• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Sakura frowned as it appeared that Dosu saw through the illusion, but she had not been prepared to let that stop her as she quickly formed some hand signs before the soundwave struck.

"Ninja Art: Dark Veil Jutsu!"

Sakura was seemingly struck by the sound wave and knocked into the darkness of the tunnel which seemed to intensify or at least her body seemed to be masked by it. Which was what actually happened, as Sakura's body disappeared within the shadows of the tunnel and masked her visual presence as she moved through it; careful not to make a sound as she moved behind Dosu as she grabbed a pair of kunai and tossed them at his back before she moved to a different area.

If the kunai hit Dosu, great. Sakura thought to herself as it would do damage and perhaps crippling damage if she was lucky. If Sakura's kunai were noticed then Dosu would block them and his focus to find her should give Zaku an opportunity to blast him.

"Okay, I think I got him!"

Ino finished using Tomiko's former cast bandages to wrap the limp Kou onto her back as Tomiko stood up. It took a minute to adjust, given Kou being unconscious made him harder to carry given her injuries but soon she gave a nod to Ino and began to walk away with Kou on her back. Before she left she offered the trio words of encouragement as Ino drew a kunai and moved next to Zaku to battle.

"Go kick that mummy boy's ass!"

-----------
Minato and Kushina realized the predicament they were in and had to act quickly. So with a nod the two decided to take each opponent one at a time as Kushina hopped on Fukusura as the frog air kicked away from the Rashamon and moved in the path of the water tendrils that Tobirama generated. Kushina was quick to form some hand signs in response.

"Sealing Shield: Uzumaki Barrier!"

Soon enough a large seal of the Uzumaki Clan appeared on Fukusura's head under Kushina's feet that soon expanded a red barrier around Kushina and Fukusura. Unlike Minato, who while having grown more skilled was no master in the Uzumaki arts, Kushina was a prodigy as her barrier proved far stronger than the one Minato used earlier. As such, even as the tendrils violently slammed against the barrier they broke against it and failed to leave a scratch.

Kushina had to act quickly. In a full on fight with a Kage it was much to ask her to prevail so she needed to use this opportunity and Orochimaru's control of him that limited his individual capabilities to her advantage. Using her own Edo-Tensei properties of limitless chakra, she quickly formed new hand signs to form a follow-up jutsu.

"Adamantine Sealing Chains!"

Kushina unleashed the famed Uzumaki chains at the Edo-Tensei Kage while Fukusura air kicked closer to the target. Kushina's intent simply and clear; ensnare the Kage and seal him so that Orochimaru could no longer use him against Minato or the village.

"We'll need a minute for the fusion. Can you hold on Minato boy?" Pa asked Minato who simply gave a nod to this. While Ma & Pa prepared themselves Minato pulled a pair of marked kunai and charged Kushina and the snake summons.

First, Minato tossed a kunai directly at Kin before he jumped after it. Kunai held in his mouth as he formed some hand signs to prepare a jutsu. The Giant Rasangan as a large sphere of chakra appeared in Minato's free hand as he continued his advance. Minato then tossed his second kunai as it crashed into the first one which knocked it over the snakes & Kin. Minato moved closer and closer as he was inches from Kin's claws & snake swords and seemingly on a path to get impaled or clashing against his Giant Rasengan.

Woosh!

Before he flashed to the kunai above Kin and struck from overhead to the base of her back with the Giant Rasengan as he aimed to try and take the Jinchuriki out with one powerful blow. The longer this went on the more of a disadvantage he'd be in. If he could take one Jinchuriki out it would only better Kushina & his own odds of stopping that monster.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Dosu cocked his head as he witnessed the big foreheaded ninja barrel back into a dark abyss of a cavern, which Dosu could have sworn wasn’t there before. He was ready to go storm in after her with his melody gauntlet, but then a sharp pain in his back was felt, two in fact. He gasped, groaning in pain. Two kunai had implemented themselves into his back. Thankfully, his furry pelt he work on his back sheltered him from some of the attack, even though some of it pierced. That girl...

Dosu had realized this was yet another genjustu trick, as kunai came from other directions. He defended against those coming from his front with his melody gauntlet. While this was happening, Zaku charged him, opening up his implants.

“Precise Decapatating airwaves!!”

He shot out his sniper round acting air blasts, which ripped through the air. Dosu knew exactly what this justu did. He ducked, the first one missing. The second however hit his shoulder, blood spurting into the air.

“Gah!! Damn it...”

Dosu cradled the should, which thankfully for him was the one without the gauntlet. He closed his fist and flared up around him. The veil justu proved harder to combat then the simple illusion waterfall. Purposely obstructing his vision was a hazard, one which he wasn’t keen on having around. Dosu made his first handisgn of the battle, slamming his melody gauntlet to the ground.

“Echoing sound Drill!”

The melody gauntlet burst with ear shattering noise. Instead of being dispersed like it was earlier in between ten targets, it was focusing solely on Zaku and Sakura, trying to pin into their ears. Zaku, knowing of his justu, tried to defend with his Soundwaves, but gritted his teeth as the sounds seemed to slowly get louder and louder, his soundwaves seeming not even ought to counter Dosu’s.

“Ngh.....! Pink girl! Do something!

“Blood! Carnage! Aha hahahaha!!!!!!”

Kin yelled psychotically as her beast like form seemed to take a hold over her. She headed head first into battle eighth toward he yellow flash. But true to his name, he had flashed away. Teleporting directly above her, preparing a giant rasengan for a plummet against her. Orochimaru’s eyes widened, hurrying the snakes to defend his prized asset. Kin could only glance back as the rasengan hit. It tore through the snakes that tried to shield her, and then her tailed beast cloak, and then her! She was sent spiraling toward the energized ground.

“Gahhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

That wasn’t just an issue for kin, as without Kushina helping the rashomon stay afloat, the chains removed from it to fight tobirama, the rashomon plummiting toward the irradiated floor. Salon and ukon panicked. If they didn’t act, their plan and master would die.

“Reverse step!!!”

Ukon returned to sakon’s side as he took his cakes away from the ground, the energized floor returning to its previous state. Kin slammed against the ground, the cloak somewhat protecting her with it’s goo like features. Kin seemed to be knocked out cold, but with her devious smile still plastered on it. The tailed beast cloak retreated from her. She was out.

Yukimaru and Orochimaru braced themselves as they hit the ground, or rather the rashomon did. It let out a loud *CLAAAAAANG!!!!* upon falling from that height. Yukimaru began to sweat at the sight of his companion taken out. His nerves rising up in him again. Orochimaru wasn’t so confident himself, the baby naruto crying in his arms. He began to weave justu.

