• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sun/Moon Singles 2017 Singles Showdown - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I'd also like to point out that this thread is for sign-ups and questions only. If your post would be neither of these things, don't post it. I've already had to delete posts from here that don't come under either of these.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
There is no other thread for this tournament yet.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I'll just go with my personal team, I hope we get to fight sometime @spider_mankey!
I hope so too! I tried a few practice rounds today and I liked how it went, so hopefully we get to clash! ;)

In case neither of you noticed:

I'd also like to point out that this thread is for sign-ups and questions only. If your post would be neither of these things, don't post it. I've already had to delete posts from here that don't come under either of these.

If you want to talk about the tournament with each other, please do it via private message. I'm not going to say this again, there's tons of queries and sign-ups happening now and I don't want to see anything else in here cluttering it up.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Matchups start the first week of February or once we hit 32 entrants, whichever happens first.

Thanks can I use a mega stone like the absolite or aggronite if I have one (and I may not make it to I might have something)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Only Megas not allowed are Salamence, Gengar and Kangaskhan. All the others are allowed.

I know you haven't done this for a few tournaments now, but do you want us to send you our teams prior to the tournament? I imagine you'd say its unnecessary, but I just want to make sure.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
You're not wrong. You won't be required to send me your teams prior, I'm sure I can trust you all to ensure no rule-breaking occurs within your own matches.

I'd gladly do this once I get my pokemon bank set up and my crap transfered to Sun/Moon

Oh. No Mega Gengar. That might be a problem for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I'd gladly do this once I get my pokemon bank set up and my crap transfered to Sun/Moon

Oh. No Mega Gengar. That might be a problem for me.

It's on Pokemon Showdown, you don't need Bank or even a 3DS for any of this.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Someone will get a pass into the next round if the number of participants is uneven.

All brackets are chosen via a random number generator, but anyone who gets a bye will not ever be able to get another one for the rest of the tournament regardless of the random choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.