• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A darker version of your typical super hero school RP

Where/When should we start?

• Right in the beginning where the Characters haven't gone through the mutation

• Right after the mutation?

• Few weeks or even a month after the mutation experiment

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’d personally rather have a time skip so we can get into more in-depth character interaction instead of just brief snippets between writing grueling workouts. “Free time” would be a great idea so we can get past introductions—at this point our characters know one another’s appearances and possibly names, but that’s about it.
If the tests are important for later in the RP because you’re building a “stat sheet” for our characters (for example), we could always just give a brief summary of that OOC in this thread or at the beginning of a post IC. Going through all five tests probably isn’t necessary unless you guys have something major planned to happen during one of them.

But that’s just my two-cents. I’d be fine with continuing through all of the tests because there’s a chance for good interactions there as well, but I personally feel like we should skip through some of them for pacing’s sake.

Alright then. Most people are indifferent, but I agree with you @Riverrunner . So let's get through this obstacle course and then skip to some "free time" and then some slight power action.

Like I mentioned in my previous post I'm open to suggestions on what should happen next, so if you have any ideas just go ahead and say them.