong opponents like Arron won't you agree partner" Max said to the card as it shined a little in agreement. The talk was cut short as there was a knock on his door opening it he was another one of the boys from his dorm.

"Hey Max the dorm master told me to get you for dinner" the Slifer boy said as Max followed him to the small eating arena of the dorm.

After getting his food Max sat down at one of the open sits as he started to devour the food as if he was his last meal. Only to stop when he overheard his fellow dorm-mates talking about something that got his attention.

"Hey have you heard the rumors about the monster in the forest that challenges students to duels I was told if you lost he will take your blazer" said a boy Slifer.

"Yeah, I heard quite a few Obelisk and Ra students have already lost their blazers to that monster" commented another Slifer boy.

"A monster huh don't worry my fellows Slifer this sounds like a job for a hero" Max declared standing up getting shocked looks from the other Slifers.

"You got to be kidding there is no way you can win" replied a boy.

"Wait isn't that the guy that beat Dr. Crowler during the entrance exam" said a girl Slifer.

"Yeah your right I was also there when it happened I believe he can do it" replied another girl.

The next day before classes Arron was sitting at a table with his cards out, organizing and getting ready to plan out his deck to duel against that student threatening to tell on him. As Arron went over his cards for the umpteenth time he noticed as a girl walked over and sat down.

"You specialize in Spellcasters?" she asked. Arron glanced up seeing as the girl took one of his cards. She was dressed in a black uniform with long white hair. She smiled as she looked at all of Arron's cards.

'Who is this girl?' Arron thought as he nodded, "Yeah, Spellcasters and Level 4 Monsters mostly, they act the best for my Xyz Monsters," Arron stated as he reached back and took off his Extra Deck pouch, dumping out his Xyz Monsters onto the table. He sorted them out, "All of them are Rank 4 so they need Level 4s," Arron explained.

The girl gasped and reached for Utopia, taking hold of it. Arron paused and watched the girl carefully, "Is something wrong?" he asked. The girl cleared her throat and shook her head.

"No no no, nothing is wrong," she explained, reaching into her bag, "If Level 4 Monsters are your best cards, I suggest trying this one," she handed off a Normal Monster card, the character was completely covered in shadows and impossible to see.

"Valkyria?" Arron asked, but when he looked up the girl was gone. Arron looked around to try and spot her, but he had no time as class was about to start.

--------

Meanwhile, the hall monitor was walking to class, toothpick in his mouth, grinning widely as he had just sentenced another student to detention for not having their uniform straight enough, "Hah! These dweebs really do make the school look bad, but they also make me look really good," he smiled. He kept walking but soon bumped into a hooded figure, "Hey!" he exclaimed looking up at the figure, "You'd better get moving or else!" he shouted, "I happen to be the Obelisk Hall Monitor! So if you don't want to get in trouble!"

"TROUBLE?!" The tall figure bellowed causing the hall monitor to fall back in fear, "AN ENFORCER OF THE RULES, YOU TAKE NO PRISONERS AND SHOW NO MERCY!! YOU WILL BE SUITABLE FOR MY NEEDS!!" the figure reached into their cloak and pulled out a glowing card, slowly inserting it directly into the hall monitor's chest as he screamed in pain.

After the school day was done Max started to search around the island to look for any signs of the monster that his fellow Slifers told him about. As he was searching the young hero founded himself near the Ra's Yellow dorms that is when he could see a Ra Yellow girl walking up the stairs while carrying a large stack of books that looked pretty heavy. Max could tell she was having a hard time keeping her balance as she continued up the stairs when suddenly lost her balance and starting to fell back. Acting fast Max ran as fast as he could leaping forward catching the girl before she could hit the ground.

The girl had her eyes close the whole time as she waited for the pain she knew was about to come after a few seconds of waiting no pain came. When she opened her she noticed she was being held in someone's arms turning her head she saw your savior was now covered in all her books. "Umm..are you ok under there" the girl asked as she got up looking down at the person that was under the books. The girl nervously stepped back as the books started to move.

"Yeah of course I am" Max said as he burst back to life out of his book prison, "No mere books can stop a hero like me."