Tobirama attempted to fight off the adamnatine chains, his water going between the looks and throwing them aside. One by one were they countered, until one stream missed it’s mark, the admantine chain thrusting itself into hisvchest, pinning him to the wall of scorching fire. The sealing effects of the cabin began to kick in, as he was effectively creamated into the wall. Not even time for him to say anything. Tobirama was defeated. Or did he let himself get defeated?

Upon this happening, Orochimaru finsihedbhis justu, as he grinned.

“Grass Halberd: Multi directional blade!”

In a second, Kushina was surrounded by blades of the famed sword of the snake sannin. Since the chains went to go defeat tobirama, it left her open to attack. The swords thrust from every angle to jab her with the seals like pincushion.

Yukimaru sweated bullets, looking at minato. “Um...can you just...stay down? Maybe? I would appreciate that very much.”

With that kind gesture, he quickly shifted to holding his hand out, small bits of the three tails chakra shooting out like bullets to gun down minato

Last edited:
Azumi jumped into the air to grab the umbrella as she opened it up and held it in front of her like a shield against the incoming water style jutsu. While the umbrella had been made of strong stuff, it did little to protect Azumi as the attack pushed against the umbrella and pushed Azumi back as it did damage and knocked her through a tree branch.

However, Azumi grit her teeth as she was far from finished. She flipped around and landed on another tree branch as she saw the incoming clone with the lightning-style strike. Azumi knew that Lily's Sharingan reactions meant she could see most of her blows coming, so Azumi would have to rely on a counter strike. So Azumi waited for the clone to get close as she held her umbrella out; then, in the last moment before the clone would strike with the electric kunai Azumi jumped to the side and swung with her umbrella with bone crushing force and the aim to dispell the clone while it was striking and would be in no position to dodge.

Azumi turned her attention to the real Lily, as she seemed to be making preparations for another technique; likely some more clones based on Lily's tactics. Azumi was not about to let the Uchiha have free reigns as she launched a flash bomb in the air that exploded and consumed the immediate area in a blinding light. WIthin the cover of this light, and the shadows that it produced, Azumi flashed some hand signs as she formed another set of liquid shadow tendrils. She sent them forward as they sleeked towards Lily and any clones she may have generated as her intent was to bind them all in one goal. While Azumi had never done multiple targets in the event it may be needed, and the hold was bound to be weaker than it would if she focused on one target, Azumi figured it'd be good enough to put a pause to Lily's actions and give Azumi the time needed to think of how to properly dispose of the Uchiha.

------------
Madoka stopped in her tracks when she heard of Yasu's reasoning for wanting to find an exit before they'd go to Tomiko. She had to shake her head, the nerve of this guy to put himself at risk by telling her to stay behind and go it alone. Madoka understood that his heart was in the right place, but she knew she had to interject as she turned to Yasu with a disapproving gaze.

"Between the two of us, which one of us got out of an hospital bed today? I understand you want to keep me safe but I can take care of myself and Tomiko is my friend to. I won't leave you both here end of discussion." Madoka said matter of factly to Yasu as she was not prepared to leave Yasu alone with the task of finding Tomiko.

-----------
Kenji's hair stood on the back of his neck as he felt this...this aura fill the air when the ANBU made her presence known. Was this killing intent? It sure seemed like it, though it appeared the girl could cast that intimidating aura without any effort; as if it were second nature which had to be the scariest thing about the woman.

No, the scariest thing was that her interest was directed on the Hyuga girls. One of which had currently been on his shoulder, as Kenji quickly if not frantically lifted the girl off said shoulder and placed her on the ground before the ANBU as he held his hands up defensibly.

"I-I mean no harm, I swear it. I was just trying to keep the two safe." Kenji said as he hoped the ANBU would believe his words, though even with the fear he glanced over to Furijia.

"She needs help & care. I don't know what is specifically wrong with he but make sure she gets out alive. I owe it to her sister and made a vow to keep her safe." Kenji added on, showing a brief brave face even against the ANBU.

Aisha simply watched with a neutral expression. Aisha had been faced with killing intent many times before, so she was more used to it than Kenji. Though the ANBU's verison was likely the most chiling she had encountered in some time as Luna & Sky moved by their partner and showed their teeth. Clearly the ANBU's presence put them on edge as the wolves assumed a defensive stance.

-----------
However, in spite of Zaku's request it would not be Sakura who'd act. While Sakura had been prepared with a kunai & paper bomb to try and deal with this it was Ino who stepped up. With Dosu focused on the latter two it left him wide open as Ino formed the traditional Yamanaka sign and focused her chakra.

"Mind Transfer Jutsu!"

Soon enough, Ino's very soul left her body that proceeded to slump to the floor as it entered Dosu's own. As the latter's visible eye widened as his justu came to a stop. It took "Dosu" a moment to process this before internally Ino's spirit grinned.

"Sakura! I did it I managed to get this gu..."

"Dosu" had been cut off when Zaku's now unhindered sonic waves struck her possessed body as "Dosu" was knocked back and slid along the ground. As Ino's real body showed some blood drip from her lips Sakura instantly knew what happened as she canceled her jutsu and moved next to "Dosu."

"Zaku. Ino managed to get Dosu possessed. We can use this chance to disarm & restrain him!" Sakura urged the Oto-nin as she helped "Dosu" up and the two worked to remove the metal sound amplifier or whatever on his arm as they unstrapped it and tossed it aside.

"Make it quick. I don't know how long I can keep this guy under wraps. Specially with this headache." "Dosu" said to Sakura who gave a nod as she grabbed some wire and began the process of securing him as she aimed to tie his wrists & ankles together in the hopes to prevent him from making hand signs or moving as Ino focused on maintaining control.

-----------
"AH!"

Kushina screamed as before she had a chance to react she was struck from seemingly every angle with multiple swords as they tore through her rather paper-like material of skin. Kushina began to reform herself, thought the places the swords struck seemed to work to pin her joins in place as even as she reformed she found herself stuck in place and the swords through her body. Kushina grit her teeth as Fukusura looked on with worry as she moved to try and pull the swords out.

D-damn that snake!

Minato himself, along with Ma & Pa, braced themselves for impact as the Rashamon crashed into the tiled roof as it appeared Orochimaru's followers lowered the floor barrier to protect the Jinchuriki.

"Are you two alright?" Minato asked as both frogs gave a nod.

"Yeah, though that impact delays the process. We should be done soon. Just hold on." Ma urged as Minato gave a nod before he saw Yukimaru's chakra bullets and began to move back. Minato had to buy enough time for Ma & Pa to complete the fusion process as he focused on evasion of the chakra bullets and more importantly began to litter the field with some of his remaining marked kunai. One way or another this battle was set to come to an end soon enough as he already began to form a plan. The cries of his son all the motivation he needed to press forward.

