• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Melatina

Laspia wasn't a greedy girl. She would've been perfectly content to leave with a mere 20m dollars, allowing the bank to cut its losses at that. However, it seemed that her generosity simply wasn't to be appreciated. Thrice she'd been interrupted, and that was clearly thrice too many.

As the world around her shook, ground overturned and pipes ruptured from the wind-spirits all-too-nosey interventions, the Slime Queen rapidly melded into her human form -with a few difference. Most noticeable were the changes to her hair and the additions of crowning decor. Contrary than the streamlined pony-tailed style she'd usually adopted, her hair now flowed like a river delta branching off into many differing whip-like streams of slime as numerous and dexterous as a squid's tentacles. Crowning her revamped coiffure was a slimy piece of regalia, a diadem.

Her expression was cold and imperious as she narrowed her eyes toward the third impediment of the day. As was often said, the third time truly was the charm, and this third balk in her plans had truly charmed her. She was the Schleim Kaiserin, was she not? Which Sovereign scuttled about like a rat as they went about their business?

She'd been far too timid in her earlier approaches, her actions clearly lacked the grandeur that a Monarch ought to have. Now, she would correct that.

"...No. We grow weary of this farce. We shall not be denied a fourth time."

She could feel the detached segments of her body being washed away as rescue operators worked to free her hostages. Prior to this, she wouldn't have minded, she'd expected such a thing to happen after she'd left. But now, she was fed up. She found these repeated resistance movements against her intolerable; this now included the efforts at purging her slime from the building.

Brandishing the segments of her hair like tentacles, she latched onto the ruptured pipes and nozzles, siphoning the steady streams of water and converting them into fuel for her slime. As the amount of slime on her body grew, she increased not in size, but instead in density. As a direct display of this, her light purple slime rapidly darkened as it became heftier and more solidified.

Snorting in a fashion dismissive of her opponent, she clenched her hands into fists -the gallons of water she was rapidly absorbing being condensed within her palms. When she unfurled her slimy fists, two purple marbles lay within then -so dark they appeared almost black. The marbles sunk into her palms, swirling through the slime-current high-way of her body until they'd settling at the tips of two of her slime-feelers. With the harsh crack of a whip striking the air, her tentacles lashed out, slingshotting the two slime-orbs.

One orb -rather a bomb- went straight for the air spirit, exploding mid-air and releasing a sweeping wave of slime that threatened to fill the room. The other orb went sailing out of the restroom at an angle, exploding as it hit the walls of the hallway and coating them in a slick ooze.

Gwenrhian

"Then that settles it!"

A look of glee settled onto her face, as she pressed her palms against the building's ledge, sending her body into free-fall. It was a long way down, surely a death sentence for those who had neither the durability to survive a tumble from a skyscraper nor the ability to propel themselves through the air. However, despite lacking both those attributes, not even the slightest hint of apprehension could be seen on the girl's face. In fact, her lips had been splayed in a goofy grin, and the excitement on her face couldn't have been any more apparent...well, it would've been, if not for the apparel that obscured one's view of her expression.

"I'll take point, Neira takes rear and Nerys -support!"

The rushing wind carried her orders upward to the ears of her waiting siblings, who all sprung to motion just as she had. Whipping off her cloak, she stored all her weapons and auxiliary items inside her storage belt, save for her visor. She'd been observing the fight for long enough to come to a conclusion. Killy's ability was either metal manipulation, electromagnetism, or telekinesis. While she couldn't outright rule out any of those abilities, she found metal manipulation the most probable. Killy did not fight like an electro-master, and she'd seen nary a spark of electricity during the whole battle. At the same time, his insistence on only propelling cogs, scrap metal, and other metallic substances made metal manipulation more likely that telekinesis.

That being said though, her knives would only be a hindrance to her no matter which power the man had, and thus she'd chosen to stash them. Although it was a loss to her combat potential, she had come equipped with other weapons and was no stranger to CQC.

Sky looked at the ball with interest as it flew towards him, having never seen anything like it before. It appeared to be pure, concentrated slime, but repurposed as a weapon? He wasn't sure what her plan was, but he could definitely take a guess.

Moving quickly, Sky pulled together a sphere of wind around the bomb. Slime exploded outwards before hitting a barrier and reigning itself back in until the ball had all but doubled in size. The move took a lot more out of him then he expected, especially considering the size of said ball and although it wasn't enough to weaken him yet, it was a lot more than the water balloon he was expecting.

Evidentally, the girl was to be underestimated a little less, but not by much. Any creature made of slime had to have a few glaring weaknesses, and if things went pear-shaped, Sky was sure they could easily be exploited.

"So, what were you trying to do with this thing?" Sky asked, giving the bubble of slime a casual spin on his fingertip. "Drown me?"

Zidane was running down the tunnel, unsure if he was being followed or not. "You know that this is a dead end right?" His right head asked, not being in control and just hitchhiking along. "We can still use it to hide from the cops, and if we can find a way out we'll act like you have a hunchback until we find an abandoned home where we can live." His left head spoke. "But we need to move from that house eventually once the cops follow us, then we've got nowhere to go. We just go to where the crime is, the police go where we are and the crime goes to places with money. We just follow that rhythm until we die or get caught." His right head mused. "Well, we're not going to get caught. I'll make sure of that! And as long as we can protect innocent civillians, we'll keep helping them." The head in control said, refusing to grow saddened by that realisation.

------------------

Joakim was beginning to lose control, he heard taunting voices and even saw people falling out of the sky. He had enough of it, he wanted them all to be dead, starting with that snake. He seems to fear water, so let's give him more! Incredible amounts of water shot out of the ground between Joakim and Justice, blocking the green flames. The metal bender made the main water pipe burst and laughed maniacally. "Hehehe, this should get the bloodstains off my suit!'

