• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but you get an electronic device that functions like post-it notes making your stash useless.

I wish my left eye would stop hurting.

Granted, instead someone with an even worse voice exist and everyone loves him/her twice as much.

I wish I could get this stupid gel out of my hair.

Granted, now you actually go to a parade, not know what the hell to do....so you help me out with one of the balloons. (I'm a volunteer balloon handler for the Fiesta Bowl Parade here in AZ)

I wish nothing embarrassing will happen to me at the State Fair tomorrow.

Granted, but there's a breakout of food poisoning, and you ate the potato salad...oh, you're in trouble now.

I wish my classmates were more attentive.

Granted, but a runaway cotton candy trailer crushes you and you die.

I wish I could come up with some ideas for the new forum I'm administrating.

Granted, but it has a mind of it's own and chokes you.

I wish I could get a scene from 'Dancing With the Stars' out of my head. It's Lance and Lacey's tango to Rihanna's 'Disturbia'. It was good, but I can't get 'Duh duh dee da duh duh a-duh-ah' out of my head.

Granted, but now you can't get a scene from "America's Got Talent" out of your head.. It's one of Nuttin' but Strings proformances.

I wish I could go to the AC/DC concert this December here in AZ.

granted, now you can't walk through a door without stopping to straighten out your mowhawk with a gelled comb bigger than you are

I wish I could make myself ask someone to the homecoming

(I like RPG Phreak's sig. XD-I saw Night At the Roxbury!)

Granted, but the book is long and boring with no climax and has a bad ending. :-/

I wish I didn't have a tummy ache. :'(

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but your computer gets a virus

I wish my mom would quit bothering me to make her tea all the time. Make yer own tea ya lazy woman!

granted, now she is three times bigger than you are, holds the world record for the longest beard on a woman, and commands you to make her coffee or get eaten as a biscuit

I wish I knew a mother that acted like that (and if you say my mother is like that, I'll whack you with a home-run bat)

Psycho Monkey

(I'd choose the biscuit!)

Granted, it's your cousin's mother so your aunt.

I wish humans weren't complete morons

granted, now psychotic primates like you are complete morons

I wish I knew what happened to Neathandrals (was reading an article about them recently)

Granted! but in the process you're sucked into a time warp and you experience the same thing

I wish for an unlimited supply of ramen that i don't get sick of

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you hurt people whenever you make what you percieve as light physical contact (break arms in high five, snap spines in a hug, etc.)

I wish I could teleport

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but it doesn't stop people from making that wish again

I wish I was abducted by aliens (no anal probes!)

Granted, but they take you to a galaxy far.....far.....far.....away...in Omega 19,000,707,045,455.4568798675309

I wish I could've gotten the Sasuke bookbag that I saw after I had just bought the 2nd Naruto movie soundtrack (Japanese) The Cd's good, but still.

granted, but Chuck Norris comes in and hits you with a roundhouse kick to the nuts for giving his coolness to me.

I wish I knew what would happen if Bruce Willis played Walker, Texas ranger and Norris played in Die Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.