No matter what, I will stop you. I swear it!

Once Mori got close enough to the wall to see the person, he recognized them as the mech suit pilot. "Oi, finally left that metal husk of yours huh? Bout time don't you think?" Mori jumped up a tree to get closer to Reaver and smiled at him, tauntingly.

"How about we finish our fight? Taijutsu, no mechs, no weapons. Just pure hand-to-hand combat to the death or when one gives up. Winner gets to live or get to take the forehead protector of the loser." Mori leaned against the tree, smiling tauntingly and waiting for the Ame ninja to answer his question.

Last edited:
A Anbu was a sent to the chaos to get the Uchiha from the Chunin exams back, while walking he saw another Anbu , but just walked past it looking for the rest of the Uchiha, he thought to himself “wonder if that huge explosion, was where they are” so he walked in that Direction “I’ll stay slow and let them have there time.” He was holding a large scroll “he’ll be happy to get this back.”

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
The female Yuki-nin nodded, ready to begin her training soon. Tsuki realized that as long as she remained a pacifist, she would never be listened to. Instead of avoid conflict, she now dedicated her time to solve conflict and be a peacemaker, and sometimes, being a peacemaker means fighting. She looked on at Kohana from a distance and thought of her Xeno friends, and how she would be leaving them behind.
Goodbye, until we meet again. Tsuki thought, now emotionlessly turning away to distract herself from her old friends by visiting the rest of the Hidden Mist Village. The journey was long and she didn't make it very far from the Yuki Clan yet.
Seiun
Now that he was let free in the village, Seiun's onslaught could begin. Any fodder genin who was unlucky enough to stand in the rouge Chunin's way was to be cut up and slaughtered.
"Crap, not a single talented ninja here," Seiun sighed, disappointed in his lack of findings. However, he did come across a female genin with a blue gi, black flowing hair, and a notebook in hand in the distance. He decided that she would be his next target, ignoring the fact that she was rather far away and it would take time to reach her.
Taiyo
A bone chilling feeling was sent down the Leaf-nin's spine. Something told Taiyo that someone else was watching him, and while that was technically true, Kenji, Raiku and others were watching give CPR to Furijia, he felt an unwelcome precense in the room. Wherever he or she was, he/she kept him/herself well hidden, as Taiyo could not locate where exactly it resided.
"Okay guys, am I the only one who feels like they're being watched?"

Last edited:
Lily’s clones tossed The real Lily in the sky, she closed her eyes so the bomb as the bomb flash.
She landed on the ground in a awkward position, but got up and moved out of the Bush close to her. She formed a few hand signs after another

Lightning Style: Lightning Ball”

Several Electirc balls form around Lily, she manipulates them to cover all of her opponents escape spots , this deactivated her sharingan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaver’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. He turned around to cace Mori, his voice seemingly still deep, resonating off of the gas mask.

“Brave of you, boy.” Reaver spoke. “Your not a coward, unlike most of you brethren. But pure taijutsu would leave me at a disadvantage, considering my physical strength. No justu, but melee and weapons are still allowed. I’m looking forward to displaying your trophy with pride.”

He seemed to take out a sickle from his back, the handles unfolding the handles from underneath his clothes. The sickle clicked into place as he head it as his line of defense. He stayed firmly with his high ground advantage, pointing his sickle at his enemy.

Zaku was surprised at Dosu’s sudden change of heart. He had no idea what was going on. That is, until he looked at Ino’s unconscious body lying on the floor. So, a mind transfer is it? It’s more Trippy in person... shuttering at the thought of his body possible getting hijacked, he focused on the task at hand.

“Retrain? Why done we just kill or cripple him?” Zaku said walking over to the taken over Dosu. “He won’t come back if he’s dead.”

Zaku took sire from his bag, awaiting sakura’s ruling on his idea. He began sealing it around Dosu’s arms while the melody gauntlet was removed from him. He tossed the gauntlet away toward the other side of the room.

Kou budged on Tomiko’s back. He felt tied down and restricted. He remembered the last thing he saw was Dosu running to punch him before everything turned black. Aching with pain, his body started to panic, as he figured he was captured.

“Let....go of me...!” He struggled on tomiko’s Back, unable to move his head to see who was carrying him. “Where is...boss?!”

Orochimaru was satisfied to see Kushina stabbed by the swords. He took this opportunity to hastily write down something on one of the dead snake’s swords in the ground. He then picked it up and thrust it toward her.

“You’ve been quite the unpredicted pest, haven’t you? Well, we can’t have that now can we~?”

The swords, firmly in Kushina kept her in place while the new sword with a seal hurled toward her. The seal was to cancel the edo tensei and would aim to remover her from the combat entirely.

Meanwhile Yukimaru was struggling with the yellow flash, his jinchurki cloak not keeping up with his renowned speed. He calmed himself and seemed to close his eyes and concentrate. The cloak wrapped up around him, hiding him from view. The cloak took the form of a sphere with spikes, looking familiar to the three tail’s curled up state. Within a moment, the sphere was put into motion, tearing into a chase of Minato, grinding up anything in it’s path.

"A sickle huh? Is that a metaphor for mowing down your enemies? Let's do this Toolbox!" A puff of smoke covered up Mori before he reappeared behind Reaver and attempted to kick him down to the ground, his eyes lighting up in joy. Although his chakra reserves are low, they regenerate rather quickly compared to others. He just had to use Taijutsu and allow his chakra to regenerate enough for an occassional jutsu.

“Somethin’ like that.”

Reaver was surprised at the sudden teleportation, but he realized immediately where it was going. From all the genin I slaughtered, many had one thing in common... reaver brought the scythe behind him, the blade tilted to try and parry the kick from him. They always go for the back.

Last edited:
Mori grinned. "Nice reflexes, if you weren't my enemy you would make a great ally." Mori wove a few hand signs and slammed his hand against the wall. "Earth Style: Rock Push jutsu!" A column of rock came out of the wall, pushing Reaver back with the goal of pushing him off his platform so he falls to the ground.

“What?!”

Reaver was taken off guard, because he had thought this would have been an honorable duel of taijutsu and bukijustu, not ninjutsu. He scowled as the sense of honor seemed to diminish from the fight as he used the sickle and hooked it along the edge of the wall, just barley avoiding a sorrowful plummet. He brought himself up with the sickle and shook his head in dissapoitment.

“Right when I thought that you would have made an honorable comrade. Tsk, pity.”

