• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zekrom Elementary (for starters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Welcome to Zekrom Elementary, where 10 - 12 year olds get their first Pokemon! You can pick any Pokemon that is not a legendary or mythical. You first pick out a Pokemon that has not yet evolved, except if you want Pikachu that is fine. There is no certain grade, but you will have different classes at different classes at different times. Please do not make up Pokemon, so there is no confusion. One of your classes will be battles so that is ok.:D Also, you can only be 1 trainer.
You can be a real trainer or made up trainer.

sorry if i coppied.... this was made for fun!

BIC:

Iris packs her bag. She couldn't wait to get a pokemon! Her mom bought her special pokeballs, that were in her 2 favorite colors, a very light yellow and a light shade of pink. Iris looked at her pokemon book. She was looking at the dragon types, her favorite. "oh deino is cute," she says " but i love druddigon! but they probably dont have it since it is too powerful." Iris was 10, and going into her first year of zekrom elementary, gratuating from Victory primary school. She learned lots about pokemon, and now she was going to battle for the first time.

at Z.E.
Iris is full of excitement. She watches her friend Jake walk out of the room where you get your pokemon with a riolu. She gets in line watching people come out of the room with adorable pokemon. She wondered what dragon types they had. Soon she had a chance to look in the room. She seen all kinds of pokemon! A boy walked out of the room with a Charmander. It was finally her turn! "Hi, you must be Iris. Take a look around. I hear you like dragon types. They are over here." the pokemon research assistant said. Iris had never seen so many cute pokemon! A small pokemon jumped into her hair. "Is this an Axew?" she said. "Axew ew!" it said. Iris picked it up and hugged it. It was so adorable! "I choose Axew!" Iris said. Axew smiled at her. "Axew will be my partner. She can travel around in my hair." Iris left the room to go to her locker, #120. She put her stuff away and headed outside. "Axew, do you like to climb trees?" she asked it. "Ew ew!" Axew said. Somehow Iris could understand what Axew was saying. Axew looked a little scared, so she let it stay in her hair. "Look at the beautiful view," Iris said. Axew nodded. They looked at the trainers playing with their pokemon below. Iris thought about the friends they would make, the battles they would win, and battle gym leaders on weekends!

Admin edit: as your first post was not a valid introduction post by our rules, I've merged your first non-intro post with it. Now it's better.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jake it's Monday you know what that means" yelled a voice from the kitchen
"I know mum I'm packing my bag now!" Replied the eager 12 year old
"Good luck" replied his mother
"I don't need luck"

---later---

"Ok jake is it? Pick anyone you want" said a Pokemon research assistant at the front desk
"Yeah and I choose that one! The black and white riolu" replied jake gesturing to an oddly coloured fighting type sitting and mediating in the corner
"Oh that little guy sure but he's a little shy, Scar come here I've got you a new friend" said the researcher
"Riolu?" The Pokemon opened its eyes and walked toward jake gingerly
"Wanna see something amazing jake?" Asked the researcher
"Sure"
"Put out your hand"
"Um OK" jake extends his hand and riolu does the same and then the fighting type grabs jakes hand when suddenly jake could here its thoughts
'Hi there I'm riolu but you can me scar if you want to'
"It can talk?" Yelled jake amazed
"Less of talking and more of you both being able to hear each others thoughts" answer the researcher
"Still awesome"
"Yeah I guess so but enough talking go play with your new Pokemon"
"Come on scar lets go have some fun" jake said as he took scars pokeball and clipped it to his belt
'Um ok I guess'

Harry packed his bag, he was so ready for school. " bye mom." He went on the bus.

-----------------------AT SCHOOL------------------------------
"Hmm, what too choose...." He said. He looked at all the pokemon, but none seemed good. He kept looking till he saw lonely pokemon, that was never picked. It was a gible. He asked " why is he so lonely." The researcher said " well he was not as cuddly as the other pokemon." "I want this one." The gible jumped in excitement.

Last edited:
Arthur was packing up for his first day of school, "I can't wait to get there", he said good bye to his mom and headed to the school.

---------------------------AT SCHOOL--------------------------

As he was checking the pokemons available he noticed a honedge in the corner, "I think I will that one" he said, pointing at the sword like pokemon, he started to get closer to it, "don't worry I won't hurt you" he said as he picked it up, "I will call you blade", he said as he exited the room.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key was asleep in his bed, curled up against his Pangoro plush his grandpa gave him last summer. His mom slowly crept the door open and smiled as she looked at him, 'Key hunny wake up.' she gently rocked him awake 'time for school.' Key was 11 today, same age as his dad when he choose his first Pokemon at school.

