• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Teiran jumped, at seeing the sight of Garchomp and Espeon, and pet both on the head, before seeing Glacier, with a girl she hadn't seen before. "Glacier! Over here!" Teiran said, as she stood on one foot, tippy toes, waving to him, her arm outstretched.

"And he's back," Daniel commented, before Kemen's hands went back to the handlebars of his wheelchair.

The Basque boy, meanwhile, was far more focused on food. "Alright, McPsyduck's it is, then!"

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Nova waved her hand first while Glacier waved his hand a little afterward. "Hey Teiran...this is my sister, Nova. She's just visiting but now I'm thinking she'll be staying with us." Glacier said, introducing his younger sister. "Hi...Its really great to meet you...Teiran." She said, energetic like Glacier. Espeon went back to Nova and hid behind her. Garchomp ,on the other hand, went back to Glacier and nudged him with his rough skin.

Teiran shook her hand, saying that it was nice to meet Nova. Brionne hopped over to Nova's Espeon and nudged it with his nose, as a sign to say hello. "Well, I'm famished! Let's head to McPsyducks already!" Teiran said jokingly, as she trotted down the road, finding the resteraunt, and walking inside, sighing to at the nice air conditioned building.

Duke followed Teiran inside, he was quite hungry himself and could use a nice meal.

Well, today has been eventful. That makes two sisters of friends I've met today...

SaiyanDakon

Glacier realized his stomach was grumbling. He soon followed Teiran to McPsyducks and went inside. "Wow...so this is McPsyducks. Smells good." He said, too hungry to even bother caring about trials. Nova followed shortly with Garchomp and Espeon. "Another thing we need in Unova. So many things here that we need." She commented.

Teiran went up to the counter, to be greeted by a familiar face. "Hey! So, Server Emily, I will take a cheeseburger, with onions, mustard, ketchup, and pickles! I also want some medium fries, and a medium mango smoothie!" Teiran said, as she felt her stomach rumble. "Coming up! You too, children?" Server Emily asked Nova and Glacier, as she tilted her head to them.

Kemen and Daniel followed behind, joining the back of the little queue quietly. Daniel was eager to try the local cuisine; he'd heard a lot about loco moco, when he'd first arrived here, and he hoped that he'd get to taste that at some point. Kemen, meanwhile, would eat anything. He liked his own region's food well enough, though he did have to admit that serrano ham got a bit boring every now and again...

SaiyanDakon

"I'll get a salad and she'll have the 6 chicken nuggets with a bottled water." Glacier said, putting both of their orders in. They took a seat under the television. Garchomp and Espeon both had their food already prepared, which Glacier gave to them.

"We'll have a loco moco, two sparkling waters, and a bowl of saimin," Kemen ordered, seeing as Daniel couldn't see past the counter, "And twelve orders of pokemon food."

Daniel wheeled over to the table, shunting one of the chairs out of the way. Kemen went and sat beside him; he knew that it was customary to sit on opposite sides, but he preferred sitting beside his lover. The two boys got their team out, and they stood to attention, before sitting on the floor a little way away from their trainers.

"I'll have a vegie bowl, diet shake and some steak, medium rare." Duke said with a grin, giving of his orders after the others had given their orders. Duke was hungry and ready to eat.

"I'll get that ready for you soon!" Server Emily said, as she disappeared into the kitchen. "I love this resteraunt, because their service is super quick!" Teiran said, as she sat at a table, with eight open seats. "Nice choices, you guys! They sound great!" Teiran said, as her stomach rumbled from the subject of food. Brionne flopped onto the seat next to Teiran, super hungry from its expression. Teiran lifted Brionne onto her shoulder, and she took out all her Pokemon. Bounsweet and Brionne were on her shoulder, Pikachu and Machop wee sitting on her lap, while both Ralts', were sitting on the seat next to her.

SaiyanDakon

Espeon noticed this and pushed her bowl of food to Brionne and asked if he wanted any. Garchomp, full from eating his dish, burped and slept on his side of the seat. Glacier laughed while Nova looked at the TV to ignore it but couldn't herself from laughing.

"I'm looking forward to trying some real Alolan food," Daniel said dreamily, "I love yoshoku as much as the next guy, but this'll be fun to try..."

"Same with me, and Nitan food," Kemen chuckled, "I love serrano ham, but it does get a bit boring, the billionth time after..."

As they spoke, from a distance, some small child's eyes lit up at the sight of Daniel's Lopunny.

The girl admired her for just a second. She was beautiful; tall, well groomed, toned, and fluffy... And she had to pet her.

Daniel couldn't turn himself around fast enough, to see Lopunny being 'lovingly' mauled by a small girl, as she squeaked in abject terror over the girl's ketchup covered hands.