He took out three hidden poison gas bombs and slammed two of them near their locations. The poison gas began to fill up the surrounding areas as the fog spread. A deadly agent that would poison the lungs and shrivel the heart

Last edited:
"I tried to get you onto the ground so you could fight to your fullest potential. If you were to focus on this platform it would be no fun." Mori quickly jumped to the tree and then down to the ground to avoid the poison and pulled out a kunai. "I am willing to damage myself or my forehead protector to make up for it!" He shouted to the Ame nin, or rather the poisonous cloud that was surrounding him. "Make your choice but make it a honorable one."

Last edited:
?????

Even without her Byakugan Hinagiku could see through their tension at her arrival...was she that scary? or were their instincts that sharp? Legend had it that in times long past animals, as well as humans, had the ability to instinctively tell when they were completely outmatched. Humans had lost that instinct due to their heightened intelligence and gradual reliance on it over their more primal instincts. Well, no matter how sharp they were or how much potential they might have right now they were just children.

Finished with mulling over her own thoughts Hinagiku nodded in Shura's direction and in her same tranquil voice welcomed him back, "I hope your mission went well? I'll listen to your story afterward." Seeing as she had nothing else of note to do here, she simply nodded towards the group of children and performed a release hand sign. With that, Hinagiku poofed into a burst of smoke, revealing herself to have been a shadow clone.

Hinagiku

Stationed at the Hyūga mansion, Hinagiku's main body cocked an eyebrow under her Anbu mask as the clone's experiences were relayed to her. "Well, well, well... what an interesting group. Wish I could've gone in person...but I was a bit too busy..." Where she currently stood, in the main courtyard of the Hyūga manor the ground had been literally covered in the corpses of Sound Ninja, while the Uchiha clan was situated a distance away from the village, the Hyūga had no such issue. The minute she'd noticed the genjutsu being cast over the stadium she'd rushed back to the clan manor and switched into her Anbu gear. She noted that the enemy appeared to have targeted Anbu during their initial assault, and the fact that she hadn't been on duty, and hence hadn't been wearing her uniform, seemed to have made noticing the genjutsu a lot easier. She'd been able to gather a few other Jonin level members of the Hyūga clan and sweep the mansion and its surroundings of oto-nin within a manner of minutes. Only towards the end of her sweep did she send her clone to retrieve her daughters. After all, moving them from one dangerous location to another would defeat the purpose of moving them in the first place, and she obviously couldn't keep them with her when she got involved in a kage level battle.

Without further delay, she bit her thumb and performed a reverse summoning jutsū, the unconscious bodies of Sagisō and Furījia simply disappearing from their current positions and reappearing in the Hyūga clan mansion. With all the Jonin level patrolling around they'd be safe even while unconscious, and she could now go about having a bit of 'fun'. She hadn't had a real fight in quite some time and she was hoping Lord Orochimaru wouldn't disappoint. Leaving a few simple orders to a few of the Hyūga clan's members stationed nearby she took off for the giant barrier that signified the location of the most import battle in the leaf.

“Your to talk of honor when you break your word the minute you bound yourself to it.”

Reaver held amongst his field of poison. He was dissapointed at his enemy’s use of justu when he spoke to have an honorable match. It seemed his foe was only honorable when he felt like it, he flexed his fingers, calling on his chakra. The extensions of reaver that littered the ground where it had split before began to chatter and float. The axe and sword both rising up and rushing Mori, aiming to hack his shoulder and stab his side

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Once Furijia got teleported away, a mix of emotions went through Taiyo's head. One was relief, now Sagiso wouldn't try to kill him for "defiling" her sister. He wouldn't lie to himself by saying that giving CPR didn't feel good. It was the closest he'd gotten to kissing a girl. However, he felt disappointed cause now he couldn't apologize to Furijia for making her cry, and that would put a dent in him keeping his ninja way.
I never even got the chance to speak with her again...
Tsuki
As she was taking the strenuous journey to the other parts of the hidden mist village, she saw an unfamiliar figure in the distance. At first glance, you could take him for a Xeno, but upon further inspection, she realized the figure was a mist ninja or at least on the surface level.
Seiun
As his prey got closer, his hand reached for his knife, and a murderous look was adopted to his eyes, now all he had to do was get close, which shouldn't be too hard as the female Yuki-nin was already walking towards him like a moth to a flame. And much like that moth, if she didn't divert her path, she would soon be murdered in cold blood

As the leaf anbu closed in on Kimimaro’s position, the unconscious sound ninja was motionless. As they readied their attack on him, more feathers began to fall, a continuation of the temple of nirvannha technique. Kabuto revealed himself, leaping up on top of the snake that kimimaro rest upon.

The snake opened his mouth and carefully lay the Kaguya clan member inside it’s gaping jaws, without biting down. The snake closed it’s mouth and was about to begin bringing kimimaro away from the combat zone. Kabuto adjusted his glasses hoping the feathers would do their job and take care of the unprepared anbu ninja, and perhaps more.

The remainder of Kabuto’s contingent, a small battalion of sound ninja landed near Kiro’s position at the cave. They bore the headbands akin to that of the sound, as they looked directly at him and past the others.

“Out of the way. Kiro is it?” One of them spoke, brushing past the other ninja in the cave with little thought. “If you still wish to have power, come with us.”

Last edited:
Azumi acted quick in response as she opened her umbrella and jumped in the air as she aimed to get out of the path of the spheres. Not only that, but she began to shoot senbon at the spheres which caused them to explode on impact before Azumi descended back to the ground as she refolded her umbrella as she glanced at the Uchiha before her with a cold gaze.

"If you valued your life or the life of your companion there you would have stayed out of my way. I would advise you take the first chance to escape while you can. Your efforts will prove futile anyway." Azumi said before she charged forward and swung with her weapon violently as she aimed to deliver a bone-breaking slash with the umbrella aimed at her left side towards the ribs of the Uchiha.

------------
Azumi's clone, that had long since gained distanced and placed the scroll in a secure location away from the village or any of the battles within or just beyond its walls, had made its way back to the village using another route. With the mission complete, the clone had one more business matter to attend to since nothing it did now meant much of anything.

It moved through the Hyuga compound, which Azumi had gotten access to thanks to her relationship with Sagiso, as the clone simply aimed to use it to cut through the village as the battle had moved far past it. However, as the clone moved it saw what appeared to be Sagiso and some other girl next to her within one of the homes in the compound. Naturally curious, the clone walked over towards the pair. Azumi knew that in spite of everything, she had a great deal of respect for Sagiso and given they may never see one another for a long time if not ever again she wanted some parting words. Though given Sagiso appeared unconscious it seemed unlikely as the clone made itself at home.
------------
"You're boss is fighting to keep you safe. Along with a pair of Konoha-nin. And quit struggling! I'm trying to get you to safety." Tomiko said as it seemed the boy woke up but thankfully between the secure bandages and his weakened stage he should have been stuck to her back as she continued to walk through the tunnel.