Key's sleep bubble was popped, and he slowly sat up rubbing his eyes.
"Huh.. s-school?"
when he finally realized, his sleepy face became happy, his cheeks were pink with joy.
"Oh right! School!"
Key got up and readied himself for school, Grabbing his blue and Tan beanie he got from Pokemon champion Ruby and his bag.
"Bye mommy!" he shouted as he ran out the door.

Later at school..

Key made it to the door where he was greeted by his teacher.
'You must be Key kun, right this way' he said.
"Yes teacher" he said.
He followed the teacher to class where he saw a group of Pokemon: the ones he had to choose from.
'Please pick your partner Key.' he said.
"Yes teacher" Key replied.
Key stood in front of the group of Pokemon and he looked deeply at them all. He preferred a water type or a normal type, So he decided on the Meowth that had been in the back, he walked up to the little kitten, he carefully picked him up.
'Mew Murr' murred the Meowth.
it was happy to be chosen, Key hadn't noticed the Black band that was around Meowth's paw and a scar that laid under it.

Key was happy, he hoped him and Meowth will be friends forever. Meowth jumped onto Key's head and curled up on his beanie.

Key went to find other kids after he choose his partner.

Last edited:
Iris decided to talk to some other people she saw. She remembered how hard it was in her social life at her school when she was younger. "Who do you want to meet, Axew?" Iris said. Axew was off running. It was running toward a group of Pokemon. "Axew, come back!" She says. There was a Riolu, a Gible, a Honedge, and a Meowth. Meowth sharpened its claws, and it looked like it was going to attack. Axew jumped into Iris's hair and hid. "Axew, it will be ok." She says. Axew peeks out and looks at the Riolu, Honedge, and the Gible. Axew hides again. Iris brings it back to the trees. "Soon it will be time for class," she says. Soon it is time to come in, and Iris goes to her locker. She lifts up her bag and something falls out. "Axew, I wonder what moves you have," Iris says, without noticing what fell out. "Axew, the Tusk Pokemon," something says. "They mark their territory by leaving gashes in trees with their tusk. If a tusk breaks, a new one grows in quickly. This Axew's moves are Scratch and Dragon Rage." Iris looked down and noticed her mom put a Pokedex in her bag! It had Iris's two favorite colors on it. She put it in her pocket and left to get her class schedule in the office.

Jake and riolu both stood in the playground while student after student arrived with their newly choosen Pokemon
RING RING RING
"That's the school bell better go put our stuff into my new locker" said jake as he moved toward the school doors

---later at his locker---

"Lets see books there, lunch there and badge stand there" said jake as he placed his belongings into his locker
'Whats this jake?' Asked scar telepathically holding up a small video camera like object and a poketch
"The video camera is a poke-scanner and the watch thing is a poketch its like a watch with heaps of modes" replied jake strapping the poketch to his wrist and slipping the scanner into his pocket
"Now come one lets go grab our schedule" said jake as he closed his locker and begin to walk toward the head office

"Alright gible, lets go" they went too get the schedule. They than went to the locker. " this is a nice locker," he said " I wonder what's first in class." He looked at it " lets see 'type class is second first is 'pokemon life'"

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key looked around as the bell rang, the keys swarmed around him as they headed towards the door to the school. He watched as everyone went into the school, his Meowth gently asleep on his head. He pulled him down and held the kitten in his arms.
"Okay Meowth lets go get our schedules huh?"
he said quietly as he walked back into the school.

He arrived at the line for schedules and in a few minutes was able to get his. he looked at his schedule.
"Oh.. look I got art first, should be fun."
Key took the little nap sack of items the teach handed him and put it in his small nap sack around his shoulders. He headed to his locker, 511, and placed his little back in there, he opened the sack and took out: Meowth's Poke ball: A Poke watch and a couple of snacks for him and Meowth.

He walked off to his class.

Neiva woke up to the sound of pidge, her mothers pidgey. As the girl rolled out of bed in her fenniken covered pajamas, she remembered something. Her Chespin plush in her hand, neiva jumped up and threw on her clothes: a black shirt, jeans, a teal leather looking jacket, and a star necklace. Neiva ran to the car, and went to school.
*​
"Next!" The teacher announced kindly. As Neiva went into the room, she was filled with awe. Fenniken, Eevee, and many other Pokemon were scattered. Under a desk, a small shinx shivered. "Choose a Pokemon," the teacher told her. Neiva glanced at the shinx for a moment. "I choose shinx," she announced. With a pokeball In her hand, the shivering Pokemon went into the pokeball. Without her knowing, her silver star necklace changed. She walked towards her locker, and unpacked her stuff. Keeping he pokedex and Pokemon guide book in her pocket, she went to her first class, introduction to pokepuff making. Neiva released shinx, the Pokemon still shivering. The girl looked him kindly in the eyes and said, " I won't bite, and don't worry, I will never be mean like the people who made you this way." Neiva remembered a memory of herself that happened moments ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.