• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well...I mean, Furijia could save people, but Ima be honest, I don't really want to ~w~

I wanted at least one person to like...you know, complete the mission? Sigh, we have Jirobo's body, and last I checked it was intact enough to mind read, so I guess it's mission accomplished either way.
Somewhat I suppose, and that’s in raiku’s possession. What he intends to do with it I don’t know. Also, the box is still a thing.
He’ll bring it to the interrogation corps to get as much information out of it as they can and notify them the body’s on fire

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So I regret to inform that Top smug has officially left the Roleplay. He has had a tough schedule and is only getting worse in the near future. He was pretty good in the Roleplay, and Yasu lead to a lot of memorable moments.

But we shouldn’t let it die there right?

He and I both agreed that it would be best if Yasu went into the hands of some other talented Roleplayer. So if anyone wants to take up the mantle, that would be appreciated

So I regret to inform that Too smug has officially left the Roleplay. He has had a tough schedule and is only getting worse in the near future. He was pretty good in the Roleplay, and Yasu lead to a lot of memorable moments.

But we shouldn’t let it die there right?

He and I both agreed that it would be best if Yasu went into the hands of some other talented Roleplayer. So if anyone wants to take up the mantle, that would be appreciated

Well, Tomiko & Yasu WAS the first OTP of the RP. It would make the most sense if I took him over, though I am not the most familiar with the details of his fighting style. I will try my best all the same.

Well, Tomiko & Yasu WAS the first OTP of the RP. It would make the most sense if I took him over, though I am not the most familiar with the details of his fighting style. I will try my best all the same.

I feel bad for you to take up another OC, but if you wanted then by all means lol.

As far as his fighting’s style goes, he used feather darts that harden and flung at an enemy. He is also a talented swordsman, using air justu to boost his speed and repulse attacks, also using air to propel his feathers

If you’d like to then that would be appreciaed. Would also get a load off of @Godjacob im sure. That is if he’s okay with that. Whichever of you want it more is fine by me, as long as we don’t let him fizzle our here before he’s had a chance to begin

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seems me and kyuu are willing to do it. On one hand it would be easier for me if kyuu controlled him (One less head to worry about), on the other I worry kyuu would make him apathetic like say Sagiso and Furijia about events. Even ones concerning Zaku and say Tomiko.

Not sure what I want to do XD
No offense to Kyuu but I think you have the most similar mindset to smug and you’ve known him more

No offense Kyuu but I think you have the most similar mindset to smug and you’ve known him more
We have similar tastes, not too sure with the mind sets though.
Seems me and kyuu are willing to do it. On one hand it would be easier for me if kyuu controlled him (One less head to worry about), on the other I worry kyuu would make him apathetic like say Sagiso and Furijia about events. Even ones concerning Zaku and say Tomiko.

Not sure what I want to do XD
Nai, my characters act in line with their visualizations. My visualization of Yasu is nothing like Sagiso, and Furijia isn't apathetic at all.

Sounds pretty apathetic to me XD.

But I'll trust you with Yasu. Really have no reason not to.
Lmao, that has nothing to do with Furijia, I, as the RPer, just really don't wanna save you guys. Part of me is like watch them all burn for a bit, I told them not to get into this fight, and then the next part is like but I gotta because Furijia's whole thing is childishness, and she can't be like Sagiso and watch a random bystander get gutted.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lmao, that has nothing to do with Furijia, I, as the RPer, just really don't wanna save you guys. Part of me is like watch them all burn for a bit, I told them not to get into this fight, and then the next part is like but I gotta because Furijia's whole thing is childishness, and she can't be like Sagiso and watch a random bystander get gutted.
She’s older than quite an amount of OC’s and is level headed and mature. She also doesn’t really have any reason to be in the fight apart from helping Aisha because she’s part of an ally clan

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm gonna have to Dm him for a bit though.

Like, I really want Sagiso to lose to someone...but like, no one's interested in fighting her like that. Honestly, she only didn't lose to Katsuo because Zander wasn't interested.
Just have her force kiro to fight as hard as possible in order to live after timeskip

Like, I really want Sagiso to lose to someone...but like, no one's interested in fighting her like that. Honestly, she only didn't lose to Katsuo because Zander wasn't interested.

I planned to have Azumi pay a visit to her village to recruit her for her team, maybe a fight between them? She is a girl so it wouldn't force Sagiso to take a loss marriage.

Course, Reaver may want to tag along and...yeah, that wouldn't be good XD

Hey Zaku isn’t going to turn down a fight. And if she instiagtes it, he might think she’s flirting lol. So he’s always an option. And Kai wouldn’t mind getting revenge on her, but he is somewhat conflicted with the half Xeno revelation

She’s older than quite an amount of OC’s and is level headed and mature. She also doesn’t really have any reason to be in the fight apart from helping Aisha because she’s part of an ally clan
No, Furijia is...13? 14? Somewhere around there, she's not mature at all, she's just been hiding behind Sagiso while trying desperately to live up to the expectations of the Hyuga clan, and more importantly her Mother. I haven't gotten into developing Furijia yet, but in truth, Hinagiku's harshness, as one who's every order involves the lives of hundreds of her clan mates, is something that scares Furijia. But, since she's the designated Hyuga heir, this type of Clan First, Emotions Later Ideology, is being forced down her throat.