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice watched wide eyed when water came rushing in, instantly taking out his green flames. Water splashed everywhere, and soon some of it got on the long flame serpent. He let out silent hisses as he tried to slither away, but water seemed to be all over the ground. Justice felt the water seep into his flame body, making him hiss in pain. Was he going to be killed by water? But he knew the only way to make it out alive. Justice took in a deep breath, and transformed back into a human.

The water no longer hurt, which was a relief to him. But now he didn't have any fire to use against the Tank Warrior, and that rendered Justice powerless.

"Where are youuuu? Here, little snake! I've got something tasty for you!" Joakim didn't laugh, he giggled! It was somehow more unnerving to hear the towering metal menace giggle in his deep voice than to hear him laugh. He made his way towards the now harmless empowered. Water kept spraying into the sky and with every step the Tank Warrior took, more and more of the lifegiving and lifetaking liquid came pouring out. "There you are, say hello!" He giggled again and extended his metal hand, attempting to pick Justice up and rip his head off his body.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice was desperately trying to get back on his feet, but the water kept making him fall as he was pretty clumsy. "Dammit! I need to get out of here... alive." He was finally able to get up, and he started to look for a way to escape. Then Justice turned around to see the Tank Warrior. He saw death reaching for him, and he didn't know if he was prepared. His mind started to race, could he run? No, the water already made it hard to stand up, so running would be even harder. Could he fight back? Possibly, but this guy had a suit made of metal so fighting would do nothing to him, and Justice couldn't transform back when water was everywhere. Is this the day I die? Will I be remembered as some random boy who was too weak to beat one villain? Justice didn't want to believe that he would die right now, so he put his hands up in front of him in one last attempt to defend himself.

"Aww, look at you! Your face is so cute when you're scared, I want to pet it!" Joakim grabbed the torso of his victim, putting immense pressure on his chest. The Tank Warrior put his remaining hand on Justice's head, patting him roughly as if he was sanding a piece of wood. "I want to treasure this face, let's pin it to my wall!" The patting stopped and the hand moved to Justice's throat, clenching it tightly. Joakim giggled again and was ready to rip Justice's head from his body.

Melatina

Hook, Line and Sinker. The air spirit had taken to her distraction like a moth to a flame. His head must've been filled with air -errr, well evidently it was- but the expression still stood. While the air-head had been preoccupied with her slime marble, Melty's slimy prehensile appendages had launched her backward, and into the hallway now covered in the sleek goop of her earlier attack. She flicked her finger, casting a film of air-tight slime that hardened into an amorphous screen that sealed the entrance to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, her gelatinous form landed on the slimy coating of the halls way, slipping along it without the slightest hints of friction. As she passed through the slicked hallway, the slime behind her thickened, rapidly filling the hallway and obstructing the path behind her. She was down the corridor in a heartbeat, drifting around the corner, steering deftly with her writhing tentacles of slime.

Bursting into the Bank's hall, she took the rescue workers by storm, hair flailing wildly as gunk shots scattered, nailing humans to every conceivable surface. While her hair was occupied, with the humans, her hands were free to do otherwise. Coming together, the molded another slime orb, this one the size of a basket ball. She lobbed it through the Bank's doors, the orb squelching as it splatted against a car just outside the Bank.

Seizing control of the detached bauble of slime, she let it creep across the's surface, seeping into the gas tank and absorbing the gaseous, and highly flammable fuel. Of course, her main body remained inside the bank, quashing the scattered resistance from the humans.

Gwenerys

Licking her lips, Gwenerys wrest her compound bow from her back, three arrows nocking themselves against her bow-string. Her eyes narrowed, invisible cross-hairs locking onto the Tanky Warrior. She pulled the bow to it's limits, pliable material bending under her strength, distorting its figure into that of a crescent moon. A second later, she loosed all three arrows and the air whistling with their might. The arrows flew like guided missiles, curving around the humanized snakey as the zoned in on their target's torso.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He felt his chest being crushed, or that's what it felt like to him. Justice gritted his teeth when the Tank Warrior pet his head harshly. Now there was pain in his neck, and Justice took in several deep breaths as his breathing became more shallow. He took in one last deep breath, his neck was only a few minutes from behind crushed when arrows came right out of nowhere. Justice smiled a bit, but he had stopped breathing for a short moment, and luckily he was able to take in another deep breath.

"Huh?" Joakim was caught rather off guard by the sudden appearance of arrows but he quickly regathered himself and noticed the metal arrowheads. He bended them into squares and watched them hit his torso. The arrows meant that someone was looking for a fight, and who was he to disappoint? He looked around and found the archer, and her sisters or clones by the looks of it. "Man, I knew I would see some stuff when going overboard but this is new." He muttered as the scrap metal littered around began to swirl around the Tank Warrior. "Let's go, you harpies!" The scrap launched itself towards the three sisters, similarly to when it attacked Justice. He didn't notice that he let go of Justice and raised both of his hands into the sky, ready to take any oncoming attack.

The ball of slime seemed not to be one for conversation, not saying a word as Sky very kindly caught her bomb for her, choosing instead to run away and seal up the exit behind her. Evidentally, however, she overestimated his speed and strength. The air in front of the slime blocking the door suddenly rushed away, creating a difference in pressure that grew strong enough in seconds to cave in the screen and let the spirit escape through the cracks that had appeared about the edges.

Once through her initial blockade, Sky silently slipped into the main hall, took stock of the situation, and moved outside. He had seen the young slime's plan, and though he didn't know what she intended to do with the fuel, it was best to not find out. A burst of wind sent itself at the rear end of the vehicle, sending the chunk of metal and pollution barreling through the doors and into the offending sludge. Sure, it wouldn't kill her, but it would hopefully scatter her around the bank enough that he could find the sentient bits and have a proper chat with the thing.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He looked up to see three girls falling out of the sky, and one of them was shooting arrows at the Tank Warrior. Justice then fell to the ground, he realized that the Tank Warrior had let go of him. He took in several deep breaths, his chest still hurting along with his neck. He stood up unsteadily, his gaze was focused on the metal coming at the three girls. "Watch out!"