"I can tell you care for him a great deal. Why I don't know but you just have to put your faith in him and trust me that we're doing the right thing." Tomiko said to Kou, as she put her own bitter thoughts over being unable to do more but help get Kou away. That dread of being a liability in battle was a concern but she chose not to dwell on that as she focused on the one thing she could do and keep the kid safe.

------------
Both Ino & Sakura were shocked by this, as for an ally to so casually consider killing one of their own seemed far too cold hearted; even among ninja. Still, it appeared that Zaku had no qualms about such possibilities with an ally so that had to be a sign he was with them even if only for the immediate future.

"Let's wait till i get out of this guy's body before we make such a call." "Dosu" said as Sakura finished securing Dosu's wrists and ankles with the thick metal wire. Once that had been finished Sakura pulled out a sedative from her pouch and turned to "Dosu" as she formed a plan.

"Okay Ino, I want you to release from this guy. I'll inject him with this and it will keep him asleep for a couple hours. He should not be a threat then." Sakura explained. She would have added how they could bring him in for questioning, but kept that silent for the moment as Zaku may have helped them but he was still an Oto-nin and open discussion on getting information from a formal ally was not the wise action to make. Sakura would have to bide her time and be subtle about it.

"Okay...release!" Ino said as "Dosu" slumped and Ino's real body began to stir as she slowly sat up and wiped the blood off her lip. Before Dosu would have a chance to wake up Sakura aimed to give him in injection in the neck to put him to sleep so he'd trouble no one no longer.

----------
Kushina's eyes widened as she struggles to break free but the swords had yet to be lodged from her joints as she saw the sword approach closer and closer towards her. Kushina knew that bastard wrote a seal on it that would likely cancel the Edo-Tensei effect and send her away.

Kushina closed her eyes as she prepared for what was to come. She was not ready to go, she couldn't go. Not before they had beaten this monster. Not before they ensured Konoha would be safe.

Clang!

Kushina opened her eyes as she saw Fukusura had slapped away the sword with her enlarged hand by the handle. While some of the blade cut into the summon, due to her sheer size it was little more comparable than a paper cut. Fukusura glared at the Sannin in question; no fear despite what she was facing at the moment.

"I won't let you defile Minato's beloved any more!" Fukusura yelled out as Kushina realized she had her chance. While her arms and legs were pinned, she should still have some telekinetic control of the chains that had yet to vanish that had been used on Tobirama moments ago. Kushina aimed to use these chains before they faded to try and pull the swords away from her body & joints.

Minato's eyes frowned as he saw the incoming death sphere as the Jinchuriki rolled towards him and Minato knew he had to act quickly.

Minato flashed together some hand signs as he began to build up some chakra and soon a rasangan began to form as he warmed from one kunai to another he set on the floor. Said kunai had been rolled over by the Jinchuriki as Minato as well as Ma & Pa needed only a moment longer to channel their power for what the Hokage had in mind as the energy continued to build and began to take shape.

Dosu hadn’t had barley at time to react before the sleeping agent was injected into him. His eyes twitched, his joys attempting to fight it. Most sedative took a good twenty seconds to truly take full effect. What...what happened? He had tried to aim a punch if the melody gauntlet just past the both of them until he realized It was lying on the other side of the room. With his effort gone to waste, he drifted to sleep soon afterwards.

Zaku had arcehd an eyebrow that Sakura wanted to keep Dosu alive. Why would she keep HIM around? Does she want our village’s secrets? I hate Dosu, but I’m not just going to hand the leaf our intelligence one a silver platter!

“Looks like old Dosu ain’t going to be making so much as peep of sound for a while.” Zaku commented, flicking his former partner’s forehead. “...You do realize your not going to be interrogating him about our village right?”

Zaku had been somewhat grateful she had helped, although he didn’t show it. He was always the one to be stand offish, especially to those who threatened him before. Dosu was a chunin before Zaku went to these exams, so no doubt he was privy to a lot of information. He couldn’t let it fall into foreign hands.

Kou quickly realized that the woman carrying him on her back was not Dosu from before, but someone else entirely. She seemed to know his boss and was taking him away from the person that attacked him, so that helped out him to ease a bit. His eyes caught the look of a paper that had been tucked tightly away in tomiko’s pockets. The slip seemed important as it was so neatly folded. His thief nature couldn’t be retrained as he shakily plucked the note from her pocket and began to read it.

Tomiko, we wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are okay.

Just remember that you have nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone is so proud of you. You faced every challenge head on and showed a resolve that is simply unmatched. You did not fail, and your exploits have been an inspiration to everyone here we can promise you that much. Remember that this is only the beginning and we will be with you every step of the way on your path to becoming that great ninja we know you will become.

We want you to know that we love you and cannot wait for you to come back home. Enjoy the rest of your time in the Land of Fire.

With kisses and hugs.
-Mom and Dad.

Kou clenched the note, a part of him wanted to tear it or pieces for the last sentence that had been written upon it. Tabs of tears coated his eyeballs, but he held them back.

“So you have parents...” he said weakly. “That must be nice...”

The swords one by one were removed from the hot blooded Uzumaki before them. Fukusara, having parryed the attack, stood determined to defend Kushina. Orochiamru ignored Kushina for once and looked directly at the umbrella wielding frog.

“You’ve outlived your welcome. I’ve dealt with toads before~”

Drawing chakra from himself and into his handsigns, he cast a justu, slamming his hands to the floor. A black writing sprawled straight toward the toad, creating a circle of writing around the toad as a powerful energy surge erupted from it, trying to drag it back to where it had been called.

Yukimaru has dove out of the way of the chains heading toward him, as his chakra field cloak didn’t loose momentum. In fact, it gained momentum, following right for the still immobilized Kushina. He was going to knock her down like a bowling pin!

“I’m sorry, but if you’d kindle allow me to kill you, that would make my day...”

Mori deflected the sword and axe with his kunai before stabbing himself in the back of his hand. "I am Mori Utamara, a genin from the Hidden Stone. I want to become a ninja respected far and wide and become a ninja my Tsuchikage can rely on. If I can't keep my word to an enemy, I can't keep my word to my Tsuchikage. The blood I spilled from my hand both symbolises my goal being my life and it shall be my apology to you. I vow to not use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu again in this fight, if I do I quit being a ninja and give you my forehead protector." He grimaced as he spoke these words, not wanting to scream out from the pain.