Brionne jumped from Teiran's shoulder to eat from Espeons dish, and when he had finished his what, she thanked Espeon. Teiran giggled, although she shouldn't have, over the little girl and Lopunny, over by the counter. Server Emily came out of the kitchen holding to large platters, and noticed the situation, as she told the small girl to leave the Pokemon alone. The on Server Emily walked over to the table, and layer the platters down, revealing a cheeseburger the way Teiran had asked it, medium fries, a mango smoothie, a salad, six chicken nuggets, a bottled water, loco mock, two sparkling waters, a bowl of saimin, a veggie bowl, a diet shake, and some medium rare steak. "Here you are! Enjoy!" Server Emily said, as she walked back onto the kitchen. "Told you they had wicked service!" Teiran is, as she fed Pikachu and Machop the cheeseburger, Ralts F, Ralts M, and Be Bounsweet the fries, and Brionne, being full from the Pokemon food, passed the offer, so Teiran drank her smoothie.

Lopunny grumbled quietly over the condition of her ears, as the girl stomped away in a huff. She'd have to wash them later, along with her vest, which now had ketchup stains all over it.

"Well, everything does look pretty good," Kemen commented, as he took his saimin, "Let's dig in!"

SaiyanDakon

Glacier ate his food and so did Nova. Espeon smiled at Brionne and ate while he did. "This is amazing!" Glacier exclaimed. "You weren't kidding Teiran!" This was the best food he'd ever eaten.

It wasn't long before Kemen had polished off his saimin, meanwhile Daniel was still delicately finishing the last of his rice. A little salty yolk remained on the plate, but he didn't seem to mind.

"That was pretty good," Kemen decided, "I'll have to find a recipe for saimin, and send it to my mama. She'll probably make it for lunch some time, along with our usual stuff..."

Teiran simply agreed, and slurped up her smoothie, while her Pokemon continued to eat. Then Server Emily came out with twelve bowls of Pokemon food, and apologized that it didn't come out with the other food. Teiran's Pokemon were stuffed, but knowing no boundaries, they started the to dive for it, but Teiran stopped them with a wave of her finger, saying, "That food was ordered by Daniel and Kemen. Besides, you've already eaten a lot."

Daniel chuckled at the sight. "I'm used to dealing with that, with my Honchkrow," he answered, "Take your eyes off of him for a second, and he'll polish the lot off..."

He watched his pokemon as they ate, relatively undisturbed, save for Plusle, who couldn't finish hers.

SaiyanDakon

"That was very delicious." Nova said. "I might be staying with you here." Garchomp gave them a toothy grin. Espeon was stuffed and happy. "Thanks sis...I'm glad you'll be staying." Glacier said, full of food and ready for a battle to boost the digestion.

Duke finished his own meal, having remained quite to enjoy it before he let out a satisfied sigh.

"That really was wonderful!" Duke said full from the meal.

"Dunno about you guys, but I'm about ready to hit the hay now," Daniel said with a yawn, returning all of his pokemon, "I'm exhausted, and I need my meds."

"I've got a room at a nice hotel booked," Kemen added, "And I'm ready to head there, too..."

Akio went next to Teiran and sat down. He was all of a sudden strangly silent staring deeply into the sea.
Akio whistled the melody of zelda. Gyarados swayed to the tune and they arrived on the beach. As he saw Teiran he shouted
"Hey guys."

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

"I'll camp outside of the hotel if that's all right with you Kemen." Glacier said. Garchomp, half awake and still grinning, gave the other Pokemon a grin. Espeon blushed a bit and looked down at her food. "I'll bunk with my brother if that's okay with you guys." Nova told them.

"Sure, that's fine by me," Kemen assured him, "Even if I'll be sharing a bed with my bride, anyway"~

Daniel blushed, staying quiet in his seat. He'd missed getting to snuggle up with Kemen as they slept, but he wasn't gonna admit that here in the open...

SaiyanDakon

"Thanks...I'm glad you can do this...I upgraded my tent a little." Glacier told Nova. "Some new features I think you'll like." He grinned. Espeon jumped into Nova's lap. Garchomp lied down next to Glacier. "I don't know that yet..." Nova said slyly. He saw Akio come through the doors and smiled. "Hey Akio...been a while.." He said, sleepy.

Last edited:
"Hey, Akio!" Teiran said with a blush on her face. She had finished her smoothie, and all her Pokemon were returned to their Pokeballs, tired looks on their faces. Brionne had fallen asleep on the floor, and Teiran carefully lifted him up, and cradled him in her arms. "So Akio, you bunking with me then?" Teiran said. "I don't have a tent and such, so I'll be on the grass, like always!" Teiran said enthusiastically to Akio.

"This sounds fun!" He told her hugging Cubone as the sky became darker. Akio gave a big yawn and lied down on the grass staring deeply at the darkened sky. Then Akio realised he didn't have a tent either so they were both on the grass today. A rustle happened in the the bushes as a Banette poped out.

Teiran sat on the grass, next to Akio, looking up at the sky, as Brionne slept peacefully on the grass. Teiran was also starting to get tired, so she did a small yawn, as she pointed out pictures in the stars to Akio. "That one looks like a heart!" Teiran said, as she wondered if Kemen and Daniel saw the same shape.

"Come out Fomantis!"

Duke released his newest team member, who looked up with curiosity at Duke.