Peter shook in his chair. He could hear the sounds from the battles raging outside. They pierced his brain, searing images created out of sound into his mind. Carnage. Pure carnage.

"Hey Pete," a soft voice broke the chaos. Peter jolted up from his seat, banging his knees on his desk. Stella stood outside of his cubicle, offering up her warm smile. Her sandy blonde hair was pulled back in a bun. A tight buttoned rose shirt covered her torso, with charcoal pants to accompany. Thin glasses rested atop the bridge of her sharp nose.

"Hey," Peter managed.

"You feeling okay?" Stella asked, putting the back of her palm against Peter's forehead.

"Perfect," Peter nodded, "Doin' great."

"And doing work?" Stella raised an eyebrow, peeking around Peter to see a game pulled up on his computer.

"Just a brain break," Peter covered up.

"Sure," Stella smirked, "How about you end that brain break so you don't get yourself fired?"

"Genius," Peter joked, "What ever would I do without you?"

Suddenly, Peter fell to the floor, clutching his head. The battles were too much.

"Peter!" Stella exclaimed, "Peter are you okay!?"

"I think- I think I need to go home," Peter said.

"I'll take you," Stella said.

"No. Me."

"I won't let you," Stella stopped him.

Peter climbed back to his desk to close out of the game on his computer. He then dragged himself back on his feet.

"I'll text you when I get home, Stel," Peter promised. Stella looked at him disapprovingly. Peter gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and was out of the office as soon as he could be.

He stumbled over to his car, a 2006 Nissan Sentra, and reached under the backseats. He pulled out a small tote bag. Inside was his superhero "costume". A gray bala clava without the top so his hair could hang out (*for the aesthetic). A catcher's chest protector sewn onto the inside of a red hoodie. And black sweats. Of course. He closed the door, and laid down on the backseats. He wriggled into his costume. It was harder than it should have been. It took him a few minutes. But then, he sprung out of his car, slammed the door, and shot off at the speed of sound.

"Don't worry Detroit, I'll save the day," Peter muttered to himself as he channeled sonic energy from everything around him. From cars barreling past to the occasional rustle of a leaf. Everything helped. He blasted towards the fight with a psycho mass murderer. Then he realized. He had no plan to stop. He shot straight towards a girl. Not his target. [@kyuukestu, this can be any one of your triplets. I don't care which one]

This is really bad

Nicole stay still in the bathroom. Even though the sticky slime had been washed from his body, he refused to go out of the toilet. The reason was there's another fight brewing outside, a flashy one. He didn't want to get caught between them, but he feared that the building might collapse if this fight keep happening.

Let's see what I can find outside.

Nicole scanned the perimeter of the bank with his drone eye. The bank was surrounded with polices and soldiers, he even spotted a helicopter approaching. Allright, time for some explosion!

Nicole searched through the soldiers, taking every explosive he could find. Panic ensues among the soldiers when they saw their grenades and dynamite being yanked from their belt and hover above them. Unlike these rescue units, civilians safety wasn't his concern, so he could do things recklessly.

He took a deep breath and threw the first grenade in front of the main door. The explosion blasted the door open. He then placed the dynamite on one of the wall, the explosion blast the wall around it, making a huge hole on the wall. He use the rest of the grenades to blast the bank's windows.

He deactivated his power and took another gulp of his drink. He already made some escape routes for him, now he must wait until the right moment to escape.

Melatina

Eyes widening, slime jiggling, and jelly quivering, Melty balked in utter shock as the air spirit forced a car through the -relative to its size- tiny bank door that was meant for humans. Glass shattered, cement fracturing as the entrance was forced open, door and hinges torn from their vertical surfaces. Powerful as the air spirit might've been, he seemed to have miscalculated. Forcing a car through a human-sized door was no easy task, and by the time that task had been completed, much of the car's momentum was spent. Still, the car came sliding towards Melty at a sizeable speed.

As the car shuffled forward, Melatina returned to her slime-ball form, her body splatting against the windshield. Although sections of her body were sent flying from the force, she retained her form. The force of her impact had sent spiderwebs spreading through the glass, and through those cracks, she infiltrated the car. While the car continued sliding, eventually coming to a halt upon a hitting a wall, Melty expanded into her Slime-Empress form. Her appendages whipped outward, slipping between the creases and ripping wires from their hold.

She grinned as she hoisted two frayed ends of a wire, sparks flying. A casual glance out the window was rewarded with blinding flashes of light and sound as explosions shook the Bank, leaving gaping wounds in the stone walls. Frowning with displeasure, Melty could now see the stationed Military forces that'd surrounded her. Her expression set itself into a grimace, and she hopped out of the vehicle. She swiftly removed the covering for the gas tank and in went a strand of slimy hair. She quickly sucked the gasoline from the vehicle, getting a feel for the liquid as it roamed about her body. Sections of her slime became brown, murky even as they mixed with the gasoline to create a new variant of slime -this one flammable.

Whipping her feelers around, she wielded them like nozzles spraying gasoline infused slime all around the bank. Next, she scoffed boldly at the on-lookers before she dropped the live wires into the flammable slime. Within seconds, the whole bank was up in flames. Melty, of course, had no intention of sticking around -she was rather weak to heat after all. She retreated beneath the cover of flames and smoke, her feelers flailing as she reabsorbed splotches of slime that's she's left clinging to the walls of the bank earlier.

