• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in the Pokemons view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok, Ducklett had quite a crash, but he's okay now," Nurse Joy said and laid Ducklett in Luke's arms. The Ducklett opened its eyes and looked up at Luke. "Its okay bud, you are healed," Luke said and smiled to the Ducklett. They walked out the Pokemon Center and walked to a Cafe, but as soon as they walked in they could hear voices. "You have battlers Michelle, you need to go back-" "Yeah suuuuure, i do what i want Sophie!" Luke and his Pokemon was suprised. Kin started giving him a huge smile. "Uh oh, Michelle-crush in the radar," Kin said. Luke was still staring and hearing after those voices, he got a bit suprised when Sophie was walked besides him. "Hey! Wait! Im your biggest fan!" Luke yelled at Sophie. Sophie seemed a bit suprised, she turned around, but she didnt see him, she saw the Ducklett. "What happened to you?" Sophie said and was close to Ducklett now, she saw up at Luke. "What happened to the Ducklett?" She said. "He crashed to the ground. Its ok doe. Nurse Joy healed him," Luke said. "You can never heal a Pokemon fully. It will always remember the pain," Sophie said. A Leavanny stood besides her. "Lea lea van!" It said. "Yes i know Leaf, we gotta go soon, remember what i said to you Trainer," Sophie said and was gone.

Eclipse sighed as she made herself comfortable on the bench and layed Shasta beside her. They looked at the sky, the clouds looked like objects. Nuri and Sonic crawled out from under the bench and began to dance about on the ground/sky. Shasta woke up and joined Nuri and Sonic in their dancing party. Eclipse turned her head and saw her pokèmon dancing about. After a while, they already began to dance in sync, creating a beautiful dance scheme.

"Okay let's battle girls!" Serena yelled and go inside the Gym.
Gym was green and full of bugs. Serena walked and stopped on the field. At the other side of field was girl. "Hey you with Fennekin, let's battle!" yelled girl. "I'm Michelle the bug Leader! And now I will kill you!!!" yelled Michelle. "You think she is crazy?" Rose asked Foxy. "Yeah I think so.." said Foxy.

"Ready?!" yelled Michelle. "Ready!" yelled Serena.
Michelle threw Pokeball. "Go Butterfree!" Michelle send out Butterfree.
"Let's go Foxy!" yelled Serena and Foxy ran to field.
"Go Butterfree, gust!" yelled Michelle and Butterfree flap with wings.
"Foxy, ember!" Serena yelled. Foxy ran to Butterfree and burned it.
"Butterfree!!" yelled Michelle. Butterfree can't fly because it wings are burned.
"Butterfree can't fly, go and tackle it." said Serena and Foxy tackled Butterfree.
Butterfree fainted. "No Butterfree!" Michelle yelled. "Come back."
"Show them what you got Scyther!" Michelle send out Scyther.
"We can do this Foxy! Go Foxy,scratch! Serena yelled.
"No way, Scyther quick attack!" Michelle yelled and Scyther and crash Foxy.
"No Foxy, come back!" Serena yelled and Foxy ran from field. "Rose your turn." said Serena and Rose ran to field.
"Hahahaha! You can defeat this little Eevee, go Scyther cut! yelled Michelle.
"Rose, Shadow ball!" Serena yelled and big dark powerful ball went out of Rose's paw.
That power was so hard that damaged Scyther.
"Oh Nooooo, Scyther!!!" yelled Michelle. "Come back."
"Yeah, good job Rose!" Serena jumped. Rose ran to Serena and jumped on her.
"Okay, here you go the badge." Michelle said with disapointed voice.
Serena take the badge and Pokemon with her.
Serena go out the Gym and went in Pokemon center.

"You two were amazing today!!" Serena said happily. "Now let's find Eclipse."

Kin saw someone walk out of Michelle's gym. There was a trainer and her Pokemon, wait, one of that girls Pokemon was Foxy! Kin saw up on Luke. It took some time before he knew what she meant. "Yes. You go after her, i will be there too, i just need Ducklett here with us. You coming Shinx?" Luke said and looked down on Shinx. He jumped up on Lukes shoulder. They were heading to Foxy and her trainer.

Eclipse grabbed her pokèmon and raced after Serena. "Wait!" Eclipse yelled and finally found Serena. "Don't leave me behind! Really?" Eclipse said and laughed. Nuri and Sonic looked at each other and smiled. Shasta grinned too, he knew what they were planning. "Oh well! I'm going to go and battle Michelle now, see you!" Eclipse yelled and ran off, leaving her pokèmon to run after her for a change. The battle has began!:

"Alright, go Butterfree!" Michelle called and Butterfree came out. "Gust!". Butterfree flapped it's wings and a huge wind came towards Sonic.