"You sure your ok maybe one of those books hit you in the head pretty hard" the girl asked a little worried seeing as the boy is calling himself a hero.

"Oh, no I'm fine but I should be asking you that you were high up those stairs" Max fired back getting real close to the girl as he started to check the girl over for any injuries.

This caused the girl to blush heavily as the boy was to close as she watch him check her over. "Y...yes I'm fine" the girl managed to get out.

Max give a nod as there weren't any cuts or bruises on the girl that was until he noticed the girl's extremely red face. "You sure fine your face is pretty red" Max pointed out as he placed his forehead against hers causing her face to get even redder.

"I'm...I am totally fine a okay" the girl said as she backed away from Max.

"Great well if you don't mind I'm going to help ya carry your books to your room for ya" Max smiled as he started to pick up the books. The girl stood there shock as she watched the boy who saved her from falling go ever more out of his way to help her with a smile.

"Sure I don't mind at all" the girl said as she pick up a few books as the boy finished picking up the rest. As the duo was making their way to drop off the books to her room she notices the boy was having kind of a hard time carrying all the books she offered to carry a couple but the boy turned her down. She couldn't help but to ask why he was doing this. "Umm, I'm really grateful for your help and all but why are you going out your way to help a stranger like this?"

"Do I really need to have a reason a hero will help anyone in need" Max said with a big smile as he continued to walk. This caused the girl to let out a small chuckle at hearing the boy say this, "I guess you have a fair point one" the girl said the two continued to talk about random things until they got to her room.

"Alright this is my room thanks again umm" the girl said forgetting the fact she never actually got the boy's name.

"The names Max up and coming hero" Max said pointing his thumb at himself with a smile.

"Ok, Max I also almost forgot to tell you my name it's Leela" Leela said giggling at the boy's attics.

"Alright Lee just let me know if you need my help I'll come running" Max said as he waves goodbye to the girl he helped. Leela waved back as she watched the boy walk away as soon as the boy was out of sight.

After class, Arron arrived at the Obelisk Duel Stadium for his match against. However, when he stepped in Arron felt a sudden pull on his chest. He lightly tapped his chest to make it go away and walked towards the hall monitor, whose name he still didn't have, "Hey, I'm here just like you said!" Arron called out.

The boy turned and grinned as a dark aura surrounded him, "Oh good, for a moment I thought you were about to squirm away!" he stated with a smug grin, "Now just step up so we can get this duel started!" he stated.

"Sure," Arron nodded, walking up and getting ready for the duel, "And running away just isn't my thing!" Arron shouted as he pulled out his duel disk, throwing it up, "Duel Disk let's go!" he called out, locking the disk onto his arm. The hall monitor smiled as his duel disk was already open. Both duelists got into position as their disks connected to the field around them. 'Duel Mode in progress, Master Ruleset 3 decided.' the room announced.

"Let's duel!" both boys declared.
-------
"Allow me to start!" the hall monitor grinned, "Since we'll be using Ruleset 3, I can't draw, but that won't matter," he smiled, grabbing a card, "I place a monster face-down in defense mode!" he stated, "Your turn!"

LP: 4000

1 Monster Face-Down

'One monster face down?' Arron thought to himself, 'He's not even trying to put up a defense' Arron shook his head and grabbed his deck to take his turn, "Alright, my turn! I draw!" he shouted, looking to see what he drew, he noticed that Valkyria card he was given earlier. He quickly put the card in his hand, grabbing a different card, "From my hand, I summon Gagaga Caesar!" Arron declared, locking the card into his disk. A white-cloaked, blue-haired, scepter-wielding character appeared in front of Arron.

"Gagaga Caesar"
✱✱✱
[ATK: 1800/DEF: 600]

"That's the end of my turn, your move!" Arron stated.

"Gagaga Caesar"
✱✱✱

After helping Leela and leaving the Ra Yellow dorms our hero continued his search for the monster. Max for was searching for quite awhile he and founded he was near the Obelisk Blue Boys Dorm when he was spotted by Professor Crowler who scared him off before he could get anywhere near the entrance. "Oh, man I really don't know why Crowler hates the Slifer Red students its kind of a pain I couldn't check to see if the monster was there" Max sighed as he catch his breath having gotten a safe distances from the crazy Professor. "If can't go inside I'll just have to find Arron to see if he can help me find it" Max said to himself remembering his friend who was in Obelisk.