While bolstering her slime content, she also kidnapped many of the hostages who'd yet to be released, namely those she'd left on the ceiling. Making use of an already prepared exit, she swiftly fled the building while deterring the military forces with her civilians-turned-meat-shields. Deftly she flipped the cover of the nearest manhole and down the shoot she went, her hostages following her.

Gwenrhian

Narrowing her eyes, they thrummed with ocean-green hues, her power roaring to life as her senses kicked into overdrive -Impulse Drive. Her neutrons flared, electrical signals between them sparking with massively amped frequency. Her body adjusted to her heightened state, time seemingly slowing to a halt as her sheer reaction speed increased. As if fined tuned one muscle fiber at a time, her Ciliary muscles adjusted themselves, sharpening her vision to its utmost. Through the shaded tint of her visor, she could accurately count the number of creases, crinkles, and bents that marred the incoming pieces of scrap metal.

However, those obviously weren't any of her concern. Her fingers reached for her thighs, plucking two nunchakus from their holsters. Deftly, she waved them through the air, sending them spinning, spiraling, and slamming into any metallic debris within range. The assault on her was, even so, not the most pressing matter on her mind. She'd just thrown herself from the peak of a Skyscraper and, should her body hit the ground at this velocity, she would most certainly go splat.

Clicking, her nunchakus into place -together- she transformed them into a 4-segmented staff. With a twist of her wrist and an exertion of force, she sent her staff outward, wrapping it around any protrusions from the skyscraper. Flagpoles, small statues, and extraneous ledges were snapped one by one as her segmented staff hooked them and brought along with it the full force of Gwenrhian's momentum. Neither five nor ten of these were enough to fully halt her momentum, but they did wonders at reducing it. As her descent caused hundreds of dollars worth of structural damage, it was slowed to the point where she could reach for the whip coiled around her waist, and send it snapping outward, wrapping around a sturdy ledge and breaking her fall completely.

Using what little force remained, she swung from the whip, impacting the ground with a skillful roll. So far all had gone well, -but suddenly a sound like divine thunder resounded in her ears. The sudden and deafening sensation was partially as a result of her heightened hearing from her power, and partially because whatever was barreling towards her was truly monstrously loud. She hissed in pain as the sonic energy sent her reeling, and soon after she was sent tumbling as something slammed into her at breakneck speeds.

Gwenerys

"Hooo~?"

Momentarily entranced by the sight of her arrows being deflected in such a manor, Gwenerys had involuntarily let out a slight sound of appreciation. Although she'd expected something like that to happen, expecting it and seeing the real thing performed before her eyes were two different experiences after all. Nevertheless, she seemed wholly unconcerned with such a display.

Replacing her bow, tucking it away safely on her back, she reached into her coat and pulled out 4 disc-shaped weapons -Chakram. Flinging them like frisbees, they flew not towards their opponent, but instead they halted in mid-air and returned to their thrower or more specifically two chakra had placed themselves, one each, under her legs. With the two floating disks beneath her, she was able to rapidly halt her momentum and even use them to remain levitating in the skies.

From her aerial position, she was able to point her wrist-held crossbow at her opponent and open fire with wild abandon. Naturally, the other pair of Chakram had gone to assist her middle-sister Gweneira as she descended.

Gweniera

The last of the triplets to descent, and the one least capable of breaking her fall, Gweneira had been all too grateful for the assistance of her youngest sister. Soon enough, she was safely suspended in the air. Gazing downward, she winced as something vaguely human shaped -she hadn't quite got a good look at it- blindsided her eldest sister moments after she'd landed.

Reaching under her billowing cloak, she pulled out two flasks, one filled with a bright green powder, and the other a opaque liquid -which while it appeared harmless, stank like the devil's own footlocker. The former was a rash powder she'd concocted through grinding down poison ivy, and a few other irritating plants, drying the produce, and then heating it slightly. Thus she had a super-potent rash inducing powder, which she chucked at the Tank-warrior without remorse.

The second flask was however, exactly what it seemed like -the mother of all stink bombs. Rotten Eggs, dirts socks, rotting meat, raw sewage, just about anything disgusting she could think of had been stuffed into a caulderon, sealed tightly, and then left in the sun for several weeks. This two she mercilessly threw at her opponent, however, even as this second flask flew through the air, an arrow impacted the glass -courtesy of Gweneira- shattering the vessle and sending the foul liquid showering down onto their opponent.

The sea faring party rushed away from the docks attempting to reach a safe enough distance to avoid any contact with the impending blast and following debris. "And while it doesn't exactly hinder us but why did you rig the explosives in there without telling anyone?!" Brandon asked as he steered the boat. "Full disclosure, that was a get back at you for the taco thing but the important thing is no one got hurt as intended." Milette said earning an iffy sounding "ehhhh" from the rest of the party. The rest was casual chatter until the blast eventually went off. "Yeah we should be casual for a while." Brandon said looking back as he put distance between each boat and the flaming ruins of the warehouse. Sirens were already approaching, not exactly surprising when you have empowered shenanigans happening regularly.

"Well I have visual on trinity ace and I think you'll be happy to hear doctor that some hunter drones I sent out found someone else to work for the cause." Kiruto piped over the speaker in his cat bot. "Oh? Do go on~" Brandon replied, he was always excited to hear of extra catches for a day, after all his work required many helpers so the more the better. "He was sticking to the rundown part of town, seemed pretty jumpy once a hunter so much as looked in his direction. He hit fast and hard but was quickly detained. HesH in a catcher back to base, according to the chart you left me he's an A rank." Brandon smiled at Kiruto's report, today was quite profitable, the underworld famous trinity ace and an unknown A rank today was lovely. With that good news the three were one their way to escort three young ladies to their humble abode.