"Dodge it and use Acrobatics!". Sonic flew high in the air and began to do summersaults and side spins and all that jazz. "Right now, Wing Attack!". Sonic's wing turned white and glowy and it hit the Butterfree, sending it flying back.

"Alright, Try gust again!". Butterfree nodded and used Gust, but it totally missed.

"Alright, Shadow ball!". Sonic curled his wings slightly and bowed his head. A dark energy ball formed and Sonic opened his wings and it flew towards Butterfree, landing a critical hit, and knocking it out.

"Come back Butterfree, go Scyther!". "Use Swords Dance!". Scyther summoned twenty swords and it was sent flying towards Sonic front all directions. It hit Sonic and knocked him out.

"Sonic!" Eclipse gasped and picked up Sonic before setting him in her bag. "Alright Shasta, Shadow Ball!". Shasta opened his mouth and the same dark energy ball formed and shot out at Scyther, dealing critical hit, but not knocking it out.

"Scyther, Swords Dance again!". Again the twenty Swords appeared and knocked Shasta out, just like it did to Sonic. "Shasta!" Eclipse yelled and picked him up before placing him in the bag next to Sonic. "Alright, Nuri, Flamethrower!". Nuri opened her mouth and shot out hot fire, twice the size due to Shasta's sneaky helping hand. It sent the Scyther flying into a wall, knocking it out.

Michelle sighed and handed Eclipse her badge. Eclipse ran out of the Gym holding the bag that Sonic and Shasta are in with Nuri leading the way. Once Sonic and Shasta were healed, the Four spotted Serena and ran over to her. "Hey! I defeated Michelle!" Eclipse exclaimed. Sonic sat on Nuri's head "You did great" he said, suddenly shy. "Thanks, you too" Nuri said and also nodded at Shasta, who was also acting shy.

Serena,Foxy and Rose are waiting Eclipse to finish her battle with Michelle.
"I'm so bored..." said Foxy and take a deep breath.
Serena sit down on the grass and take a berry from her bag.
"Foxy I see you are bored so... Wanna play with this berry. It's the only interesting thing I have." Serena shows berry to Foxy. "Hey Foxy wanna play a headbutt?" asked Rose. "Sure!"

"Oh Serena~" Eclipse called out from behind Serena and then she pounced on her. "Booo!" She called and laughed. Sonic was still sitting on Nuri's head and Shasta was sitting beside Nuri and Sonic. "Well, what now?" Eclipse asked as she rolled off Serena.

"Well, we COULD challenge Michelle. Yes yes lets do it now!" Luke said and was running towards Michelle's gym. Shinx hopped on Kin's back and runned towards Luke. It was full of bugs. "Ha! Hello little scramp, wanna battle?" someone said. It was Michelle. Luke's heart almost stopped. "Um, hello?" Michelle said and waved with her hand, Kin just gave her a little push. She wanted to battle. NOW! "Well, atleast your pokemon are in form!" Michelle said and laughed. "Lets begin. Butterfree c'mon bud!" Michelle said and sent Butterfree out. "Um! Shinx go!" Luke said. Shinx was out.

"Butterfree tackle!" Michelle said, here came Butterfree, it hit! Shinx falled to the ground. "Up Shinx! Thunderbolt go!" Luke said. Shinx was up again, Thunderbolt hit! It was hard to take for Butterfree.

"Butterfree! Up! Spore!" Michelle said. And Butterfree was up but missed the Spore! "Perfect! Now knock it out with a Thunderbolt!" Luke yelled, Shinx did what Luke said, and Butterfree landed to the ground. "Butterfree noooo!" Michelle said and returned Butterfree in its Pokeball. "It isnt over.. Scyther revenge Butterfree!" Michelle said, Scyther was out.

"Hump, easy. Thunderbolt," Luke said. But it wasnt easy. "You try, Scyther show him power. Return," Michelle said. Shinx landed the Thunderbolt. It did almost nothing! Scyther landed it Return, it was so powerfull it knocked Shinx out. "Being friendly to a Pokemon can give Power!" Michelle said. Luke sent out Kin, she could do this.