"My turn! I draw!" the hall monitor declared, "Now from my hand I summon Battle Fader!" he grinned, locking the card into his deck as the ghostly sword appeared in front of him, holding a single lantern that flickered gently, "Next I reveal my face-down card Stygian Security!" the hall monitor declared as his monster flipped into face-up position.

"Stygian Security"

[ATK: 100/DEF: 600]

"Battle Fader"

[ATK: 0/DEF: 0]

"Two level one monsters!" Arron exclaimed.

"That's right! I now overlay Level 1 Stygian Security and Battle Fader!" the hall monitor declared as his monsters turned into purple beams of light, "I Xyz Summon!" he shouted as his hand began glowing, "Appear! Number 13: Embodiment of Crime!" the hall monitor laughed loudly. Arron watched as a large monster wielding a chain attached to a buzzsaw and cross.

"A... Number?" Arron mumbled, suddenly the pain returned to his chest. Arron gripped it and watched as a red number 39 appeared on in, "What's... what's going on?!" he groaned.

"Feeling the fear of my number card are we?" the hall monitor smiled, "Because now I'm activating the Double Summon Spell Card!" the hall monitor grinned as his duel disk began glowing, "So get ready as I summon another Battle Fader!" in an instant, another Battle Fader was on the field, Arron was starting to sweat as he watched, "But the fun's not over yet, because I'm also activating the Parallel Unit Spell Card!" The card appeared in front of the hall monitor, "Parallel Unit transforms into a monster card on the field as an exact replica, I choose Battle Fader!"

"Battle Fader"

"Parallel Unit"

"Now watch as I overlay these two monsters and once again rebuild the overlay network!" the hall monitor exclaimed, "I Xyz Summon!" the hall monitor's other hand began glowing as Arron watched, "Appear Numer 31: Embodiment of Punishment!" Arron watched as a similar monster with a spiked ball on its chain appeared.

"What's up with those monsters..." Arron mumbled as the number on his hand got brighter.

"Number 13: Embodiment of Crime"
[ATK: 500/DEF: 500]

"Number 31: Embodiment of Punishment"

"Your pain is only just beginning!" the hall monitor grinned widely, "Embodiment of Crime attack Gagaga Ceasar!" the hall monitor shouted. The monsters buzz saw flew towards Gagaga Ceasar catching Arron by surprise.

"Nice try, but Ceasar had more attack points than your Embodiment of Crime!" Arron stated, Ceasar, deflected the buzz saw sending it into the air, "So you're monster's a goner and you're taking 1300 Points of damage!" Arron exclaimed.

"I activate Embodiment of Crime's effect! As long as Embodiment of Punishment is on my field, Embodiment of Crime can't be destroyed in battle!" the hall monitor grinned, "Furthermore you take all battle damage I would have taken!" the buzz saw fell down striking Arron as his Life Points fell.

Arron's Life Points: 4000 -> 2700

"But that's not the end! Embodiment of Punishment you attack as well!" the hall monitor exclaimed. Gagaga deflected Punishment's attack as the ball flew at Arron, nailing him in the chest.

Arron's Life Points: 2700 -> 1400

"And I think now I'll end my turn, so take yours if you still have the strength!"

LP: 1400

"Gagaga Caesar"
✱✱✱

Max was searching high and low for his friend Arron but there were no sign of him. "Where could he be I've been searching almost the whole island and I still couldn't find him" Max sighed sounding kind of defeated as he continued to walk. That is when sees one of his fellow member of Slifer Red being bullied by two Obelisks students.

"Hey watch where you're going you over sized slacker!" yelled one of the boys.

"Yeah, I think you broke my arm" said the other boy holding his arm.

"Umm...I'm so sorry but didn't you bump into me tho" replied the Slifer boy.

"It doesn't matter I'm hurt and I don't think I will be able to duel like this I guess I'll have to tell Professor Crowler about this but if you give me your rare cards and lunch money we can forget about this" said the Obelisk boy while wearing a smug smile.

