• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, they are starting to get suspicious from nothing, because he does have fatigue in his voice :/ I think it’s about to be another Azula situation
Okay.
One second.
-There's no way Meta can be entirely accurate with his reconstruction without deconstruction or analysis of Hiro himself, like what Krak is doing with Elec.
-As Cut Man and Chief pointed out, Hiro should still be down below, or at the very least making his way up.
-Scans aren't going to match up.
-None of the dialogue you've put down make it sound like M-Hiro is remotely tired.
I think they've got fair reason to be suspicious.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
There's no way Meta can be entirely accurate with his reconstruction without deconstruction or analysis of Hiro himself, like what Krak is doing with Elec.
That’s true, Meta isn’t always accurate. But even still they are picking him apart way too easily and fast especially since they have practically nothing to go off of.

As Cut Man and Chief pointed out, Hiro should still be down below, or at the very least making his way up.
He also has magic, as they know.

Scans aren't going to match up.
Actually they would. He copies their exact signature, even in the anime they tried this.

None of the dialogue you've put down make it sound like M-Hiro is remotely tired.
I think they've got fair reason to be suspicious.
Thought that was a given?

Okay, that's fair. Cut Man's not going to instantly know about his jig, but if enough accuracies come up he's going to try and make sure. That's what I'm trying to get across. He's still suspicious considering the spells he knows Hiro has wouldn't get him to where M-Hiro is now, and there's still some inaccuracies, so I'm having him suspicious but going along with it.

On a different topic, in my next Rotty post, she's going to eat the brains of all the soldiers except C. Because C is great, and the rest are cannon fodder.

On a different topic, in my next Rotty post, she's going to eat the brains of all the soldiers except C. Because C is great, and the rest are cannon fodder.
....that would be an act of agresssion and Contessa wouldn’t join any of them because they are ATTACKING her forces

Okay, that's fair. Cut Man's not going to instantly know about his jig, but if enough accuracies come up he's going to try and make sure. That's what I'm trying to get across. He's still suspicious considering the spells he knows Hiro has wouldn't get him to where M-Hiro is now, and there's still some inaccuracies, so I'm having him suspicious but going along with it.
Yeah that’s good, as long as they don’t have hyper sensitivity and just sniff him out before he has done anything revealing

I mean... we need to get rid of them somehow. I'm fairly certain we discussed Rotty getting to eat the brains of everyone but C when we first brought her in? The tank's gone and the rest of the soldiers are just dead weight, C's been the only somewhat useful one so far :p

I mean... we need to get rid of them somehow. I'm fairly certain we discussed Rotty getting to eat the brains of everyone but C when we first brought her in? The tank's gone and the rest of the soldiers are just dead weight, C's been the only somewhat useful one so far :p

Why would you kill them all of a sudden? They are fodder to be used on the enemy, not killed by your own allies. Lol. Besides, extra guns could come in handy, not sure why you would cripple yourself by killing some of your own forces

You need less supplies. You'd only need to feed three people, since Rottytops is a zombie. Furthermore, it's their brains that Risky's using to buy Rottytops' service, and I can say that despite her looks she's more useful than all of them combined. You don't really need fire, too, if you've got a zombie who can serve as a human shield, a troll that can annihilate enemy forces and yourself as the commander.
tbh c's the only one that'd be leaving sequin land with them anyways so giving rotty a snack works best

You need less supplies. You'd only need to feed three people, since Rottytops is a zombie. Furthermore, it's their brains that Risky's using to buy Rottytops' service, and I can say that despite her looks she's more useful than all of them combined. You don't really need fire, too, if you've got a zombie who can serve as a human shield, a troll that can annihilate enemy forces and yourself as the commander.
tbh c's the only one that'd be leaving sequin land with them anyways so giving rotty a snack works best

That’s still declaring war no matter how you spin it XD. Extra guns are useful in many situations, and just killing them off just seems unnecessary. A guard detail isn’t bad to keep around. While Contessa may be useful, and I can see risky being useful, not quite sure what doggy brings to the table. And I would be lying if I said I wasn’t concerned about the troll’s power level

eb5d2598679abbb9dff32c39e11ecea203072fa7r1-340-340v2_00.jpg

...sorry, doggy?
Risky isn't joining Contessa's group. She's got her own initiatives. If needed, I'll have Dura give the order to nix all the troops but C.

sorry, doggy?
Risky isn't joining Contessa's group. She's got her own initiatives. If needed, I'll have Dura give the order to nix all the troops but C.
Then Contessa would quit Dura’s group. I mean, seriously. She doesn’t tolerate the destruction of her assets, like at all.

Who is a part of Contessa’s group then? Only the troll?

Her assets which she's planning to throw away anyways at the next convenient opportunity... They'd at least serve a purpose here. But fine, I guess Rottytops will take their brains AFTER they die to the many monsters of Sequin Land. It's the only way we can make the plan work, since without Rottytops and Risky, Contessa isn't going to be able to leave Sequin Land and that eliminates all of our plans with her.