"Go Kin! Vine Whip and Absorb!" Luke yelled. Scyther knew what that meant but it hit! Kin had trapped Scyther! And was slowly taking it in. "You think this is over, don't ya?" Michelle asked. Luke didnt seem suprised. "Well. Its my turn. "bud". Scyther. Finish it," Michelle said. The Scyther took a long breath and landed a hard attack in Kin's head. Kin saw on Luke. He was suprised. He could even start crying. Kin wouldnt let that happen! What was that?! An Energy Ball?! And it hit! Scyther was knocked out! They got the badge. And went out of the gym.

"Well it's time to move go on. So.. Where should we go first? Right to the next gym or we should take a longer path in forest and catch some Pokemon?!"

"We should go the longer route to catch some pokes" Eclipse said and smiled. Nuri and Sonic were already running towards the forest with Shasta following closely behind.

As soon as they got in the Forest, a Shiny Houndour jumped out from some bushes. "Alright Shasta, Go, Quick Attack!" Eclipse called and Shasta ran at the Houndour at lightning speed and knocked him into a tree. Nuri grabbed a Love Ball and walked to the Houndour and pressed it to his head. The Houndour got sucked in and it rolled once, twice...thrice....click. Eclipse plucked the Love Ball from Nuri's paw as called out the Houndour. "Welcome to the team, Blue!" Eclipse said and Nuri, Shasta and Sonic mimicked her. Eclipse turned to Serena "So, your turn now, I'm not catching any more Pokèmon for now" Eclipse said and nodded at her four pokèmon who were talking and playing around with each other.

Luke, Shinx, Ducklett and Kin walked on the road. Ducklett didnt escape, it almost joined their team, without a pokeball. "Well know you have two to choose from Kin," Luke said and blinked to Kin. Kin just rolled with her eyes. But her eyes landed on a little Sandshrew. It was not yellow, it was green! "A shiny Pokemon! Damn Daniel!" Luke yelled and was running towards the Sandshrew. Ducklett was so suprised that it gave the Sandshrew a water gun in the face. The Sandshrew digged itself under the ground. "Damn it!" Luke said. Kin laughed at Luke. But she was a little tired. She asked Luke if they could sleep. Luke didnt understand, but Kin just found a tree and slept anyway. She wondered about the next battle. The last thing she could hear is that Luke took XatuTube open, and listened to Megalovania. She had heard it before. It was when you fighted a big boss in a game or something.

Foxy climbed on tree. "I found a Berry!" Foxy jumped from tree and brought Bery to Serena. "Oh good job Foxy." Serena said and pet Foxy. Suddenly they heard something in bushes and from bushes jumped a wild Electrike. "Go Foxy, tackle!" Serena yelled Foxy ran to Electrike and tackle him. Electrike fall down,but he stood up and use Thunder bolt on Foxy. "Watch out Foxy!" Serena yelled, but to late.Thunder bolt paralyed Foxy. "No, Foxy!" Serena almost cried, but then Foxy starts to shine. Suddenly Foxy stood up on feet like human and she got longer ears and a stick in her tail.Foxy growled and shine disappears. In front of Serena there wasn't Foxy Fennekin, now there was Braixen. "Foxy you evolved!" Serena yelled. Foxy turn to Serena. "Yes i become stronger!" Foxy growled. "Foxy show this Electrike who is chief here." Serena yelled. "Go Foxy, Ember!" Foxy pick stick from her tail and burned Electrike. "He is burned! Foxy, Quick attack!" Serena yelled and Foxy ran to Electrike and hit him. Electrike fall down. "Go Pokeball!" Seren yelled and threw a Pokeball. pokebal is shaking....1...2..3..'click'. Electrike is caught. "Good job Foxy!" Serena ran to Foxy and hug her. Rose ran to Foxy and jumped on her. "Good job my friend."

Quick Note: Its what about the Pokemon think, its just going to be a normal journey if its what the trainer thinks. I also made that mistake. Please try making it what about the Pokemon feels like, like here: Timmy and his Bulbasaur was walking. They met a Bunnelby! "Ok, im just going to tackle this..." Bulbasaur said. But wrong, "Use Vine Whip!" Timmy said. "Damn it! I wanted to use Tackle, well here goes nothing!" Bulbasaur said and headbutted the Bunnelby. Sorry. But this is important. If you had read this, just type OK or something.