The few police at the warehouse was already sectioning off the area. They were lucky 46 was a corner warehouse keeping the damage as necessary as possible. Two adjacent warehouses caught in the blast and their neighbors torn open by the force and debris was all the damage they wanted to see. After all the paperwork for just one leveled warehouse was a monster, three was asking for the department to be tied up.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Cain didn't stop at the hospital for a long time before moving on again. He sniffed the air, attempting to track his way back to Toledo, a city wrecked by a virus outbreak, his virus, creating tough infected that the army had struggled to fend off, thus resulting to the city closing down, any survivor being left behind as it was put under quarantine. A normal person walking there would have to take atleast a day to get to their destination. Cain, on the other hand, was quicker than the average human. From all the fluids that had boosted his movements, awareness and overall performance, mixed with the virus that kept him 'alive', he had reached half-way when the next dawn arose, already smelling the infected afar.

Cain had determination in his eyes, leaping a few metres closer before shouting out a loud, mighty roar, which, after a few seconds, caused multiple infected inside the city to repeat the same in unison as a response. He waited, and watched countless (special) infected run towards him. He jumped atop a tall rock as they had swarmed the area, soon turning to Cain with a look of confusion on their faces. 'These guys will be a great distraction... now, the problem is getting them to the area itself.' Cain thought, a grin slowly crawling onto his face. If his plan were to be a success, not the citizens nor the heroes, but the entire city itself would be set in great danger.

Cough, cough.

Nicole walked slowly through the burning bank. A wet cloth wrapped around his mouth and a fire extinguisher on his hand. Damn fire blocking my way out.

Along the way, he found the fire alarm and pressed the button. A pitiful amount of water rain down from the sprinkler on the ceiling. Usually enough to extinguish fire from cigarette butt or burning paper, but not enough for fire with real fuel.

Cough cough

He could hear the voice of several other people still trapped inside the bank. He extinguish the fire around them and urge them to run outside. Some were unfortunate enough to be burned alive, nothing he could do about that.

Wait, why I'm here helping people. I'm supposed to be a villain!!

He then ran toward one of the blasted window and climbed outside. He could see the medics rushing toward him. Several fire trucks approaching on the distance.

~•~Maya~•~
"Did I just hear another person?" Corrina inquired, having picked up some garbled language from Maya's end.

"No!" The teen rushed to say before making a face and eternally cursing herself for how quickly she answered that question. She gently hit herself repeatedly between the eyes as she nibbled her lip. She knew a lecture was inbound.

"Maya, you know better! We don't really know these people; short-term partnerships are fine but taking them into your personal escape routes?! How many times do I have to tell you otherwise?" Corrina asked in an exasperated huff.

"I know, I know, but what am I supposed to do? Cops were coming and he needed to hide to," she explained as she saw him walk away. She couldn't help but wonder why he thought the tunnel was a dead end. She had said otherwise and the only thing making it incomplete was the lack of support structures. The tunnel still connected with most of the others, hence the map near the door. 'He'll figure it out eventually,' she thought.

Her sister went unexpectedly quiet before cursing under her breath. "Maya, you're needed at the docks. There's been an explosion in one of the empties!"

"Any indication anyone was inside?" Maya asked as she broke off at a run through the tunnels, her strength enhanced stride sending her sailing past Lighter despite his head start. She knew the way to the docks. Drug deals were common there with the city being on the gateway to the Great Lakes.

"Potentially. It's suspected as a drug production site. Nearby workers reported shots fired," Corrina explained as she started searching through any cameras she could find in the area. Why couldn't dock managers keep their technology up to date?! 'I should really send a business proposal to whoever owns the dockyard,' she thought after almost growling at how far from the explosion all the cameras seemed to be.

It took some thought and debate of where to land after bombing the docks. After all they still had to actually transport the accquired loot and the girls back to the base. Finding a vehicle to accommodate the cargo needs and keep suspicion low was going to be tough. "So do we even have a plan to move this?" Milette asked seeming a bit on edge, given her luck in life she had every right to be. "Well if we consider the explosion we just set off the police are tied up three ways, our explosion, a massive car wreck and pile up, and a bank robbery. Both other events have severe need of rescue workers and as a bonus there's a violent battle breaking out in the city according to social media reporters." Kiruto relayed to the team from the cat drone. "So it's the perfect time to find a car and steal it." Brandon concluded then raced towards downtown to get to a dealership.

Watching from outside, Sky was just the slightest bit annoyed by the slime's escape. Not only had she burned down the bank, meaning that an eyewitness could accuse him and put him on the watchlist again, but she'd no doubt managed to escape into the sewers.

Looking to his side, Sky saw somebody attempting to get away from a window, lugging a fire extinguisher in one hand and a cloth over his mouth. After walking over to him, Sky tapped their shoulder asking,

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a slime, would you? Pink, has a few hostages, doesn't speak much. Ring any bells?" The person looked different to the rest of the casualties so it stood to reason he would have spoken to the person, if not worked with them.
`

"Yeah *cough*, I think I saw some slime sticking to my ass a few minutes ago. Wanna check?" Nicole answered the man's question half-heartedly. He's still trying to caught his breath and not in the mood to answer question.

"Anyway. You seems healthy, here *cough*, take this." Nicole shoved the fire extinguisher to the man. "I'm out of here. Bye." With that said, he ran toward the direction of the street.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Nico was sitting in his office looking over his legal company. It felt good to have one and no one really knew it was his so even if he got caught doing something "bad" he would still be able to run his company. He then noticed his phone was ringing from his brothers number. "Why hello there brother, you took your sweet little time. So should i pick you up now?"