The Anbu stopped the blow from hitting the Uchiha by grabbing the umbrella and throwing it back “sorry to intrude on this battle, but I’ll be taking these two” he said as he picked up Lily and Yusa, “man you really did a number on Yusa, he’s going to need some Medical help might as well leave a thank you gift” he formed a few hand signs and huffed his mouth

“Fire Style: Great Annihalation Flame”

He shot a huge flame on the ground, Bursting with flame power and with that once the flame calmed down, they were gone. The Anbu dropped Yusa at the Medic Ninja place, he dropped Lily off at the Uchiha village. “I’m gonna have to get the rest later” he left for the giant barrier, taking his sword with him.

Lily went over to the hospital to check on her brother. “Where is my brother?” The secretary told her the room and she went over.

“Hey bro!”

“.............”

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m sick and tired of all ways being your shadow, everyone thinks your soo great”

“Hey as your sis-“

“I WISH YOU NEVER WERE MY SISTER! LEAVE ME ALONE”
This struck Lily and she left the hospital, but not without leaving the present she was holding. Yusa didn’t open the present and just kept it on his desk.

Reaver was taken aback at the sudden display of the stone ninja before him, not expecting him to stab himself. His thoughts of Mori being an unhonorable swine began to diminish as he cocked his head.

“Well. That was balls...” Reaver said, still In awe, almost breaking character. “No more tricks. Let’s do this!”

Reaver hopped down from the wall to greet Mori, the metal extensions all of a sudden dropping to the ground as he stopped using his bloodline. He kept his scythe handy, pointing it at him. As he put him in his sights, the skinny rain ninja ran, the scythe dragging behind his body, before he swung the scythe like a grim reaper would collect a soul

Mori jumped backwards to avoid the scythe and picked up the sword. "Not the size of mine, but I can use this. Now, with no tricks I will beat you!" The tall stone ninja had an obvious advantage if it came to Taijutsu but he knew from past experiences that this skinny rain ninja was far from a one trick pony. He ran towards Reaver and swung the sword, attempting to put this grim reaper out of business. "CHA!"

Reaver knew that the stab would in the back of his opponet was no doubt making it weaker than before. Even so, the stone ninja was much stronger built that probably didn’t hamper him enough to be equal to Reaver on a physical level. While Reaver cursed his small stature, he didn’t seem to mind this battle. As long as a battle was fought with bravery and honor on both sides, he didn’t neccisarily need to win....

However....

Reaver our his scythe blade up defensively, the sword piercing the metal due to the strength of his enemy. While it did pierce the side of the scythe blade, it didn’t go far enough in to damage Reaver himself. Using his newfound leverage, he took the long handle of the scythe and seemed to attempt and pull the clamped sword like a hook, readying a punch toward Mori’s face with his steel skinned gloves

Kai and the Yuki contingent began to leave the village. The majority of the mist fleeing with them. Kai has Kiro in the back of his mind, questioning about his safety, especially considering he nearly drowned today, needing special care to stay alive...special XENO care. He could hardly image what horrors they put him through. As he left he could help but glance back at the shambles of the village behind him.

“Kiro....make it back.”

Mori was able to pull the sword out but couldn't avoid being punched in the face, taking a surprising amount of damage given the stature of the rain ninja. "Smart move, did not expect that." Even though Reaver was his enemy, he had to praise him for that attack. But he was dead wrong if he thought that Mori was going to pull his punches. He walked back, threw a kunai at Reaver and circled around him to his back, ready to strike at any given moment. This effectively forced Reaver to either block the kunai or get hit in the back by Mori.

Last edited:
‘It-it was only a clone.’ Kiro couldn’t believe what he had just experienced. All the feelings he just had inside of him, the fear, anxiety, uneasiness. The powerlessness he had felt. All of it was due to just the presence of a clone. If a clone was able to instill that type of fear inside of him, Kiro could only imagine the power the real one possessed. These exams, the experiences he had been through here, they were truly a wake up call of how truly weak he was now. That would have to change, it had too.

As Sagisō and Furījia disappeared, it only seemed to further prove that Kiro’s theory was correct. He had heard that the Hyūga were a powerful clan from the Mizukage’s advisor Ao, but he never expected the contrast in their strength to be that large. Now that he had witnessed them with his own eyes, Kiro now believed what Ao was talking about. Too bad Kiro would probably never get the chance to share his experience with him.

Looking forwards to the small battalion of Sound ninja that had been sent for him, Kiro felt a bit disrespected. ‘Orochimaru really sent these weaklings to collect me.’ Were he at full strength, Kiro would’ve killed them all before bringing their heads to Orochimaru himself. However, Kiro realized that these Sound ninja were probably the best thing that Orochimaru could’ve sent for him, considering that he was probably preoccupied with the Yellow Flash. Kiro sighed with a sense of disappointment before silently nodding in acknowledgment. If following these fools was supposed to be the first step he took on this path, then he would have to go along.

“Hurry up and lead the way.” Kiro quietly stated, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention from the rest of the ninja in the area. The faster they left, the easier it should be to escape without notice.

Hinagiku

When she arrived at the grand battle location she'd been a bit later than expected, likely because she'd made a detour to retrieve a toad summon from Jiraiya. While she couldn't summon toads herself, their abilities were quite useful, though she only really had one for one such ability of theirs. Walking through the ruins of the stadium, she stared down at one man and a snake summons as he collected another unidentified ninja. The latter of the two ninjas was dressed like Orochimaru, as opposed to the other sounds ninja fodder who had their own dress codes. Surely, he was an important figure, and surely someone sent to collect him should be of equal if not greater importance...It'd be such a shame to let two such important targets escape~

From her position one floor above Kabuto, Hinagiku began weaving hand signs, she first slapped her hand against the floor as the area around her liquified into mud, "Earth Release: Mud Spore" and followed it up by immediately weaving hand signs for a water styled jutsu, "Water Release: Water bowl." She spewed a torrent of water from her mouth, allowing it to mix with the mud. She controlled the liquid around her until it was just enough, and then let everything loose. A wave of mud splashed over the railings of the spectator's area looming over the arena and bearing down on the sound ninja.

“Looks like I arrived a bit late to the party” he said as he saw the mud wave sweeping the sound ninja, Emil jumped in the air and did a few hand signs “Fire Style: Great Annihlation Flame!” Fire spewed from his mouth into a great flame and he made sure it hit the parts of the mud, but not the ninja and he hardened the mud, he went to Hinagiku “sorry I’m a bit late, had kid trouble” and he looked at the snake and the man.

Kabuto’s head swerved when he realized the sun had been blocked. A huge swamp of mud was rushing his entire position. He adjusted his glasses before taking his free hand out. The hand coated with blue, forming a long, glowing, spiked energy field around his hand. As the mud came to collapsed on him, he yelled out.

“Chakra dissection Blade!”