Max looked on with disgusted he hates seeing people behaving so low he could tell that the two blue boys were just conning the poor guy. He knew the Slifer Red boy was pretty big with his size alone it would be more than enough to scare off the two boys. Max decided he had seen more than enough as he started to make his way towards just before he was able to say anything he watches the boy hand over his rare cards along with his lunch money.

"Thanks man I think with this I'm feeling better pleasure doing business with you" the boy said as he laughed walking away with his friend.

"Hey why did you give those guys your stuff like that they were clearly lying to you" Max said as he walked up to the boy.

"Oh, I know but t's ok I know doing that would be a lot easier instead of dealing with Crowler" the boy sighed that's when him remembered Max was one of the new members of Slifer Red, "Hey aren't you Max?"

"Yup the one and only and you are......" Max said as he started to think of the other boy's name but was having a hard time remembering.

The boy knew Max was having a hard time and decided to spoke up, "The names Terry and I'm one of your seniors from Slifer Red" greeted Terry.

"Nice to meet ya Terry but really man just call me if you have any trouble from guys like that so I can teach them a lesson I hate people like them" Max said with a serious look on his face.

"Don't worry about it Max I can handle myself really I'll be seeing you" Terry said as he started to walk off.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
While Arron and the Hall monitor were having their little duel a person on the very top of the stands was quietly watching them, and this person was Olivia Jackson, second year Obelisk blue student.

"Tsk, that idiot should have waited before summon those monsters, now he lost the element of surprise." Olivia whispered while examining the field.

"But if the duel continues like this then the newbie is finish." Olivia said as she looked at Arron for a couple of seconds. "Only time will tell in due time."

Max continued his search for the monster which lead him back to the forest. After awhile of searching Max was starting to lose hope until he heard someone cry out in pain. Without a second thought Max quickly sped towards the cry when he got there he saw one of the Obelisk boys that was bullying Terry terrified as a large figure covered with the blazers of other students easily lifting him off the ground with only one hand as it forcibly removed his blazer.

"Hey give back that blazer it doesn't belong to you" Max said pointing at the monster.

After receiving it's prize it tossed the boy to the side as soon as he was free the Obelisk boy made a run for it. No longer paying attention to the fleeing boy the figure turn to face Max with it's duel disk ready.

"I see how it is I guess its up to me the hero Max Rider to take you down lets do this" Max smiled as he placed his deck into his duel disk as it activated, "Alright lets do this monster Duel!"

"I'm pretty sure you don't mind me taking the first move I'll start by summoning Masked Hero Inferno in attack mode" Max announced slamming a card on his duel disk as a red masked hero appears on the field.

"Masked Hero Inferno"
✱✱✱✱
ATK 1800/ DEF 200

"Then I'll play one card face down and end my turn" Max said as a card appeared in front of him.

The figure said nothing as it drawn a card, "Because you have more monsters on the field than me I can special summon Dinowrestler Pankratops from my hand next I'll summon Dinowrestler Capaptera" the figure spook as two wrestler theme dinosaurs appeared on the field.

"Dinowrestler Pankratops"
✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
ATK 2700/ DEF 0

"Dinowrestler Capaptera"
✱✱✱✱
ATK 1600/ DEF 0

"Pankratops attack Masked Hero Inferno" the figure ordered as his monster crushed Max's hero with a flying body slam. Max's Life Points 4000---->3100 "Now Capaptera attack him directly" Capaptera does as it was told as it strikes Max knocking him back 3100---->1500, "I end my turn."

"Man, you're good" Max commented as he gets back up, "That just makes me want to beat you even more I draw" Max beamed as he draws a card.

Life Points: 1500
One Face-Down card

"Dinowrestler Pankratops"
✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
ATK 2700/ DEF 0

"Dinowrestler Capaptera"
✱✱✱✱
ATK 1600/ DEF 0

Arron slowly got up, breathing a little heavier as he put his hand on his duel disk, "Yeah... I'm ready..." he said, "I draw!" he announced, looking at his new card, Gagaga Magician, Arron looked at the field and paused, wondering if he should even bother since he might not even be able to survive with it on the field.

