• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chronicals of Necros: Return of the Tagryn Empire (Prologue)

Amie counties to eat her rather small breakfast before she took her mask from a maid. She wiped her mouth with a napkin before setting her mask on and tieing it around her head. She watched him as she listened, smiling behind the featureless mask.

He continued to read for her. He stopped as he looked at her. " Your very beautiful." He said as he smiled at her. He decided to go back to reading incase he royally messed up.

"Thank you but you shouldn't say that where my sisters might here you," Amie felt her face burn with a blush at his words. She looked down and started to twiddle her thumbs when her sisters walked in. The eldest taking her spot at the top of the table.

Gabil stopped reading as he looked at the eldest. He nodded at her as he put his plate away. He proceeded to sit down with the three sisters as a way to be polite.

A man very similar looking to Avian walked out. Tywin his double looked at Falaern. He cocked his head not knowing who she was. " Hello you what do you need." He said as he made his voice sound exactly like the man he was sworn to protect.

"I'm a friend of the king." Falaern said. "The fact that you don't recognize me tells me you're just another of those body doubles he hired. Where is he? I need to speak with him on urgent matters."

" Right you really expect me to believe that." He said with a rich Flovian accent. He looked at her. She seemed right. " He's at Dragon's Veil at the border between Pykon and Ragroth." He said.

"The hell's Avian doing there?" Falaern asked, calling Soren over. "Thanks, fakie." Falaern flew off towards Dragon's Veil, hoping to catch the king before he left.

Avian continued to walk threw the halls of the abandon fortress. Some say that if you listen closely you can hear the fallen. He let out a breath as he returned to the war room. He hopped that he was correct about this.

" You know that look doesn't suite you." Hunter of Central said as he walked in. The military leader of the great forest. He stood at six one with long brown locks of hair. " Last I checked you were a warrior." He said as he smiled at his former subordinate. Beside Thomas stood an older man. He had short white hair and wore a long robe.

" May Elyon bless this meeting." He said. Avian just grunted he never liked the One above all faith not because of what it stood for but because of the fact that most of the people who believe in it seemed to be mightier than though. the only people who didn't fit that appearance was Hunter's family especially the one that was exiled and Harry."

The youngest of the sisters finished her meal before standing up. She bowed respectivly to her family's guest and her sister before scurring out of the room. The eldest layed her hands on either side of her plate when it was sat infront of her. Her knife slowly being picked up in her hand.

He nodded his head at her before getting one last glance at her. He stood up and gently bowed to the other two ladies. " You all have some amazing chefs." He said as he smiled at them.

"We try our hardest to look for them," the eldest slid up her mask and sipped her tea before sliding it back down. She started to cut up her food and smiled under the painted porcelain, "have you eaten enough"?

"Yes." He said. " With my time at Boie and as a member of the forest guard I've learned to eat less." He said. He smiled at the oldest sister. " So what is the plan for today?" He asked looking at her.

Falaern flew down, arriving at Dragon's Veil. She saw the large doors, got off her griffin, and walked inside. She heard voices coming from a room, so dashed towards it. Once there, she saw Avian with some other figures. "Milord Avian." she said politely. "On behalf of the Blackquill, I have brought something you need to see."

"Well we are going to dragon's veil today so once we pack up we will be off," the woman finished up her meal before taking a drink of the water that had been set out beside her. She pulled her mask back into place and nodded her head, "we have business there apparently".

Avian looked at her and cocked an eye brow then you should've given it to Ezequiel and he would've shown up here eventually." He said before walking towards her. Hunter and Thomas both nodded as they continued to speak to each other. " What is it Faleram." He asked as he looked at her.

Gabil nodded before heading towards his room to pack up what little things he had.

"Thought after all this time you were going to be able to say my name correctly." Falaern said. "F-A-L-A-E-R-N. It's not that hard. Anyways, Chancellor Ezequiel had urgent business he needed to attend to, first. This right here is VITAL. This folder contains documents detailing future planned attacks on the kingdom that the spies I took out were supposed to help with. It also includes the earlier attack on your life."

" Well then Lady Storm your welcome to join this council." he said as he looked at her. " That's what were talking about here. I'm going to take a guess and say that there is a image of a Hydra in those documents." He said.

The sisters had their servants pack and now stood at their ready carriage. Their masks were freshly cleaned and shining while the people themselves wore crisp new robes.

The youngest sister stepped in first then the eldest and the middle child. The opened fans almost at the exact same time and tried to keep the heat at bay.

Gabil stepped in and sat beside them. " So what do you guys think is going on in Dragon's Veil." He asked as he looked at them. He smiled a little bit as his eyes gently looked over at the youngest every now and again.

"We were not given to much I information so we do not know," the eldest hummed as she adjusted the way she was sleeping. She folded up her fan and set it in her lap before digging out a book from the small carry on bag the sisters had brought.

"Hey." He said to the eldest sister. "When we get a chance can we speak in private?" He asked as he looked at her.
His eyes then shifted to the youngest. He let out a breath as he turned his attention to the window.