The mud that was falling on his immediate position was sliced, their connection of chakra to the caster was severed, so it could not be easily Bended again. The rest of the mud splattered all over the place, including covering the massive snake he sat upon. It hissed, struggling to shake it all off. Half a second afterwards, the snake was covered in flame. It screeched, coiling up, it’s instincts kicked it as it found water that had pooled up.

The water from the reservoir had given the snake enough of a dose to quell to fire. Scorch marks, burns, and scalded mud had now covered it’s body, but it hadn’t gone down. Kabuto smirked looking up at the both anbu. He took a purple panpipe from his pocket and blew into it. He put it back while he adressed them.

“So, I take it you don’t enjoy the show?”

Shura had left the area and was now walking back towards the Hyuga mansion. “There’s still agitation in the village but at my current level, I won’t be much help.” He thought to himself before looking back towards the cave area a bit further back. “I feel the chakra of miss Hinagiku back there as well as another ANBU level ninja so that place is also covered.” He thought to himself as he arrived at the Hyuga mansion. Shura walked inside the mansion and into the main courtyard and found the unconscious body of Sagiso and Furijia. “So that’s where she’s took them.” He said to himself before noticing Azumi’s clone. “Who are you? And how did you gains access to the Hyuga mansion.” He asked with a casual tone.

Last edited:
"The show was enjoyable but its time for the next program, too much of the same is quite tiring don't you think?" Since the snake had gone into the water of its own volition this made things much easier than she'd first expected. She leaped from her position, weaving hand seals as she fell, when she landed on the water she slapped down on its surface, "Water Release: Running Water Spear" Seeking to directly impale the serpent on her jutsu. Which, given that the summon was amidst a sizable amount of water, shouldn't have posed much of an issue.

The running water spear bore into the insides of the serpent, the water below running red with it’s blood. It gave its last gasp and slumped over. Kabuto didn’t seem to be worried a bit. He looked up at the mud slinger before him especially, his smile none fading.

“I agree. How about we introduce another player then?”

As Kabuto said this, the ground began to rumble. Out of the same hold he resided, a collossal purple snake emerged, boring trough the insides of the one that was dead and it the other side. The new snake snarled, it’s size way over quadrupole the size of the other titanius snake, as it’s fangs were much bigger than even Kabuto himself.

“Manda!!”

The purple snake’s eyes locked into the anbu, his teeth dripping with blood from what could be assumed as his past victims. Manda’s collossal jaws widened, his purple colored breath reeked of corrosive fluid. He then dived down to devour both of the anbu, as his sheer size of his jaw could easily grab them both up regardless of the distance between them. Kabuto who stayed behind in his hidIng hope, ipenednup the dead snake’s jaws, revealing kimimaro. He got to worked healing the injured Kaguya-nin, under the cover of the giant summon

“Yeah, too much is pretty boring to watch over and over again” he said, he saw Hinagiku run towards the snake, Emil brought out his sword to combat Manda, he did a few hand signs and slashed his sword “Wind Style: Vacuum Sword” a Arc Wind projectile moved towards Manda, Emil moved out of the way and on to a another platform “that snake, the king of all snakes: Manda, I wonder how that Ninja get it!”

Hinagiku

"Emil, I'll leave this lizard to you, don't take too long or you'll miss all the fun~"

Weaving a few hand signs, Hinagiku applied the lighten weight rock technique to her person and lowered to the weight of her body, beneath her mask her Byakugan activated as she prepared her assault, using a combination of wind and water natured chakra she used Instant water gale, a modified version of the second Hokage's Instant water technique. Whereas the Second used jet streams of water from his feet to increase his speed, Hinagiku took this one step further by boosting the force of the jet streams with wind release. The technique by itself granted the user superb instantaneous acceleration, and Hinagiku's modification only made it that much better, but what would happen when both forceful jet streams were applied to her lightened body? Needless to say, her instantaneous speed was nothing short of frightening. Without her Byakugan she wouldn't even be able to properly utilize the technique, it was much like the Chidori in the sense that the user moved so fast that they'd acquire tunnel vision without the appropriate eyes.

She dodged to the side, her body being rocketed far beyond the reach of Manda's gaping maw, and with another burst, she pushed forward, fully intent on dealing with her original prey. Her voice drifted outwards, "Aren't you looking down on me a little too much~? You'll die ya know~?" Jumping into a summersault she brought her leg down in an overhead kick, allowing chakra to circulate through it in a much different way than the instant water technique, fortunately, this technique requires no hand signs, merely chakra control and allowed her to harden her body using earth natured chakra. "Earth Release: Earth Spear!" But she wasn't done yet, because the previous technique didn't require hand signs she was free to weave seals for another jutsu, "Earth Release: Added-rock weight" She once again applied the weight manipulation jutsu to her body.

It was a complex maneuver, not because of the amount of jutsu she used, but rather because of the sheer level of chakra control need to pull it off. Instant water gale didn't require any hand seals, and her proficiency with earth spear had lowered the single hand seal needed to perform it down to sheer chakra control and manipulation. The only two techniques she'd needed to weave hand seals for were the lighten wight jutsu at the start of her assault, and the added-rock weight whenever she intended to deliver an attack. Factoring in her initial speed and the fact that this was an aerial blow, meaning that her newly increased weight only served to increase her speed even further, and the present hardness of her body... needless to say if Kabuto got hit by this attack a shattered skeleton was the least of his worries.

Azumi blinked a bit as her umbrella was tossed back and by extension her body by the newcomer before she saw a great stream of fire aimed towards her. Azumi knew no mere water all of hers would stop it so she opted for the sure thing as she made some hand signs before she was consumed by the flames.

Only to transform into a log, as a timely replacement jutsu as she moved away from the bulk of the flames as she waited for it to disperse. Once that was done, she saw the newcomer & the Uchiha she battled had vanished. A rescue & retreat? Well that was fine with Azumi as she merely had to stall so now that the scroll was safely away from the village's reach she strapped her umbrella to her back. Azumi normally would have left to go get the scroll her clone hid in the secure location of Azumi's design, but with Reaver fighting she had to try and get him out as well.

Though first thing's first, she needed to get the suit and salvage what she could out of it. So Azumi moved around the bushes & foliage just outside of where Reaver & the unknown Iwa-nin had been fighting as she figured he had to have stashed it somewhere. She seemed to stumble upon it in one of the bushes as she pulled out a scroll and made preparations to seal it for easy transportation. All the while she kept an eye on Reaver's battle with this unusually honorable opponent.

That idiot better not get himself killed.

------------
Sakura had been tense as for a moment Dosu twitched about, the sedative taking longer than it would a normal person, before thankfully he went out which caused Sakura to let out a sigh of relief. Said relief faded when Zaku seemed to catch on to what Sakura had in mind as she focused her attention on the other Oto-nin. Ino had stood up and was behind Zaku as she watched the exchange. With the common enemy dealt with it appeared that there was little to stop Zaku from trying to kill them. Though he seemed to have no desire to do that yet. Though she would be prepared if he tried something funny with Sakura.