Her assets which she's planning to throw away anyways at the next convenient opportunity... They'd at least serve a purpose here. But fine, I guess Rottytops will take their brains AFTER they die to the many monsters of Sequin Land. It's the only way we can make the plan work, since without Rottytops and Risky, Contessa isn't going to be able to leave Sequin Land and that eliminates all of our plans with her.

She throws them away? No, uses them. They are tools to be used on problems that she herself cannot simply get past alone, not trash. There is a difference.

Contessa if she were to go alone could still get a lot done, just her efficiency would be a lot lower since she would have to work from the ground up. But she still would be able to get places. ...why are they exploring the land again?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
She throws them away? No, uses them. They are tools to be used on problems that she herself cannot simply get past alone, not trash. There is a difference.

Contessa if she were to go alone could still get a lot done, just her efficiency would be a lot lower since she would have to work from the ground up. But she still would be able to get places. ...why are they exploring the land again?
Shen, you're talking to Eevee, don't bother.

Waifu material right there. WAIT HOW OLD IS SHE? I'M NOT GOING TO JAIL AGAIN!
Your still going to jail because she's dead.

Post is going very well by the way. Almost finished. Ironically haven't finished Raiden's and Sam's portion but almost done with it. Just need to look over some things.

Also is giving Kiran a particle accelerator out of the hands of the Illuminati? He needs something the poor guy :p

In Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, Shantae heads to Hypno Baron's castle to stop him from awakening an "unspeakable evil". This turns out to be Squid Baron, and Hypno Baron just wants to make Squid Baron merchandise. But he does summon Squid Baron through a portal. Risky's thinking is that they can use that portal to get to... Camelot, Goldenwalk, or the Far East. Whichever is more plot-convenient at the time. That's also why I'm starting them at Mermaid Falls - so we can have the Battle of Camelot during or before they head off.

And... sure? But they still have to die before they leave Sequin Land, since they're just a bunch of dead weights that really can't contribute in a significant way. Also, we need some alternatives to get Rottytops the brains she was promised.

A particle accelerator would be... complicated. Though they might be able to make a device capable of amplifying his existing meta-gene.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Your still going to jail because she's dead.

Post is going very well by the way. Almost finished. Ironically haven't finished Raiden's and Sam's portion but almost done with it. Just need to look over some things.

Also is giving Kiran a particle accelerator out of the hands of the Illuminati? He needs something the poor guy :p
Well dang it. I guess I'll just have to get the lolice to help me out.

In Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, Shantae heads to Hypno Baron's castle to stop him from awakening an "unspeakable evil". This turns out to be Squid Baron, and Hypno Baron just wants to make Squid Baron merchandise. But he does summon Squid Baron through a portal. Risky's thinking is that they can use that portal to get to... Camelot, Goldenwalk, or the Far East. Whichever is more plot-convenient at the time. That's also why I'm starting them at Mermaid Falls - so we can have the Battle of Camelot during or before they head off.

And... sure? But they still have to die before they leave Sequin Land, since they're just a bunch of dead weights that really can't contribute in a significant way. Also, we need some alternatives to get Rottytops the brains she was promised.

A particle accelerator would be... complicated. Though they might be able to make a device capable of amplifying his existing meta-gene.

Sounds all good to me, at least now we have a goal in mind. Should they have got that in the meeting with dura?

...sorry, Bog?

Anyways, Shen, yeah Dura should have already gotten that info across to Contessa. She knows about the portal and how to activate it, but Dura didn't tell her how to get there. So she needs Rottytops. Also Vriska, since Dura SPECIFICALLY pointed out how useful she'll be, and how a third party won't like it if she's left behind.

...sorry, Bog?

Anyways, Shen, yeah Dura should have already gotten that info across to Contessa. She knows about the portal and how to activate it, but Dura didn't tell her how to get there. So she needs Rottytops. Also Vriska, since Dura SPECIFICALLY pointed out how useful she'll be, and how a third party won't like it if she's left behind.

Hmmm very interesting. Makes sense for the narrative too, so everything looks good to me. A mysterious third party too, I like it :\=|:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
...sorry, Bog?

I'm saying you're good at arguments and getting your way when it comes to me because I don't like it when people are sad because I'm mean.

I kinda want Kiran to get a miniature particle accelerator upgrade purely for this conversation.

Priscilla- Look, we designed the new Grey Blade model to contain a particle accelerator so you can blast people from afar. It's a bit unstable but it should work.

Kiran- Uh, is that really safe?

Priscilla- Oh god, no. If it gets too hot throw it into a crowd of enemies cause that means its cooling rods failed.

Kiran- Is this a good idea?!

Priscilla- Well, better than the alternative! Which is oblivion.

Last edited:
Updated. I've added two more characters from D&D: Azur as well as the main trio from New Order. Comic, Godjacob, maybe you two should do something like I've done for your own casts?

Status
Not open for further replies.