"I place two cards face-down!" Arron stated, "And I switch Gagaga Ceasar into Defense Mode!" Arron stated, "Now I end my turn!"

LP: 1400

"Gagaga Caesar"
✱✱✱

2 Cards Face-Down

(4 Cards in Hand)

"Then it's my turn and I draw!" the hall monitor smiled, "I activate the Card Destruction Spell Card!" he stated. Arron gasping in response, "Now we both discard our hands and draw new ones!" the hall monitor stated with a grin.

"Why would you do that? You're losing the cards in your hand too!" Arron exclaimed, wondering why in the world the hall monitor would be throwing away his own hand.

"I don't need them anymore!" the hall monitor laughed wickedly, "As long as I have these Number Cards I don't need a single card in my deck again," the hall monitor stated as he discarded his hand and drew a new one. Arron winced and threw his cards into the graveyard drawing four new cards.

'How do I get back now?' Arron mumbled to himself, examining his cards.

"Next I'm activating Embodiment of Crime's Effect! At the cost of one overlay unit Embodiment of Crime can switch your monster's battle position!" the hall monitor declared as a circling orb struck his monster.

"No!" Arron shouted as Gagaga Ceasar was forced into an offensive stance facing the two monsters.

"Yes! Now Embodiment of Crime! Attack Gagaga Ceasar!" the hall monitor shouted, "Two attacks and you're finished!" he smiled as the buzzsaw flew towards Gagaga Ceasar. Arron looked at his hand quickly, not seeing any way to block the attack, the hall monitor was right, he couldn't take back this duel now.

'Don't give up!' a voice called to him in his head, 'You have a Trap Card that can save you!' the voice exclaimed, Arron's eyes widened as he looked at his field, "I activate the Trap Card! Damage Diet!" Arron shouted as his card flipped up and a spring fist bust out and collided with the buzz saw, "All damage I take this turn is cut in half!" Arron stated as his life points fell further.

Arron's Life Points: 1400 -> 750

"I commend you for surviving that attack, Embodiment of Punishment! Lower his Life Points even more!" the hall monitor shouted as his other monster attack resulting in more damage for Arron.

Arron's Life Points: 750 ->100

"Now I guess I'll end my turn, but if I were you I'd just give in now!" the hall monitor grinned.

(OVU: 1)

(OVU: 2)

Arron was blown back, "Why... did that hurt?" Arron mumbled as he slowly rose to his feet. "How do I get past those two?" Arron grunted as he put his hand on his deck, "I... draw!" he stated, looking at the card he drew, "Monster Reincarnation..." he muttered, 'I've got Monster Reincarnation, Double Summon, Double or Nothing, Gagaga Child, and Gagaga Sister...' Arron thought to himself as he examined his field, 'I should Xyz Summon One-Eyed Skill Gainer' Arron decided, reaching for Gagaga Sister when suddenly Arron felt his arm stop. Arron looked behind him noticing a faint figure floating behind him with their hand on his shoulder.

'One-Eyed Skill Gainer won't win you the duel' the figure stated, 'Instead I recommend Monster Reincarnation and getting Valkyria back' the figure grinned. Arron's eyes widened as he looked at the card, he didn't know if he could trust the figure or not, but he didn't have much of an option now.

"First off, I'm activating the Monster Reincarnation Spell Card!" Arron declared, "With this card I can send one card from my hand to the graveyard to return a monster from my graveyard back to my hand!" Arron stated, "I'm sending Gagaga Sister away! And returning Valkyria to my hand!" Arron stated placing the card into his graveyard.

'Thank you for trusting me Number Holder' the figure smiled, a light emerged from Arron's Duel Disk as the card emerged, looking very different. Arron read the card seeing the name had changed to "Dark Valkyria."

"I'll start by summoning Masked Hero Bassols in attack mode" Max announces as he summons a gray colored masked hero.

"Masked Hero Bassols"
✱✱✱
ATK 1000/ DEF 700

"Why summon such a weak monster don't tell me you're giving up already you might as well just give me your blazer" said the figure disappointed at such a weak duelist.