"I figured as much. I know nothing I say will convince you of anything. But trying to find out what someone who'd order in invasion against not just Konoha-nin but innocent medical nin, the injured and civilians is doing is for the good of all people. No matter the nation. Deep down you must know what your leader is doing is wrong." Sakura said, as she pulled out a kunai to face Dosu.

"But if you can't see that. Fine, I'll have to ensure that Dosu doesn't try to threaten that kid you befriended or anyone else." Sakura said, as she had made her intent of what to do with him if Zaku was not gonna let them take him clear.

"Hey, Sakura! Ino! Are you guys there!?"

A new voice seemed to make its presence known. Though it appeared to be more than one person. As it was Kenji, but also the Inuzuka girl Aisha and her wolves Luna & Sky. Seems after the ANBU's clone had "startled" Kenji and left he decided to focus on trying to find his other friends. Aisha decided to tag along, mostly because she found Kenji's "customs" to be curious and they used her sense of smell to track down anyone else down in the tunnels. As they approached from the opposite end Tomiko & Kou had gone through. They found the two Kenji wanted to see...but also saw Zaku and the unconscious Dosu which caused Kenji to tense up as he eyed Zaku with a glare.

"Oh, fancy meeting you here." Kenji said, as Ino immediately knew this could be a problem as she tried to wave Kenji off.

"N-no Kenji, easy! He's on our side...for the moment." Ino explained, the last part of her sentence lower in tone but Kenji still heard it. Though it seemed he was not so quick to trust Zaku as he kept his gaze on him.

Aisha in turned moved over to the metal gauntlet as she picked it up and seemed to inspect the material. Even taking a bite of it with her teeth that seemed to flash a couple of sharp fangs, as she seemed fascinated by it.

Curious kind of metal.

------------
Parents? Tomiko had to admit the kid saying that seemed a bit random of him to say. Then she heard the scrunched up sounds of paper which caused her eyes to widen.

The letter!

Tomiko understood that tone well; that kind of half-hearted "of that must be nice" sarcasm. The pain Tomiko could sense as he made that statement, which caused Tomiko to wonder if Kou had any parents of his own.

Given his almost resentful comment, combined with how close he seemed to that Oto-nin. Tomiko would guess the answer had to be no. As she continued her walk she thought over her response carefully.

"Yes. It is nice. I love them and even if they can be a bit much I would not trade them for anything. I assume you read my letter from them?" Tomiko asked even if she knew the answer.

Kabuto looked up, seeing her use aerial tactics to her advantage. He clapped his hands together as she came every closer.

“Dead soul justu!”

Out of the corner, two shockingly fast anbu came between her and her intended target. Indeed these were the same anbu that had tried to ambush him before, but made a certain end once they were asleep. The kick eradicated the first one completely, breaking all his bones and shattering his body. It tore through the second one with difficulty, it’s momentum slowly as it was mainly weight now instead of piercing power. By the time it reached Kabuto it was as if it were a standard drop kick.

Kabuto was hit back, staggering, but more or less protected from the move. It cost two anbu udnerbhis control, but he did what he could. Indeed this for was going to be more than the ones he had killed before.

“Hm, maybe your right.” He said, his hands glowing blue yet again. “Chakra dissection blade!”

The blade’s point grew two more feet before he swiped. The hit would aim to phase through her armor and tear through her tendons and muscle, to cripple her chakra reserves as well.

Manda tanked the wind attack, his body twitching, but he simply looked back as if he were aggravated he’d try that.

You come at me...Manda, The great king snake, with THAT?!? You are pathetic!!”

Manda has only received small cuts along his body. His body’s eemed too sturdy to be penetrated easily. He couled around the male Anbu’s position, his mouth agape. While he had closed off any foreseeable avenues of escape, he hissed before going for an attempted kill shot, his enormous fangs trying to eviscerate Emil.

“What he’s doing is giving people like us a chance. Villages like yours just ignores us and wait for us to starve to death. Now your surprised when we retaliate back?” Zaku said with a biting tone. “We aren’t going to be killed off in the masses anymore, begging in the streets for a load of bread. You had your chance, and your village has done NOTHING. It was just a Dosu who was polluting his message.”

Kou was living proof that the system hadn’t changed and that the leaf’s moral high ground was nothing more than a facade. Zaku had been saved by Orochimaru’s Generosity, and he was punishing those that had wronged people like him all over the globe. Dosu has went against every principle Orochimaru had taught...well...what Kabuto related anyway.

He was about to rant about how the leaf sat on a throne of lies before kenji and some kind of...wild woman appeared. They introduced themselves and he just have a quizzical half wave. When Aisha seemed to be teething on Dosu’s melody gauntlet, he marched over to her and yanked it from her.

“Do you like being deaf?” Zaku said in a cutesy condescending voice.

“What I could read anyway...I’m not the best of readerers.” Kou said, accepting his poor reading skills. “If you truly love them, and they truly love you, then why aren’t they here with you?”

Kou never knew what having parents were like. It was alien to him. He had always known that most things came with a price, including love. Everything had a value on the street to be traded or sold.

“From what I hear, you’ve got the silver spoon. Ninja powers, parents, friends who care for you, and as village who looks out for you...”

Emil activated his Sharingan and weaved a few hand signs at fast speed. “Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!” A Giant flaming ball came from his mouth, which he aimed at Mandy’s eye. While it was out he made a few hand signs brought out a scroll, he bit his thumb and crossed his blood in the scroll, Closed it, and made one more sign before he dropped it on the ground “it time to fight again friend” as the ground rumbled, a black and white snake came from the ground and went to Bite Manda.

Manda sneezed and threw his neck back. He spat and shook his head, the fire style being a poor surprise when he had expected a tasty meal. Then he was offended and angry when another snake was pitted against him.

“You dare strike me? Know your place below me!”

He addressed the smaller snake first, his spiked tail rearing up behind him, like a harpoon it was thrust to try and stab the smaller snake with superior strength, size, and experience. Manda roared as he moved in to further the process by going in for the kill: His death spike like fangs to bite through the fleshy traitor

Last edited:
Emil called back his partner “sorry buddy, I know you wanted a bit more fun” he put the scroll back in his pocket. Emil thought to himself “I wonder if I can create a distraction” as he thought this he made a few hand signs “Fire Style: Great Annihaltion Flame” he shot a huge flame from his mouth, bursting with power showering the enemy. He took out the scroll he put back and summon his friend underground again, this time Pharoah came from the ground at the exact spot Emil was standing and the snakes moved with his speed.

Last edited: