• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=8pt]Granted, but now they're frighteningly nice to you and end up waiting outside your bedroom window at ungodly hours of the morning to give you 'Thanks for Existing' cakes.

I wish the general public would recognize that the Twilight series does NOT have that great a plot, and that the writing is not consistent or very good anyway. And that Meyer failed to make her protagonist likable by turning her into a Mary-Sue. (Though I'm sure most fans already picked that up.)
Apologies to any Twilight fans out there. My intentions aren't meant to offend.
Sort of.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but she gives you a warning just because she can

I wish Linkachu doesn't take what I just said the wrong way

Granted, but now she thinks it means something totally different.

I wish I could come up with an original idea for my story Kitha.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but the idea sucks (sorry, I really do like your fic)

I wish I wasn't so lazy and actually typed my fan fic so I could post it on Charms (It currently spans 3 volumes and 2.5 chapters of spiral notebooks)

Granted, but it's in a font no one can read. Webdings, anyone?

I wish my stupid Goldeen would evolve already!

Come on Kingose!

Granted, but it evolves into a Magikarp due to a glitch. (But Gyarados is good and can learn good moves. Magikarp evolves at level 20.)

I wish I could give everyone here an Xbox360 or a Wii.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but I sneak in your house at night and steal it

I wish Sweetsmoochum would continue handing out free gifts :D *licks ice cream while playing Wii*

Granted, but you won't be able to touch anything.

I wish girls in my school wouldn't be so stuck up. >>

Granted, But you find out that he's gay. (I have a very random mind...)

I wish I didn't have a very random mind! :D

(No prob. Its just a game, Double S) Granted, but you get hugged to death agian by me due to the Johto remake.

I wish Nintendo would make a Pokemon Ranger TV series.

Granted, but the TV company that made the pokemon anime feels ripped off and stops making them

I wish could get SweetSmoochum's gifts. (I MISSED THEM!!!!!! :'( *insert ten more of these sad smilies*)

Granted, but they choke you to death. Or crush you.

I wish I was not surrounded by idiots at my college. They probably paid their way in!

Granted, but now you are surrounded by really smart people who happen to all have body odor. (I'm sorry.)

I wish my touch screen on my DS wasn't messed up. :-\

Granted, but the top screen wont work.

I wish the DS-I would come out already. (Its a new DS you can take and or put pictures on and edit them. I heard that the Game Pak will no longer be available, but other than the pics and no Game Pak, it'll be the same.)

(I've read about it. :D)

Granted, but it's sold out before you get to the store. (Sorry. You could try another store...)

I wish I was able to fall back to sleep earlier to continue the dream I had. :-\

Granted, but they break.

I wish I passed my midterm with an A instead of a B, and I had done well enough to earn it. (and if you say anthing about grade inflation, I'll whack you with Fi, my gerbil!)

Psycho Monkey

(Votes for the chimp as president)

Granted, but you choke on it

I wish I had a day off from college. (My brother gets a day off every other week it seems. Stupid high schoolers!)

Granted, but you're sick on those days.

I wish the chimp was a better president than Bush.

I'd vote for the chimp too. Way better than Bush. However, they are freakily similar, lol.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, granted, and granted. Psycho Monkey dare not defy his overlords. Especially when they prove superior to the Homo sapiens

oohooh aaahaaah! Aaahaaah oohooh!

(TRANSLATED: I wish I had a monkey! *slips into madness from too much primate stimulous*)

Status
Not open for further replies.