"Hey, isn't that Cottonmouth?" "It is, and she seemed worried. Let's follow her, three heads are better than one after all." "You'd think that you've exhausted all your head jokes by now." Zidane began to follow her, curious about the problem that caused her help. "We need a better way of finding crime, at this rate we'll be accused of being stalkers." "Well we can't tap into the police and get info from there, we're already wanted and we don't have anyone else to help us due to our job and appearance. Stalking it is. I don't like it either bro, but it is a necessary evil."

------------------------
Joakim looked at the two flasks that was thrown his way. "Glass. Are you so stupid that you think that works?" He sealed the hole in the main water pipe to some extent, funneling the water towards the two flasks although some drops of the liquid fell on the ground "That is foul, is that your soul?! I can smell that shit through my suit!" He aimed at a nearby construction site and pulled a metal beam his way, turning it to liquid and draping it around his suit as extra protection and to attempt and get the foul scent out of his nose. "Did your mom teach you to not make a mess? Mine didn't! Hahaha!" He laughed maniacally as he pulled another metal beam towards him and transformed it into a razor that was way too large to be used. "Don't forget to shave!" He launched it at the sisters, hoping to sever them.

His eye landed on the chakram that one of the sisters threw, keeping her and one other girl afloat. "Watch your footing! You might lose it!" The iron of the chakrams began to bend upwards to the ankles of the sisters and spikes protruded out of it. Meanwhile his mind was getting tortured by screams and visions. Stop, stop! AAAAHHH! , Why are you doing this? Why!? , Please, I never meant it that way! I just wanted to help you, I just wanted to- , Come on, do it! A runt like you could never- "WELL I COULD, I AM LAUGHING NOW YOU BASTARDS! STAY IN THE PITS OF HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!" The Tank Warrior wasn't happy with the visions and bloodcurdling screams he saw and heard, they only existed to taunt and remind him of his uselessness in the past.

Scathach Triplets

If the triplets had still been debating over the nature of the loud-mouth's powers, then his yoinking, liquefying, and distortion of metal couldn't have pained a clearer picture. He was most definitely a metal manipulator, and Gwenerys, for one, had no intention of sticking around and her metallic platforms. It was with the grace, nimbleness, and poise of a retarded Butterfree that she used her platforms to launch herself and her sister onto a nearby roof -narrowly avoiding the Chakrams turned bear traps. It went without saying that the incoming razor had also missed its mark. However, to his compliment, their opponent had reacted fast enough to catch much of Gweneira's concoctions with the powerful stream of water.

While Gwenerys stuck a decent landing, buckling her body into a roll that only left her somewhat disheveled, Gweneira had no such luck. The Alchemist, rather foreign to the physical prowess boasted by her sisters, immediately and summarily, bumbled over her own legs the second she'd hit the roof. She stumbled a distance, looking as if she would soon regain her balance, but fate had other plans. An errant rock -perhaps having been on the roof the entire time, or perhaps having been knocked onto the roof as a result of the earlier battle between the
empowered- assisted the alchemist in a performance-worthy routine of face-planting.

Meanwhile Gwenrhian had all but recovered her senses, and in an understandably upset mood, she proceeded to throw whatever had slammed into her off her body by giving it two firm kicks. She'd aimed to knock the object/person through a nearby window where it could no longer trip her up. Now freed, she leaped to her feet and locked her eyes onto the problem at hand. This one...would be a tough nut to crack... Partially because none of the triplets had the physical prowess necessary to punch through solid steel, and partially because most of their arsenal was made of metal and was thus rendered ineffective.

The War Maiden furrowed her brow, eyes flickering back and forth, taking in every detail of the battlefield. The scarred ground...useless! The metallic litter that filled the streets...useless! Wrecked remains of cars...useless!

Biting her lip, her eyes flickered into the air. Sparkling droplets of water soaring through the skies, reflecting the scene of anarchy below...the streets of Detroit turned playground to a man clearly lacking in the sanity department...Even so, it was at this point that Gwenrhian's eyes glimmered with the light of epiphany -she had a plan.

Pushing into a sprint, body parallel to the ground, Gwenrhian plucked a sharpened shard of metal from the ground, her eyes locking on the sidewalks...or rather the nest of power-lines above them. With an expert slight of hand, she sailed the shard of metal into the wires, severing through the insulating coating and leaving the high-voltage wiring exposed. As the wires fell to the ground, Gwenrhian hissed out her orders, "Nerys, Water!"

Although she didn't get a verbal response, the reply was immediate. The distorted chakram that still hung in the air closing together and forming ranks like a shield-wall. The wall of metal buzzed through the air, positioning itself in front of the jet-stream of water. Water sprayed in all directions, intent on soaking the streets making them nice and electro-conductive.

Gwenrhian's plans did not involve electrocuting herself, and therefore, in a mad dash she'd zipped over to Justice. Her plan had been to pick him up, and then vault through the window of the nearest building, escaping electrocution while using her duffel coat to protect her body from the glass shards.

Slime?

By some sick twist of fate, only several meters away down another road, a Pink slime emerged from a manhole. The slime, in its natural form, an indistinct goop, fled down the street and into a nearby alley way with all due haste.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice watched silently as a different battle began between the three girls and the Tank Warrior. Water was being sprayed everywhere, and metal was being tossed by the Tank Warrior. He took in yet again another deep breath, and sat on the wet ground, exhaustion slowly taking over him.

Justice then noticed some exposed wires from the power-lines above. He quickly stood up and started to look around, realizing that if the water met with the exposed wires, electricity would surge throughout the water which was being sprayed everywhere. While Justice was looking around, he spotted one of the three girls running toward him.

"Oh hell no!" Joakim saw the power lines getting severed and the intent behind it, and he was going to be damned if he wasn't going to retaliate. He concentrated on the cluster of chakram and bent it to his will, aiming to get the three sisters nice and wet. "HAH!" The Tank Warrior made the power lines stop their descent and saved his skin. These girls are smart, about time I had a decent challenge! He made the power line reconnect to the severed half and severed the lines far behind him, preventing electricity to flow above him and thus preventing the triplets from electrocuting him again.