Hearing this made Max smile, "Ha, what kind of hero do you know that gives up now I discard one card from my hand. So I can play the Quick-Play Spell Mask Change ll by discarding one from my hand this card will allow me to Transformation Summon one Masked Hero on the field into a level 8 Masked Hero of the same attribute." Max states as he locks in his card, "Now Bassols Transform!" Bassols leaps into the air as it's body is engulfed in a bright light, "Shine bright, Masked Hero Daian" Max calls out as the light dies down revealing a masked hero clad in diamond armor.

"Masked Hero Daian"
✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
ATK 2800/ DEF 3000

"That's not all I activate my facedown Damaged Mask this trap card allows me to bring back a Masked Hero in my grave but is destroyed at the end of my turn. So I'll bring back the card I discarded earlier come on back Masked Hero Ray" Max said as a black hole appeared in front of him as a shiny white colored masked hero jumped out of it.

"Masked Hero Ray"
✱✱✱✱
ATK 1800/ DEF 200

"I think it's time for a come back Daian attack Pankratops, Diamond's Edge" Max ordered, as the diamond clad hero slashed the dino in half causing a small explosion. Figure's Life Points 4000--->3900

"Is that all you got" said the figure after taking the small bit of damage.

"Not even close when Daian successful destroys a monster it allows me to special summon a monster that is level 4 or lower from my deck" Max exclaimed as he pulls a card from his deck, "Show yourself Elemental Hero Shadow Mist" in cloud of black mist a heroine with red eyes and blue hair appears from the mist. "Isn't she the coolest when she is special summoned I can add one Change Quick-Play spell to my hand" Max smiled as he added Mask Change to his hand.

"Now where were we oh yeah next attack I'll attack Capaptera with Ray" Ray shoots small blast of light at the Figure's other monster destroying it Figure's Life Points 3900--->3700. "I'm not done yet I activate Mask Change from my hand transforming Ray into Masked Hero Koga to attack you directly as well as having Shadow Mist join in" as he said this Ray rushes towards the Figure it's body shining as it becomes a white bladed hero joined by Shadow Mist the two heroes attacked sending the Figure flying.

Figure's Life Points: 3700---->500

"I end my turn how do you like me now" Max said with smile.

Max's Life Points: 1500
"Masked Hero Daian"
✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
ATK 2800/ DEF 3000

"Masked Hero Koga"
✱✱✱✱✱✱
ATK 2200/ DEF 1800

"Elemental Hero Shadow Mist"
✱✱✱✱
ATK 1000/ DEF 1500

Life Points: 500

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Olivia closed her eyes as she then sighed.

"I guess I was right, all of these freshmen aren't really all that much in skill I guess, too bad, I was hoping to find a decent challenge to crush, but I decided to waste my time with this."
Olivia quietly complained before suddenly seeing a light coming from the freshman.

Olivia then narrowed her eyes while unconsciously gripped the stands arm rest while a dark aura slightly appeared from her body, it took her a couple seconds before realizing what was happening before the aura disappeared, she then relax her body against her seat before smiling while continuing to watch the duel.

"Dark Valkyria?" Arron mumbled, his eyes widened as he turned to see the figure reveal themselves to be the same as the image on the card, "You're..." he gasped.

'Hello Arron, I am Dark Valkyria' she smiled before looking at the duel ahead of them, 'We'll have to save the introductions for later, the duel's not over yet!' she stated.

"Yeah I guess, but how can I even win, his monsters can't be destroyed and I'll take any battle damage as long as they're both on the field!" Arron explained, reviewing his cards over and over. Valkyria scanned the cards and grinned, 'Good thing you seem to have every piece in place for victory' she said confidently. Arron looked to her and then back to his cards, not sure he could trust her but he knew now he didn't have much else, "Okay... how do I win?" he asked.

The hall monitor had a look of confusion as Arron appeared to be talking to himself, "The pressure's really hit the kid hard..." the hall monitor stated before smiling, "You know you can always just surrender if it's too much for you!" the hall monitor laughed.

Arron looked to the hall monitor and smiled, "Not a chance, I'm on a roll right now!" Arron declared grabbing a card, "First I'm summoning Gagaga Child from my hand!" Arron declared as a small witch boy appeared with a popsicle in hand.