"The night is young and the stars are bright, perfect to begin working on a routine." Duke said with a grin, as Fomantis continued to listen out on intrigue.

"You see, I'm about to teach you special poses. These action poses as I call them help to work up adrenaline and awaken your inner spirit. Not to mention offer a unique stamp on greeting others." Duke explained before he began to demonstrate a series of his familiar Power Rangers-esque poses. Once Duke was finished Fomantis developed a big grin and began to clap while it sat on the grass.

"I make it critical that each of my partners knows these moves. And now, as my newest member, I owe it to you to teach them to you as well. Are you ready?" Duke asked as Fomantis stood up and gave a nod.

"Excellent! Now then let's begin with..."

Before Duke could finish, Rockruff released itself from its Pokeball as Fomantis smiled and gave a wave to Rockruff...only for Rockruff to blush and turn away from Fomantis the second it laid its eyes on it. Duke gave an amused chuckle.

"Wonderful, a spectator. Perhaps even a partner for Fomantis to work with. Nice thinking Rockruff." Duke said, covering for the love struck Rockruff on its motives for coming out.

"Now then let's get to work!" Duke said as he began to teach Fomantis the eccentric poses while Rockruff watched.

Kemen pushed Daniel into the room he'd booked, and it wasn't long before the boys were settled in bed, snuggled up together.

"Finally, some time alone together," Kemen purred, ruffling Daniel's hair, "I've missed you so much, babe."

"I've missed you too," Daniel answered, snuggling into his chest, "I love you so much."

Kemen kissed him on the forehead, before cheekily mumbling, "But I love you more..."

"No, I love you more!" Daniel replied.

"No, I love you more!"

And the boys fell into an argument over who loved the other more, before they drifted off to sleep.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier and Nova had set up their tent where they could see the sea on the hill of that one eventful day. Garchomp...Zoroark...you can rest if you want...Nova and I will watch the stars a bit." Glacier said, tired. Garchomp and Zoroark went out of the tent and thought of a plan to make this night wonderful. "Let me set off a Draco Meteor from a tree to make it look like a meteor shower." Garchomp said to Zoroark. "I love it! Just like I love you..." Zoroark said, blushing a little. Garchomp blushed when she said that and they both climbed a tree to where the trainers couldn't see them and prepared for a meteor shower.

Teiran then saw what looked like a meteor shower, and said to Akio, "Look at that!" but then realized that Glacier's Garchomp had done the move from afar. "It's beautiful!" she said, as she looked high into the sky, meteors falling, as she then turned her head to Akio, before pecking him on the cheek.

Last edited:
(Man, it seems like everyone's got romance on their minds XD)

Lopunny watched her master and Kemen carefully, as she folded her vest for the next day. She'd been reluctant to the idea of Daniel dating at first, but she did have to admit that he and Kemen made a pretty cute couple... And they'd be a celebrity couple, if Daniel became top coordinator...

SaiyanDakon

(Garchomp is originally caught by me but Nova is temporarily using him.)

Glacier saw the meteor shower and was atonished to see that it was a Draco Meteor made by Garchomp. "Amazing...you knew he could this?" Nova asked, surprised. "Not practically..I had no idea he could but now its amazing." Glacier responded. Zoroark watched Garchpmp, her boyfriend, fire multiple meteors into the air.

Lopunny eventually tired of watching them, and instead, prepared everything that Daniel would need in the morning.

She gazed up at the meteor shower as she got out his medications, adjusted his wheelchair, and then headed to join the rest of the pokemon, who were all asleep in a corner.

Name: Victor
Personality: Reserved, but caring. For some reason, cat pokemon seem to like him a lot. He likes to cook, and find new recipes to experiment with.
Looks: Black, short hair. Red Hoodie, with a meowth coin design on the back, black jeans, and red shoes with white stripes.
Goals: To travel the region in search of new foods to both try and learn, as well as make friends along the way.
Pokemon so far: Torracat, alolan meowth(given to him), and one Skorupi.
Backstory: Victor, grew up in Snowbella town, where his family ran a shop that specialized in spicy foods that helped make the cold bearable for people not used to the town's frosty weather. After accepting an invitation from his sister living in Alola, he decided to travel to the region to visit her, and explore the Alola.
(Victor will make an appearance in the next day)

Teiran felt dizzily sleepy, as she began to drift off to sleep, Brionne lying on her stomach, as they snored there way to tomorrow. When Teiran woke up, it was pretty early in the morning, and Brionne was still sleeping. She played Brionne on the ground carefully, and watched the sun rise from the grass, near the beach.

Victor sat at a table, close by the beach, as he watched his Meowth dig up the sand. "these beaches probably have a lot of buried treasure", he said as his eyes lit up, but the glow soon faded. "Or that's wishful thinking. The only thing we ever find at any beach are old shoe buckles and bottles with poke beans in them. Speaking of which, maybe i should throw it back in the ocean".

"Meow wow",the meowth said as he fussed to Victor.

"Did you find something? Something good. buddy?" Only to reveal that it had found belt buckle. "You'll pick up anything shiny wont you?" Victor said as he shook his head.