His mind was getting filled by all of his previous murders, especially those of his family. Blood splashing onto his face and guts hanging over his arms, mangled bodies and horrified expressions. Things a young child shouldn't have to see, but he did and he did it willingly. Manhole covers began floating all over the block, flocking towards him. He couldn't see, all he could see were his murdered relatives and his young body on its knees, covered in blood and guts. "..he he...he..haha...HAHAHAHAHA!" The manhole covers flew towards the triplets as he began laughing uncontrollably.

Finding a suitable docking point took longer than the doctor would've liked it to. However the ideal spot had many requirements: Within three blocks of a dealership that offered a wide variety of Bluetooth or USB enabled cars, relatively out of the way, convenient cover, and at most two entry points to the road. Much to the cat thief's disbelief such a point was found. As agreed upon the doctor stayed behind with the loot while his companions got the truck.

While he waited Brandon reviewed the files on trinity ace. It was best to know what to expect of them before picking them up. "Hmmmm, lets see a wizard, an augmenter, and an utilizer. And they're all A-Rank very promising, they'll greatly advance the studies." Brandon said, the girls had an interesting array including adjusting hormone levels, transmuting substances, and converting nearby items into armor. Okay by themselves yet actually very effective when put together.

At the dealership Milette and the robotic cat hid among the cars on the lot. It was best they not be seen on account of the fact they were about to steal a car then transport drugs and kidnap three girls. "Ughhh why do I always feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick on these missions?" Milette whined quietly, Kiruto opted not to reply just on principle of stealth. As the duo perused cars they did find a suitable one for the upcoming mission.

A few moments later a generic looking white van shot out of the parking lot. "You know it's amazing how many generic white vans car dealerships have." Milette thought out loud, "yes I agree, they do have a suspiciously high quantity of generic white vans." Kiruto commented as he used GPS to guide the van to the doctor's location. While he waited for his associates Brandon began organizing the boat. While it would take the police longer to mobilize he'd rather not take longer and wait for them to show up.

"No. I didn't call to say that i was free now. I called to say when i'm free. And i don't want you to come pick me up. I'm going to drive myself thank you very much" Victor replied with his sour tone. He had no wish to be driven there by his brother. Even if he would want a ride, it would be best to have a car with him if something were to happen. There were people running around in the city causing mayhem. So he would prefer to not be driven there. He would like to go there himself.
"I'll be free at 8:00 p.m. Not before that. I have more paperwork to do" Victor told his brother.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Meanwhile, somewhere near Toledo...

" COME ON, WHAT'S SO HARD ABOUT UNDERSTANDING A DIRECTION?! " Cain was furious. He tried to deliver the message to his fellow common infected. A few specials and runners had gotten the message, but most infected were still roaming around, most even moving back to Toledo. Cain was frustrated. He sighed and explained everything from start of finish, again.

" You move in THAT direction.. " Cain had pointed towards Detroit, the direction he had come from. He had tried to convey the message to the infected with grumbling and moaning and various other sounds that other infected would use to 'communicate'. The commoners had enough. They turned around and began marching back to Toledo, grumbling in confusion and annoyance. All infected that had remained were a few special infected that were persistent on figuring out what this fellow infected wanted from them.

" ..there's lots of FOOD and HUMANS in the CITY that goes DOWN THAT VERY PATH! " A few other specials had gotten the message, and moved towards the general direction Cain was pointing at. Some others, however, also joined the Commoners, and had moved back to the other City. Lucky for Cain, the Tanks were the first to understand. All they wanted was to kill, and would go through anything and anywhere to do so. They saw where the finger was pointed, and stormed into the direction, thrashing nature about and killing wild animals and a few humans that had gotten in their way. Cain had only hoped that they wouldn't get lost on the way and move into another City on accident.

' Well.. this plan failed miserably.. atleast I have some reinforcements to back myself up with.' Cain thought, moving back with the few hunters and witches that were the last of the infected that had realized where to go. He ran ahead, using his parkouring skills and jumping abilities to catch up with the main horde of infected.

Scathach Triplets

Hastily grabbing at Justice's clothing, Gwenrhian vaulted through the window of the nearest house, protected herself with her coat and seeking to avoid a soaking.

Ideally, now would be a good chance to escape. With Justice down for the count and looking more like luggage than a dependable ally, and the triplets next to no effective means of attack against this opponent, Gwenrhian wasn't liking her chances. It seemed it was time to issue a tactical retreat to gain a chance at a strategic victory.

Safe for now, hidden within the building, Gwenrhian wracked her head for a plan.

--------

Meanwhile, the remaining triplets had been left to deal with the poltergeist manholes, a task they accomplished by promptly running in the opposite direction. Because they'd been a top one of the nearby buildings, it followed that if they got far enough, their altitude would mean that the building they were own would obstruct their opponent's vision. Presumably, it would be far harder to hit something he could not see.

"Take this!" The manhole covers launched at the triplets, although they missed their targets. "Come down here and fight, this is no fun!" Joakim shouted at the triplets before giving chase by bashing himself through a door and entering a building. He attempted to reach the roof so he could chase his new toys. Unbeknowst to him, or perhaps he just didn't care, it was the same building one of his toys entered. It was only a matter of time that he would see her, if she didn't pay attention to the noise downstairs.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Suddenly, Justice was pulled on by the hoodie and dragged into a different building. He knew what they were doing so he simply just let them do their thing. He watched as the triplet that brought him in started to think, and he certainly didn’t want to break her focus. Justice was about to thank her when the Tank Warrior came crashing in, looking for the other two triplets who were attacking him. He stood completely still, then tapped the girl’s shoulder. Justice quietly whispered, “He is in this building with us!”

