• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zygarde distribution is now live, shiny XY Legends to follow

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
In honor of the debut of the Pokémon XYZ anime, a series of distributions has been announced featuring the version legendaries of Kalos, including the one that isn't a version legendary due to, obviously, celestial bodies hating mankind. This is the same trio of Pokémon distributed in Japan last year, finally becoming available to those out of Japan - and they will be distributed over Wi-Fi, as opposed to a physical event.

First of these distributions is the Watcher in the Depths, Zygarde, who is clearly first as some kind of an attempt to Move Zyg for Great Justice (Thanks for the salt on that wound, Nintendo). This distribution will span the week between May 2nd and May 8th in North America - though those in Europe will have a longer time to receive this Legendary Pokémon with the distribution lasting until May 26th in Europe.

Level and Cherish Ball aside, nothing is particularly unique about this Zygarde (And considering the other two DO have a certain special quality, I'm beginning to sense a pattern re: the poor thing) - and its stats are as follows.
zygarde_col4_us.png

Name: Zygarde
Nature: Random
Level: 100
Ability: Aura Break
Held Item: No Item
Moves: Land's Wrath, Extreme Speed, Glare, Outrage
Following Zygarde, a Xerneas will be given out between May 11 and May 17. Unlike Zygarde, though, this one DOES have something special to it:
xerneas_col3.png
That's right - it's Shiny (Shinier than usual, anyway - this is a bizarre fae-deer with sparkling crystalline antlers, after all!) - which makes this a rare chance to obtain a version of it that is not available through normal gameplay. Its stats are:

Name: Xerneas
Ability: Fairy Aura
Moves: Geomancy, Moonblast, Aromatherapy, Focus Blast​

Following the blasted deer comes everyone's favorite Bacon-death-burd, Yveltal, distributed between May 20 and May 26. Same disclaimers re: Xernas apply - It is Shiny, which is not something available through normal gameplay - with the added bonus of making it look bacon-ier than ever. Mm-mm. Delicious, crispy Oblivion Wings.

yveltal_col4.png
Its stats are:
Name: Yveltal
Ability: Dark Aura
Moves: Oblivion Wing, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Foul Play

Heads up, though: there is still no confirmation regarding the distributions of the Legendary Colorswaps in Europe out of Spain - but we will keep you informed if anything pops up.

Questions? Comments? Always welcome. Otherwise, go forth and get ye legendaries!

Last edited:
Ohhhhh~! Ohhhhhhhhhh~!
My Shiny Xerneas is now a thing.
My Shiny Xerneas is now a thing.
...I need to find a bloody 3DS here real soon. I need this bugger desperately.

this morning I checked for new videos (like everyone does) and I found "get shiny xerneas and shiny yveltal and zygarde now" and then when I came here I found bacon-Death-Burd.

By now most of the obtainable codes in my town are most likely gone, and since Mew went out quick, so it's most likely the same for Darkrai. :@

Maybe, but it is free all you got to do is go in and ask for one that is how i got mine and my mew. {Both where shiny:o}

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
is it a ivent in witch game y x omega ruby alpha saphire ? and for the record saokirito zygard 50% special very powefull and i dont no why ther no 100% ?
All four games can receive these event Pokémon. As for why it's standard 50% Zygarde: None of other Zygarde's formes have been made available yet, as they don't actually exist in the games. We will (presumably) not see Zygarde's other formes in-game until Sun and Moon are released.

All four games can receive these event Pokémon. As for why it's standard 50% Zygarde: None of other Zygarde's formes have been made available yet, as they don't actually exist in the games. We will (presumably) not see Zygarde's other formes in-game until Sun and Moon are released.

thanks for the information:)