"Of course," the woman nodded and opened her book. Her sisters pulled out similar books and the youngest slid out a pair of glasses before raising them to look through them. She turned away from her to eldest sister and started to read through her novel.

"No." He said. "What that assassin said made me start to think of the time of the Tagryns." He said as he took the files. " That's why I arranged this meeting between the seven kings and those they can trust." He said as he looked at her. " You should stay here until Zeke gets here." He said.

Gabil nodded as he took out his own book and started to read. It was about the events of the first age. Though most people considered what was said of this age to just be folklore he knew better than to think of it like that.

Last edited:
"History? Do you come from a scholar background," bell hummed as she looked to her two youngest siblings. Her hand laying her book in her lap as she looked over the book that Gabil was reading, "I also haven't seen many people reading that book".

He looked at her. "No I come from a warrior background like my farther before me." He said with a smile on his face. " Though in my time at Boie I've learned many things and am doing my best to study the ancient days." He said. He closed the book and handed it to Bell. " Would you like to read?"

"I know how to read and I've read it before infact. Thank you for the offer though," she hummed and gently pushed the book back in his direction. She opened her book again and looked down to start reading through it again, "besides I'm not one to read the same book twice in the same month".

" I didn't ask if you knew how to read." He said jokingly as he went back to his book. " I was just being generous." He said as he went back to the book. He stared at his book as he thought about what part to read.

"And know but I heard from one of my servants that you had been helping my sister with words. Had to make sure that you weren't offering," Bell hummed as her eyes scanned over her book. Her pointer finger following the movement so she wouldn't get lost.

"She can read." He said as he looked at her. " She just doesn't seem to have good close range eye sight." He said. " I gave her a gift to help her with that. The people of Boi call them Spectacles." He said as his eyes went from the eldest then to the youngest before going back to his book.

"Well then a thank you is in order," bell nodded. She closed her book and had her youngest sister switch it out for another. Her hands filling into their original positions.

He continued to read as he looked up at the three of them. " So what are your names?" He asked as his eyes when back to the book.

"You may call me Bell but you can't know my sisters names for certain traditional reasons," Bell looked up from her book and closed it. The sound making the two younger siblings flinch back at the suddenness. The eldest then set it carefully in her lap, "I hope you understand".

"Yeah I understand." He said as he looked at Bell. He smiled as he saw a large mountain shaped like a dragon's face come into view. " Looks like were here." He said.

Last edited:
Ezequiel had just finished up his business with the council, and had a meeting to get to. He knew he had to hurry, but he needed to find Storm first. He entered the large nature preserve made in the center of Olympus, taking in the atmosphere. The Garden of Eden indeed. Ezequiel walked along the stone path, eventually coming across the large statue and the man kneeling in front of it.
"I had a feeling I'd find you here, James." Ezequiel said, smiling.
"I'm allowed to pay respects to my best friend, aren't I?" James asked, smiling back as he stood up. "It's been four years since his death. I can hardly still believe it."
"Resmin Crius was a noble man." Ezequiel said, making the Blackquill Salute of Brothers towards the statue. "I've been called to Dragon's Veil for a meeting with Avian. I sent Falaern ahead, but I had a feeling you would like to come as well."
"Go see one of my good friends and my wife? Think I'll stay here. Sounds like torture." James said jokingly. "How are we gonna get there?"
"By Griffin and teleportation magic." Ezequiel said. "May as well work on our new skill while on the move."
"Sure." Storm said, and the two headed out. James gave one final wave to the large stone statue of Resmin Crius before leaving the park.

" So not going to respond to me." Avian said as he looked at her. He simply chuckled.
" Your grace." Ser Marius of house Kyle walked up to him. Avian let out a small curse he didn't trust this man. the only reason he joined the Royal guard was because he needed his father's wealth during the recapturing of Ragroth. In return Marius joined the guard and Lord James Kyle became high lord of the eastern part of Ragroth. Luckily he was able to get out of the wedding arrangement Otherwise those snakes would have more power than him.

Marius handed him five letters. Avian read threw them and muttered a curse both Boie and the Northern country both flat out refused to come to the meeting while Flovious had their own problem to deal with. Prince David of Pykon regretted not being able to come but do to problem weather that suddenly hit Pykon he wouldn't be able to join. The last one was from Lord Hunt. The man's oldest daughter was getting married and asked if Avian would like to attend the wedding. Avian thought it over Gavin Hunt the Lord's first born was a good friend of his until he died during the Forester- Hethian war. one of the few fools who joined Avian during his rebellious phase. He let out a breath as he looked at Falaern.

"Well come on Falerm." He said as he looked at her with a grin. " Looks like only the foresters will hear about this. So what have you been up too?" He asked.

"Mostly working on testing out the new magical spells and building up Olympus. And going on missions for the Blackquill, of course." Falaern responded, leaning against the wall. "Have to keep busy, you know."