DevVoid

' We're almost there.. just a few more miles. ' Cain had thought, the realization of his destination being near struck him. He signalled the other infected around him, and along with Cain, they had sped up, moving into the city. A group of hunters followed Cain, jumping up walls and parkouring inbetween trees and buildings to the top of a tall house. With that height, Cain shortly watched the other Infected swarm the City and hide before moving on, jumping from roof to roof with the group of hunters before splitting up, each going in a different direction. A strange, foul smell filled Cain's nose, aswell as several others, including burned metal. A fellow hunter that was about to jump elsewhere picked up the scent, aswell. Both took interest, and decided to follow the scent to its source.

' Here we are .. this seems to be the source of the smell.. let's see here. ' Cain thought as he jumped down onto a smaller building, watching what was happening below. It was a sight to behold. Carnage and Fire everywhere. Cars and other metal objects all over the place. " Well, looks like someone has been busy down there. " He jokes to himself, the Hunter that had followed him curiously came over to look at what he saw. Cain signalled the hunter to stay up there, and jumped down, bouncing off walls and using platforms hinged on walls to temporarily stop and change directions until he landed in a dumpster infront of a building. Climbing out and dusting himself off, he sniffed the air. Several smells were flowing through the breeze, mostly the smell of things burning up. There was one foul stench in the air, aswell as one trace that led into a nearby building. Curiously, he followed the track of said scent into the building, searching around.

((OOC: It's been quite a while. Hope I managed to make the scene look as close as it should be after all the events that had happened before my post. ))

Scathach Triplets

Pressing a finger to Justice's lips, she used her remaining hand to mimic it on her own lips -a simple gesture of 'shhhh'. She pulled out a small 'clicker' from her belt, a special tool that could be snapped together to produce ultrasonic 'click'. It was incredibly high frequency, indistinguishable to human ears but Gwenrhian's enhanced hearing had no such restrictions. Allowed the girl a sort of 'echo-location' that allowed her to map an area with means that could hardly be observed by her opponent —nay opponents, for there was not one, but two other people in the building.

Gwenrhian's expression grew serious, and she put away her clicker, trading it for a stick of lipstick. With the cherry-red cosmetic tool, she wrote out a message on the floor.

There are two people in this building.
Head Upstairs and talk to Gweneira —the one in the cloak. She can help you recover faster.
I'll play with our second guest, while you and my sisters deal with Mr. Tin-Tin.
If things go south, then escape.

Good Luck~ ♥
Hastily standing up, she searched the room for objects finding several glass decorations and a handful of office items —all of which were summarily tossed out the window.

While the items shattered against the pavement below, Gwenrhian broke her way into the building's ventilation system. The shattered objects serving as a auditory-smokescreen from the noise of her wrenching open the vent's grating. After only several seconds, she'd pushed herself into the venting. She crawled through with surprising speed, and after crossing only a few rooms she spotted her quarry.

Through the grating below her was a sickly looking man, as pale and gaunt as death itself. Kicking the grating in, she dropped. Her legs lashed out, kicking the metal-grating —falling just below her— at the boy, and her fingers clung to the ventilation shaft, allowing her to swing towards a wall rather than fall directly to the ground. Her feet touched the wall, and not a moment sooner she pushed off redirecting herself toward a nearby desk.

Landing with a noisy bang, she begun a little dance, footwork agile and she rapidly begun kicking each item on the desk towards Cain. A coffee-mug, stack of papers, stapler, and even a desktop monitor.

DevVoid

Cain had no notice of the grating falling down unto him, as he was too distracted trying to single out smells. As he noticed things being either thrown or launched at him, he fell back into reality and just managed to narrowly avoid getting hit square in the face with a computer monitor. With one loud roar, he made his presence clear in the building, alerting any nearby infected to come to aid. He got on all fours and began jumping around the room like a madman, before opening his eyes once again, slightly noticing something moving in the dark. He jumps around a few more times in an attempt to confuse the opponent and dodge any potential attacks, before pouncing towards the moving shadow like a lion, with another loud roar to stun his opponent into standing still.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice looked curiously at the message the girl wrote down with some lipstick. He glanced at the girl before she left, nodding to himself as he stood up silently. He ran towards the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. Justice went up the stairs, and he didn’t stop until he reached the top of the building. He looked around for a moment, looking for this ‘Gweneira’.

Joakim heard a blood-curdling roar come from inside the building. "Hehehehe, seems like someone will die today. Shame it won't be my doing!" As he cackled, he began to go up the stairs. He got stuck every now and then, breaking apart the walls that kept him from advancing with reckless abandon. "Come out, come out wherever you are! I just want to play tag, it won't hurt at all!" The sanity lacking Tank Warrior began exploring the new floor, eventually finding a message written in lipstick. "Ah, so cute! It is like blood, yet sweet!"

The metal controlling maniac began bashing at the message with a makeshift sledgehammer, eventually destroying the message and area it was written on. "Come here little children, the Tin Man lacks a heart and he thinks yours will be perfect for him~!" With those words, he made his way to the roof, destroying anything that prevented him from making his way to his targets.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He turned around, and saw that the Tank Warrior was now on the roof. Justice quickly ducked for cover, as some of his braveness started to fade away. He hid behind a spare metal piece, still keeping an eye out for a girl in a cloak.

Joakim looked around, searching for his next victim and toy. That's when he saw a bright red flash in the corner of his eyes and unless he was mistaken, a certain empowered wore red shoes when he was laying in a puddle. "Come out and play, we are far from done!" The sound of metal colliding with concrete made it very clear to anyone within the vicinity that a threat was coming closer, and fast too. If Justice didn't get to safety soon, he would have to face a metal menance without restraint.