"Gagaga Child"
✱✱
[ATK: 800/DEF: 1200]

"I guess I should thank you for sending all those cards from my hand to the graveyard! Because now I can activate Gagaga Ceasar's effect! By banishing Gagaga Magician from my graveyard I can change the levels of all Gagaga Monsters on my field to the same level! So now I have two Level Four Monsters!"

"Gagaga Child"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 800/DEF: 1200]

"Gagaga Caesar"
✱✱✱✱

"But that's not the end of this magic trick! I now overlay Level Four Gagaga Ceasar and Gagaga Child!" Arron declared as the two monsters turned into an orange and purple streak of light, "With these two monsters I build the overlay network! I Xyz Summon!" Arron declared as he pulled a card from his Extra Deck, "Rise now! Number 39: Utopia!" a white and gold armored warrior rose and struck an epic pose from being summoned.

✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 2500/DEF: 2000]

"But that's not all, because now I'm activating Double Summon! This allows me to summon another monster this turn! And here she is! I summon Dark Valkyria!" Arron stated locking the card into his duel disk. "I also activate Dark Valkyria's effect! When she's normal summoned she gains one Spell Counter!" Arron stated as a green orb began orbiting around Dark Valyria.

"Dark Valkyria"
✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 1800/DEF: 1050]

"Hah! You really have lost it! Two monsters?!?" the hall monitor laughed, "Well then let's end this! I activate Embodiment of Punishment and Embodiment of Crime's effects! Now both Dark Valkyria and Utopia have to attack them this turn!" The hall monitor declared, "Victory at last!" Both Number's began emitting shockwaves that caused a dark aura to surround Utopia and Dark Valkyria.

'Now Arron!' Dark Valyria cried out. "Right!" Arron nodded, "I'm activating Dark Valkyria's other effect! By using one Spell Counter, she can destroy one monster on the field!" Arron exclaimed as the orb turned into a ring that Valkyria grabbed, "I choose Embodiment of Punishment!" Valkyria smiled and threw the ring at intense speed, hitting the monster and quickly cutting through it, blowing it up as a result.

"No... This can't be!" the hall monitor exclaimed as his monster was destroyed, "Whatever, even if you destroy Embodiment of Crime and attack me directly, I still have enough Life Points to survive! And then on my next turn I'll crush you!" the hall monitor shouted.

"You're not getting another turn!" Arron stated, "I activate the Equip Spell! United We Stand!" A card on his field flipped up and began glowing as a blue gauntlet appeared over Dark Valkyria and a Red Gauntlet appeared on Utopia, "This card gives Utopia an extra 800 Attack Points for every monster on my field!" Arron exclaimed, "Now Utopia! Attack Embodiment of Crime! Rising Sun Dark Nebula Slash!"

✱✱✱✱
[ATK: 3200/DEF: 2000]

Utopia dove towards the monster as Dark Valkyria shot a beam of dark energy that enchanted Utopia's sword. Utopia then delivered one decisive blow, cutting the monster in half.

Hall Monitor's Life Points: 4000 -> 1200

"And now! Dark Valkyria finish him off with Dark Nebula blast!" Arron shouted. Dark Valkyria grinned as she summoned a dark orb of energy, throwing it at the Hall Monitor and blasting him back.

Hall Monitor's Life Points: 1200 -> 0

Arron sighed as his monsters faded away, his Duel Disk reverted to a neutral mode. Dark Valkyria remained, only vanishing from most sight. She extended her hand as the light of both cards flew into her hand. She absorbed them into her gauntlet and smiled at Arron. Arron walked over to the hall monitor to check on him.

"What... happened?" he muttered, "Was I dueling?" he groaned, slowly sitting up.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Olivia facepalm herself as she heavily sighed. "Tsk, those two idiots deserve to lose, they didn't do anything besides summon themselves and play nothing else, but there's nothing I can do about it." Olivia said as she then turned her attention towards the freshman before walking down the stands and stopping by the railing.

"Good job newbie, you managed to beat the dynamic duo, I hope you're not too proud of yourself." Olivia smirked as she looked down at Arron.

Last edited: