• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you can use them only bettween 12:00PM and 12:01PM.

I wish I could finish my book report! It's due in the morning tommorow!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, now it is your pants that drop. To make matters worse, you were in public, someone had a camera, and now your panties are on the internet. Which wardrobe malfunction is worse I wonder?

I wish finding sources for a project that I could get an A on without sources wasn't so tedious. (I just can't find the right information to go with what I already know! It's making me insaner than I already am!)

Granted, now nothing intrests you!

I wish I didn't have to send my DSL away! (The L button broke (as in it has no effect any more) and I'm forced to send it for repairs! And if you read my Wi-Fi Pond, I'm getting an Action Replay for my B-day on Nov. 29 and the DS is being kept for repairs until Dec. 3!) Note- The Warrenty is still happening so I get the repair for free!

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but because you did not get your DS fixed, you get a game that relies heavily on the L-button.

I wish I hadn't upgraded my Windows Media Player (I liked the old version better :'()

Granted, all the world's weapons are sent on top of you, and, inconviniontly, you had a lit match in your back pocket! Fire+Gunpowder/Bombs= a dead Black Wolf!

I wish that the guy below me, will have his wish granted 8). XD

granted but neither did your last one (you would be asking for something that wasn't done to be undone, total waste of time)

I wish I do well in my maths exam tomorrow

Granted, Chibi shall do it in a couple years or so.

I wish that I could finish my Nat. Dex! ...on my indistructible, unloseable, untradeble game!

Granted, your (possibly imaginary) boyfriend dumps you,all your friends decide they hate you, all your video games break, your money is stolen, your computer explodes, causing your house to burn down, and now you are forced to steal Toad's stuff to sell for money to live on.

I wish my teachers wouldn't give me homework.

Granted, your (possibly imaginary) boyfriend dumps you,all your friends decide they hate you, all your video games break, your money is stolen, your computer explodes, causing your house to burn down, and now you are forced to steal Toad's stuff to sell for money to live on.
That's nice.

Granted, they give you no homework but at the cost of your LIFE! (Dun, dun, duuuuun!)

I wish I could get a higher belt in Karate.

Ummmmm, Five Tailed Elemental Fox? You have to solve the person before you's problem. And then wish.

And Black Wolf...

Granted, you get bad grades in other Exams.

I wish....erm... that I could Sing better, I'm getting bad grades in Music!

Psycho Monkey

Granted, no you have to feal with all the crap that comes with being an adult. Working a job you mildly dislike, paying bills with the little money you make off of that job, having little to no free time, and dealing with the fact that you don't have a mate.

I wish I knew what to ask for for Christmas. (At the moment there is nothing I want)

Hmm, oh I know mean on. Granted, but then your server crashes.

I wish that guy from my class dident go to another school, its gonna be quite during Print.
(I so know what you guys are going to reply to this.)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but no one gives a damn that it is your birthday. In fact, you are completely ignored by everyone but me. As a birthday present, I send you my Evil Space Monkeys so that they can terrorize you and fling poo all over your house.

I wish I had more apple pie

Psycho Monkey

*will continue to ignore Five tailed Elemental Fox until she learns the concept of the game*

@Vira: Granted, its a blank stone tablet that you must carve into.

I wish that this coming Thursday's Anime Day goes off with out any problems.

Psycho Monkey

(No! I'm the director so if I get incapacitated then the whole project fails! :o)

Granted, but they have such poor sound quality that you can't hear the audio.

I wish for edible, nondeadly food. We're hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.