Last edited:
Eclipse smiled at her travel buddies "Good work". Nuri turned and looked at Sonic, Blue and Shasta "We should go and capture something that Eclipse really likes, let's do it when everybody is asleep, ok, since Sonic is on guard duty today, he will was us up, alright? Deal?" Nuri asked and the three nodded "Deal!". It was slowly turning to night anyways. Eclipse walked over to a big tree next to a river and made a tent for her and her pokèmon. Nuri, Sonic, Blue and Shasta helped and in three minutes, the tent was up. Nuri and Shasta layed the blankets down and Sonic and Blue made a Pillow fort for all of them. After a while, Eclipse was sound asleep. But Her pokèmon decided to stay up together. Sonic sat on Nuri's head as she sat outside with Shasta and Blue. "Alright, let's wait for a few minutes longer to see if Eclipse is actually awake" Blue said and they all nodded before looking at the stars queitly

While Serena, Foxy and Rose were sleeping, Electrike or how Serena called him Bolt was stalking on Sonic while he watching the stars. Suddenly Bolt jumped on Sonic and taked him down. "Haha, got you!" Bolt said and bite Sonic.

{Okie}
As the moon rose in the star-scattered sky, Sasika, Bucky, and Leonie headed back to their hotel room. Leonie got one bed for herself, Sasika and Bucky shared the other. Once everyone was ready and tucked in, Sasika turned to her new Pokémon friend. "G'night," she said, smiling. "Goodnight," Bucky replied. "'Night, you two! Make sure you get a lot of sleep! You're gonna need the energy for tomorrow's performance!" Leonie turned to her partners, who nodded in response. She smiled. "Love you guys!" Sasika's eyes widened, but she soon smiled after. "Love you, too!" she and Bucky replied, before drifting off to Dream Land.

"What is your problem?!" Sonic yelled and stayed still. Nuri growled and shoved her tail flame in Bolt's mouth, witch should burn because she heated her tail fame. Blue managed to slip Sonic out from Bolt's grasp. Blue took a few steps back and then rammed into Bolt, sending him flying into the water. The four ran into the tent and hid in the Pillow fort. "Ok, Nuri. Please stay here with Sonic while me and Shasta snoop around to keep guard, nothing will happen to anyone anymore" Blue said and the two ran outside the tent. Shasta and Blue sat at the entrance and looked round cautiously. "If he dares to even come near this tent, he'll get more than a tackle" Blue said and Shasta nodded as they continued to looked around.

Bolt growled loudly. All that noise woke up Foxy. "Shut up!" Foxy growled and picked her stick and burned them. "What are you doing?!" Foxy picked Bolt up. "What is going on here?!" Foxy growled on Nuri. "Why do you attacked Bolt?!"

Nuri growled back "He started to attack Sonic! If you don't believe me, look at the bite mark on Sonic's shoulder!" Nuri screamed and showed Foxy the sleeping Noibat. "He said 'Haha, got you!', for some reason, we were looking at the stars!" Blue said and glared at Bolt. Shasta sighed "Bolt just attacked Sonic for no reason, now, Foxy.....TAKE THAT BRAT AND GO TO SLEEP!!!!!" Shasta screamed, making the ground have a little earthquake. Nuri, the now awake Sonic and Blue was as white as snow before they turned back into their original colours. "Wow..." Nuri, Sonic and Blue mumbled before they ran behind the pissed off Shasta.

Rana lets out a loud depressed sigh. Of course nobody wanted her...a cute frog isn't that intimidating or powerful to the humans. Now doomed to live in the lab forever instead of seeing the world, the young she-froakie curls up around her pokeball with her dreams squashed....when a young girl enters the lab. Tallish, dark brown skin, black hair, bright gold eyes and sporting a Hex Maniac-esque outfit, she heads towards the table that had the starter pokemon. "Professor? I'm here for my pokemon." She calls out after a while, nervously rubbing an arm.

Foxy look at Shasta with anger. "How dare you to call us brats, btw I'm stronger,bigger and smarter then you!" Foxy growled. "I don't know why do we travel together!?" Foxy turned and go to Serena. "Good night you little brats!" said Foxy and laid down next to Serena.

"Ok well, let's go battle some pokèmon to get stronger" Shasta snapped and ran deeper into the forest, followed closely by the other three. After some training, Nuri evolved into Charizard and Blue evolved into Houndoom. All of them were on Lvl. 40. "Alright, that's enough for now, Sonic, only 8 more levels left before you evolve into Noivern" Shasta said as they entered the tent. Nuri was just small enough to fit in the tent. She put all the blankets and pillows on one of her wings and tucked Eclipse, Sonic, Blue and Shasta into the blankets and pillows before she covered herself and the others with her other wing. 'Oh Foxy, let's see who's bigger, stronger and smarter now.....hehe'.