Like, I'm still struggling to decide on whether her final character should come out as a benevolent leader who's somewhat naive, or if she should get traumatized and her innocence shattered until she reaches a new high of cold, callous and calculating, or if she shouldn't become the leader of the Hyuga all together.

I didn't want Sagiso as heir simply because it made no sense for her to have the position.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No, Furijia is...13? 14? Somewhere around there, she's not mature at all, she's just been hiding behind Sagiso while trying desperately to live up to the expectations of the Hyuga clan, and more importantly her Mother. I haven't gotten into developing Furijia yet, but in truth, Hinagiku's harshness, as one who's every order involves the lives of hundreds of her clan mates, is something that scares Furijia. But, since she's the designated Hyuga heir, this type of Clan First, Emotions Later Ideology, is being forced down her throat.

Like, I'm still struggling to decide on whether her final character should come out as a benevolent leader who's somewhat naive, or if she should get traumatized and her innocence shattered until she reaches a new high of cold, callous and calculating, or if she shouldn't become the leader of the Hyuga all together.

I didn't want Sagiso as heir simply because it made no sense for her to have the position.
That’s the age of Raiku, Azumi, and godjacob’s genin

Well, I tend to think we'll have too many brooder characters in the RP as it is. But that is my personal opinion.

I planned to have Azumi pay a visit to her village to recruit her for her team, maybe a fight between them? She is a girl so it wouldn't force Sagiso to take a loss marriage.

Course, Reaver may want to tag along and...yeah, that wouldn't be good XD
Nah, Yuri is fine in my book.

Like, if Kai wasn't all Purge the Xeno's I would ship them, but honestly, I don't wanna have to put myself in Sagiso's character, and then think though Kai as a romantic interest. Again, it'd be like a one-sided struggle to try and foster a relationship, but Kai's too busy purging the Xeno's to pay attention.

I guess my main point wasn't so much "brooder' but rather we have too many dark or apathetic characters in the RP. How many morally "good" people do we have who are proactive? Tomiko?

I don't think we need Furijia to be broken and jaded, but again my own opinion only. Do what you want to do kyuu.

Nah, Yuri is fine in my book.

Like, if Kai wasn't all Purge the Xeno's I would ship them, but honestly, I don't wanna have to put myself in Sagiso's character, and then think though Kai as a romantic interest. Again, it'd be like a one-sided struggle to try and foster a relationship, but Kai's too busy purging the Xeno's to pay attention.

Purging Xenos do tend to be a turn off XD. And let’s be honest, Kai would never even think about romance with anyone until he knew they were from the mist and loyal to it. But most flirting would go straight over his head, ironic for a perceptive hunter nin hahaha.

I guess my main point wasn't so much "brooder' but rather we have too many dark or apathetic characters in the RP. How many morally "good" people do we have who are proactive? Tomiko?

I don't think we need Furijia to be broken and jaded, but again my own opinion only. Do what you want to do kyuu.

Taiyo, kind of Raiku, Tomiko, Madoka.

I actually have made a Tier list of morals for this rp

Well, I tend to think we'll have too many brooder characters in the RP as it is. But that is my personal opinion.
Yea, but her current personality simply isn't suited for ruling over a clan. Like, I'm meeting this RP with a particularly nitty-gritty approach, so Hinagiku's leading style is somewhat similar to Danzo's. She does believe in a necessary evil and will turn a blind eye to it if the situation is appropriate. This is a world where each and every nation was, and still is, being building on 'A mountain of corpses and rivers of blood.'

Like, especially for an Amazoness village like Sagiso's who's culture is practically 'Might makes right' and 'only the strongest deserve to live' (As shown by the sheer fact that each and every Kunoichi is taught that they need to go out and fight, possibly to the death, with someone purely for the purpose of creating a stronger next generation through genetic breeding.)

Thier's is a strength-based hierarchy and social classing, to a greater degree than the rest of villages.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

How I view the types of OC’s Rpers have
Me: mostly normal, with unique powers
Godjacob: unique
Shen: insane/evil
Kyuu: Strategic
Retr- actually nevermind
Hydra: Cool/emotionful
Soul: N/A (all are different)

How I view the types of OC’s Rpers have
Me: mostly normal
Godjacob: unique
Shen: insane/evil
Kyuu: Chaotic Neutral
Retr- actually nevermind
Hydra: Cool/emotionful
Soul: N/A (all are different)
That's more appropriate, I've used Strategy in like...2 Rp's ever. I'm more Chaotic neutral judging by the quirks I tend to give my characters.