This girl, hearing no answer, walks over to the table and notices Rana. Well, She seems lonely...I'll take her with me. She picks up Rana and the pokeball. "I'll take you with me."

Rana peers up at the girl, surprised. Someone's taking me?

"Heh, yer so cute...you're gonna be with me, yes you are. What's yer name?"

Rana spells out her name on the girls hand.

"Rana eh? Alright then. I'm Eris." She heads out of the lab with her new friend. "Want to go on an adventure?"

Rana nods vigorously, a wide smile on her face. YES YES YES SWEET ARCEUS YES!

"I'll take that as a yes." Eris heads right for a shop to get more pokeballs and supplies before starting this journey.

Kin hears some screams. Ducklett follows her. She walks up to the tent. "Can you tell me. What is going on here?" She said. Ducklett walked over to the sleeping Eclipse.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.

Friendly reminder that posts need to be in PAST tense. "Heard", not "Hears". "Prodded", not "Prods."

And that one-line posts are immensely frowned upon.

Read the rules, fix your posts, and don't make me drop on this thread and close it for more rule violations.

Nuri raised her head and opened her wing to show that Eclipse and her pokèmon were fine. "One of Serena's pokèmon attack our Noibat, Sonic" Blue said, sitting up and yawning. Soon after, Sonic and Shasta also woke up and yawned. Then, the moment her pokèmon have been waiting for, Eclipse wakes up at the now evolved Charizard and Houndoom. "Wow! All of you are on Lvl. 40" Eclipse exclaimed and hugged all her pokèmon. After a while, the tent was packed in the case and everyone was ready to go. Nuri was on all fours with Blue and Shasta on her back and Sonic on her head. Eclipse patted Nuri's muzzle "Well, I need to wait for Serena and her pokèmon before we continue our journey".

A young boy with white and ginger hair enters the laboratory. He looks around and talks to the professor and makes his way towards the Pokemon."Hey professor can I pick a Pokemon?" After being told he could he walks along looking at each Pokemon."Hey there little guy! Want to be my friend?""Yes!" The treecko replies in a quick shrill shout."I think I'll call you vine you look strong and I can be dependable on you to trust me." The names Omesei we will be good friends you and I. After the professor hands some poke balls and a pokedex to Omesei and they leave. Wow I have an awesome trainer I can't wait to show him my potential. Vine thought to himself

"Rose,Foxy, Bolt! Wake up!" Serena yelled. "We are ready!" said Rose and Foxy. "Ok..Where is Bolt...Bolt...?" Suddenly Bolt jumped from tree and bite Rose for her tail. "Owch!" Rose screamed. Foxy attacked Bolt with Ember and burned him. "Rose!" Serena yelled and take Rose in her hands. "Are you ok?" Serena pet Rose. "Come back Bolt!" Serena take Pokeball and called Bolt . "Oh my...Is he always like that? Is anyone been hurted?

Nuri turned her head and looked at Foxy "Now do you belive me?" Blue asked. The three pokèmon jumped off Nuri's back as she stood up. Nuri walked in front of Foxy and looked down at her. She was more than double the size of Foxy. "Now who's Bigger, Stronger and Smarter?" She asked Foxy with a smirk. Her tail flame was bigger than Fox's head. Shasta climbed on Nuri's shoulder and smirked along with her. Sonic perched himself on Nuri's head and also smirked. Blue jumped on Nuri's other shoulder and smirked too. The four looked really strong and mean.

After some training Serena's Bolt evolved in Manectric and she caught Riolu and named him Vincent. All of her Pokemon are on Lvl 34, but only Vincent is on Lvl 20. Serena love Rose very much that she didn't want to evolved her.
"Okay guys we are so close to the next Gym, so... Let's go!" Serena yelled and ran to the exit of forest while <foxy following her.

Eclipse jumped on Nuri's back along with her other Pokèmon Before they took flight. Nuri flew above Serena as she glared at Bolt. Blue and Sonic started up a conversation wear as Shasta just lollies his tongue out as he watched all the stuff fly by.

(Ozziemon, please read the rules. The RP will be dead if you just post them like that. To some of the other guys here. Please. Don't just overlevel your Pokemon. I mean, this is a journey with your pokemon. They can't just be lvl 30, you have to remember. Its a Pokemon journey. You can relate when your pokemon evolved. They didnt evolve in their last form with the 2nd gymleader. No please! If you guys are repeating it again, the RP will be closed. Sorry. But i don't want to see this more. C'mon! Someone even had to go in and stop us! Please. Thank you for reading this. You may continue.)

Status
Not open for further replies.